Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

hey, i learned that there are few more additions when it comes to training pose on slaves. Is this a recent thing or has it Always been there?

edit: btw it is obviously not compatible wince you will kill the npc when you enslave them but i'll ask anyway, could it be possible to have an alternative way of enslaving unique npc's without killing them in the process? Like just adding them to the slave faction of this mod?

edit2: also what happens if you let a unique npc free again, will they dissappear like the non-unique ones or will they just go their normal way of life?

Guest Jamfrat

I would like to use this opportunity to thank you, CliftonJD, for your hard work on the mod.

My question, however, concerns the value of slaves when sold. I would like to know what factors increase/decrease the value the strongest/weakest.

In particular, what can I do to raise the value as efficiently as possible? 

Thanks in advance!

Just wanted to start my post by saying this mod is great, and thanks for the efforts on it.

There is one thing I wanted to ask about the mod. It seems that the mod makes enslaved NPCs unkillable by anyone but the player. One issue I've noticed is that when I have the slave to fight for me (via dialogue) and the slave is knocked down in combat after reaching 0 health, the slave will (almost) instantly get back up. This will continue to happen, making the slave essentially a combat god.

I wanted to know if this is an intentional feature of the mod? I do have some other mods that may interfere with this scenario, but I've noticed that this all works fine with NPCs managed by some of my other installed mods (such as Amazing Follower Tweaks) where the NPC will stay down for a while after reaching 0 health. If this is intentional behavior, I was wondering what mechanism (property, script, etc.) manages this so that I can make a tweak to it.

Thanks in advance.

I installed your  PAHE after previously having PAH with a shit ton of add-ons. (had to reinstal everything after an unrelated issue)  I cannot find the merchant from the merchant add-on that has the whip/collar, which i thought was included in this version. 

if it's not included is it  compatable? I also can't find the full instructions/readme  I am a little lost  I do not currently have devious devices or DD assets installed it doesnt appear I need them (do I?) 

If CliftonJD or anyone of you guys working on PAHE takes suggestion - make fleeing slave learn by example. If player has two slaves and one decides to run away you catch it and kill slave that didn't run away to show the example to the fleeing slave what will happen to him/her. Plus add other option to kill fleeing slave and show it to non-fleeing slave, but this showing example should be weaker in terms of convincing slave not to run because it instills more fear in fleeing slave that owner is cruel monster.

I did something pretty dumb before reading all the instructions. I made Elisif my slave. I went full retard when testing the mod on Elisif the first time I installed the mod and proceeded to keep playing just like that after trying to make her my slave(but the slave count went to 0, didn't realize that for a long time). Today I had a quest related in the Blue Palace, but she wasn't there, so I used the moveto player command as she was missing but all she did was run away from me (like the first stages of enslavement). In the end, I finished the enslavement procedure. I fear that this will conflict with quests related to her as she is just standing there in the Blue Palace. So my question is, is there anyway to cancel enslavement?  I tried searching both on the old Paradise Halls version and this but no luck. Will uninstalling, making clean save, and reinstalling help? Or will it screw my save?

Sorry to be a dweeb, but I've now seen so many versions of Paradise Halls, (including someone who insisted V 0.8 was out)  I'm stuck trying to work out which is the best working version in use right now (and trying to search this LL support forum with kids about is a bit hairy!  :o ).

Please can someone kindly pop me the best good working version number, along with Fellglow versions, and if OK with the Lakeview Cell?  I see there is also a Home Sweet Home mod that uses PAH too. Any other goodies I can check?

I wish to set up a robust working version just right and I get the impression Clifton that you are still bringing together 0.7.4? I also use Alternate Start, might I have a problem triggering PAH? I understand it triggered on the Helgen start....

Just a short response is all I need - I am OK with supporting requirements and all the other stuff. Any help much appreciated, and thank you folks!

Please???

hey, i learned that there are few more additions when it comes to training pose on slaves. Is this a recent thing or has it Always been there?

edit: btw it is obviously not compatible wince you will kill the npc when you enslave them but i'll ask anyway, could it be possible to have an alternative way of enslaving unique npc's without killing them in the process? Like just adding them to the slave faction of this mod?

edit2: also what happens if you let a unique npc free again, will they dissappear like the non-unique ones or will they just go their normal way of life?

the pose stat has been there since the beginning, the ability to train it thru pahe has been there for over a year, but training it thru home sweet home is new'ish

the new alternate method of enslavement would make quests that rely on the death of those npc's impossible to complete

can't really say what happens to them after enslavement since the updates or if it depends on the voice type...returning to an old way of life isn't an option tho, can't say it can't be done thru a future update yet i haven't looked into that yet but currently no

I would like to use this opportunity to thank you, CliftonJD, for your hard work on the mod.

My question, however, concerns the value of slaves when sold. I would like to know what factors increase/decrease the value the strongest/weakest.

In particular, what can I do to raise the value as efficiently as possible? 

Thanks in advance!

all training stats on the slave info spell should effect value of the slave, but i think anger is the highest value as well as the hardest to obtain due to randomly gaining fear training in exchange for it

Just wanted to start my post by saying this mod is great, and thanks for the efforts on it.

There is one thing I wanted to ask about the mod. It seems that the mod makes enslaved NPCs unkillable by anyone but the player. One issue I've noticed is that when I have the slave to fight for me (via dialogue) and the slave is knocked down in combat after reaching 0 health, the slave will (almost) instantly get back up. This will continue to happen, making the slave essentially a combat god.

I wanted to know if this is an intentional feature of the mod? I do have some other mods that may interfere with this scenario, but I've noticed that this all works fine with NPCs managed by some of my other installed mods (such as Amazing Follower Tweaks) where the NPC will stay down for a while after reaching 0 health. If this is intentional behavior, I was wondering what mechanism (property, script, etc.) manages this so that I can make a tweak to it.

Thanks in advance.

yes, you could even read up on layam's old change notes regarding that being added years ago...in theory it was done so the player wouldn't accidentally kill their slaves during training

I installed your  PAHE after previously having PAH with a shit ton of add-ons. (had to reinstal everything after an unrelated issue)  I cannot find the merchant from the merchant add-on that has the whip/collar, which i thought was included in this version. 

if it's not included is it  compatable? I also can't find the full instructions/readme  I am a little lost  I do not currently have devious devices or DD assets installed it doesnt appear I need them (do I?) 

i can't say if the merchant addon was unfinished or just needs to be updated....i've never seen that npc either

as i said in the requirements listing on the main page, the devious devices mods are required for the associated addons to work with it, surprised you'd even be able to load the game without those mods load with the addon installed

If CliftonJD or anyone of you guys working on PAHE takes suggestion - make fleeing slave learn by example. If player has two slaves and one decides to run away you catch it and kill slave that didn't run away to show the example to the fleeing slave what will happen to him/her. Plus add other option to kill fleeing slave and show it to non-fleeing slave, but this showing example should be weaker in terms of convincing slave not to run because it instills more fear in fleeing slave that owner is cruel monster.

as mentioned above the slaves shouldn't be killable so the request based on killing them would be like writing an impossible to complete quest

I did something pretty dumb before reading all the instructions. I made Elisif my slave. I went full retard when testing the mod on Elisif the first time I installed the mod and proceeded to keep playing just like that after trying to make her my slave(but the slave count went to 0, didn't realize that for a long time). Today I had a quest related in the Blue Palace, but she wasn't there, so I used the moveto player command as she was missing but all she did was run away from me (like the first stages of enslavement). In the end, I finished the enslavement procedure. I fear that this will conflict with quests related to her as she is just standing there in the Blue Palace. So my question is, is there anyway to cancel enslavement?  I tried searching both on the old Paradise Halls version and this but no luck. Will uninstalling, making clean save, and reinstalling help? Or will it screw my save?

you can only cancel the enslavement process before you click the enslave button,  tho i've thought of looking into making it an option further down the line...its certainly not possible to undo it

any quests related to unique npc's who manage to runaway before you train them are lost if the quest was relying on the npc to be alive for the continuing quest dialogues to proceed

in theory if you were to completely remove the mod and its addon And clean the save, you could resurrect the npc from console

to restore it to normal then reinstall the mod with the quest npc as it was before

I was able to install the merchant add on, without an issue. and worked fine. Still missing a lot of things I was using before. chains to the wall, missing the ability to assign areas and chores.  what "customary add-ons"  are included? still a little lost. 

Lol I spent the whole afternoon trying to figure out what causes CTD whenever I start new game (after run FNIS of course). Turn out I miss read this SUPER IMPORTANT line  from the requirement section.  :s

• "pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch requires the latest current version of Devious Devices expansion, beta items not yet included as those would then be required"

For a second, I thought that I have to give up on this mods cause of conflict with other animation (cause I have over 11k) or other mods ( I'm running nearly 500 mods run stable of course  :blush: ). So after I installed the pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patcheverything works perfectly fine. You would think that After spending countless amount of hours for testing and modding and to be able to run the game stable (well not 100% crash free, but you know what I'm mean. Be able to enjoy play straight 3-4 hours without CTD.); therefore I would not make this rookie mistake. Well, I'm clad that it's working after all  :D .

I was able to install the merchant add on, without an issue. and worked fine. Still missing a lot of things I was using before. chains to the wall, missing the ability to assign areas and chores.  what "customary add-ons"  are included? still a little lost. 

bout the closest i can think of for what you're looking for is home sweet home

CliftonJD thanks so much for you work continuing this mod. I have one question what does the devious devices patch do?

that makes devious devices(collars and a number of other devices, not all) usable as leash collars

see images on the front of the download page for list

Everything's working great for me so far. Having a great time with pahe, thanks for all the hard work, Clifton!

My question is more on training slaves you have. I play as a male PC slaver who focuses pretty exclusively on M-F interactions. I'm not interested in M-M or femdom stuff, it's just not my bag really.

Which brings me to my current conundrum: I've enslaved a whole bunch of ladies and I'd like to set up a male trainer to help teach them and get their Sex Training levels up. Trouble is, he has 0.0000 in all sex stats and as a male PC I'd rather not get my groove on with him.

Is there a way, as a male PC, to increase a male slave's Sex Training stat without actually having sex with them or forcing them to get knocked down and "moved upon" by enemies? Obviously "grinding out" male-on-male sex animations between me and him would be the fastest way to do it, and I'm okay with that if that's the only option to get a male slave trained up, but I'd love to find an alternative that doesn't require my fellas taking it up the rear. ;)

You are correct, it was HSH. I thought they were supposed to work well together, Having lots of weird issue between them. I will get missing dialogue options, slaves not responding. slaves in HSH not showing in PAH.and vice versa  I might have to uninstall HSH hopefully that doesn't cause any problems. 

Sorry to be a dweeb, but I've now seen so many versions of Paradise Halls, (including someone who insisted V 0.8 was out)  I'm stuck trying to work out which is the best working version in use right now (and trying to search this LL support forum with kids about is a bit hairy!  :o ).

Please can someone kindly pop me the best good working version number, along with Fellglow versions, and if OK with the Lakeview Cell?  I see there is also a Home Sweet Home mod that uses PAH too. Any other goodies I can check?

I wish to set up a robust working version just right and I get the impression Clifton that you are still bringing together 0.7.4? I also use Alternate Start, might I have a problem triggering PAH? I understand it triggered on the Helgen start....

Just a short response is all I need - I am OK with supporting requirements and all the other stuff. Any help much appreciated, and thank you folks!

Please???

Anyone please? I'm just putting together a new play-through today, and I need to understand what elements are in 7.2.4, and what is needed from other PAHE elements (and which versions of them) will work with it. 

I have read the blurb, but I am still confused   :(

Thanks!

You are correct, it was HSH. I thought they were supposed to work well together, Having lots of weird issue between them. I will get missing dialogue options, slaves not responding. slaves in HSH not showing in PAH.and vice versa  I might have to uninstall HSH hopefully that doesn't cause any problems. 

I have both PAHE and HSH working together. once you have a PAHE slave and tell it to stick around here for a while, it will become a HSH slave if you set a home/camp token first in that area. That slave will only now show in the HSH list. If you tell that slave hit the road, it will now only show back up in your PAHE list.

Yes there might be some quirks like, only things I noticed lately

- HSH kills my slaves die off once in a while, seems to be over zealous training they do to each other. (some times not listed , I click round up slaves sometimes they might return if not dead)

- HSH does not have anyway to punish your HSH slaves for better respect, and they always speak like "Arrrgh Just go away!!!"

- PAHE even a slave at 100% respect still does not talk nicely at all sometimes, yet other slaves do???

- PAHE so far I dont have much issues at all, just my rig starts to freak out or CTD if I try to save with like 12 to 14 slaves doing many animation and various things.

- PAHE SUCH like a immersive wench tries to share a drink with a passing NPC or another slave, they get hung standing there or one will follower the other slave NPC.

Like that last thing, I think some unique npcs might still try to act out other behaviors then stay within the slave behaviors. some NPC might follow their combat style and if I get too many mage users casting spelling in combat like 8 of them can CTD if there are already too many NPCs in combat like 30 NPCs total including my group.

- TF prostitution seems to sort of play nice with it all also. but I am not 100% finish testing all the commands in a game test through yet.

- Would be nice to tell a slave, Don't use magic, or if they are train in combat maybe "fight like a bandit" , but thats up to the mod coder :) 

I have noticed MHIYH2 locks up slaves when told defend this location, well that is if its that mod, then you cant talk to that slave anymore. I am wondering if all those other mods out there are displaying a Follower dialog, but the choices of the follower dialog my glitch on the slave responses once they are changed to defend a location, like moved to a gaurd faction or something , I have not had time to look at that closely, but other wise, HSH and PAHE does work ok with each other.

Is there a way to release a slave using console commands or anything?

I'm asking because I'm experiencing troubles with one of my slaves (Salma that redguard girl from Ironbind Burrows). When I enter a cell where she can not follow me (Like during the mind of madness quest), being asked to wait somewhere (regardless if she's tied up or not) falls too far behind during travel or in any other way gets unloaded she vanishes, removing her as a slave in the process. Trying to spawn in a new entity gives her the dialogue options as if she was still enslaved, however she does not behave like one. Re-enslaving at this point does not work either.

So what I'm trying to do now is; release her, kill her, leave the cell so the entity gets unloaded, spawn in a new Salma, enslave this entity and live happily ever after.

I do not get the "you're free to go" dialogue option (with none of my slaves), however I'm positive such an option does exist, since I used it before to fix issues in another save game.

So again: can a slave be released using Console / the MCM menu?

EDIT: Or does it perhaps require a certain level of submission/respect/anger? because I have one slave that I CAN release that has Respect and submission both above 80/

Killing slaves for fleeing is not the crueler option, it is the one that teaches by example. Killing a random slave that was not misbehaving will make the others want to flee even more, not less. Maybe your wording was confused.

I would suggest have fleeing slaves drop a fetish if they die, like a tooth necklace. While worn by any slave, it makes punishment more effective.

Is there a way to release a slave using console commands or anything?

I'm asking because I'm experiencing troubles with one of my slaves (Salma that redguard girl from Ironbind Burrows). When I enter a cell where she can not follow me (Like during the mind of madness quest), being asked to wait somewhere (regardless if she's tied up or not) falls too far behind during travel or in any other way gets unloaded she vanishes, removing her as a slave in the process. Trying to spawn in a new entity gives her the dialogue options as if she was still enslaved, however she does not behave like one. Re-enslaving at this point does not work either.

So what I'm trying to do now is; release her, kill her, leave the cell so the entity gets unloaded, spawn in a new Salma, enslave this entity and live happily ever after.

I do not get the "you're free to go" dialogue option (with none of my slaves), however I'm positive such an option does exist, since I used it before to fix issues in another save game.

So again: can a slave be released using Console / the MCM menu?

EDIT: Or does it perhaps require a certain level of submission/respect/anger? because I have one slave that I CAN release that has Respect and submission both above 80/

So I did some testing again. Apparently of the 5 slaves I own (2 bandit thugs, 2 necromancers and the before mentioned unique NPC Salma) only one of them (necromancer) I can release through dialogue. I did a re-install of phr and the problem persists.

So my earlier question remains: is there a way to release slaves other then through dialogue?