1 hour ago, tm888 said:

Trying to raise my sim's skill in Exhibition. It says I need to perform online shows. I tried clicking on the computer but I only get post on forum and chat with webcam under kinky and see nothing about a show anywhere. How do I do it?

The KW exhibition skill only has 3 'level locks' requiring the Sim to take specific actions to unlock the next level. This only happens during the 1st three levels and can be found by looking at the skills menu.

From memory it's something like take a kinky selfie, post a kinky selfie and be seen topless in public or such 'easy to do' actions. Turning KW/debug/always accept on allows the player to push a sim through these actions if having issues.

Performing 'online shows' is only available to Sims self employed in the 'modeling' career, and is NOT a requirement to increasing the exhibition skill. Wearing revealing clothes (flagged for revealing either by the CC maker or set in KW/debug/set revealing), removing clothing in public or otherwise being 'seen' naked is the best way to raise the skill. Even having woohoo with another Sim (being seen naked - right) helps raise exhibition.

Having some Woohoo skill is a requirement for many of the KW events/interactions. If you just want to get to it/get through it - one can use KW/debug and set skill - exhibitionist which sets the skill to max/10. THEN if the player wants - they can use Master Controller to 'back the skill down' to a lower level. Be Aware using this feature to max out the woohoo skill bypasses the check to be awarded the trait pervert/slut - so I recommend backing woohoo to level 9 and earning 10 the old fashioned way.

The modeling career needs a level or 2 before the option to 'perform online show' becomes available.

- So - double check what you said about 'needing to perform online shows' in regards to the exhibition skill requirements. This is simply not true. The exhibition skill has been around a LOT longer than the modeling career.

On 2/23/2021 at 10:39 PM, landess said:

The KW exhibition skill only has 3 'level locks' requiring the Sim to take specific actions to unlock the next level. This only happens during the 1st three levels and can be found by looking at the skills menu.

I'm quite sure there are more than 3 Exhibition level locks in KinkyWorld, but
a) I think they don't show up if your sim already completed the challenge before reaching the level it caps.
I remember there were these, and possibly more ("be seen naked in public" would seem logical).
- take a kinky selfie (lv1)
- send a naked selfie text (lv2?)
- post an online selfie (lv3?)
- be seen pantyless in public (4??)
- be seen topless in public (5??)

- perform online shows (using "computer->kinky->chat with webcam seemed to do the trick) (7??)
- I think I once had "spend 3 hours doing striptease dancing" or similar in one game (might have been level 8? Never reached level 10 on any of the KW skills yet, I often get bored of my own families and start over.)
If I remember right:
So when I played a young lady who enthusiastically threw herself into the kinky life (undressing a lot, trying to become a callgirl, etc), she breezed through the Exhibition levels. 
When I played a family band with 2 adults and a teen (who got tutored in in Exhibitionism by her genius parents early on), or in a game with two YA girls who keep painting nudes of one another but rarely left home, I believe I got stuck at more level locks than playing callgirl-themed stories.

12 hours ago, Yotix said:

I'm quite sure there are more than 3 Exhibition level locks in KinkyWorld

The only thing worse than no information is bad information. Since I hadn't done much experimenting with certain KW features since using newer versions I decided it best to test as no references to the exhibition requirements are listed in the changelogs.

While I made screenshots to document, no need to actually post them and instead are using them for reference while trying to sort this out.

1st of all I stand corrected: The KW Exhibition skill has changed and there are various skill checks required to unlock a number of levels. Because the wording and results aren't perfect, along with the fact a requirement flag can indeed be satisfied BEFORE the cap is reached - my conclusions are not 100% perfect and I'll define these as I come to them.

Exhibition level 0: Gained from just going naked/wearing revealing clothing. Level 1 is restricted till - 1 nude selfie is taken.

1:                                                                                                        2                          - 1 nude selfie sent (requires relationship status with recipient)

2:                                                                                                        3                          - Unknown from test (no requirement listed as the flag may have been previously satisfied) Could have something to do with being naked/seen?

3:                                                                                                        4                          - 1 nude selfie posted on forums

4:                                                                                                        5                          - Unknown from test (same as above - no requirement shown - could have been satisfied already if existed?)

5:                                                                                                        6                          - Be seen bare bottomed in public. Required Sim to go to a community lot and be seen by a non household member. Solo woohoo and flashing/showing cock didn't advance the requirement. Being seen sunbathing bottomless did advance it. Requirement satisfied - although the results are less than satisfactory. (Flashing requires lower acquaintance value)

6:                                                                                                        7                          - Nothing

7:                                                                                                        8                          - Nothing

8:                                                                                                        9                          - Nothing

9:                                                                                                       10                         - 5 additional stripteases performed.

>>> Overall conclusions: Besides unknown factors in 3 and 5 existing or not(?) since any possible requirements not being listed due to possible satisfaction BEFORE said requirements would 'need' to be listed (GAH!) the requirements of 6 are also shaky and may be able to be satisfied in multiple ways. 7-9 appear to have NO restrictions although because of previous failures in being able to document earlier ones, I'll not say this isn't also the case. I did try not to engage in anything which could 'taint' future requirements, but given the nature of the feature to begin with - there is always the possibility.

The requirement from 9 to 10 was a total surprise to me, and seems straight forward enough I felt no need to test it. 5 stripteases - either solo or publicly viewed seems easy enough to figure out if needed. As I mentioned - the wording is weak and is a reminder why we have lawyers - interpretation is less than desirable when looking for facts.

Thanks again to @Yotix for bringing doubt to my statement that I might become better acquainted with the feature as it now stands in build 409. I didn't want to 'think' - I wanted to KNOW!

>>> I used NRaas/Master Controller/Advanced/Set Skill level to advanced the skills. By choosing the next level I was either 'given' the level or stopped at the cap with a requirement found by looking in the SkillBook. (prior caveats above not withstanding)

I used a MALE to test. The wording may be different for females as well. Once again I reiterate ONLINE shows/webcam is NOT a requirement as I made it to the level 9 CAP without ever being tasked to do this interaction, and had NOT done it inadvertently either (tainting the test!). Being seen topless/nude was the ONLY possible thing the Sim could have been doing which may have influenced 'future requirements'.

Online shows REQUIRE the Sim to be employed as a KW model. Exhibition is available to ALL sims as a base game feature.

EX10.png.754352d7f7585a8cf87c4ae7131edfd4.png

Part of the reason KW can be difficult to 'define' is the inconsistency found when looking at how the Sims 3 features are used. KW careers can have information found within certain KW skillbooks instead of on the career tab used for default Sims 3 careers. This itself adds information data points to a location which can confuse a user of one feature by 'connecting' it to another feature. When enough of these are created by the mod, it's easy to see how players used to the default Sims 3 mechanics can begin to lose track or mis-read the KW information presented.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/clusterfuck

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I'm trying to play a rather normal game with OKW as an enhancement and I'm having an issue with my only Sim in the household. He keeps getting naked, streaking and masturbating on his own, everywhere. Whenever he's not assigned an action he usually goes to watch a kinky show on a laptop two stories over. His Woohoo and Exhibition skills are high, 10 and 9 I think.

Can I somehow stop him from doing this, without disabling the autonomy of non-player Sims? Thanks!

Also when performing many actions throughout the mod, I get something like sim.bigboobs.attracted instead of a more immersive written notification. I understand that this hasn't been finished within the mod yet, so can I somehow write these bits myself?

11 hours ago, Johny.exe said:

streaking and masturbating

For the streaking, this seems to be working for me so far... https://modthesims.info/d/505620/no-autonomous-streaking-updated-for-1-62.html

I think the mod was originally for University streaking when drunk from one beer (stupid), but as I said, seems to be stopping all autonomous streaking.

For other issues, you will need to go through the settings in the KW settings menu... a little deeper than just no autonomy, although that would probably end it for you. There are settings for exhibition and other things. You can also use Nraas MC to set skill levels for exhibition to 0, to stop some public misbehavior. As for that particular "sim.bigboobs.attracted", I don't believe I have seen that type of thing in the STBL and as far as I know, some things are hard coded responses written in the script.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2021 at 4:33 PM, Tendas said:

The option vaginal is always greyed out for me even though I installed and enabled all of the animations (l666, mike24, maryjane, amra72, k69...). Am I missing anything?

Certain animations are included by default now - which opening the woohoo package settings in KW after first enabling the mod will show. Duplicating mods/packages can have undesirable results. There ARE a few newer L666 package files available near the end of that specific post (fixed patreon versions uploaded after the L666 Patreon was cancelled). To use this, one would just add the new package (these are not a duplicate) and 're-register' the 3 names by clicking to remove the originals, and then entering them again. All the other files one can download which are included are the same.

On 3/18/2021 at 7:55 PM, LadySmoks said:

originally for University streaking when drunk from one beer

When running the game at normal speed it makes sense for EA to have streaking happen quickly while at University. But I see that as a problem since with UNI installed - it now happens everywhere. Toss in the KW drinks and it gets to be a bit much. Still, I don't see streaking when Sims order at a bar with a bartender - just when they make their own (alcoholic) or use the Keg from UNI.

Making drinks and bringing them to Sims causing them to possibly/probably streak can 'excite' Woohooer Sims or Rapist Sims, setting events in motion.

1 hour ago, landess said:

just when they make their own (alcoholic) or use the Keg from UNI.

Which is more than enough stupidity for me! AND... no streaking mod added!!! )))

An FYI regarding the "better" L666 anims... that xml was played with, and now her once normal, hetero animations (she made gay and lesbian), but now everything is a gay animation, and looks stupid. Been re fixing the fix.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2021 at 1:12 AM, heartofsummer said:

Hi, i still cant find any joints in the  pc store, only the seed wich doesnt even come with a name, thats not normal right?

This is what it looks like.

886918408_KWOnlineshopping.png.58248e0919c0d0bed496e2e8edd33d58.png

I have no idea why you don't see this when using the phone to shop online. If using build 399, the computer appears to be bugged for some stuff - I never used 399. It's common knowledge one can't play computer games with that build.

25 minutes ago, wxnder said:

send help, one of my sims won't leave the lot, unless its to go to the brothel, if she goes anywhere else it's cancelled and she just goes home and yes i've already tried resetting her twice.

If your Sim is employed as a whore at the brothel, there can be issues. You're likely getting the 'KW GoHomeEX' notification.

I've read there could be a conflict with the NRaas plugin mod 'Go Here'. If you have it, take it out and see . . . .     https://www.nraas.net/community/GoHere

1 hour ago, landess said:

If your Sim is employed as a whore at the brothel, there can be issues. You're likely getting the 'KW GoHomeEX' notification.

I've read there could be a conflict with the NRaas plugin mod 'Go Here'. If you have it, take it out and see . . . .     https://www.nraas.net/community/GoHere

I dont have the plug in, youre talking about and i dont remember seeing that notifaction either :/

8 hours ago, wxnder said:

one of my sims won't leave the lot, unless its to go to the brothel

5 hours ago, wxnder said:

I dont have the plug in, youre talking about

As is too often the case, time to start pulling teeth... which KW build... number, newest means nothing. What other mods do you have? Nraas? ALL other mods that effect sim interactions... vampire mods, etc.

Example: I recently redid my vampire mods and later noticed the motives bar for my Plumbots were empty. Yes, a vampire mod did that to Plumbots, so, time for you to provide some info, and maybe we can stumble on an answer.

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

time for you to provide some info

The reply didn't even confirm if the sim was employed at a brothel.... Instead of pulling teeth, we may need a hammer. People seem to assume everyone can read minds. "Fix that over there" - wtf? I haven't used the Doctor meme in a while - but it may be time . . . .

https://modthesims.info/d/515923/no-autonomous-go-to-home-v3-1-67-compatible.html

2 hours ago, landess said:

we may need a hammer

That is what my husband is for. ) But, the last few have been, "I have the latest..." And as I've said, means nothing.

Again for others more than you, may have found MY error trap resetting sims issue. After looking closer at several of the error messages, they again appeared to be vampire mod related. And again, I tracked them to a tuning xml.

These don't show in Dashboard, as the xmls are parts of the base game, or game data, or an EP, and belong there, but are how some mods are done... the modder tunes the xml. Sometimes, you may accidentally have 2 mods with different labels that are actually the same xml being tuned. I had that! Fortunately for me, I removed the lesser of the 2 and retuned the more important one to do as I need and want.

17 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

These don't show in Dashboard

Sounds like that issue I had with Sims not skating but 'walking' (Vampires ran :) ) around the skating rinks introduced with the SeasonsEP while I had the mod 'Mummies walk normally'. The mod had not been updated to work with Seasons, but it never caused a 'conflict' - just created an odd situation I had to work out.

> What could affect the way a sim moves?

> What mod had I 'recently' added?

Sadly my Mummies are back to losing races with Zombies . . . . 

I noticed some Sims 'will' RUN everywhere. I thought perhaps that was because I had them set to 'run' while 'going here'. But that wasn't it. Athletic trait or high athletic skill doesn't make a difference. Perhaps the Childish trait? Never figured that out yet.

2 hours ago, landess said:

some Sims 'will' RUN everywhere

Like vampires, which I find annoying. Did you ever see Dracula run? I actually learned a lot from this recent series of problems, as things seem to be settling down. Error trap is only popping off once in a while and the errors are from silly things like a pot that didn't do what it should somewhere. @namaradus would know better, but perhaps the updates contained updated xml's for certain things, which is why things stopped working, if they used the xml that was changed?

On 5/4/2021 at 6:09 PM, LadySmoks said:

As is too often the case, time to start pulling teeth... which KW build... number, newest means nothing. What other mods do you have? Nraas? ALL other mods that effect sim interactions... vampire mods, etc.

Example: I recently redid my vampire mods and later noticed the motives bar for my Plumbots were empty. Yes, a vampire mod did that to Plumbots, so, time for you to provide some info, and maybe we can stumble on an answer.

i only have kw and nraa saver, but i just decided not to make her a whore anymore which ended up solving the problem

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got a problem, KW stops my sims from being able to play video games on the computer. Even chess fails.

The error on errortrap (with dereferencing)

Interactions:
1: Play Chess
Oniki.Interactions.Computer_PlayChess+Definition
Oniki.Interactions.Computer_PlayChess+Definition
UserDirected

Counter: 4
 Sim-Time: Sun. at 5:18 PM
 Start-Time: 06/06/2021 19:22:55
 PreLoadup-Time: 06/06/2021 19:23:42
 Loadup-Time: 06/06/2021 19:24:49
 Log-Time: 06/06/2021 19:35:18

System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required.
#0: 0x0000f callvirt   in Oniki.Interactions.Oniki.Interactions.Computer_PlayChess:Run () ()
#1: 0x000d7 callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.InteractionInstance:RunInteractionWithoutCleanup () ()
#2: 0x00344 callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.InteractionQueue:ProcessOneInteraction () ()
#3: 0x0011c stfld.u1   in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:DoInteraction () ()
#4: 0x00015 br.s       in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:Simulate () ()
#5: 0x00027 leave.s    in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate () ()

Any idea how to fix this?

On 5/26/2021 at 7:36 PM, Ylikethis said:

is there a way to the Sim's doing it in Public?

No. They will always 'try', but by adjusting the privacy settings - one can get them to 'think twice', find someplace private, or stop if somebody see's them. Of course if one has always accept 'ON' - um yeah. . . . . 

On 6/6/2021 at 11:20 PM, Salamanerd said:

KW stops my sims from being able to play video games on the computer

Yes. This is known. Find either an older or newer build - 399 is notorious for this. Not sure exactly when it was bug fixed, so one may need to get a version in the mid to final 400's.

Edited by landess
build # correction