So what body type is most used/supported these days?

When I first started modding Skyrim I was so confused by all the different body types.  Still am a lot of the time.

CBBE, UNP, 7Base, CHSBHC and probably more I'm forgetting/don't know about. Can be really confusing sometimes.

I use CBBE with CHSBHC to make females a bit bustier.  Though it does have a good selection of outfits I often find other outfits that I would like to use that either aren't compatible at all or don't work well with this body type, producing clipping and whatnot. 

What body type is most used these days?  I thought CBBE was but sometimes I question that.

And a somewhat related question.  When installing a new body type, it's pretty much recommended to do a completely fresh character, correct?  Trying to update body type mid-playthrough won't go over well? 

Uunp has been getting quite a few conversions latly on both the nexus and here on LL. It uses bodyslide so you can make your characters as busty as you want to xD. I prefer unp bodies myself since they have more polys and the joints look better on it. 

There is even a non skimpy high poly conversion for it if you can spare the extra vram http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74137/?

That is the patch someone is working on for it since the main author appears to have moved on to other projects but its worth checking out.

Also most people think cbbe is the most supported since its the top rated one on the nexus but thats only because it was the first one released so people just stuck with it.

At the end of the day it does all come down to personal preference though. Sevenbase is a nice out of the box busty body with plenty of conversions for it already. The base unp body is also popular and many stand by that one but i also prefer larger boobs. I guess cbbe is popular because its a slightly bustier sorta more realistic shape. Its the way the boobs fall i guess. But i want fantasy boobs in my fantasy game >=D

I would say just look up different armor conversions and see what you like the most and just go with that body. There are plenty of skimpy conversions out there for like 5 of the different body types.

If you dont want to fool around with bodyslide there is a total conversion for all vanilla outfits on the nexus for the normal cbbe,sevenbase and unp bodies that are all highly rated.

There's lots of bodytypes and I doubt anyone to know them all. It's hard to tell which one's is most popular and, actually, it's just useless thing to know. Still too much pretty stuff that wouldn't fit even the most used mod anyway. In my expirience it was UNP family, though.

You may safely switch between bodies, like, all the time. Do it manually or use this precious thing (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37546/?) ;') 

Uunp has been getting quite a few conversions latly on both the nexus and here on LL. It uses bodyslide so you can make your characters as busty as you want to xD. I prefer unp bodies myself since they have more polys and the joints look better on it. 

There is even a non skimpy high poly conversion for it if you can spare the extra vram http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74137/?

That is the patch someone is working on for it since the main author appears to have moved on to other projects but its worth checking out.

Also most people think cbbe is the most supported since its the top rated one on the nexus but thats only because it was the first one released so people just stuck with it.

At the end of the day it does all come down to personal preference though. Sevenbase is a nice out of the box busty body with plenty of conversions for it already. The base unp body is also popular and many stand by that one but i also prefer larger boobs. I guess cbbe is popular because its a slightly bustier sorta more realistic shape. Its the way the boobs fall i guess. But i want fantasy boobs in my fantasy game >=D

I would say just look up different armor conversions and see what you like the most and just go with that body. There are plenty of skimpy conversions out there for like 5 of the different body types.

If you dont want to fool around with bodyslide there is a total conversion for all vanilla outfits on the nexus for the normal cbbe,sevenbase and unp bodies that are all highly rated.

shit body, where this would be a body if Cherry that BBP \ TBBP skeleton not for others body types freely given would have?

then would mean this body UUN without B!  :P  :P  :P  :P  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Of course UNPB TBBP is going to have higher downloads then most things it's a older body type TBBP doesn't get used much anymore since HDT is usually better. What is used all depends on the person some like the unrealistic look and will use CBBE others like realistic and will pick one of the UNP body types. With the clothing converter/outfit studio armors can be changed quite easily to whatever body type you want.

And a somewhat related question.  When installing a new body type, it's pretty much recommended to do a completely fresh character, correct?  Trying to update body type mid-playthrough won't go over well? 

There shouldn't be issues changing bodytypes in the middle of a game since they're only mesh files.  

Scripts and plugins are what you want to handle with care when adding or removing in the middle of a playthrough.

I would kiss you when you do something for CHSBHC. 

nobody moddet more for years for this body, but I remain CHSBHC loyal.  ;)

I wish I had the know-how to actually make mods but I don't.  Otherwise I definitely would for CHSBHC.  I have enjoyed it but don't see as many mods as I would like that go with it. 

There's lots of bodytypes and I doubt anyone to know them all. It's hard to tell which one's is most popular and, actually, it's just useless thing to know. Still too much pretty stuff that wouldn't fit even the most used mod anyway. In my expirience it was UNP family, though.

You may safely switch between bodies, like, all the time. Do it manually or use this precious thing (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37546/?) ;') 

I had no idea there was a mod that lets you change body types like that!  I'm definitely going to check that out.  Thanks! 

CBB is used most for those that like the bondage mods for skyrim. 

I would like to use more of those but I keep having problems with them, mainly having the items work on NPCs.  And even when I try them on my character I tend to get clipping issues.  Is it the CHSBHC body it's not agreeing with? 

There shouldn't be issues changing bodytypes in the middle of a the game since they're only mesh files.  

Scripts and plugins are what you want to handle with care when adding or removing in the middle of a playthrough.

Thanks. 

@itsasecret123

There is the clothing converter that can be used to convert armors from one body to another. Since CHSBHC is a form of CBBE converting something from CBBE to CHSBHC would be fairly easy I made a CHSBHC version of the panda outfit awhile back that I uploaded here that was converted using the clothing converter. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27557-new-clothing-body-style-converter-beta-v089f-10-26-2014/

There is also bodyslide which also has that body preset in it that you can use to make a CHSBHC body.

@itsasecret123

There is the clothing converter that can be used to convert armors from one body to another. Since CHSBHC is a form of CBBE converting something from CBBE to CHSBHC would be fairly easy I made a CHSBHC version of the panda outfit awhile back that I uploaded here that was converted using the clothing converter. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27557-new-clothing-body-style-converter-beta-v089f-10-26-2014/

There is also bodyslide which also has that body preset in it that you can use to make a CHSBHC body.

Just read the instructions on using that converter.  All of it sounds really, really complicated.  :/

Not really it's pretty easy to use. You just need a to and from body. Run the make lattice.bat select your from body then select your to body save file plus save ini file then hit run. After that run the convert clothing.bat and select your saved file and saved ini file and select your target folder and hit ok and wait for target file to be converted to it's new body type and then go see how it looks in the output folder.

You can also ask any questions you might have in the thread and someone will be able to help you there is also lots of info in the thread as well that might help.

shit body, where this would be a body if Cherry that BBP \ TBBP skeleton not for others body types freely given would have?

then would mean this body UUN without B!  :P  :P  :P  :P  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Oh hey its the same guy that's still living in 2011 when there was no SKSE and the only options for body types were UNP/CBBE/and a shittier version of CBBE.

@itsasecret123

Just read the instructions on using that converter.  All of it sounds really, really complicated.  :/

and for me it is much much more complicated, because I can not speak English.

I'm on the help and grace instructed by others.  :(

I have noticed increased number of UNP body type downloads on Nexus.

I prefer UNP skinny body.. The best body type...... winny.. did you hear me? ;):P

Oh hey its the same guy that's still living in 2011 when there was no SKSE and the only options for body types were UNP/CBBE/and a shittier version of CBBE.

Ah, well again once here my all all all best friend.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

you know what love is?  ;) 

I'm not a wryneck, no flags in the wind, I have me for CHSBHC decided because he me quite simply on the best pleases.  :) 

and I will by no means Replace the body just because others want it!  :P  :P  :P

I prefer UNP skinny body.. The best body type...... winny.. did you hear me? ;):P

you know what I like, because you know me!

would I me ever for UNP decide YES or NO?  ;)

i have seen your girls... you have very beautiful ones... I'm just not sure what body type they have. I hope it is UNP ;)

i have seen your girls... you have very beautiful ones... I'm just not sure what body type they have. I hope it is UNP ;)

lead your mouse pointer on my username, then you can read it in the green field.  :)  ;)

lead your mouse pointer on my username, then you can read it in the green field.  :)  ;)

Hahahahahahahaahahahhaha - good for you. Well, who am I to say opposite?! i respect your body preferences as I do mine. Cheers, my friend.. :)

Hahahahahahahaahahahhaha - good for you. Well, who am I to say opposite?! i respect your body preferences as I do mine. Cheers, my friend.. :)

Thank you my friend.  :)