So what body type is most used/supported these days?

I would kiss you when you do something for CHSBHC. 

nobody moddet more for years for this body, but I remain CHSBHC loyal.  ;)

Uunp has been getting quite a few conversions latly on both the nexus and here on LL. It uses bodyslide so you can make your characters as busty as you want to xD. I prefer unp bodies myself since they have more polys and the joints look better on it. 

There is even a non skimpy high poly conversion for it if you can spare the extra vram http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74137/?

That is the patch someone is working on for it since the main author appears to have moved on to other projects but its worth checking out.

Also most people think cbbe is the most supported since its the top rated one on the nexus but thats only because it was the first one released so people just stuck with it.

At the end of the day it does all come down to personal preference though. Sevenbase is a nice out of the box busty body with plenty of conversions for it already. The base unp body is also popular and many stand by that one but i also prefer larger boobs. I guess cbbe is popular because its a slightly bustier sorta more realistic shape. Its the way the boobs fall i guess. But i want fantasy boobs in my fantasy game >=D

I would say just look up different armor conversions and see what you like the most and just go with that body. There are plenty of skimpy conversions out there for like 5 of the different body types.

If you dont want to fool around with bodyslide there is a total conversion for all vanilla outfits on the nexus for the normal cbbe,sevenbase and unp bodies that are all highly rated.

shit body, where this would be a body if Cherry that BBP \ TBBP skeleton not for others body types freely given would have?

then would mean this body UUN without B!  :P  :P  :P  :P  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Oh hey its the same guy that's still living in 2011 when there was no SKSE and the only options for body types were UNP/CBBE/and a shittier version of CBBE.

Ah, well again once here my all all all best friend.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

you know what love is?  ;) 

I'm not a wryneck, no flags in the wind, I have me for CHSBHC decided because he me quite simply on the best pleases.  :) 

and I will by no means Replace the body just because others want it!  :P  :P  :P

hey glad that even after all these years you're still clueless about bodyslide or anything beyond just copy & pasting mods into your pirated version of the game.

no one is wanting you to use a different body aside from you begging and misleading people to use a body that came out back when Skyrim didn't even have CK. All you do is just shitpost with your Google Translated English on similar threads like this, until people point out how wrong you are in the most friendliest manner.

Sorry, UUNP is equally crappy how UNP, that be still no breasts, that be two pimples. :lol:

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&record=311195&id=2146&full=1

no offense, I like women with a little more bust size.

but everyone can use what he likes and I do not care, I have my dream body found and I'll stay with him until the end of this world. ;)  :P

UNP (even the base version) has breasts over a D cup at max weight. :lol: And B cups at the smallest while at the lowest weight setting. Then toss in RaceMenu and the XPMSE skeleton and the breasts can be so large your character couldn't walk with them bumping her legs.

It is not only the breast size, which me does not please, it is predominantly the shape of breasts. with larger setting they look like two silicone balls that is equal to with 7B.

the breasts of CHSBHC by CherryHotaling are unique, no other Body Type could this breast shape imitate. ;)

It is not only the breast size, which me does not please, it is predominantly the shape of breasts. with larger setting they look like two silicone balls that is equal to with 7B.

the breasts of CHSBHC by CherryHotaling are unique, no other Body Type could this breast shape imitate.  ;)

Except that UUNP can do exactly that.

UUNP even has the CHSBHC shape itself (just with UNP textures instead).

I do not care, there have been too few conversions, for my body types, sorry.

you've been doing this repetitively for at least 2 years. and considering how often you're on LL, you could've spent that time learning a different language like English so you could replace that machine translation with something more refreshing.

maybe, just maybe it's time for you to stop relying on taxpayer money and actually start working instead of spending most of your life on this site.

Jesus, someone gave this poodle a bad haircut.

it gets depressing if you come back to this site after a while to see that the only users who post here are either new guys or guys that have no life but somehow manage to have less chromosomes than some homeless in Brazil.

Your contempt for this community and it's membership is very old news, and yet here you are still, haunting the place like the shade of an old embittered queen. Why don't you just delete your account here and walk away, seems you'll be a happier little poodle? 

3 years of being a member here, and the only time I've ever received a warning was when I told you how very pleased I was that you were leaving. Be careful guys, some old fruits have thorns. 

This topic has become a place to offend other members.

This will not continue.

Respect people, or all of you will receive warning points for real.

And this include offenses using pictures.

Topic Locked.