21 hours ago, landess said:

Could be: A Privacy Issue

A Needs Issue

A Relationship Issue

Or who knows? Without any other information there's no way to know if it's situational because of location, other sims, whatever was going on in the game, or some mod conflict.

I suggest turning Always Accept - ON

Have the Privacy settings set to - None

Try in a new game

thank you for responding, i just had to reinstall kinkyworld. its fixed now :)

Can a gay sim with the rapist trait rape male Sims in the world?  I moved a CAS sim into Riverview with the rapist trait, but I noticed he had the want to kiss a male Sim then checked his gender preference with Master Controller and it turned out he was gay.  I don't see the rape option under the mean menu. I hadn't set his gender preference before I moved him in, so I was a little surprised when I checked Master Controller.

18 hours ago, Orilon said:

I don't see the rape option under the mean menu

It's not a standard interaction and has a few 'flags' that need to be active.

> I guess the first thing to ask is what are the traits of that Sim?

Just like a 'good' sim wouldn't 'think' of doing mean interactions - rape also needs specific things.

> Is Rape enabled in KW?

8 hours ago, landess said:

It's not a standard interaction and has a few 'flags' that need to be active.

> I guess the first thing to ask is what are the traits of that Sim?

Just like a 'good' sim wouldn't 'think' of doing mean interactions - rape also needs specific things.

> Is Rape enabled in KW?

Natural Cook, Rapist, Woohooer, Brave, Kleptomaniac    I thought I had rape enabled in the global settings, but when I checked a little bit ago it was disabled.  I re-enabled it, and it was available this time. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! 

I am new around here (real that I have been playing the sims for a long time but had never decided to install this mod or any similar one, until now). I want to thank everyone who makes this content in the first place ...

And since I am new, I find myself with some questions ... in particular, with the creation of a brothel. It is possible that someone already asked (but I can't find the answer) ... how can I turn a residential lot into a brothel? All options are grayed out and cannot be selected.

EDIT: Any. I already got it (and I realized that the lot where the house is located is too small for me). 
EDIT2: I'm not in the game right now, so the terms may vary a bit ...
What I did was that the sim that wants to open the brothel open it (from the smartphone), and once done, from the same smartphone (I think it can also be done from a computer), it was go to Manage Brothel> Workshop and there you can choose the lot (residential or community) where to open the brothel in a "physical" way.

Edited by Makbay
add solution
18 hours ago, Makbay said:

I am new around here

Then don't be a stranger - chirp up/chip in - Share your experiences, knowledge, and photos.

18 hours ago, Makbay said:

I already got it

Thanks for checking back and letting everyone know. 'Gratz on whatever you did - it's always nice to put into detail the problem and solution for others. (Whatever it was you got)

I added the solution in my previous message.

However, now I have run into a new problem: after accepting the request, the action is simply canceled. Sometimes without commenting on the problem. Other times, a "RoomReserved" notice appears. I had the office where the brothel manager is locked, so I unlocked it .. but it kept happening.

I moved the brothel location: I closed the brothel on my residential lot and opened it on a community lot (tourist complex) ... but the problem came up again.

Any idea why it appears?

The only solution I have found is to go back to my residential lot and not put up doors ... and at the moment, it works fine.

2 hours ago, Makbay said:

I added the solution in my previous message.

However, now I have run into a new problem: after accepting the request, the action is simply canceled. Sometimes without commenting on the problem. Other times, a "RoomReserved" notice appears. I had the office where the brothel manager is locked, so I unlocked it .. but it kept happening.

I moved the brothel location: I closed the brothel on my residential lot and opened it on a community lot (tourist complex) ... but the problem came up again.

Any idea why it appears?

The only solution I have found is to go back to my residential lot and not put up doors ... and at the moment, it works fine.

With many mods, you sometimes must replace items from existing lots for them to work with a mod. No clue why. Try replacing the doors AND the beds, as beds often have this issue, but that usually shows by clicking on the bed and mod options do not show.

4 hours ago, simsmaker_ said:

WooHoo.InteractionItem:Blocked

I can't interact with chairs and tables inside pyramids. I'm try to unlock object them with Kinky World>Debug but that doesn't help.

2 things to always try regarding objects... 1) clear caches... 2) replace the object... do not use buy mode clone tool, as that will copy the problem. Buy a new bed, sofa, etc, then you can use the customizing tool to drag texture from the panel to the new object, if you wish to have it appear the same. Objects, especially it seems, ones found in EA prebuilt lots or lots made before you installed KW do not pick up the new scripts attached to them.

Edited by LadySmoks
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know if is the right place to ask...

Sooooo... I decide to try the Exhibion Skill and actived the Selfie Creation... And almost all the Sims in my Household start to take kinky selfies and go up with the Exhibition Skill...

Two question... how can I delet or reset the skill and the requeriments for the Exhibition Skill... And how can I make the Sims don't make Kinky Selfies by theyself?

On 1/24/2022 at 11:00 PM, JKingKai said:

I don't know if is the right place to ask...

Sooooo... I decide to try the Exhibion Skill and actived the Selfie Creation... And almost all the Sims in my Household start to take kinky selfies and go up with the Exhibition Skill...

Two question... how can I delet or reset the skill and the requeriments for the Exhibition Skill... And how can I make the Sims don't make Kinky Selfies by theyself?

Go to my help page in technical section. I have links to many sites with detailed info, including Nraas. You can do almost anything with Master Controller, including setting skill levels.

There is a mod for "No Selfies". Forget where I got it, but you can do a browser search. It also stops regular selfies, not just KW.

On 1/24/2022 at 11:00 PM, JKingKai said:

reset the skill

Most skills have a value from -1 to 10

-1 means the skill has never been 'activated' and there is no record of progress. Once a skill is begun, the level is 0 (zero) and typically the blue progress bar can be seen. Once full the level advances to 1 and repeats till max level.

Certain skills have fewer levels - Potty training has 1 ,etc.  (pretty much pass/fail)

Resetting a skill to 0 allows that sim to try to level it autonomously. Instead choose -1. 

Edited by landess
On 1/27/2022 at 3:01 PM, landess said:

Most skills have a value from -1 to 10

-1 means the skill has never been 'activated' and there is no record of progress. Once a skill is begun, the level is 0 (zero) and typically the blue progress bar can be seen. Once full the level advances to 1 and repeats till max level.

Certain skills have fewer levels - Potty training has 1 ,etc.  (pretty much pass/fail)

Resetting a skill to 0 allows that sim to try to level it autonomously. Instead choose -1. 

And it work!

Exhibition in -1 reset the requeriments to next level and the statitics. Now hope the next update make the selfie creation more... manualy to avoid everyone make kinky selfies

9 minutes ago, JKingKai said:

the next update

There isn't going to be one as far as we know. This is why the last build has been released for free and is no longer 'paywall' locked. Use build 409

Edited by landess
20 minutes ago, landess said:

Change the selfie creation settings !!!!!!!!!!!  It helps some.

Not sure the KW setting does that or no. I thought that was for the image quality?

13 minutes ago, JKingKai said:

I think that does... because in high, I'm enter in camara mode... But I saw sims doing kinky selfies.

So not sure that really works

I have a separate mod (need to find where I got it) that stops autonomous selfies all together. Never looked to see if I could teak it, as it basically blocks everything not user directed, so no other Sims will send you naked selfies now. May or may not be tuneable.

26 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Not sure the KW setting does that or no. I thought that was for the image quality?

I have a separate mod (need to find where I got it) that stops autonomous selfies all together. Never looked to see if I could teak it, as it basically blocks everything not user directed, so no other Sims will send you naked selfies now. May or may not be tuneable.

That's helpfull information. I will check it. Thanks a lot

7 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

I thought that was for the image quality?

7 hours ago, JKingKai said:

So not sure that really works

There is more than one setting.

KW/Settings/Global - Selfie Creation: low, medium, high, disabled

KW/Settings/InteractionsTuning/TakeSelfie_Autonomous+Definition 'Sim'   <---- Eight menu options including Autonomy

And since I could find this just by opening the settings menu I suggest others do the same.

Edited by landess
13 minutes ago, landess said:

I'll have to look, but as I basically turned off selfies with the mod I mentioned, I usually do not bother with them much. One of those, "which annoys more" scenarios... receiving selfies (fun to see who sent them) or my sims autonomously always taking selfies and clogging my game with more img files??? 

1 hour ago, landess said:

KW/Settings/Global - Selfie Creation: low, medium, high, disabled

KW/Settings/InteractionsTuning/TakeSelfie_Autonomous+Definition 'Sim'   <---- Eight menu options including Autonomy

And since I could find this just by opening the settings menu I suggest others do the same.

Oh! I never thougth that there will be more options. Thank you, a lot!

49 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

I'll have to look, but as I basically turned off selfies with the mod I mentioned, I usually do not bother with them much. One of those, "which annoys more" scenarios... receiving selfies (fun to see who sent them) or my sims autonomously always taking selfies and clogging my game with more img files??? 

Yes, that's why I hate turn on Selfie Creation.

• 1 month later...

Not sure if it's KinkyWorld-related at all but I suspect it is because I don't have any additional attraction and story progression mods installed:

I keep getting notifications in the lessons category that look like this:

Sim Name

Sim Name

Attraction: 24.9035 (or any other value)

Physical/Trait

Is there any way to disable these? I tried turning notifications and announcements off in KW settings as well as disabling lessons in the game settings, none of that helped.

What does that even mean? Is it an error message? It comes with a big yellow exclamation mark symbol.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/17/2022 at 4:56 PM, tmoop69 said:

Not sure if it's KinkyWorld-related at all but I suspect it is because I don't have any additional attraction and story progression mods installed:

I keep getting notifications in the lessons category that look like this:

Sim Name

Sim Name

Attraction: 24.9035 (or any other value)

Physical/Trait

Is there any way to disable these? I tried turning notifications and announcements off in KW settings as well as disabling lessons in the game settings, none of that helped.

What does that even mean? Is it an error message? It comes with a big yellow exclamation mark symbol.

I'd check in Kinky World > Settings > Notifications, and make sure you have that set to either Story or Default.