A bug that was never patched in the game was pregnant woman causing the game to freeze when they have a baby. Radio still plays, water flows, and things like zs from sleeping sims still move. But time is frozen and you have to use task manager to shut the game down. Supposedly Nraas woohooer has a fix to this but woohooer and kinky world dont get along at all. So does KW have a setting to fix the pregnant people break the game bug? If so how do you fix it? If not what compatible mod helps fix this issue? Yes i can disable pregnancy but if i ever want to have a family tree and what not i need to be able to pop out those babys without bricking the game.

On 2/18/2020 at 12:50 AM, LadyMav said:

A bug that was never patched in the game was pregnant woman causing the game to freeze when they have a baby

I've never seen this bug. Do you believe it's caused by KW?

On 2/18/2020 at 12:50 AM, LadyMav said:

woohooer and kinky world dont get along at all

"At all" is a strong statement which I can't endorse. I use both without issue. Some would say there are redundant features, yada yada, yet with a little menu management I've been able to get a satisfactory experience using both. There are things which NRaas WooHooer offers which can't be found anywhere else.

I don't use WooHooer for sex first of all. I adjust settings so it has almost no chance of activating, and I removed ALL animations from it, so they just go about their business without pause even IF a script fires off. Woohooer isn't KW, so they don't 'bother' going anywhere and tend to drop down and 'do-it' right there. Since there's no way to 'do-it' without animations, it's over before it starts.

I like the WH'r options for teens, skinny dipping, romance, and so forth. There are modules for WH'r like Kama Simtra which aren't needed at all for WH'r yet still function fine with KW.

For clarity: I use Sims 3 ver1.67 and KW ver3.75 (not the failed ones on the main page - I've uploaded and referenced 'my' version many times since it isn't 'available')

So for now, I'm going to do a little test since I play with aging off, relativity set to 9, and no pregnancy anymore (otherwise I'd have a town FULL of babies which would never age -sound fun?) I'll come back to this post with my results - If it crashes when you say it does, My apologies and will try to figure out why, but until then....

I KEEP saying WooHooer at times when I mean Animated Woohoo, for the actual sex acts....

Okay, test results are in. Sorry I got caught up in a few things before starting.

Conditions: Brand new game, New world (never played in before), Custom couple from Bin.

Once in game - KW started/loaded.

No importing of ANY settings done: KW and NRaas straight out of the box. Only thing was animated woohoo had no Animations in the folder. This was a reminder to me how much tweaking the settings to your own liking was missed.

Couple tried for baby: Had to check NRaas/Advanced/Pregnancy to be sure ( I have mods to disable sounds like woohoo harp and pregnancy chimes). This was Sunday with success.

Game ran on max speed for 3 1/2 days without intervention from me. Geez it runs fast at default. Forgot so much how base game feels

Wednesday afternoon, Baby is coming. Couple went to hospital - new Baby boy. I named it Told'ya :P

Spoiler

Screenshot-550.jpg.a5aa786d2a1a9ecfefc68a510fcf96a3.jpg

I wish I had 'better' news but it works flawlessly for me. I did have 'stuck' problems with many sims including household since no NRaas/Overwatch settings were adjusted per KW instructions: They just reset to center of home and carried on.

Comparing your Versions to mine, if same, means you have something else installed/setting changed which is causing your problem. I know - it SUCKS.

At this point the only suggestion is the old, tired, tried and true method. Empty your mod folder, and figure out which one is fucking you over by only including the basics. If that doesn't work, the issue is EA itself, and you may need a reinstall.

If running basic works, then keep adding and testing till the little sucker rears it's ugly head so you can chop it off, and get back to proper Simming.

Always recommend a small world which loads fast, empty if possible so less to load. 2 Sims enter/3 Sims leave. Good luck and let us know what was causing it to help others. If having issues, I'll be here as will others.

Sim love 4 ever

ONIKI_KinkyWorld_0.37 (Build 375).7z

Edit: Others may have suggestions, like running Delphy's tools for compatibility checks and the like. My style is brute force/can't hide. (Whack-a-Mole)

Thank you so much for the reply.

When i encountered the issue, I looked it up and most people that had the issue didn't have mods installed *or so they said* and as such commenters mentioned it was a bug in the base games coding. A bug that had been fixed in a patch but than re-broken shortly there after, because of this I never really thought that KW or its prerequisite mods were to blame for the issue.

Also apologies about the part about WH and KW not getting along. I simply assumed they didn't work well together since the KW wiki states that they where not compatible.

I had run into issues with overwatch *because this was one of the main try this to fix it solutions* and those issues i encountered with OW where outlined in the KW wiki. so I didn't think to try and download WH just to prove the KW wiki wrong.

I guess I should have because after installing WH the pregnant person didn't freeze my game anymore. *who would have thought? XD*

However when I went to nraas about this they claimed WH would fix this vanilla bug and where dissing on KW left and right, refusing to really help me out after they knew KW was my core mod. So I was hesitant to download WH to see if it fixed the issue or not.

When I first encountered this issue I only had KW and its prerequisites installed and had never encountered the error on my old system so I didn't really think that KW was the issue.

I also *only?* encountered it when i was in the future so I didn't know if this issue was linked to a certain expansion or not.

My KW mod says 399 is this the one that's broken? if so that might be part of the issue than because I think my older machine had an earlier version of KW which would explain why the bug never showed up before now.

I did make a few saves before one of the freeze points I guess I could back up my mod folder somewhere else and clear the whole thing and if the issue shows up ill know that I should do a reinstall.

Thanks again for all your help. :)

• 1 month later...

i have two questions, one; is there a way to slow down the constant going at it? i have 2 couples in the same house(mom &dad, daughter and husband) and they are constanstly doing it. and the second one is it better to have the ovulation better to have it disabled or enabled and how do i manage to get it set  where the women get more fertile periods than only one per different age of sim. 

18 hours ago, tweetiebird1984 said:

one; is there a way to slow down
second one is it better to have the ovulation better to have it disabled or enabled and how do i manage to get it set  where the women get more fertile periods than only one per different age of sim. 

1) yes.

2) depends

(sorry, couldn't resist lol)

1) Sim | Kinky World | Settings | Global Settings | Arousal Gain Multiplier    -- lower the value. I have mine at 0.5
2) You have 3 options here:

2a) Adjust the game options to lengthen the lifespan of sims

2b) Use NRaas Relativity to (effectively) reduce the speed of the game to allow more stuff to happen per day

2c) Sim | Kinky World | Settings | Pregnancy & Menstrual Cycle | Override Menstrual Phases Duration (change to Enabled) then set the values yourself for each of the age brackets as you see fit (e.g., increase Ovulatory but decrease the others).  You might, also, want to adjust the pregnancy duration and Sperm Lifetime/Fertilization settings.

Also: as it sounds like your goal is to actually have many kids, make sure they stay the heck away from birth control pills and condoms... or you could disable the use of those (or enable it, but make them break 100% of the time).

Hi, jdw6...do you know how the Sperm Quality is calculated? I mean what you see in KW/Debug/info My Sim has a quality from 6 to 9...Others have better or worser quality. And that Kraken Thing has 99!  (Asking you,because you do Magic with KW (DLL-Debugger?) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2020 at 6:27 PM, Otti said:

do you know how the Sperm Quality is calculated?

Random? Based on some complex math and woohoo skill level.  I highly doubt that RandomUtil.GetInt(100) would return 100 each and every time.  But it's EA code, so anything is possible.

level = (creampied + 1) * RandomUtil.GetInt(creampied + 1, 4 + creampied) + ((SkillManager) owner.SkillManager).GetSkillLevel((SkillNames) 948086088L) / 2;

Perfectly clear, right? ? 

If someone could dig up the docs for that "RandomUtil" library, it'd help a ton.  A c# dev I ain't, but MS doesn't have it in their documentation for .net, so I doubt it's one of theirs.  (Only thing that's left is EA).

@Otti landess was right... didn't see this until today b/c there was no notification. ?‍♂️

On 3/25/2020 at 9:21 PM, landess said:

otherwise they may miss it.

I set up my high school and checked all the options after a fresh reinstall of the game and the mod and some teens are still using the rabbit hole school.

Much to my many hours of trying things only the in-town teens are going to the KW school, and the out-town teens to the rabbit school, am i missing something or was this going to be fixed in a future update?

@titpirate

I dont know about a police station set up in Sims 3, but in Sims 4 Get to Work you can use WickedWhims for some kinky fun if you have the right animation packs.

On 4/5/2020 at 9:22 AM, Koren1020 said:

the out-town teens to the rabbit school

These teens aren't playable, hence are NPC's not 'inactives'. Different rules. You never see 'babysitters' at a KW school - same reason. Sounds like everything is working properly then. No fixing what isn't broken. NPC's have different rules, and it's one reason the game generally doesn't let them become 'inactive/active' Sims. Mods CAN allow it, but sometimes with poor results.

I had one sim being very strange, then noticed it had some pet traits, besides other problems so I never tried making NPC's active again. I just copy them to the bin for looks, and create a new normal sim and transfer the looks.

You can't even edit Tourists in Master Controllers CAS - Stuck with what ever they are wearing/look like, unless you edit them in their homeworld first, then that template is used when they 'visit'. Never tried using NRaas's dresser to re-roll though....

11 hours ago, landess said:

These teens aren't playable, hence are NPC's not 'inactives'. Different rules.

Ok, makes sense, guess that prevents too many sims being in one place and lagging the place up.

I can always add more households if needed.

2 hours ago, Koren1020 said:

Ok, makes sense, guess that prevents too many sims being in one place and lagging the place up.

I can always add more households if needed.

On some of my larger towns/worlds I'll have close to 200 playable sims, and close to another 50+ NPC's, and ALL of them are customized in CAS. The only ones not are types like taxi drivers and other sims one never interacts with. These towns are the ones which give me problems if I use CAS and Build/Buy mode too much as they can quickly increase the save file size by 60-80 MB and if I'm not careful WILL Error 12 the game. I use Kuree's save cleaner on every save as soon as I quit a town/world - dropping the size and making it 'safe' to keep playing these saves without disappointing loss of progress due to errors.

While others report having save files larger than mine and mods totaling WAY more than mine - I know my problems come from the situations created by most every Sim being custom, with many outfits/using multiple accessories (per location) and aging off - so they build up a huge amount of 'baggage' which death would clear up. This forces me to reset towns and occasionally save all sims to bin - restart the world, and put them back....

Spoiler

Screenshot-701.jpg.5b6fe60cd87cb1507269c2b448dc29bf.jpgScreenshot-702.jpg.cbe0d0078d4b47927838d3566144c550.jpgScreenshot-704.jpg.2c789bbc920d92c38c00547a394979ad.jpgScreenshot-703.jpg.564fba1a22fa4b6b5c513250e21345c6.jpg

I wanted to learn about the "artificial virus" - AIDS ..... The thing is when I had all the add-ons to the base game, my characters who were sick, they got mudlet (nausea, colds \ with the addition of the seasons). And the characters died, very quickly - even though I did not count the days in the game.
  Now I play only four additions: pets, all ages and supernatural .... and my characters become infected and infect others, go BUT! DO NOT DIE.
  Can someone write how many days a character with a virus can live?

On 4/13/2020 at 11:45 AM, JouteiKaji said:

Question, is it only dogs who are able to get female sims pregnant or can horses do so as well?

If you start here:  

And look at most of the posts by @AnnaMally this has been discussed in depth:

Ask more if your questions need clarification.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2020 at 1:36 AM, SpyL0rd said:

I have everything installed correctly, but I still have areas that say "no stage found" or "no suitable position".

Also where is l666 kinky animations? I only saw and downloaded the standard and rape ones.

Click on a sim and open the kinkyworld setting menu, go to WooHoo then packages and finally add package, you need to type in each of the missing animations files as they are titled (exp- kw_l666_animaions).

On 4/23/2020 at 8:48 PM, flirtea said:

hi there! so it seems like all your default traits come out in CAS but, even though I have Pets installed, I can't find the dogbreeder trait?

Sadly the word trait being used is deceiving. While it 'can' be found using NRaas Master controller, it is actually implemented as a 'reward' same as 'no bills ever', 'stone hearted', etc. and is awarded through the KW script for actions taken while Zoolover is active. Same goes for things like 'pervert/slut' when maxing the KW woohooer skill. Many of the KW 'traits' can be gotten this way while not affecting the trait limits of the default EA options.

On 4/29/2020 at 6:53 PM, iamdreadwolf said:

(bunch of yelling)

Go stand in the corner and when you've chilled out, continue your search. If you are lucky and find something, please return and let the rest of us know where it can be found. No one else knows ATM either. Grab a cookie on your way out, and don't forget to smile.

On 4/29/2020 at 6:53 PM, iamdreadwolf said:

looking for Oniki's Kinkyworld Reference Guide  it says Blog has been removed so where can i find a user guide for the settings

As far as I know, none exist, at least in "public land"... what's on Patreon, YOU'd have to pay to find out, as I won't. The last time I looked at the wikipage, there were downloads available. Not sure of the content... changelogs?

But, look on the bright side... Now, you have the opportunity to actually go through the extensive KW menu and sub-menus... AND the debug menu... see ALL of the option that Oniki put in those menus (including the lengthy interactions sub-menu)... try various settings... play... change and adjust settings... play... and figure out all those things yourself. It's really the best way to learn what's in there! )))