I am having issues with the animations. My sims accept the woohoo request, go to the woohoo location, but then the action just cancels. However, if my Sim is in 'whoring' mode, all woohoo acts and animations work perfectly. Does anyone have any idea what is going on? I have been trying to figure out the issue for ages now.
I have amra72, mike24, l666 and Masteranimations. I also have a few Nraas mods installed (wohooer, mastercontroller, story progression, overwatch, sleep freedom). I would be thankful for any help!

1 hour ago, Isa07 said:

I am having issues with the animations. My sims accept the woohoo request, go to the woohoo location, but then the action just cancels. However, if my Sim is in 'whoring' mode, all woohoo acts and animations work perfectly. Does anyone have any idea what is going on? I have been trying to figure out the issue for ages now.
I have amra72, mike24, l666 and Masteranimations. I also have a few Nraas mods installed (wohooer, mastercontroller, story progression, overwatch, sleep freedom). I would be thankful for any help!

Remove all your mods except Kinky World. Make sure you register the animations, although Kinky World comes with some already, so maybe leave out the amra72 and others for now. Set KW Debug to On (or enabled) whatever it is, and use it to select always accept ON. You do that by selecting your sim, then KW Debug, and look for the Always Accept menu item. I don't know your experience with KW seeing this is your first post, but look through other settings and figure them out. Then check if the animations work now. At least you will know if the problem is KW or some other mod.

3 hours ago, James2112 said:

Make sure you register the animations, although Kinky World comes with some already

I'm pretty sure the ones mentioned are all the 'pre-installed' and should work 'out of the box'. Duplicating these seems to be a bigger issue with new users.

5 hours ago, Isa07 said:

From your experience description, I'd say the mod is working fine as the animations do 'work'. I believe we need to look to other possible reasons for the events to cancel as mentioned. Since you have several NRaas modules, there are specific instructions concerning a few of them. Things like disabling the Overwatch - Stuck check - is recommended, although I leave it on myself with no problem. There is another called Disable De-referencing which I do use (download at NRaas).

Does this happen for ALL locations? Beds, windows, tables, floor, etc.??? What is the relationship between the Sims? Do you have privacy set to default/standard? What is the exhibition level of the Sim if it is set to Exhibition in the Privacy menu?

As mentioned - it will NEVER hurt to troubleshoot the game/mods by playing with just KW and NO OTHER MODS and checking to make sure there are no conflicts. Tools like Delphy's Dashboard will help in finding conflicts, but it isn't perfect, while 'old school' troubleshooting is used for a reason. Using the 'Always Accept - ON' setting ensures no script modifications related to the KW 'minigame' is interfering. If that works, then everything is fine with Sims AND objects (used) and the player is generally overlooking flags/values/settings or anything else needed for the Sims to get it on.

Most of the time in the past I've had anything like this happen, it was a routing issue usually associated with furniture that came with a downloaded world. Oddly the location containing the furniture was also an issue, even when I replaced the furniture at times ( a specific balcony in a lot which also functioned a bit like a high-rise as it had 'apartments' for NPC's was the culprit - no matter what I did - replacing/moving lounge chairs made no difference. Sims would go to it and everything cancelled. I could NEVER get that to work ).

Spoiler

balcony2.png.565564b1d61d61d0f6ff65c29d189077.pngbalcony.png.6b3f2344a52f3d87b2088a4caf4301eb.png

16 hours ago, landess said:

I'm pretty sure the ones mentioned are all the 'pre-installed' and should work 'out of the box'. Duplicating these seems to be a bigger issue with new users.

From your experience description, I'd say the mod is working fine as the animations do 'work'. I believe we need to look to other possible reasons for the events to cancel as mentioned. Since you have several NRaas modules, there are specific instructions concerning a few of them. Things like disabling the Overwatch - Stuck check - is recommended, although I leave it on myself with no problem. There is another called Disable De-referencing which I do use (download at NRaas).

Does this happen for ALL locations? Beds, windows, tables, floor, etc.??? What is the relationship between the Sims? Do you have privacy set to default/standard? What is the exhibition level of the Sim if it is set to Exhibition in the Privacy menu?

As mentioned - it will NEVER hurt to troubleshoot the game/mods by playing with just KW and NO OTHER MODS and checking to make sure there are no conflicts. Tools like Delphy's Dashboard will help in finding conflicts, but it isn't perfect, while 'old school' troubleshooting is used for a reason. Using the 'Always Accept - ON' setting ensures no script modifications related to the KW 'minigame' is interfering. If that works, then everything is fine with Sims AND objects (used) and the player is generally overlooking flags/values/settings or anything else needed for the Sims to get it on.

Most of the time in the past I've had anything like this happen, it was a routing issue usually associated with furniture that came with a downloaded world. Oddly the location containing the furniture was also an issue, even when I replaced the furniture at times ( a specific balcony in a lot which also functioned a bit like a high-rise as it had 'apartments' for NPC's was the culprit - no matter what I did - replacing/moving lounge chairs made no difference. Sims would go to it and everything cancelled. I could NEVER get that to work ).

Reveal hidden contents

balcony2.png.565564b1d61d61d0f6ff65c29d189077.pngbalcony.png.6b3f2344a52f3d87b2088a4caf4301eb.png

You are magic! I had the 'Privacy Situation Setting' (in Kinky World > Settings > Global Settings) set to 'None'. Setting it to 'Exhibition' fixed the issue!! I had previously removed some of the Nraas Mods, so I will try slowly adding those back and checking that everything still works. Thank you!

19 hours ago, James2112 said:

Remove all your mods except Kinky World. Make sure you register the animations, although Kinky World comes with some already, so maybe leave out the amra72 and others for now. Set KW Debug to On (or enabled) whatever it is, and use it to select always accept ON. You do that by selecting your sim, then KW Debug, and look for the Always Accept menu item. I don't know your experience with KW seeing this is your first post, but look through other settings and figure them out. Then check if the animations work now. At least you will know if the problem is KW or some other mod.

Thank you for your quick reply! In the end, I seem to have found the problem. I had the 'Privacy Situation Setting' (in Kinky World > Settings > Global Settings) set to 'None'. Setting it to 'Exhibition' fixed the issue!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2021 at 3:13 PM, Koren1020 said:

If you have the settings checked, a teen getting caught a few times would end up getting sent to the principal and if allowed would result in kinky stuff, another is bribing a teacher for a better grade with the bribe being sex, it is what "YOU" can do in the high school.

one of my teen girls at some point was caught sleeping, sent in, and now is pregnant with the principals child, her sister bribed the teacher and she is also pregnant, try things out.

Thanks, yeah I found the bribe interaction which is neat. I've also seen teens get sent to the headmaster but something about my headmasters office is off I think because they just stand there for a minute and then go off and do other things...

On 1/12/2021 at 6:55 PM, landess said:

Another thing is 'if' you allow/choose Peter Swiftfingers to be a teacher - he alone seems to have the ability to teach 'exhibition education' to the class. He will strip down, and eventually the students in that class will also strip down, which begins increasing their exhibition skills. I am unsure if this feature bypasses the skill-checks enforced by the mod automatically at the end of the 1st three levels of the skill requiring the player to perform a specific task to advance (found in the exhibition tab of the skillbook as a mouse over tool tip as well).

I have seen many students 'exploring their sexuality' while at school, and there seems to be a script for the Nurse which advances the types of examinations given - but I myself am unsure of the progression or flags needed to see it through to the final stages. It could be just the number of visits, dependent on a students arousal values, or something (combination of things) else - but I have noticed a difference in follow up visits - like having the top/shirt removed on later visits.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

'IF' I use a janitor. I usually take him into CAS after he appears at school/working, to change his traits to things like 'woohooless', 'unflirty', and 'grumpy' (loner would also be good) so for my game play - he doesn't interfere for the most part with the usual scripted events (examinations, class, etc.) in progress when there's nothing for him to fix or clean.

Thanks, I suppose it was really just a matter of time but now (with a more fully-populated school) it's becoming a spontaneous orgy nearly every day. The Swiftfingers tip helps a lot actually as now they all sit in class getting horny before going off and working on the more 'hands-on' arts with each other. Still haven't seen any school-specific interactions besides that but I'll take what I've got currently.

35 minutes ago, frisiandude said:

something about my headmasters office is off I think because they just stand there for a minute and then go off and do other things

The fact they move to the Headmasters office means the KW school script recognizes the location - this is good.

Like the Nurses room/office - proper location of furniture is important for the script to continue. While no one has expressly demonstrated the setting for the headmaster sequence (it's much more rare than a Nurse visit), Copying the placement of furniture in the Nurse station may be a good first step. Be aware there have been 2 settings documented which allow the Nurse to do her 'interview' properly. One has the chair for the student placed next to the desk. The one I'm familiar with has the chair centered in front at a specific distance. I have a screenshot showing that working properly.

The reason I mention this is My students were never interviewed before the examination, but I would get a notification of the issue. After I found the 'single chair centered at a specific distance' worked, the interviews proceeded before the examination and no more notifications. I would recommend placing a single chair the same in the headmasters office...  If it works for you - please return so all can benefit from your knowledge.

Screenshot-542.jpg.19ab4739c6387b2a188b247c3bcf3e60.jpg

If the 'orgies' bother you - try the different 'PRIVACY' settings till you find something you like. I have privacy ON so they always seem to try and find someplace alone when autonomously trying to Woohoo. If I select a location with other Sims present - I generally get that 'someone will see us here' thing so many players don't seem to understand. While some players don't like the 'coitus interruptus' moodlet when they are caught and stop - I find it natural and it also allows Sims to retain that aroused state which usually leads them to try again for some 'relief'.

This gives me reason to make areas/rooms/broom closets within a school for them to sneak off to.....   Replacing gender specific doors and having toilet stalls works also.

Screenshot-277.jpg.7a5db8e923ec478c2496d98a157503b0.jpg

Hey everyone. I'm using KW's build 408 and have been having trouble with the free will/autonomy. I like my sims to have low autonomy but with KW it either sets to high or none. I can't do medium from the KW settings. Even if the mod is disabled, I cannot control free will from the in game options either, it can only be set to high then. Can I somehow disable the KW autonomy settings and use the in-game ones? I don't use KW in all my saves. Any suggestions?

On 2/13/2021 at 5:00 AM, asq25 said:

Even if the mod is disabled, I cannot control free will from the in game options

If KW is disabled and things don't work, sounds like you have a basic TS3 issue or mod conflict. 

57 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

If KW is disabled and things don't work, sounds like you have a basic TS3 issue or mod conflict. 

This.

On 2/13/2021 at 5:00 AM, asq25 said:

Can I somehow disable the KW autonomy settings and use the in-game ones?

KW autonomy controls scripts from the KW mod - generally controlling Woohoo, although it may affect other KW events (?)

KW will NOT affect default Sims 3 autonomy, such as whether a bookworm sim decides to read a book, or a slob sim uses the sink to bathe, a lonely sim tries to talk to another, etc.

1 hour ago, landess said:

KW will NOT affect default Sims 3 autonomy

That may be a yes and no. It does seem to override things, such as, I say do this, go to another sim to say do that, return to the first sim and he is masturbating, instead of playing chess.

Right now, having an issue with the spank interaction. It happened before, and I forget what I did to fix it, but same family, and all of a sudden, everyone wants to autonomously spank the teenage daughter. I told her to drink plasma, and then practice magic (vampire/ witch hybrid thanks to Nraas MC). Do other things and go back to find her being spanked by her aunt. Again later, being spanked by one of the FemmeBots! This is with KW autonomy disabled.

Not sure who controls spanking?

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

That may be a yes and no

While I admit it is unknown how many other KW related event scripts are affected by KW autonomy, as the poster referenced - with KW disabled there are issues. My point to ease the thought of a 'connection' in the actions between KW and the default autonomy stands. KW will inject it own scripts autonomously as Sims now have new traits which will affect how the game assigns queue actions besides the fact there are more options overall which may be taken. This will NOT change the default autonomous script which simply controls basic sims actions based on their needs vs their 'wants'.

I have turned basic/default autonomy off, and even with KW installed, they will just stand there. Of course if an 'uncontrolled' Sim approaches them, they will respond normally - what ever that entails. How well the overall autonomy slider works concerning every Sim hasn't been explored by myself much as that autonomy is always on high, which is one of the reasons I play the Sims so I don't have to micromanage every little thing - I just give them a 'push' if wanted (or a cancel/reset if they begin to loop)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

>> Trivia: EA released a game called Dragon Age: Origins. You control the player made character and can switch to any character in your party. Any character not under your control can be managed by a script system which allows the player to select actions made by non-controlled characters by prioritizing any actions that character can take. If action one is on 'cooldown' it selects the next action. It then continues this as well as having priority based on needs for actions to occur. So one could set a character with healing abilities to do that first 'if needed'. If not then it would move to the next option and so on, always keeping the actions most important to the player being checked before selecting another action further down the list.

I found this system refreshing as I could attempt to play without incredible micromanagement forcing the player to pause and switch characters constantly till combat concluded.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If I had KW autonomy on, and the default autonomy set to the lowest, I would still expect Sims to be 'KW active'. If I had both 'off' I'd expect a whole lot of nothing most of the time. What I expect isn't 'gospel' though as we know there are a slew of events introduced by KW, and as I began - it is unknown how many KW actions would be affected by the autonomous flag.

>Spanking is a KW thing as I don't see a reference to it in any default EA actions. EA actions would be scolding, not physical discipline (in alignment with modern laws governing corporal punishment). Using a default EA flag for an event, and then substituting a KW event like spanking sounds about right - and given the maddening frequency you mention kinda leaves no doubt. This would add spanking to the 'list' of KW actions not affected by the KW autonomous setting.

https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=533906

Old reference for fun:

Screenshot-13.jpg.97a434d1ca376efd91bcfeb16b50c2e1.jpg

As for one script cancelling something happening or in queue - even EA is guilty of this with many not making sense in how they're handled:

Your Sim has ordered a drink at a bar and is standing there waiting to be served. Another Sim enters the lot and wants to make a funny face with the Sim ordering the drink, which cancels the drink <grrrr>

Another sim is involved in an event not autonomously canceled and a sim (even player sims) autonomously want to talk, so they just stand there possibly blocking sim pathing until the queue request can be satisfied, while another Sim wants to talk to that sim. So they just stand there too, and then when the autonomous actions are allowed to begin, several begin getting cancelled in a chain reaction.  <GRRRRRR>

44 minutes ago, landess said:

it is unknown how many other KW related event scripts are affected by KW autonomy

Again, as he said KW was disabled, I had said it was a game install issue. You must have a working TS3 base game before worrying what mods will do to it. ) I generally leave KW autonomy on low, as I had issues with whores not working, and having to constantly be told to solicit customers. Aside from that, I don't need it on. But what is twisting me is that both game and KW autonomy are off, yet the spanking for no apparent reason. They are on vacation, so not like skipped school.

Been digging through a few things trying to find xml's in the game data to rewrite. Also downloaded a mod to stop bots from autonomously scanning sims. I find that gets stuck in queue. 2 sims can be ready to woohoo, but a bot wants to scan one of them. All 3 get stuck. So, no autonomous scanning. Seems to be working. No autonomous web browsing on the smart phone too. I'd see it pop up, click it off and the sim would be stuck with the interaction crossed out, but still in queue and nothing moving... stuck for a few minutes.

1 hour ago, tm888 said:

I have kinkyworld installed and teen-adult relationships enabled. My teen girl goes to remove her top and its the singed outfit, black and burnt skin. How do I fix this?

How does she look when nude/naked?

If singed, then you'll need to edit the nude/naked outfit.

If normal, then try deleting the singed outfit with Master Controller, and try again. Don't worry, if your Sim is involved in an event which requires the singed outfit - the game will create a new one. All 'special' outfits are created by the game upon demand and 'kept' for future use - Halloween/Costume parties, Singed, Bee Keepers, etc. and they all use the reference - 'special outfit'.

On 2/13/2021 at 5:49 AM, landess said:

The fact they move to the Headmasters office means the KW school script recognizes the location - this is good.

Like the Nurses room/office - proper location of furniture is important for the script to continue. While no one has expressly demonstrated the setting for the headmaster sequence (it's much more rare than a Nurse visit), Copying the placement of furniture in the Nurse station may be a good first step. Be aware there have been 2 settings documented which allow the Nurse to do her 'interview' properly. One has the chair for the student placed next to the desk. The one I'm familiar with has the chair centered in front at a specific distance. I have a screenshot showing that working properly.

The reason I mention this is My students were never interviewed before the examination, but I would get a notification of the issue. After I found the 'single chair centered at a specific distance' worked, the interviews proceeded before the examination and no more notifications. I would recommend placing a single chair the same in the headmasters office...  If it works for you - please return so all can benefit from your knowledge.

Thanks for the tips! I'll play around with the furniture in the headmaster's office and report back if I can get something working.

18 hours ago, landess said:

How does she look when nude/naked?

If singed, then you'll need to edit the nude/naked outfit.

If normal, then try deleting the singed outfit with Master Controller, and try again. Don't worry, if your Sim is involved in an event which requires the singed outfit - the game will create a new one. All 'special' outfits are created by the game upon demand and 'kept' for future use - Halloween/Costume parties, Singed, Bee Keepers, etc. and they all use the reference - 'special outfit'.

She looks singed, so I guess I need to edit the nude/naked outfit, but do I do that in master controller edit in cas or in kinky world?

2 hours ago, tm888 said:

She looks singed, so I guess I need to edit the nude/naked outfit, but do I do that in master controller edit in cas or in kinky world?

Take the Sim into CAS and choose the proper naked top/bottom, and is the head/hair normal? Just the body 'outfit' needs changing?

The singed body is just another outfit, same as the nude body or any clothing.

Hello! I have a question, I just installed the mod, following the guide here and I have some doubts, the mod is dangerous for the old generational saves?, if I want to uninstall it is not only remove it? or is there a specific process? I want to use it in the gameplay with my generational games like the WW of the S4 but I'm reading a lot and the more I read the more doubts I had, I hope you can help me, thanks in advance and sorry for my English, it is not my mother tongue.

Edit:

Another doubt, these files come out in my folder when installing the mod:

what are they for, can I delete them?

Sin título.png

On 2/17/2021 at 5:39 PM, landess said:

Take the Sim into CAS and choose the proper naked top/bottom, and is the head/hair normal? Just the body 'outfit' needs changing?

The singed body is just another outfit, same as the nude body or any clothing.

Its only the body that needs changing.

4 hours ago, Viri13 said:

can I delete them?

Yes, you will need to do this regularly - they add up over time.

4 hours ago, Viri13 said:

I want to uninstall it is not only remove it? or is there a specific process?

Yes. While this is listed in the LadySmoks post for KW in Tech Support - I'll go over it here myself as it's important information every user of the mod should be aware of.

When one first places the Kinky World mod into the packages folder - Any save or new game which hadn't previously used it will get a new option on the Sim menu wheel under Kinky World. This will allow the player to activate the mod. It doesn't take long and gives some pop-up thank you screens. Afterwards there will be 2 new  menu wheel options: Kinky and Kinky World. Kinky is the interaction menu which will be found on Sims and objects. Kinky World has options for settings, debug (very useful) and a few other quick access menus to set things like attractiveness, clothing options such as revealing and so on.

NOW - When wanting to remove Kinky World from the game, one must reverse the process in order. I generally choose to pause the game, then reset the entire world so no scripts will be running during the next steps. Open the Kinky World menu and deactivate it. Once that save is deactivated it is safe to play without KW running - but there are objects KW introduces which are best removed from the game. So after deactivation - make a new save. Then load EVERY other save which has Kinky World in it and repeat the process if those saves are to be used again.

AFTER all saves the player wants to use in the future having KW running in them have been deactivated and a new save made - Close the game and remove the Kinky World mod and any other support mods like additional animations. Nude mods and other things like that are independent and do not require KW to function. Once KW has been removed from the mod folder following the proper procedure listed above, load any save made after removal and make another new save. THIS is the save you want to continue playing.

Now you can be sure the save(s) you will be using will have no remnants of KW scripts or objects remaining.

I find it best to be thorough in explanations instead of barking a few orders and expecting players to follow them blindly. It's important for players to understand the Sims 3 - especially if they choose to use mods. Removal of any mod which uses scripts should be handled this way so as not to have them running in the background or otherwise active in the save when that corresponding mod is removed and a reload of that save has the 'running' script looking for the mod (which no longer exists).

>>>> Concerning 'dangerous' for generational saves? - You SHOULD be making new saves so those will remain playable without KW should something go sideways - just create NEW SAVES with something like KW proceeding the old save name. If you choose to remove KW and continue playing those saves, there shouldn't be a problem - But, once again, make NEW SAVES - name them something in a way so you can remember if they were original, KW, post-KW, until you are satisfied there are no issues, at which point you could name them anything you want again if one feels the need.

The save folder should have no more than 100 active saves in it (the limit for the Sims 3 game launcher to recognize - not Origin, but the load save screen). Move saves in and out of that folder as necessary depending on player needs. One can always rename folders and duplicate contents - just be concise so there isn't any confusion on the players part.

9 hours ago, landess said:

Yes, you will need to do this regularly - they add up over time.

Yes. While this is listed in the LadySmoks post for KW in Tech Support - I'll go over it here myself as it's important information every user of the mod should be aware of.

When one first places the Kinky World mod into the packages folder - Any save or new game which hadn't previously used it will get a new option on the Sim menu wheel under Kinky World. This will allow the player to activate the mod. It doesn't take long and gives some pop-up thank you screens. Afterwards there will be 2 new  menu wheel options: Kinky and Kinky World. Kinky is the interaction menu which will be found on Sims and objects. Kinky World has options for settings, debug (very useful) and a few other quick access menus to set things like attractiveness, clothing options such as revealing and so on.

NOW - When wanting to remove Kinky World from the game, one must reverse the process in order. I generally choose to pause the game, then reset the entire world so no scripts will be running during the next steps. Open the Kinky World menu and deactivate it. Once that save is deactivated it is safe to play without KW running - but there are objects KW introduces which are best removed from the game. So after deactivation - make a new save. Then load EVERY other save which has Kinky World in it and repeat the process if those saves are to be used again.

AFTER all saves the player wants to use in the future having KW running in them have been deactivated and a new save made - Close the game and remove the Kinky World mod and any other support mods like additional animations. Nude mods and other things like that are independent and do not require KW to function. Once KW has been removed from the mod folder following the proper procedure listed above, load any save made after removal and make another new save. THIS is the save you want to continue playing.

Now you can be sure the save(s) you will be using will have no remnants of KW scripts or objects remaining.

I find it best to be thorough in explanations instead of barking a few orders and expecting players to follow them blindly. It's important for players to understand the Sims 3 - especially if they choose to use mods. Removal of any mod which uses scripts should be handled this way so as not to have them running in the background or otherwise active in the save when that corresponding mod is removed and a reload of that save has the 'running' script looking for the mod (which no longer exists).

>>>> Concerning 'dangerous' for generational saves? - You SHOULD be making new saves so those will remain playable without KW should something go sideways - just create NEW SAVES with something like KW proceeding the old save name. If you choose to remove KW and continue playing those saves, there shouldn't be a problem - But, once again, make NEW SAVES - name them something in a way so you can remember if they were original, KW, post-KW, until you are satisfied there are no issues, at which point you could name them anything you want again if one feels the need.

The save folder should have no more than 100 active saves in it (the limit for the Sims 3 game launcher to recognize - not Origin, but the load save screen). Move saves in and out of that folder as necessary depending on player needs. One can always rename folders and duplicate contents - just be concise so there isn't any confusion on the players part.

Hey, thanks a lot my friend. I have used other mods in sims 3, mainly Twallan's, I was asking about my generational games because I have several in the seventh or eighth generation, I use to make the new saves every time the game progresses. Thank you very much! I want to play this mod with some of my current games and I wanted to make sure that it was not dangerous, that is to say it can be used taking the usual precautions. 

I keep this information to keep it in mind, thank you very much! :) 

Ahh yes, I forgot! the mod is only activated if I give it to enable right? for example can I create a new save and play in it with the mod and in turn play with my generational games with the mod inside the folder but without activating it or is it better to remove it? Thank you!

54 minutes ago, Viri13 said:

Ahh yes, I forgot! the mod is only activated if I give it to enable right? for example can I create a new save and play in it with the mod and in turn play with my generational games with the mod inside the folder but without activating it or is it better to remove it? Thank you!

If you choose not to be using it, why not be safe and have a separate package folder without KW you can switch between as the save(s) require? Just name the unused package folder so you know which is 'not' being used. 

Packages

PackagesKW

-or-

Packages

PackagesNoKW

This way you can just add a few letters to the currently used package folder, and then remove them from the other. The game is ONLY going to use the properly named folder. PC Master Race - Ya know?

6 hours ago, landess said:

If you choose not to be using it, why not be safe and have a separate package folder without KW you can switch between as the save(s) require? Just name the unused package folder so you know which is 'not' being used. 

Packages

PackagesKW

-or-

Packages

PackagesNoKW

This way you can just add a few letters to the currently used package folder, and then remove them from the other. The game is ONLY going to use the properly named folder. PC Master Race - Ya know?

Thank you for all the information. :) 

Hi everyone, I have problem, when I want to do WooHoo (anal, vaginal) or even alone, my Sim goes to the points, undresses, and it doesn't want to go further. Just automatically it cancels and is "get dressed". Every probability for fixing this didn't help.  Can someone help me?:(