On 4/10/2022 at 11:50 PM, FreakyRufus said:

I'd check in Kinky World > Settings > Notifications, and make sure you have that set to either Story or Default.

Turns out, wasnt KinkyWorld related, it was actually the debug of Nraas Wohooer which was turned on for some reason.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2022 at 4:25 PM, c16win said:

Hi. I can't get my sims to take off there shoes and accessories when they have sex. Any ideas or suggestions?

Under settings, in the Woohoo section, there are two options there. One is "clothing setup". The default is "animations, meaning that the animation will say what clothing needs to be removed, and only those clothing items will be removed. Everything else, like accessories, will be left on. You can change that to Fully Naked, Naked Outfit, or No Change. I don't know what those will do, but my guess would be one of those might be what you want.

For the shoes, I suspect that the second setting, "Barefoot", determines whether to leave the shoes on or not. It defaults to "disabled".

• 3 weeks later...

Hey can anyone help me troubleshoot my sims 3 game? So a week ago I noticed my world adventures wasn't working, it would load for hours (all night one time) and close out. So I had deleted any and all mods/custom content and I uninstalled all Sims 3 packs and the base game. Now I've reinstalled sims 3 and all the packs and set up my mods file in documents I know it was set up correctly because I've downloaded the nraas mod master controller and it shows up in game but kinky world will NOT pop up no matter how many times I uninstall & delete everything! I really don't know what I'm doing wrong so if anyone could offer assistance that would be awesome! Thank you

PS also Cmar penis mods also pops up but no kinky world

Hi,
Would you help me?
I had the kink mod installed, but the animations were not showing up, I ended up downloading other animations and put them in the game, but it ended up corrupting it, it loads and my character image doesn't appear and I can't do anything like the image below, I deleted it the package folder mod I entered the game, saved and exited, then I put the files in the folder again and entered the game and it continues the same way, I don't know what else to do, is there a way to go back with my save? Or corrupted forever?2055750400_WhatsAppImage2022-05-14at18_19.50(1).thumb.jpeg.31f7837b4e9260ebf016af788d100354.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.569027595d52cf006cd79ff32ae6730b.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Soronarr said:

Dance floor

Maybe this is a new requirement? I haven't used the prom feature of KW in any recent versions. In older versions, you did not specifically need a dance floor, you just needed a stereo system that would play music where sims could dance.

podium with chairs

I don't think it needs to be a podium or a raised stage. I think you just need two living room chairs. Dining chairs where sims sit at a table to eat won't work for this.

buffet, catering table

Aren't these the same thing?

music box

You need a stereo for sims to listen to music with so that they can dance. A music box, at least in the English language version of Sims 3, is a toy that plays a song while a ballerina (or a gnome, etc.) spins around like it is dancing.

534418042_Sims3Screenshot2022_06.10-14_05_58.94(2).png.d37a10bd353ee5c8fb4103584efe0af9.png

One final requirement, is that I believe that the place for the prom has to be a Kinky World High School.

• 5 months later...
On 12/4/2022 at 3:59 PM, FirePowers said:

Is there any way to regulate ai-controlled sims from watching the kinky tv channels all the time? Almost every adult in my town seems to be constantly horny and I think its because most are just watching the kinky tv channels. I haven't found anything in the settings for it.

I don't think that sims on in-active lots actually watch TV, but I could be wrong about that. I do think that every sim has a gradual increase in the level of horniness that is added by KW. If they do not regularly woohoo, they will eventually get to the super horny state, and will be down for woohooing with any sim that agrees, and (depending on your configuration) with sims that don't agree.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to get pole dancing to work for a few days now, my sim can only practice and I've been doing that for many hours and nothing happens other than I can practice. Am I missing a certain animation, or do I need to activate something?

I've googled and googled but can't find anything about it, I've even tried with master control and setting up the skill but there isn't one called pole dance

I've been trying to get pole dancing to work for a few days now, my sim can only practice and I've been doing that for many hours and nothing happens other than I can practice. Am I missing a certain animation, or do I need to activate something?

I've googled and googled but can't find anything about it, I've even tried with master control and setting up the skill but there isn't one called pole dance

@Chilicheestop

The pole dancing stuff that I have stumbled across happened when I had a brothel. Schedule "employees" as dancers, and they will dance and strip on the pole and customers will tip them, earning money for the brothel.

Also, I had some confusion with the actual pole item. I have a pole that I got from Mod the Sims, and tried using that. KW does not make use of that item. There is a different pole that comes with KW, and you have to use that one.

Give me a few minutes to boot it up, and I'll post some screenshots of stuff.

Just for reference, the pole is called the "X-PERT Dance Pole", and is located under Entertainment > Sporting Goods:

image.png.e972829433bde026d6b2c5cb35205622.png

It can also be found under Outdoors > Outdoor Activities (?)

image.png.9ea39ebac6ab04f2c5f0a72b8ecb23a3.png

Talia is not an employee of the brothel, and only has the option to Practice on the pole:

image.png.44adc65d774fa993fd5f6cbedb331b1b.png

Gracie is an employee, and she has the option to either Practice or to Dance:

image.png.09bc72ccf5668fb4a9e9e690fc7ee740.png

Employees that are hired need to be scheduled to "Dance":image.png.5d05d03e09fc4e19a9f78f25ba72640a.png

They can still be solicited for WooHoo by customers, and you can direct them to solicit customers even when they are scheduled to dance.

Here is one of my Dancers:

image.png.cb52b35d470ffc81a7274e0da6ea6af1.png

The brothel manager can instruct her to solicit someone:

image.png.c859eb2e7aabbf826fa50e848b4a17f6.pngimage.png.9a52ee50b0040bcb22cd01e00a83f5cb.png

If there is an available pole, she will autonomously dance unless interrupted by another sim:

image.png.23e39f9118f185e73cb01bdfb9121f2b.png

Clients of the brothel can autonomously watch the dance:

image.png.a4231ebb732818a02a537f1b8cb07e60.png

This brothel has more dancers than poles, so other customers can solicit some of the unoccupied dancers:

image.png.e9f46ee0e858233cc7b1c17717a69fed.png

Sometimes a customer will tip the dancer, and the earnings actually go to the brothel and count towards the dancer's total earning for the brothel:

image.png.e1b8d3ae40989deac9da6b8720e698eb.png

When the dance ends, you will get a notification about the total amount of tips earned for that dance:

image.png.2661399c6517f1870bb8bc3b40003a4c.png

Then another dancer might perform on the now free pole:

image.png.e35eb63991831c93c4da972dab8fa1d3.png

Edited by FreakyRufus
add screenshots
On 5/17/2022 at 7:05 PM, Grace S A said:

Hi,
Would you help me?
I had the kink mod installed, but the animations were not showing up, I ended up downloading other animations and put them in the game, but it ended up corrupting it, it loads and my character image doesn't appear and I can't do anything like the image below, I deleted it the package folder mod I entered the game, saved and exited, then I put the files in the folder again and entered the game and it continues the same way, I don't know what else to do, is there a way to go back with my save? Or corrupted forever?

KW cannot be removed from a game that is in progress. In order to remove it, you will have to start a brand new game. When it runs, it adds a bunch of stuff to the world to track things, and it adds traits to sims. Removing the mod will cause corruption. The only way to get rid of the mod is to start a new game that doesn't have all the things that KW adds.

On 1/20/2018 at 7:24 PM, MaryJane said:

Hey all. I've made new pole dance animations. Grab them now!

Between me and... all of you, lol, this animations were extremely challenging. VERY VERY VERY difficult to make. I spend all my free time on them. 

I really hope you enjoy them :smile: 

22 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

@Chilicheestop

The pole dancing stuff that I have stumbled across happened when I had a brothel. Schedule "employees" as dancers, and they will dance and strip on the pole and customers will tip them, earning money for the brothel.

Also, I had some confusion with the actual pole item. I have a pole that I got from Mod the Sims, and tried using that. KW does not make use of that item. There is a different pole that comes with KW, and you have to use that one.

Give me a few minutes to boot it up, and I'll post some screenshots of stuff.

Just for reference, the pole is called the "X-PERT Dance Pole", and is located under Entertainment > Sporting Goods:

image.png.e972829433bde026d6b2c5cb35205622.png

It can also be found under Outdoors > Outdoor Activities (?)

image.png.9ea39ebac6ab04f2c5f0a72b8ecb23a3.png

Talia is not an employee of the brothel, and only has the option to Practice on the pole:

image.png.44adc65d774fa993fd5f6cbedb331b1b.png

Gracie is an employee, and she has the option to either Practice or to Dance:

image.png.09bc72ccf5668fb4a9e9e690fc7ee740.png

Employees that are hired need to be scheduled to "Dance":image.png.5d05d03e09fc4e19a9f78f25ba72640a.png

They can still be solicited for WooHoo by customers, and you can direct them to solicit customers even when they are scheduled to dance.

Here is one of my Dancers:

image.png.cb52b35d470ffc81a7274e0da6ea6af1.png

The brothel manager can instruct her to solicit someone:

image.png.c859eb2e7aabbf826fa50e848b4a17f6.pngimage.png.9a52ee50b0040bcb22cd01e00a83f5cb.png

If there is an available pole, she will autonomously dance unless interrupted by another sim:

image.png.23e39f9118f185e73cb01bdfb9121f2b.png

Clients of the brothel can autonomously watch the dance:

image.png.a4231ebb732818a02a537f1b8cb07e60.png

This brothel has more dancers than poles, so other customers can solicit some of the unoccupied dancers:

image.png.e9f46ee0e858233cc7b1c17717a69fed.png

Sometimes a customer will tip the dancer, and the earnings actually go to the brothel and count towards the dancer's total earning for the brothel:

image.png.e1b8d3ae40989deac9da6b8720e698eb.png

When the dance ends, you will get a notification about the total amount of tips earned for that dance:

image.png.2661399c6517f1870bb8bc3b40003a4c.png

Then another dancer might perform on the now free pole:

image.png.e35eb63991831c93c4da972dab8fa1d3.png

Thanks, it helped me a lot. How do you start your own brothel? It sounds exciting with my own borthel

On 12/25/2022 at 10:09 AM, Chilicheestop said:

Thanks, it helped me a lot. How do you start your own brothel? It sounds exciting with my own borthel

From a smartphone or a computer. There is an option, either directly on the phone or under one of the Kinky menus, to create a brothel. Once you have done that, you have to designate one of the properties that you own as the brothel. It looks like you can have more than one brothel, but I haven't tried doing that. You designate a brothel on the computer/phone under the manage brothel menu.

Once you have created a brothel, when you click on other sims, there is a new menu called "Brothel Manager". You can ask sims to work as a whore, a bouncer, a janitor, etc., in the brothel. I have not seen the bouncer actually be effective, which is annoying. After you recruit some whores, you then go back to the computer/phone manage brothel menu, and assign them to work in a brothel, and then you have to schedule when they should work or be off.

As mentioned about the poles, you can assign a worker to either woohoo for a shift or to dance for a shift. If you don't have a pole (or possibly if you don't have enough poles), they will ask people to dance with them, assuming you have music playing, if they aren't doing other stuff.

As the workers improve their woohoo skills and their earnings, they will ask for a raise. You can do that by either clicking on them and using the brothel manager menu, and talk about work, or you can view their profile from the computer/phone menu. Both of those options bring up the same interface where you can see stuff like their earnings, their skill levels, and how happy they are with their current wage, as well as buttons to increase or decrease their wages.

It is possible that they might eventually quit if they don't like their wages, but I always have tried to keep them happy.

The sim that is the brothel manager also has the option to solicit a customer, anytime and anywhere. The workers, even if you can actively control them, can only solicit customers during an assigned shift, while in the brothel.

The other thing that I find really annoying, is that anyone that has been hired to work in the brothel will be constantly pushed to either stay home or to go to the brothel during work hours. So if you have a worker living in your active house, they basically can't do anything except stay in the house or work during their shift. You can send them to other lots, but every couple of minutes, all their action queue will be canceled and they will be pushed to go back home.

13 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

From a smartphone or a computer. There is an option, either directly on the phone or under one of the Kinky menus, to create a brothel. Once you have done that, you have to designate one of the properties that you own as the brothel. It looks like you can have more than one brothel, but I haven't tried doing that. You designate a brothel on the computer/phone under the manage brothel menu.

Once you have created a brothel, when you click on other sims, there is a new menu called "Brothel Manager". You can ask sims to work as a whore, a bouncer, a janitor, etc., in the brothel. I have not seen the bouncer actually be effective, which is annoying. After you recruit some whores, you then go back to the computer/phone manage brothel menu, and assign them to work in a brothel, and then you have to schedule when they should work or be off.

As mentioned about the poles, you can assign a worker to either woohoo for a shift or to dance for a shift. If you don't have a pole (or possibly if you don't have enough poles), they will ask people to dance with them, assuming you have music playing, if they aren't doing other stuff.

As the workers improve their woohoo skills and their earnings, they will ask for a raise. You can do that by either clicking on them and using the brothel manager menu, and talk about work, or you can view their profile from the computer/phone menu. Both of those options bring up the same interface where you can see stuff like their earnings, their skill levels, and how happy they are with their current wage, as well as buttons to increase or decrease their wages.

It is possible that they might eventually quit if they don't like their wages, but I always have tried to keep them happy.

The sim that is the brothel manager also has the option to solicit a customer, anytime and anywhere. The workers, even if you can actively control them, can only solicit customers during an assigned shift, while in the brothel.

The other thing that I find really annoying, is that anyone that has been hired to work in the brothel will be constantly pushed to either stay home or to go to the brothel during work hours. So if you have a worker living in your active house, they basically can't do anything except stay in the house or work during their shift. You can send them to other lots, but every couple of minutes, all their action queue will be canceled and they will be pushed to go back home.

Many thank you! I have been looking for a guide like yours for so long and none exist. Yours has helped me so much. Thanks! 

Edited by Chilicheestop
On 12/27/2022 at 12:25 AM, FreakyRufus said:

I just have 2 questions.
When I own the brothel, can't I dance and get paid for it?
And my whores and customers don't use the rooms I made for them on the 2nd floor, they do it everywhere, is that normal or is it because they are on the 2nd floor and not on the same floor as everything else?

6 hours ago, Chilicheestop said:

I just have 2 questions.
When I own the brothel, can't I dance and get paid for it?
And my whores and customers don't use the rooms I made for them on the 2nd floor, they do it everywhere, is that normal or is it because they are on the 2nd floor and not on the same floor as everything else?

I don't know of a way for the brothel manager to get paid for dancing on the pole. If the sim's exhibition skill is high enough, you can have them click on a stereo and do a striptease, and it is possible that other sims will tip them for that, although it might be possible that sims doing a striptease in their own home do not get tips, I can't remember exactly on that point.

Yes, it is normal for them to do that as far as the location of the woohoo goes. Sims will mainly choose some location close to where they currently are. I have had sims wander around the house, and end up on the second floor. If you direct a worker to solicit them while they are on the second floor, they will likely woohoo there, or you can control your brothel manager to do that, too. For some reason, in KW, when sims woohoo, they will take their exhibition level into account on whether to seek out privacy or not, but when solicitation is involved, they will both completely ignore their exhibition levels, and just do it anyplace that is available.

9 hours ago, Chilicheestop said:

on the 2nd floor

Pathing and destination choices for Sims can be odd to begin with. Using whatever the roulette wheel chooses as an object as well for woohoo adds to the fun. Anymore I treat a brothel design like a business. The first room would have a bar with a couple stools and a music source with the stripper pole used. A small hall behind would lead to a couple rooms with beds and a small variety of furniture spread between them to give more animation options. You could put windows in the walls of some for voyeurs and use a door you will lock to prevent traffic from entering the private residences beyond what you designate as the official Brothel.

On 12/29/2022 at 9:41 PM, FreakyRufus said:

I don't know of a way for the brothel manager to get paid for dancing on the pole. If the sim's exhibition skill is high enough, you can have them click on a stereo and do a striptease, and it is possible that other sims will tip them for that, although it might be possible that sims doing a striptease in their own home do not get tips, I can't remember exactly on that point.

Yes, it is normal for them to do that as far as the location of the woohoo goes. Sims will mainly choose some location close to where they currently are. I have had sims wander around the house, and end up on the second floor. If you direct a worker to solicit them while they are on the second floor, they will likely woohoo there, or you can control your brothel manager to do that, too. For some reason, in KW, when sims woohoo, they will take their exhibition level into account on whether to seek out privacy or not, but when solicitation is involved, they will both completely ignore their exhibition levels, and just do it anyplace that is available.

I have one more question. In the beginning, I also owned the building where my brothel is. I didn't know if it was necessary, but I did it just in case. Then I sold the building as I had some conflicts with the building and the brothel, (I don't know if it just was me that couldn't figure it out, or what) After I sold the building, my brothel was gone, I still had a brothel, but no workplace. So my question is, is it necessary to also own the building? 

35 minutes ago, Chilicheestop said:

I still had a brothel, but no workplace

You can designate a number of lots to be workplaces from the smartphone app.

Ownership isn't needed, but a fee would be paid for 'use' to some unknown entity if not owned.

Owning a second building (just for brothel) caused me an issue when I decided to move/sell the residence. At this point I reloaded an older save and closed the brothel first and then everything worked fine. This is just my experience on one save series using the Brothel feature and not using my home lot for it.

21 hours ago, Chilicheestop said:

I have one more question. In the beginning, I also owned the building where my brothel is. I didn't know if it was necessary, but I did it just in case. Then I sold the building as I had some conflicts with the building and the brothel, (I don't know if it just was me that couldn't figure it out, or what) After I sold the building, my brothel was gone, I still had a brothel, but no workplace. So my question is, is it necessary to also own the building? 

I have never tried running a brothel on a lot I didn't own. I have run a brothel on a second lot, but have not tried selling it.

Hello I am hoping that someone could help me out here. My sim would ask for woohoo with the other sims but when they go to the objects they were going to woohoo on, it automatically cancels and they start doing other things instead. This is also the case when I tell my sim to go and woohoo alone on the bed. Every woohoo interaction including masturbating will be automatically cancelled once they got to the area. However, other interaction like show boob still works for some reason but everything else gets cancelled too. I have browsed for nraas mod's conflicts and disables them according to the guides. I made sure that I have all animations installed.

I have also cleaned all my cache but it is still happening. Iam using version 0.37 because 409 gives me job and opportunity bugs for some reason..

Edited by Reiyn Isa
  • 2 weeks later...