15 minutes ago, Linnan said:

1 - 7 попыток - 7 раз не сработало

2 -

3 - локации все, где расположены статуи

1. I need the entire log. Attach the complete log as a file please.
  2. Are you using DD5? If yes, did you start a new game when you switched to DD5? If no, there's is no point in trying to troubleshoot.

Invisible character is not related to this scene or to this mod. So I'm looking for installation issues or corrupt save.

Использую ДД5. Работает всё, все другие анимации проигрываются без проблем, не работает только эта конкретная. Конфликтных модов нет

Либо отсутствует анимация, на которую ссылается скрипт, либо в скрипте, относящемся к этой сцене ошибка - могла закрасться и во время перевода. При переходе от первого лица персонаж словно стоит на месте и может лишь поворачиваться вокруг своей оси

Papyrus.2.log

28 minutes ago, Linnan said:

Использую ДД5. Работает всё, все другие анимации проигрываются без проблем, не работает только эта конкретная. Конфликтных модов нет

Либо отсутствует анимация, на которую ссылается скрипт, либо в скрипте, относящемся к этой сцене ошибка - могла закрасться и во время перевода. При переходе от первого лица персонаж словно стоит на месте и может лишь поворачиваться вокруг своей оси

These log entries are suspect

• the first 2 a sign of save file corruption
  • the 2nd, a sign of Skyrim engine saying the actor is not ready for animation

I don't know for sure in either case.

[12/08/2020 - 12:24:47AM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmquestscript", missing file?
[12/08/2020 - 12:24:47AM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmconfigmenu", missing file?

[12/08/2020 - 12:25:14AM] Error:  (02002B74): Has no 3D and thus cannot swap his eye textures..
[12/08/2020 - 12:25:25AM] Error:  (0003E538): has no 3d, and so cannot have its motion type changed.
  • I have tried the scene myself today. No problems
  • You have not answered the question, did you start a new game when you switched to DD5? I am going to assume the answer is NO. If you did not start a new game, you can expect many random problems and it will become more and more apparent as you progress
  • If you have not started a new game, there is no point in troubleshooting

Игра с ДД5 была начата с нуля. Virgin был поставлен в процессе, сразу 7.01

Скелет и Fnis нужной версии - всё равно эта конкретная анимация не работает

Какой конкретно порядок действия при выполнении этой анимации? Какие задействованы скрипты, какие объекты используются? В архиве не было текстуры для объектов из анимации шлёпания, пришлось скачать отдельно, возможно ещё что-то потерялось

1 hour ago, Linnan said:

Игра с ДД5 была начата с нуля. Virgin был поставлен в процессе, сразу 7.01

Скелет и Fnis нужной версии - всё равно эта конкретная анимация не работает

Какой конкретно порядок действия при выполнении этой анимации? Какие задействованы скрипты, какие объекты используются? В архиве не было текстуры для объектов из анимации шлёпания, пришлось скачать отдельно, возможно ещё что-то потерялось

This is not translating well for me this time. Not understanding part of it. I have no ideas remaining on cause.

I think we need someone else to try it with the Russian Translation, as process of elimination. I can't run the RU Translation since my game does not support the Russian characters. @stas2503 would it be possible for you to try the scene and see if it recreates?

25 minutes ago, stas2503 said:

How can you quickly activate it?

Otherwise it will take a long time.

• in console SetStage VirginTales 40
  • this will let you shout at any Nocturnal Statue except the ones in the Tales & Tallows quest
  • You could then use the one in Nocturnal's "home" for example or if you know another location, like the the one near the giant's camp that is close to Whiterun
  • Don't end up saving this into your playthrough though, it will break the quest if you try to do it later.

After three days of trying to get this mod to work I've sadly given up. The test animation doesn't do anything and when I get the dragon shout the animation doesn't do anything either. All mods that I'm using are up to date and correct versions. I'm at a loss of what to do. Poured through your FAQ and trouble shooting, read through most of the replies here. This mods animations just doesn't like me. Love whet you've done and it looks great but can't get it to work.

2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:
  • in console SetStage VirginTales 40
  • this will let you shout at any Nocturnal Statue except the ones in the Tales & Tallows quest
  • You could then use the one in Nocturnal's "home" for example or if you know another location, like the the one near the giant's camp that is close to Whiterun
  • Don't end up saving this into your playthrough though, it will break the quest if you try to do it later.

Everything works

Spoiler

1579960048_TESV2020-12-0816-37-46-19.jpg.dad22980393645e99111fd3db001940b.jpg

1215573497_TESV2020-12-0816-38-34-89.jpg.5a9bfa060296d919d8d8ae305f706f20.jpg

@Linnan если несложно скинь сюда еще свой loadorder.txt. А если используешь МО2, то и modlist.txt тоже

5 hours ago, stas2503 said:

Everything works

Reveal hidden contents

1579960048_TESV2020-12-0816-37-46-19.jpg.dad22980393645e99111fd3db001940b.jpg

1215573497_TESV2020-12-0816-38-34-89.jpg.5a9bfa060296d919d8d8ae305f706f20.jpg

@Linnan если несложно скинь сюда еще свой loadorder.txt. А если используешь МО2, то и modlist.txt тоже

скидываю файл plugin - в loadorder показываются все  моды в папке, а половина из них отрублена

plugins.txt

57 minutes ago, Linnan said:

скидываю файл plugin - в loadorder показываются все  моды в папке, а половина из них отрублена

plugins.txt 3.37 kB · 0 downloads

1. Где неофициальный патч?

2. Пропадание персонажа может вызвать глючная физика, анимации Komotor могут сбивать свободную камеру Sexlab. Во время попытки воссоздания бага, я случайно использовал кнопку свободной камеры Sexlab, и у меня персонаж тоже пропадал, но скорее всего это не то, так как после анимации меня вышибло из локации со статуей.
3. Что за Devious Fix? он может ломать DD5

21 minutes ago, stas2503 said:

1. Где неофициальный патч?

2. Пропадание персонажа может вызвать глючная физика, анимации Komotor могут сбивать свободную камеру Sexlab. Во время попытки воссоздания бага, я случайно использовал кнопку свободной камеры Sexlab, и у меня персонаж тоже пропадал, но скорее всего это не то, так как после анимации меня вышибло из локации со статуей.
3. Что за Devious Fix? он может ломать DD5

от неоф патча проблем больше, чем пользы, ставила - рандомные вылеты замучили, снесла - прекратились

Так абсолютно все другие анимации работают, только эта проблемная. Если бы глючили постоянно - так ни разу ни в одной никаких проблем, в первый раз столкнулась с таким. Как вообще называется файл этой анимации и где находится? Или может заменить её на какую-нибудь другую - как?

Devious Fix - это моё - добавляет рецепты, каких не было, переносит изготовление в самодельную кузницу, чтоб ванильные не захламлять, ну и книжку изучение перка в более доступное место, ломать там просто нечего

@stas2503 / @Linnan I think best to take the conversation back to the SLaV RU Translation support thread. 

I'd suggest Linnan try to recreate it with a new game. Can be done quickly... 

1. Start new name, just as a test
  2. Use this mod's MCM - Misc - Skip Initial Story - this will give you the shout
  3. Use same steps (set stage etc.) that I gave stas2503 above. Must NOT be the initial quest locations, they need the quest

My prediction is that you will see it works, and if so, you will have proven a corrupt save.

If it does not work, you have proven its an install issue, or conflict. I don't feel I can help any further.

11 minutes ago, stas2503 said:

Oh yeah ... If I am using Dynamic Distant Object LOD, do I need to recreate DynDOLOD.esp? Since in Twilight Sepulcher I have grass in the air. In the original Twilight Sepulcher, I don't have that.

I would guess so. I know nothing about DynDOLOD. Was only just reading about it yesterday as I try to learn about porting to SSE.

13 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

I think best to take the conversation back to the SLaV RU Translation support thread. 

Ok.

23 minutes ago, Linnan said:

от неоф патча проблем больше, чем пользы, ставила - рандомные вылеты замучили, снесла - прекратились

Так абсолютно все другие анимации работают, только эта проблемная. Если бы глючили постоянно - так ни разу ни в одной никаких проблем, в первый раз столкнулась с таким. Как вообще называется файл этой анимации и где находится? Или может заменить её на какую-нибудь другую - как?

Devious Fix - это моё - добавляет рецепты, каких не было, переносит изготовление в самодельную кузницу, чтоб ванильные не захламлять, ну и книжку изучение перка в более доступное место, ломать там просто нечего

Давай в ветку моего перевода... Там продолжим.

45 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

@stas2503 / @Linnan I think best to take the conversation back to the SLaV RU Translation support thread. 

I'd suggest Linnan try to recreate it with a new game. Can be done quickly... 

1. Start new name, just as a test
  2. Use this mod's MCM - Misc - Skip Initial Story - this will give you the shout
  3. Use same steps (set stage etc.) that I gave stas2503 above. Must NOT be the initial quest locations, they need the quest

My prediction is that you will see it works, and if so, you will have proven a corrupt save.

If it does not work, you have proven its an install issue, or conflict. I don't feel I can help any further.

после начала новой игры эта анимация сработала. Проверила несколько других - они работали и раньше так же, похоже сломалась только конкретная эта. Мистика

Спасибо за помощь)

8 hours ago, shallowgun said:

After three days of trying to get this mod to work I've sadly given up. The test animation doesn't do anything and when I get the dragon shout the animation doesn't do anything either. All mods that I'm using are up to date and correct versions. I'm at a loss of what to do. Poured through your FAQ and trouble shooting, read through most of the replies here. This mods animations just doesn't like me. Love whet you've done and it looks great but can't get it to work.

• If the test animation does not do anything, then no surprise about the shout
  • If using DD5, make sure you've started a new game, otherwise your save will have become corrupt
  • All possible install issues are dealt with by carefully following each step in Troubleshooting #3
  • See Golden Rule (same link as above). If you want to rule out a corrupt save:
    1. just as a test, start a brand new game
    2. Try the Animation Test (in MCM)
    3. If it worked, you've proven a corrupt save, If still not working, its some other install issue

Updated from 6.7 to 7.01 on an existing save. Of course, updated the dependencies too. Using DD 4. Seeing new design for this mod DD items - so, looks like I did it correctly. Alas, now the main story is stuck on the phase when PC shouts and first meets Nocturnal. All other stuff before it (first shout, Cassia, the warning letter) worked fine, but if PC shouts and Nocturnal appears, then.. nothing happens. Nocturnal just ignores the PC and walks away. It is possible to talk to her, but the dialogue is pretty much empty.

1 hour ago, Operand said:

Updated from 6.7 to 7.01 on an existing save. Of course, updated the dependencies too. Using DD 4. Seeing new design for this mod DD items - so, looks like I did it correctly. Alas, now the main story is stuck on the phase when PC shouts and first meets Nocturnal. All other stuff before it (first shout, Cassia, the warning letter) worked fine, but if PC shouts and Nocturnal appears, then.. nothing happens. Nocturnal just ignores the PC and walks away. It is possible to talk to her, but the dialogue is pretty much empty.

This is an installation problem related to animations. Only other possibility is a corrupt save but I don't suspect that.

Follow each step carefully using Troubleshooting #3 to fix. Most likely its going to be FNIS related.

14 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Follow each step carefully using Troubleshooting #3 to fix.

I feel dumb :) It's literally the first entry in the troubleshooting guide. Totally missed it. But it's very unlikely that's FNIS-related. I have it at 7.6 and I updated the behavior files:

Spoiler

fnis7.6.png

EDIT:

After trying the guide, I discovered that:

1. I am running the latest FNIS and animations are updated (see picture above)
  2. I am running the latest XP32 Skeleton mod version (4.79)
  3. When trying to meet Nocturnal, the character does indeed some "weird" move (like trying to crouch). So it is definitely animations related
  4. Installation tests fails - in a sense that nothing happens. Character is not stuck, but no cage appears.

So.. it's animations-related, but I don't know if I can point it on FNIS, that one seems to run just fine. Also, everything worked with this setup and the mod version 6.7.

Additionally, I can tell that SL and DD are working as expected.

6 hours ago, Operand said:
  1. I am running the latest FNIS and animations are updated (see picture above)
  2. I am running the latest XP32 Skeleton mod version (4.79)
  3. When trying to meet Nocturnal, the character does indeed some "weird" move (like trying to crouch). So it is definitely animations related
  4. Installation tests fails - in a sense that nothing happens. Character is not stuck, but no cage appears.

So.. it's animations-related, but I don't know if I can point it on FNIS, that one seems to run just fine. Also, everything worked with this setup and the mod version 6.7.

If the installation test fails, nothing else matters because this tells us enough.

We can't rule out a corrupt save. On that help page, I talk about that in the "Golden Rule". Any chance you've broken that rule?

Let's rule out a corrupt save first. All you need to do is start a new game as a test. And I mean a real new game, not loading some early save. Then run the installation test after SLaV's MCM shows the install is complete (can take a minute).

• If the test works now. Your problem is a corrupt save.
  • If the test fails, we will have confirmed its an install issue. You'd want to go through that troubleshooting again as it covers every known possibility. Like your sort (which you can't change without corrupting your save). If still stuck, share your papyrus log (there is an FAQ for that if you need). We'd want the log that is generated by starting a new game, running the test, then exiting.
41 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

On that help page, I talk about that in the "Golden Rule". Any chance you've broken that rule?

No. I did not (if you don't count updating this mod 6.7 --> 7.01 as such, but then again, if you do - then it would be impossible to update on an existing save)

I will need to try on a new game, that's a good idea. It will take some time though.