I had some problems with Cursed Loot/DD please describe the problem  and i think i know the reason: Your items use different slots than DD, so cursed loot assume those are free to equip something, but they don't work properly because scripts conflict or something. I guess that's the reason for wrong strippings, I understand the Bathing one, but do you have any other example? I was sure i was stripped by sexlab once, but couldn't reproduce it. Now i think defeat did that stripping, but didn't really test it. Sexlab is well behaved.. it was not it :)too. At least according to sexlab stripping options, the nipple guards use the slot for body, so they get stripped. The clamps use the slot for beheading. I assume you just took those items without changing slots, but for compatibility i guess it would help to use the same slots.

Ok, i'll try. I'm not 100% sure which item it was, dcul tried to equip an armbinder and rubber suit, i assume the suit was the problematic, but when it failed, all items were kind of broken.

Hard to know why at this point, or if it's related to this mod. Nothing specific says it is. If devices are already glitched before Cursed Loot's event many things can happen (i.e the actual cause can be state before from something else - ever seen those invisible items etc.?). Armbinder wont have any slot conflict, or other conflict. Not as sure about suits but I've tried them without troubles. Try manually putting them on with Virgin devices and see if it works. If we recreate problems just manually equipping any sort of combo, then I have something I can work on... this is the easy test.

I will be watching for issues. Let me know if you end up finding a few steps that can re-pro it.

None of them was shown on my body, according to inventory they were not equipped in the first place. But when i tried to drop the armbinder, i was bound, but animation and hands missing, when struggling the struggle never stopped. I could not drop the suit (missing key message), but i couldn't equip it either, when i tried it was unequipped immediatly but still not able to drop it.

The "free me" option from dcul didn't work either as long as i had any virgin items equipped, that was the worst part. I had to unequip all the virgin items first, then equip the armbinder via inventory, and after that i was able to remove the armbinder and suit via "free me".

The nipple guard unequipped isn't really game breaking, just a bit annoying. It doesn't get reequipped there should be no re-equip by another rmod, as its a locked DD item  properly by mods, so when i dress via SkyUI hotkey i'm put into armor. non DD-mods cannot successfully equip a DD item. Attempting to could glitch your items (maybe source of above problem). They have to be done differently Another thing is that cursed loot considers me clothed when wearing it (for the sex attacks), again not game breaking but a bit exaggerated ;) Odd because I've noticed latest version of Cursed Loot is doing NPC comments telling me I'm naked. DDi based mods will see nipple guards properly, as piercings, and as naked - test your theory some more... was it actually the nipple guards? You could be right I'm just suggesting that there can be more to it.

This is not a case of aligning an animation, nor the fall through ground known bug. The animation simply did not start. This mod likely tried to start it too soon (furniture was not ready), which is why I said it's a timing issue that I've tweaked.

The animation I inherited... it's old school, and in no way compatible to register and use through sexlab.

Oh, then i got that wrong, instead of helping i bothered you to make another explanation. Thank you for your patience.  :heart:

It's your keen attention to detail, and willingness to report things, that I like about you. :) Don't stop.

I didn't expect changing slots would be a big thing, i assumed the biggest problem would be to decide if the guards should use the place of piercings they do use the place of piercings. From the perspective of any other DD mod, they already ARE a nipple piercing. This is because we look at keywords, not slots. or bra. Milk mod economy for example considers them piercings, no idea why, but that's ok for me. I hope it's enough to change the nipple guard then.

*edit the main reason i mentioned sexlab is that it's the easiest and probably most accurate way to see which item takes which slot. Yes. I just look in Creation Kit for source though.  I didn't mean every mod uses it, but i wasn't sure how accurate sexlab is in this respect, so i wanted you to know how i came to my knowledge. I would trust what sexlab tells you for slots. But I hope you are seeing now that slots only block other items. DDI based Mod scripts otherwise are not using slots to make decisions at all, so your debugging needs to look beyond slots for the whole picture... keywords baby.... keywords :)

*snip*

Ok, i did some few tests. Things don't break when i equip a suit with nipple guard or the other way around, but whatever comes second stays invisible. In my expierience it's less likely to break something when i do it manually in a quiet moment, though. That might mean that the whole trouble was just caused by scriptlag where you can't do anything about it either. 

I will continue playing and see if i can reproduce them, although i really hope, it won't be in the same situation. My mods and settings make playing very hard (especially my toon very slow, often without mana or stamina), and to be at the begin of a quest with some things wierd was... not that nice. ;)

*snip*

Ok, i did some few tests. Things don't break when i equip a suit with nipple guard or the other way around, but whatever comes second stays invisible. Which is by design for nipple guards... even says in the in-game description. I think you know that but just making sure.

In my expierience it's less likely to break something when i do it manually in a quiet moment, though. That might mean that the whole trouble was just caused by scriptlag where you can't do anything about it either.

Well I can't regardless, because the script running is Cursed Loot. First a re-producible scenario is needed, then if it's happening via Curse Loot, we talk to Kimy :)

To me there's no such thing as scriptlag that actually breaks things, unless timing matters, but that's rare. Its too easy to just blame things on scriptlag. There's usually another real reason. Manual equip as a test confirms compatibility. But scripted equipping can use short cuts for speed, that will skip checks, thus scripted can get itself in trouble even when the manual equipping works fine. This all gets very complex, but we are talking about Cursed Loot in this case, not this Mod.

I will continue playing and see if i can reproduce them, although i really hope, it won't be in the same situation. My mods and settings make playing very hard (especially my toon very slow, often without mana or stamina), and to be at the begin of a quest with some things wierd was... not that nice. ;)

Hey, which SlaveTats version do I need to use, the 1.1.1 or the 1.2.1 version? Since both use different methods to apply tattoos.

Hmmm good question. More of a question for the Branding Device of Doom Author, but I'm going to say 1.2+ since I'm using 1.2 and have not tested with anything else.

Hey, which SlaveTats version do I need to use, the 1.1.1 or the 1.2.1 version? Since both use different methods to apply tattoos.

Hmmm good question. More of a question for the Branding Device of Doom Author, but I'm going to say 1.2+ since I'm using 1.2 and have not tested with anything else.

The answer I have from the Branding Device thread is that both are fine.

Got some news: according to Kimy, my problems (mentioned here and others) happen because i didn't upgrade to DDi 3.1 yet. I've read somewhere that this is still beta and other problems could happen, but i guess i'll try the new version. Beside that: Sisterhood of Dibella seems to work very fine with this mod, i even get marks of Dibella for having sex with the encounters. :)

Not sure if you already know and had a lot of work to do it or by accident, but virgin is also very compatible with RND, the gag doesn't prevent me from eating/drinking like most DD gags.

And i've got a picture for you, i've called it "extinguisher". Hope you like it. :)post-960091-0-29007700-1473525046_thumb.jpg

Got some news: according to Kimy, my problems (mentioned here and others) happen because i didn't upgrade to DDi 3.1 yet. I've read somewhere that this is still beta and other problems could happen, but i guess i'll try the new version. Beside that: Sisterhood of Dibella seems to work very fine with this mod, i even get marks of Dibella for having sex with the encounters. :)

Not sure if you already know and had a lot of work to do it or by accident, but virgin is also very compatible with RND, the gag doesn't prevent me from eating/drinking like most DD gags.

And i've got a picture for you, i've called it "extinguisher". Hope you like it. :)attachicon.gifextinguisher.jpg

Nice news on all accounts. Sisterhood is a good theme match for this mod too. I might take a close look and take advantage of that in some way in the future. Any ideas?

Yes I worked painstakingly to make it compatible with Realistic Needs and Diseases *tries to look innocent like she'd never lie*   :P  I guess that's a side effect of making it allow shouting

Great pic. I've added it here. Will put on the main page too upon next release. Now just tell me where your waterfall is going to be :)

And i've got a picture for you, i've called it "extinguisher". Hope you like it. :)attachicon.gifextinguisher.jpg

Nice news on all accounts. Sisterhood is a good theme match for this mod too. I might take a close look and take advantage of that in some way in the future. Any ideas?

Yes I worked painstakingly to make it compatible with Realistic Needs and Diseases *tries to look innocent like she'd never lie*   :P  I guess that's a side effect of making it allow shouting

Great pic. I've added it here. Will put on the main page too upon next release. Now just tell me where your waterfall is going to be :)

The only 2 waterfalls i remember right now is the one south of Riften with the dead Kajhit and the one in.. greywater grotto? Near Helgen. I've tried to find you some more, but they were unable to reach without walking on water. I'll leave the choice up to you, then i have something to search for :D If you don't like to make decisions, throw a dice or something.  :P Actually i'm just glad you like it. :)

And if i might do a "total-luxury-request-for-lazy": a customizable hotkey to get a notice how many time is left before Nocturnal appears would be awesome. But if that bothers you, you already did an awesome job in preventing bad things happen there and everything. I'm not sure what would happen with mods were you are expected to stay in a certain area but quite free to move at least sometimes, like prison overhaul. Especially that one because usually i don't plan to get arrested and toggle of the reporting. ;)

Abut the sisterhood: I'll think about it... usually i get some ideas when playing a mod, i didn't do much there yet in this game.

Hm, After thinking, not exactly easy to bring both mods together. In the sisterhood, it's common sense to offer semselves to everybody, pretty much the opposite of staying virgin. It might be an idea to tell/be questioned by Nocturnal about the sisterhood, and bring her one of the sisters... for reasons. Or shout in the temple/other places with some sisters, with the optional sisterhoodsisters, some are roaming and in some places. Hydragons slaves also add some neophytes of Dibella you could use. None of those are important/unique or anything.

Other options could occure later, the sisterhood quest has two endings: corruption and a pure way, i've played only the corruption in earlier games and versions. The pure way might need the help of Nocturnal. :)

*edit: and i like my new tatoo: post-960091-0-98938800-1473529101_thumb.jpg

*Edit: and one more picture. Actually made to report a bug in dcul, but it's an intresting view. :) If i could use this riding style and get off my horse afterwars, i probably would :D

post-960091-0-32264200-1473532563_thumb.jpg

The only 2 waterfalls i remember right now is the one south of Riften with the dead Kajhit and the one in.. greywater grotto? Near Helgen. I've tried to find you some more, but they were unable to reach without walking on water. If you can see it, you can always find an accessible spot I'll leave the choice up to you, no no that's not how it works :P  then i have something to search for :D If you don't like to make decisions, throw a dice or something.  I'm giving you a few days to find one. Just be observant in your travels (I know it's hard for guys to be observant :P) :P Actually i'm just glad you like it. :)

And if i might do a "total-luxury-request-for-lazy": a customizable hotkey to get a notice how many time is left before Nocturnal appears would be awesome. Its actually something I've being thinking about doing already but have been on the fence on if anyone would care to use it... I guess you just answered that. I will likely do in next release But if that bothers you, you already did an awesome job in preventing bad things happen there and everything. I'm not sure what would happen with mods were you are expected to stay in a certain area but quite free to move at least sometimes, like prison overhaul. Since it does not have an escape handling thing going on - might be breaking, although I think not. Trick is getting your gear back - I have had to get arrested again and then it has it for you  Especially that one because usually i don't plan to get arrested and toggle of the reporting. ;)

Abut the sisterhood: I'll think about it... usually i get some ideas when playing a mod, i didn't do much there yet in this game.

Hm, After thinking, not exactly easy to bring both mods together. In the sisterhood, it's common sense to offer semselves to everybody, pretty much the opposite of staying virgin. It might be an idea to tell/be questioned by Nocturnal about the sisterhood, and bring her one of the sisters... for reasons. Or shout in the temple/other places with some sisters, with the optional sisterhoodsisters, some are roaming and in some places. Hydragons slaves also add some neophytes of Dibella you could use. None of those are important/unique or anything.

Other options could occure later, the sisterhood quest has two endings: corruption and a pure way, i've played only the corruption in earlier games and versions. The pure way might need the help of Nocturnal. :)

*edit: and i like my new tatoo: attachicon.gifbutterfly.jpg

*Edit: and one more picture. Actually made to report a bug in dcul, but it's an intresting view. :) If i could use this riding style and get off my horse afterwars, i probably would :D

attachicon.gifriding.jpg

I've posted the horse riding one on the front page

I finally took some time and went back to the game I was having issues with. This time the rebirth scenario worked as it should. I got to the Molag Bal quest and couldn't go into combat mode though. Not saying that is any way related, but seems I have something going on in that game somewhere that could have been causing the other problem. I did grab a  couple more screens for you if you want them.

post-754416-0-26836700-1473561498_thumb.jpg

post-754416-0-35093700-1473561509_thumb.jpg

post-754416-0-89016200-1473561519_thumb.jpg

post-754416-0-41441400-1473561534_thumb.jpg

I've just installed this mod, and am attempting to regen the outfits using BodySlide.  All seems well, until I actually select one of the VirginXXX outfits - at which point, my 'presets' drop down menu becomes empty. 

I'm using Windows 10, have the latest BodySlide 3.7.3, and have previously used it successfully to regen meshes for other outfits in other mods.   With just about ever other outfit, I still get my full list of presets.  Only the VirginXXX outfits cause the presets to vanish.

Am I doing something wrong?  Any suggestions as to how to fix this?

I've just installed this mod, and am attempting to regen the outfits using BodySlide.  All seems well, until I actually select one of the VirginXXX outfits - at which point, my 'presets' drop down menu becomes empty. 

I'm using Windows 10, have the latest BodySlide 3.7.3, and have previously used it successfully to regen meshes for other outfits in other mods.   With just about ever other outfit, I still get my full list of presets.  Only the VirginXXX outfits cause the presets to vanish.

I've never understood that as I've run into it myself before, with other items, not from this mod.

But I have always found you can ignore it... just use a filter and batch build button. By filter I mean like the pic shows in FAQ #8

Edit: and I mean you hit the batch build before you touch the presets, so that your preset is still there

I've never understood that as I've run into it myself before, with other items, not from this mod.

But I have always found you can ignore it... just use a filter and batch build button. By filter I mean like the pic shows in FAQ #8

But without a preset, what body shape will they build for?  Certainly not the one I'm using at present...

But without a preset, what body shape will they build for?  Certainly not the one I'm using at present...

Have your preset in. Type in the filter. then batch build. It will be using your preset.

I finally took some time and went back to the game I was having issues with. This time the rebirth scenario worked as it should. I got to the Molag Bal quest and couldn't go into combat mode though. Not saying that is any way related, but seems I have something going on in that game somewhere that could have been causing the other problem. I did grab a  couple more screens for you if you want them.

So you mean you think your save is screwed up?

If you run into stuck unable to get into combat, do you try the MCM force player reset button? It might get you un-stuck. But anyhow if you are need more help on the subject let me know. I've heard of trouble like this you can have by NOT upgrading to the latest DDi. This mod does not required latest, but Cursed Loot for example does or you can get a wonky state.

I'm going to post one of those screenies :) Looks like you've been a very bad girl

So you mean you think your save is screwed up?

If you run into stuck unable to get into combat, do you try the MCM force player reset button? It might get you un-stuck. But anyhow if you are need more help on the subject let me know. I've heard of trouble like this you can have by NOT upgrading to the latest DDi. This mod does not required latest, but Cursed Loot for example does or you can get a wonky state.

I'm going to post one of those screenies :) Looks like you've been a very bad girl

I went into the house with the vigilant, went down to the door and heard Molag Bal tell me to kill him, caught him at the door and was unable to draw any weapons, spells, or even shout. All other movement worked fine.

I reloaded entering the house and then it worked, so I don't know what it was for sure.

I finally got the finding the spits part to work also. That one was some retard thinking it was the deadrics that triggered it to start, not the shrine love.  :blush:  Now that the shrine love is started, all is good.

I have a mod that adds people on spits at certain camps already, from the vore/amputee thread here I think.

I was afraid it might interfere, but all is good with that too.

For your approval. :P (I can't get them quick enough to keep Nocturnal in the shot before she runs off.)

post-754416-0-23507400-1473577126_thumb.jpg

post-754416-0-34170600-1473577135_thumb.jpg

post-754416-0-78171600-1473577144_thumb.jpg

post-754416-0-36765000-1473577153_thumb.jpg

post-754416-0-87541000-1473577165_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gif20160910161640_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160910161738_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160910162815_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160910162905_1.jpg

I had this too (and before upgrading to DDi 3.1, not sure if it's really related), i could restore it via ZaZ controls, though. Always worth a try if it happens again. :)

Silly question: How come the nipple piercing prevent me wearing armour but the clamps don't? Also the vaginal piercing prevents me wearing armour (though not all. is this related to the armour being marked as nakie in aroused? in which case I am going to die of shame) sort of like the side effects of the piercing but sometimes a girl needs protection from metal swords as well as pork ones

*blush* I can't believe I wrote that.

ooh, i love that mask in the 2nd piccy. where's it from?

That is one of the fire keeper masks. I got it from nexus, but when I went to get the link for you, it seems to have been pulled.

There seems to be some weird sort of issue with the nipple tassles for me. They just distort and explodiate (perfect word for it, believe me) my tits and ass the second Nocturnal attaches them.

I'm using the DD+DDX Bodyslide 2.2d CBBE HDT Body20150227.

Try updating bodyslide. It is at version 3.7.3 now.

attachicon.gif20160910161640_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160910161738_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160910162815_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160910162905_1.jpg

I had this too (and before upgrading to DDi 3.1, not sure if it's really related), i could restore it via ZaZ controls, though. Always worth a try if it happens again. :)

I do have my DDI up to date, and I did try releasing through ZAZ, and through sexlab. No luck that time though, but I haven't had it happen since. Thanks for the tip though!

Two things i'd like to have: could you exclude the wirlwind shout from summoning Nocturnal? Most times i use it, i want to get from one place to another very narrow, and often high. Nocturnal jumping on my head and pushing me over the edge isn't really helpful. ;)

And Cassia is really getting on my nerves. Not only that she appears around pretty much every corner, she follows me anywhere , forcegreeting 30 times in 5 minutes and even agree doesn't stop here. I thought about something like a third answer like "Go fuck yourself/anybody else/let me introduce you to somebody... this is my horse". Minimum arousal (hers) required to appear/talk to me.