• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey there, I dunno if anyone is still active in this thread but I've been having this problem for a while now. For some reason I don't seem to be able to register any venues, the option to do so doesn't even show up when I interact with any building. For example, I downloaded the Small 30x30 High School by Jim Delaware and can't even seem to register that, despite it being specifically made for that purpose. Would anyone be able to help?

4 hours ago, EnderFoxYT said:

High School

I played with the high school VERY briefly, as it creates other game problems, BUT... did you turn on high school in the KW settings menu? Is that the only venue you have problems with? Or is it all venues not showing up???

On 11/18/2020 at 9:56 AM, EnderFoxYT said:

to register any venues, the option to do so doesn't even show up when I interact with any building.

This 'clue' - from the map view there is usually ALWAYS a KW option on the radial menu with a register selection and while not every option is shown due to lot type (with greyed out options if the lot description is flagged but not eligible for possibilities) there is still usually this menu option. From the map view one clicks on a lot - not a building......

>Define "doesn't show up" for clarification.

Regardless of a building type ('Made for' only suggests certain objects required are included in the original plans - whether the player has them or not) Lot type is more important to KW flagging the lot as a possibility for venue type, while object requirements are a reason for the selection being greyed out. Also one MUST have the EP or hacked versions of the objects included with that specific EP if KW requires it for a feature one wants to use - You have University EP - yes?

• 2 weeks later...

My sims won't rape someone; they fight them, the victim falls, but then the action cancels itself and no actual rape occurs. I have the rapist features enabled in both services and global settings, and I have "kw_l666_rapebdsm_animations", "kw_l666_animations", "kinkylucasanimations", "kinkystages", "kinkyworldmasteranimations", and "kw_amra72_animations" installed. 

My sims also cancel actions if I try to get them to Kinky > Woohoo > Woohoo with...; they ask, they agree, then they walk to the area they're going to woohoo and the action cancels. 

How do you do this: "..you could use cheat mode to add some (sexbot chips)." Does NRAAS Debug allow for this or something? Not that I can find.
Or is there a way to console code a sexbot chip in. I don't see a way to search for items in the console like for Skyrim or FO4, "Help <name of item>"
eg.  help sexbotchip

"KW has a thing called the SEXBOT chip."

"Actually all you need to do to make plumbots (and most trait chips) is to have Into the Future installed and then purchase Reventlov's Bot Workshop (1050 simoleons, easily within the reach of a starting household). You can research all but the rare nanites, including the Tunneling nanite required for the SexBotChip, and reverse engineering nanites supplies you with blank processors. The sticking point are the required crystal flowers (SexBotChip needs 6 love charged ones), but there are a couple of ways to get some without travelling into the future.

Easiest way (which also gives access to the rare nanites over time) is to edit town and add the Nuts & Bolts Bot Emporium. The random items that the shop sells commonly include all the crystal flowers. I did that and it didn't take long to get the Sexbots started.

Or you could use cheat mode to add some."

"Requirements for the sexbot chip are: Level Seven Robot Building Skill, 1 tunneling nanite, 6 love crystals and 2 medium processing chips."

2 hours ago, ntblood said:

How do you do this: "..you could use cheat mode to add some (sexbot chips)." Does NRAAS Debug allow for this or something? Not that I can find.
Or is there a way to console code a sexbot chip in. I don't see a way to search for items in the console like for Skyrim or FO4, "Help <name of item>"
eg.  help sexbotchip

You have a knack for copy paste.....

If you bothered even looking at the KW settings and debug options, and experiment a little, you might have noticed you can use KW debug to change Sims into KW sexbots. Then you could remove all the chips - INCLUDING - the sexbot chip. Then use KW to revert to human, and have several high quality chips in that sims inventory. - IF - you bothered even looking at the KW debug options and decided to experiment a little. Is this sinking in?

THIS IS NOT THE CREATION ENGINE USED BY SKYRIM AND FO4. IF IT WAS THEN I COULD USE MY OCULUS AND HAVE THE SIMS 3 IN VR. Please stop trying to confuse yourself by comparing 2 entirely different games, studios, publishers features and mod use. PLEASE! Anyone less clueless might not realize it when reading this stuff.

I would have never figured that out I don't think. Thanks!

Some procedure like this then: (getting the sexbot chip)
First enable Debug &TestingCheat under: Kinky World > Settings > Miscellaneous. Make my sim into a plumbot (using KW > debug > more > "transform into droid") then removed his trait chips including the coveted sexbot chip by clicking on them with another sim selected > "adjust trait chips." I then reverted him back to human form (using KW > debug > more > "revert to human"). Transfer the trait chips if necessary from one sim to the other by dragging them from their inventory onto the other sim. Then install them in my plumbot ( by clicking on them with another sim selected > "adjust trait chips").

When trying to edit my converted to plumbot sim (thru KW's debug) it seems to result in perpetual loading into CAS. Guess I won't do that.

Managing brothel - automatically cancelling 'start whoring' action

I was trying to find any other's question about it, but I couldn't manage it. that's why I'm making my own thread. I'm using newest version of KW, which is ver. 408.

My recruited household sim doesn't 'start whoring' in a brothel I made. On the contrary, non recruited household sim who is a professional whore can 'start whoring'. I don't know why the action of recruited sim gets cancelled.

By the way, is there no step by step manual to run specific features of KW such as school, brothel, etc??

On 12/8/2020 at 6:36 AM, ntblood said:

edit my converted to plumbot sim

Thru either an official Plumbot building station, or better - NRaas/MC/Advanced/CAS

Plumbots only have one outfit - so Sexbots only have one outfit - the everyday. Because they ARE a 'kinkyworld' sexbot - they have the ability to strip off clothing as specified for any Sim. BUT DO NOT TRY TO EDIT OTHER OUTFITS BESIDES EVERYDAY. If you do this they will graphically corrupt, forcing the player to revert them to human again and start all over. As long as they are left in their singular choice - the everyday - then one can change any option; Tops/bottoms/outfits/ shoes/accessories, as well as hair, makeup, sliders...

4 hours ago, CHboom! said:

Managing brothel - automatically cancelling 'start whoring' action

I was trying to find any other's question about it, but I couldn't manage it. that's why I'm making my own thread. I'm using newest version of KW, which is ver. 408.

My recruited household sim doesn't 'start whoring' in a brothel I made. On the contrary, non recruited household sim who is a professional whore can 'start whoring'. I don't know why the action of recruited sim gets cancelled.

By the way, is there no step by step manual to run specific features of KW such as school, brothel, etc??

The mod has several variations on the same thing - having Sims enter into KW animations and getting paid for it. I'm pretty sure when one tries to mix certain features the outcome is less than optimal. Let's focus on Sims in the Active household first.

These would be considered SELF EMPLOYED - with 'temporary and career' options:

>Once they have enough skill in Woohoo, they can choose to simply 'Start Whoring'. This is the most simple way as it's a toggle for the game mod's mechanics. This allows your controlled sims to set prices for any activities as well, allowing the player to control how much they make with concessions made by the mod for 'whom' will approach your Sim.

>If the above can be attained, then one can join the Prostitute Career. This is an open ended job which tracks the progress of Sims in 2 different areas. First is the 'Career' tab. Here one see's they have been formally recognized for this line of work, with other information found in the Woohoo Skill tab showing number of partners, and 'title' among other things. Ask Oniki if you want to know why these were split up into 2 locations. For our purposes they just ARE, and now players know where to find them.

Now another option was the Callgirls and Whores feature - this was not created for the active household to participate in. Instead allowing the game and/or player to select working girls from among the population to roam the streets in the evenings. This also began the option for players to list certain lots as KW Venues from the 'map' screen. Use some common sense when trying to create venues, as well as reading the hint when mousing over a grayed-out selection. When no venues are chosen, these types of Inactive Sims whom now provide a 'service feature' will congregate in odd places - the Junkyard from 'Ambitions' has always been a popular one in my game.

Finally the Brothels were introduced. I don't believe this feature was created with the idea of 'Hiring any of the Active household'. Let that sink in before going on. Actives have other options, including 'whoring themselves out' in a brothel they own, which from your statement - seems to work fine. When Sims are hired by the Brothel owner/manager, they become 'puppets' of a sort, and the game tends to struggle with the mechanics of Free-will of an 'Active Sim' vs an Inactive or NPC. I know others whom hire NPC's like maids without a problem, while others have had problems since they hired NPC's which ended up leaving town for 'reasons' and now had no way to 'manage' them. Hiring Inactives is most likely the way the feature was designed for considering the mechanics.

Hiring household Sims can be done without an issue, if they have little to no free will. I find KW SexBots with the Sentience chip removed work fine.

Remember how a brothel works, and one can see there is no need in general for a player/active household to be part of the 'working class'. Just hanging out in a brothel one owns allows a player controlled sim to do everything a hired prostitute does without a game script trying to manipulate a CONTROLLABLE Sim. Why are the Sexbots different? I don't know - I just have success with them. These are questions best asked of the mod creator.

The above is my experience, therefore it is not debatable. If your experience is different, that is why it is your experience, and not mine. I shared what I know, but no 2 players games are exactly the same unless they use No Mods. Then it falls to the PC's they use, including choices made while in game.

• 2 weeks later...

Just go into CAS while naked and set the hair. For 'reasons' the Sims 3 likes to use different hair for the naked and career outfits.

Create a Sim: Choose hair: Naked and Career ignore this change even with 'set hair for ALL outfits' selected.

>BUT - if you have use this hair for all outfits 'on', and choose a different hair while in either naked or career - then it works.....

Unless KW has had a change made in later builds, this is also a problem with school outfits (sort of). When a player creates a school uniform - what ever hair a student is using at the time they are assigned a KW uniform will be applied. If you change that student's hair afterwards, when they change into the uniform - the hair reverts to what was being used when the uniform was 'created'.

10 hours ago, ntblood said:

Any idea what I'm doing wrong

From so many of your posts, what I see is (perhaps) someone who played other games and has a good understanding of THOSE games... And who very recently, decided to play Sims 3, and wants to have everything (core mods, script mods, other CC including download worlds) set up and running perfectly with zero knowledge of the basics of TS3. This is not a console cartridge or CD to plug and play.

Things like needing to take your sim back into CAS while naked to change the hair, AND eyebrows is a question that should never have been asked, as you should have simply tried it yourself, without needing someone to tell you such an obvious thing.

You need to Google various aspects of Sims 3, including basic set up and do some reading instead of asking here why your Origin account doesn't work, or why hair changes, which is a basegame issue and well documented.

Even many of your questions about LL items like KW, could be solved by you spending 10 or 20 minutes just looking at ALL of the options in the main and debug menus.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright so I've searched the forum as best I could looking for more info but can't seem to find it. Apologies if I've missed it though.

I've been playing with a high school active for about 10-12 hours with multiple teens. Everything seems to be working as intended but I'm not really sure what the point of it is. As far as I've experienced it's always go to class -> sit and take notes/daydream/sleep -> lunch -> class again -> afterschool painting/homework/whatever -> go home. Aside from manually making things happen, there's nothing particularly kinky about it as far as I can tell. Is the point of it really just letting teens interact during the day and giving the player a playable school in which they can make things happen? Or am I missing something here and there should be kinky situations happening autonomously (other than particularly horny sims sneaking off and woohooing alone)?

KW build 375, latest Sims 3 with all EPs/SPs etc

On 1/7/2021 at 10:50 PM, frisiandude said:

Alright so I've searched the forum as best I could looking for more info but can't seem to find it. Apologies if I've missed it though.

I've been playing with a high school active for about 10-12 hours with multiple teens. Everything seems to be working as intended but I'm not really sure what the point of it is. As far as I've experienced it's always go to class -> sit and take notes/daydream/sleep -> lunch -> class again -> afterschool painting/homework/whatever -> go home. Aside from manually making things happen, there's nothing particularly kinky about it as far as I can tell. Is the point of it really just letting teens interact during the day and giving the player a playable school in which they can make things happen? Or am I missing something here and there should be kinky situations happening autonomously (other than particularly horny sims sneaking off and woohooing alone)?

KW build 375, latest Sims 3 with all EPs/SPs etc

If you have the settings checked, a teen getting caught a few times would end up getting sent to the principal and if allowed would result in kinky stuff, another is bribing a teacher for a better grade with the bribe being sex, it is what "YOU" can do in the high school.

one of my teen girls at some point was caught sleeping, sent in, and now is pregnant with the principals child, her sister bribed the teacher and she is also pregnant, try things out.

On 1/7/2021 at 11:50 PM, frisiandude said:

-snip-

On 1/10/2021 at 9:13 AM, Koren1020 said:

-snip-

Another thing is 'if' you allow/choose Peter Swiftfingers to be a teacher - he alone seems to have the ability to teach 'exhibition education' to the class. He will strip down, and eventually the students in that class will also strip down, which begins increasing their exhibition skills. I am unsure if this feature bypasses the skill-checks enforced by the mod automatically at the end of the 1st three levels of the skill requiring the player to perform a specific task to advance (found in the exhibition tab of the skillbook as a mouse over tool tip as well).

I have seen many students 'exploring their sexuality' while at school, and there seems to be a script for the Nurse which advances the types of examinations given - but I myself am unsure of the progression or flags needed to see it through to the final stages. It could be just the number of visits, dependent on a students arousal values, or something (combination of things) else - but I have noticed a difference in follow up visits - like having the top/shirt removed on later visits.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

'IF' I use a janitor. I usually take him into CAS after he appears at school/working, to change his traits to things like 'woohooless', 'unflirty', and 'grumpy' (loner would also be good) so for my game play - he doesn't interfere for the most part with the usual scripted events (examinations, class, etc.) in progress when there's nothing for him to fix or clean.