Rumor: Skyrim remaster at E3 2016 !

nunu87

From the video I saw I noticed that they haven't remade those horrible robotic year 1995 animations, also no new music, locations, quests, voiceacting or better combat system. And they are charging 60usd console players, I am speechless. 

Where is new TES? This company is getting worse and worse with each year.

remaster will include new quests,characters,dialogues,armors,weapons and more.

But $60 for people who already have the game (console players, that is) seems like a rip off. I mean, if you never bought it then fine, $60 might be a little bit overpriced but hey, Skyrim is a great game and with the possible future modding that might be available, you are most likely going to get good value from your purchase.

Now, if you already have the game they should, at least, give you a big discount. Even with 50% discount Bethesda would be making a lot of money out of something that probably didnt cost much to remaster.

From the video I saw I noticed that they haven't remade those horrible robotic year 1995 animations, also no new music, locations, quests, voiceacting or better combat system. And they are charging 60usd console players, I am speechless. 

Please post your source on this.  All info that I've seen so far is that it's just a recompile of Skyrim with some visual improvements.

100% confirmed special edition.

Where did you read that? From the information available remastered edition won't have any new content.

Please post your source on this.  All info that I've seen so far is that it's just a recompile of Skyrim with some visual improvements.

source is the official bethesda statement/news.

Where did you read that? From the information available remastered edition won't have any new content.

pls learn to read, there is nothing new it's just a graphics and game engine upgrade...

" The Special Edition includes the game and add-ons with all-new features like remastered art and effects, volumetric god rays, dynamic depth of field, screen-space reflections and more.

pls learn to read, there is nothing new it's just a graphics and game engine upgrade...

" The Special Edition includes the game and add-ons with all-new features like remastered art and effects, volumetric god rays, dynamic depth of field, screen-space reflections and more.

what about below that line. New quests, environments, characters, dialogue, armor, weapons and more

what about below that line. New quests, environments, characters, dialogue, armor, weapons and more[/size]

You missed a bit out:

Skyrim Special Edition also brings the full power of PC mods to consoles. New quests, environments, characters, dialogue, armor, weapons and more – with Mods, there are no limits to what you can experience.

I don't think they're saying that they are going to add any new quests, environments and so on. Just that you'll be able to install mods to do that for you.

what about below that line. New quests, environments, characters, dialogue, armor, weapons and more

the remaster benefits the console players, since pc mods are now able to be ported over to console players, that's what the announcement is trying to imply...., yea misleading BUT whatever makes them more $$$..., imagine leeching off PC mods AND that's why the PC master race gets it for FREE since our PC modders had already done all that hardwork..

can you this assertion also prove!  ;)

but it is also fully no matter, Skyrim is played to death on the PC and because changes a Remaster also nothing.

Bethesda is incapable, else it would take no 10 -15 years, until the new TES 6 appears!

in my eyes Bethesda is (greedy and loser) and I will never again buy a game from them.  :P

edit: bethesda can themselves be Remaster on the cheek lubricate.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

what about below that line. New quests, environments, characters, dialogue, armor, weapons and more[/size]

You missed a bit out:

Skyrim Special Edition also brings the full power of PC mods to consoles. New quests, environments, characters, dialogue, armor, weapons and more – with Mods, there are no limits to what you can experience.

I don't think they're saying that they are going to add any new quests, environments and so on. Just that you'll be able to install mods to do that for you.

Yup You are right read it again it does say with mods in the end. Clever Bethesda.

Just wait for the console retards* to show up. "I paid for this game, I deserve to have Sexlab on my X-Box!"

*- Indicating a subgroup of such gamers which can be classified as "retards", not a disparagement on the users as a total group, just 99 % of them. Like the rest of humanity.

Just wait for the console retards* to show up. "I paid for this game, I deserve to have Sexlab on my X-Box!"

*- Indicating a subgroup of such gamers which can be classified as "retards", not a disparagement on the users as a total group, just 99 % of them. Like the rest of humanity.

That might actually be really entertaining though to see them keep a thread about Sexlab going for 6 plus months.

I wonder how long until we see players on Beth net demanding troll rape?

That might actually be really entertaining though to see them keep a thread about Sexlab going for 6 plus months.

perhaps not at all!  ;) 

First it must Modder give the for Skyrim Remaster modding!  :P 

the actual Mods are NOT compatible like body, textures, animations and especially SKSE and FNIS!  :o 

everything and also everything must be adapted, all that is not done in one day, it takes months sometimes years.  :lol: 

and it is again hard work for the modders for the same game, it is not certain whether all modders that again do to.  :)

perhaps not at all!  ;) 

First it must Modder give the for Skyrim Remaster modding!  :P 

the actual Mods are NOT compatible like body, textures, animations and especially SKSE and FNIS!  :o 

everything and also everything must be adapted, all that is not done in one day, it takes months sometimes years.  :lol: 

and it is again hard work for the modders for the same game, it is not certain whether all modders that again do to.  :)

Animations I can't say because they may have changed it, SKSE definetly yeah, it will be the main limiter to what mods can be used on consoles at all. Body, textures, anything that can be done with the Creation Kit alone essentially however? Just load it into the Special Edition Creation Kit and export it, and you are done, that's all that's needed to make that compatible with Special Edition according to Pete Hines on Twitter, they did not change any of those paths or file strucutres specifically to make mods as compatible as possible, to make anyone interested in changing in the first place. Animations they may have changed simply to make animation mods possible on consoles at all, after the Fishing mod incident during the Paid Mods fiasco (which you know is coming back). If they left animations as they were you probably won't even have to update FNIS to be able to use it. If they changed it AND we'll have to use FNIS still for custom animations... yeah then Sexlab will never move to Special Edition at all, because Fore is retired and has already said that if FNIS requires significant work to make it work with the new edition, he won't do it.

Another potential issue is SkyUI. After what happened during Paid Mods Schlangster is probably done permanently, same with most of the SkyUI guys, which may mean that we'll need an entire new UI and MCM system, since those will have to be remade with the new script extender most likely. I'm hoping Expired (Racemenu, SKSE, EFF, NiOveride) will rise to it in that case.

Archived