Compare your skyrim folder size.

21,5gb  and  64,5Gb 

yup, 2 installation of skyrim...1st one is legit steam small modded, second one is non steam high/medium modded one..

best way for avoid trouble and hours to "verifying game cache" via steam lol

You think you got problems. 174 GB for my Nexus Folder, 188 GB for my actual skyrim folder without the base game (I have some workshop stuff) and doesn't actually run anymore, I CTD on startup and after fixing that no onger can move my mouse. Side note: Does anyone know how to make the damn tiefling mod work? It's what broke my game, was stable before that, removing doesnt help.

Only 34.5 Gigabytes of active mods, but another 1.15 Terabytes of inactive mods, works in progress, and various Skyrim related items on one of my external drives.

If my properties is reading everything correctly then I have 155,389 folders with 4,027,406 files... 

I'm thinking it might be time to thin the herd. 

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't reinstall Skyrim in about 3 or 4-5 years. It's 47,1GB big. No MO or NMM, I just dumped everything into my data folder. Most of my mods are gameplay improvements. I didn't use any ultra TNT 8K wooden bowl textures because my laptop sucks penis.

Offtopic rant. I recently used LOOT and it fucked up my load order. Before using LOOT it was fine, but after using it my game crashes every time I load a game with a Vaalsark/Lykaios NPC in the same cell. Also, it completely ignored all of the killable children mods and kids are completely immortal again thanks to LOOT. So fuck LOOT, organize your load order by yourself.

• 7 months later...

I maxed out my 240gb hdd with many many merged plugins(over 350 total mods.)  Ive got it stable though and for the most part it looks better than many games that just came out as I have every 4k mod I could find.  It looks amazing on my 4k Monitor.  Now if i could just get a single video card that would keep it at 60fps..

Archived