F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

18 hours ago, Ragnarock1234567 said:

will player enslavement ever be a thing in fallout 4?

5 hours ago, qwertrty2345 said:

did they add sex as punishment yet?

You need RSE for  this.

And  I've have Int=1 and can't get Tazer syringe. Should I raise my Intimidation?

From the post above, yeah i haven't been able to find the tazer syringe as well. I've tried getting raiders down to low health but it seems my companions still end up killing them (even if there is what should be enough time for them to go into that submissive state).  If I can ask what people have been doing to get there slaves to see if I can replicate it I would be appreciative.

@Clegane yeah, ended up seeing that after combing through everything, thank you for the input though. I did manage to capture one slave (still testing how all this works) am able to tie her up give her items, clothes to were including buttplugs from other mod but I wasn't able to equip the hooker ring from RSE; i still need to test out if i could make them hookers through another brothel mod (forgetting the name right now) but since I can't select her via the workshop menu I'm unsure this will work.  Is there currently a way to make caps off of them as prostitutes while being slaves? If anything I will also try to recruit settlers as normal, turn them to slaves and see how everything plays out.

When I have time to do this testing i'll be back with what i've found. (the settlers thing may take the longest for me)

5 hours ago, Clegane said:

Brothel is not quite working  for me, but you can make a complete obedient slave and try to assign that slave to a brothel-thing.

In the patch notes for the next update (hopefully this month) he said he'll fix some integrations whit four play and I believe RSE... Not sure tough but I suggest you wait for the new update of F4:SS

Has anyone ever had any problems with having to recapture their slaves once they loaded a save file? They don't turn hostile on me, its just my exp. as a slaver restarts as well as having to capture my slaves all over again.

On a side note, I really enjoy the mod. It has renewed my interest in the game again. And would anyone know a good mod for male slave attire?

So all I can do with slaves for now is dressing them up, tie them up and selling them? Or am I missing something?

I can't even punish a slave for misbehaving. They won't become obedient again if I punch them and after 2-3 punches they die :confused:

Also except for their level their stats don't really change, their humilation rises very slowly and their obedience even slower.

• 2 weeks later...

I installed this mode

Only NPCs that "try to kill for the first time" become slaves. I do not know why.

From then on, no one can make slaves.

And this slave does not fall into rebellion against violence

The inhibition does not rise.

I used a Google translator to ask a question. sorry 8ㅅ8

So I enslaved three women from covenant, but when I got the third the first stopped following me. I took two home, to find that they don't work as settlers, but as objects. I can't assign them to beds, I can't put them to work, nothing like that. Each time I put new bondage stuff on them, their inventory bugs out and they turn naked until I've tried a few times, and when I take it off, it disappears from their inventory but the item stays on them. Then, when I take off, those two follow me and get themselves killed by super mutants.

1) What am I doing wrong, as I'm assuming this is mainly user error.
2) Why is there no readme, or even base introduction?

21 hours ago, brantway said:

So I enslaved three women from covenant, but when I got the third the first stopped following me. I took two home, to find that they don't work as settlers, but as objects. I can't assign them to beds, I can't put them to work, nothing like that. Each time I put new bondage stuff on them, their inventory bugs out and they turn naked until I've tried a few times, and when I take it off, it disappears from their inventory but the item stays on them. Then, when I take off, those two follow me and get themselves killed by super mutants.

1. Please, look on the First Page, the first post, more than what is there, does not work with the current version!

2. if you catch them, count them as a personal slave! that means they follow you everywhere, only when you assign them to the sleeping bag in the slavery category, they remain "stored"

PS: The mod is still an early alpha version, do not expect gilded taps and diamond cufflinks

7 hours ago, AnnaShapard said:

1. Please, look on the First Page, the first post, more than what is there, does not work with the current version!

2. if you catch them, count them as a personal slave! that means they follow you everywhere, only when you assign them to the sleeping bag in the slavery category, they remain "stored"

PS: The mod is still an early alpha version, do not expect gilded taps and diamond cufflinks

Do I need a certain perk to be able to build the sleeping bag? I do not see it. And I cannot assign them to anything. They are moveable and scrappable like furniture or structures for some odd reason.

On 16.5.2018 at 4:04 AM, brantway said:

It's not user error, well at least not all ;), the mod is still in alpha and contains some bugs and there are still features missing.

I am not aware of any perks needed, but you first have to create a slaver's safe ( which should be located in raider tab under slavery ), then exit building mode and re-enter it so new building options appear and there under one of the options you can craft said sleeping bags. You need to build the slaver's safe in every settlement you wish to use for storing your slaves. Also it seems a bit buggy at the moment and sometimes the bags don't get placed and an error pops up that no slaver's safe could be found in the settlement. Just repeat it few times until it works. Materials get consumed though even on unsuccesful attempt.

I still haven't found out about how some things work in this mode, but it is a brilliant mode anyway, I hope it is still being worked on.

By the way, corpses of your slaves tend to stay. I don't know if it is permanent or just on a really long despawn, but I like it a lot. It allows me to decorate my raider settlements in gruesome ways. Big thanks for that.

I build the slaver safe!

How can I actually beat them to enslave them? I use RSE and when the enemy does surrender I only have those four options from RSE and no enslaving option. Also when I knock them out via Knockout Framework and put a collar onto them and wake them up again they still act hostile like nothing happened.

Can anybody explain to me what I can do to get this to work?!