Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

This may have been answered already but when I go to the mod manager in settings and looking at under Paradise Hall Reborn nothing is there except Status: Unknown click to restart mod, but whenever I click nothing happens could this be me or a bug? or just me being stupid again 

there have been a few others who get that problem. possible cause to look for any patches made for older paradise halls versions. if you don't have any of those installed the next likely cause would be a stopped up papyrus engine preventing it from booing properly. if you don't have any old paradise halls patches installed post your log for review

The guards of Tundra defense seem to not play nice with slaves and attack them.

is that from another mod or vanilla skyrim

They are from the tundra defense mod on the Nexus.

The guards of Tundra defense seem to not play nice with slaves and attack them.

is that from another mod or vanilla skyrim

They are from the tundra defense mod on the Nexus.

ok, sorry i can't look into mod conflicts at this time.

likely be moving soon

since Clifton have enough on his plate maybe one of you guys could offer some thoughts: in my last game everything was ok with PAHE. Started new game (did have too many crashes) and PAHE works but only kind of... The only skills I can train slaves in are submission and sex. I'm not getting the "You will address me as a slave should" dialogue and whipping has no effect. I mean I can see their health going down (it goes down more that I remember from the last time) but slaves just carry on walking, drinking etc... There is no submissive crouch no matter how long I whip them. Any ideas?

since Clifton have enough on his plate maybe one of you guys could offer some thoughts: in my last game everything was ok with PAHE. Started new game (did have too many crashes) and PAHE works but only kind of... The only skills I can train slaves in are submission and sex. I'm not getting the "You will address me as a slave should" dialogue and whipping has no effect. I mean I can see their health going down (it goes down more that I remember from the last time) but slaves just carry on walking, drinking etc... There is no submissive crouch no matter how long I whip them. Any ideas?

dialogs are based on submission first then mood then gender, but if you're not getting any submission for the slave try attacking it. destruction spells work best, but anything that won't kill the slave will work fine including a fist fight...if that still doesn't work check the status of the mod from mcm.

if it says its good (i think the word is running) then try a slave reclone from the slave menu in the mcm for the effected slave. if it says something else or if recloning the slave didn't help then try restarting the mod from the status button

I've noticed something similar, generally speaking i've been taking new slaves to a HSH house for training and then having them rejoin me with everything trained and showing in PAH as 100 but anger/fear doesn't get trained with HSH and without it there seems to be an issue that a 100 respect/100 sub slave will talk to you with disrespect and the punishment dialogues don't seem to improve the situation

Restraining them and smacking them with a fireball a few times does seem to work though - when clifton is back maybe could look if there is somethign checking for anger/fear when the dialogue lines are selected

I've noticed something similar, generally speaking i've been taking new slaves to a HSH house for training and then having them rejoin me with everything trained and showing in PAH as 100 but anger/fear doesn't get trained with HSH and without it there seems to be an issue that a 100 respect/100 sub slave will talk to you with disrespect and the punishment dialogues don't seem to improve the situation

Restraining them and smacking them with a fireball a few times does seem to work though - when clifton is back maybe could look if there is somethign checking for anger/fear when the dialogue lines are selected

according to condtions, they should all be covered, but i'll take a look when time permits

Thanks Clifton!

pinky and fred - or he could use "Manipulator" to set relationship. Easier than through the console. I also use it to make my slaves essential so they won't get killed accidentally. 

they should already be essential

Thanks Clifton!

pinky and fred - or he could use "Manipulator" to set relationship. Easier than through the console. I also use it to make my slaves essential so they won't get killed accidentally. 

I have the manipulator mod but for me slaves show as protected (cant be killed except by you) rather than essential (dunno if thats a mod thing)

Problem with increasing relationshiprank is that other mods then pick them up, i've had SLEN give me the arousal dialogue (npc says they need relief etc) when i've done that which is okay for some slaves but some of the ones i have i'm not so nice to so it breaks immersion, rigel strong arm for instance who stupidly attacked me has now been following me around in a cow suit giving milk to the needy

Thanks Clifton!

I have the manipulator mod but for me slaves show as protected (cant be killed except by you) rather than essential (dunno if thats a mod thing)

Problem with increasing relationshiprank is that other mods then pick them up, i've had SLEN give me the arousal dialogue (npc says they need relief etc) when i've done that which is okay for some slaves but some of the ones i have i'm not so nice to so it breaks immersion, rigel strong arm for instance who stupidly attacked me has now been following me around in a cow suit giving milk to the needy

For Rigel, in that situation, you should expect her to be snippy. Sounds good for immersion.

I really like the newer versions of this mod but I ran into the "slaves loosing their name" bug and after a while found out that this is caused by having mias lair enabled.

I could totally live without the renaming option (i only used it to try and fix the lost names) but so far I found no setting in which the slaves will remain with their name if mias lair is also enabled.

So is there no known workaround yet, to make these 2 mods behave properly together?

Go to mias lair mcm settings and increase "Cell Scan Delay In Seconds" to 10. That's how i got it fixed for me.

I almost forgot to thank you for this tip. This has fixed the issue for me as well. I actually have the cellscan toggled "off" in mias mcm-menu but apparently this would not fix the problem. After setting it to 10 seconds as recommended, I've not seen slaves loose their name anymore. :)

I really like the newer versions of this mod but I ran into the "slaves loosing their name" bug and after a while found out that this is caused by having mias lair enabled.

I could totally live without the renaming option (i only used it to try and fix the lost names) but so far I found no setting in which the slaves will remain with their name if mias lair is also enabled.

So is there no known workaround yet, to make these 2 mods behave properly together?

Go to mias lair mcm settings and increase "Cell Scan Delay In Seconds" to 10. That's how i got it fixed for me.

I almost forgot to thank you for this tip. This has fixed the issue for me as well. I actually have the cellscan toggled "off" in mias mcm-menu but apparently this would not fix the problem. After setting it to 10 seconds as recommended, I've not seen slaves loose their name anymore. :)

oh, another of those mods that off doesn't mean its off or just cuz you say off doesn't mean it will do it.

kind of like the windows 10 shut down decides its time to run an update instead of shutting down on a laptop too so you want to do something else but they don't care

I don't know if it's difficult but this mod should have dialogues for simples kiss, hugs and so on with slaves (who could refuse it as for sex).

And also a way to make two slaves (or more) have sex each other. Or make them dancing permanently. I know HSH can do that but it's pretty heavy, it would be simpler with simples dialogues in PAHE like the "wait here" one.

Edit : What are the Tags for non-agressive FF mouth dialogue ?

Hello, Ive just recently installed this mod but when I started up the game I would have a magic crash, I narrowed it down to the paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp. When I have this checked in my NMM going to my magic will crash the game but when I deactivate this extension I can then activate my magic menu.  Any idea on what could cause this?

here my tips for haveing a smooth pahe playthru

1. anytime fore  u enslave a unique npc save the game.

2. always have debug on. when u enslave check the messages if any part failes(make sure to have leveled slave option enabled) then reload save if unique or a slave u realy want or if not a unique then kill them( any slave that fails any part of the enslave process will cause themself and any other slave to bug)

3. every so often take and reset pahe by clicking on the start button for it. this is important on a heavy scripted game as never know when some part of pahe has gotten stuck due to a heavy script load.

4.save before any enslavement.

5. repeat 4.

6. if u use home sweet home  i recommend to not use the extra esp for seling slaves.

7. use the DD addons esp when u create a bashed patch they get their data merged into the bashed patch so totaly safe.

8. and repeaet steps 4 and 5.

Hello, Ive just recently installed this mod but when I started up the game I would have a magic crash, I narrowed it down to the paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp. When I have this checked in my NMM going to my magic will crash the game but when I deactivate this extension I can then activate my magic menu.  Any idea on what could cause this?

*edit* totally wrong - I misread your post and luckily I re-read it so I can tell you I'm an idiot but not demonstrate my idiocy.

Thanks Clifton!

i don't know the difference between protected or essential so i often mix them up when attempting to say 1 or the other...i'd have to check the massive core quest to see which is the official mark on the slaves

they should already be essential

neither protected nor essential I'm afraid

i'd have to see the log to see aht's causing the issues

not without a papyrus log as requested on the main thread and several other times thru out the support thread

I don't know if it's difficult but this mod should have dialogues for simples kiss, hugs and so on with slaves (who could refuse it as for sex).

And also a way to make two slaves (or more) have sex each other. Or make them dancing permanently. I know HSH can do that but it's pretty heavy, it would be simpler with simples dialogues in PAHE like the "wait here" one.

if you know any animators for it maybe that's something to look into

if you know any animators for it maybe that's something to look into

I don't know for kiss and hug, but there are already plenty of dances animations.

What are the Tags (animations) needed for non-agressive FF mouth sex-dialogue please ?

oh, another of those mods that off doesn't mean its off or just cuz you say off doesn't mean it will do it.

kind of like the windows 10 shut down decides its time to run an update instead of shutting down on a laptop too so you want to do something else but they don't care

that off toggle is for a different cell scan, it's for seduction dialogue.

Just some stupid question, because I like the mod, but until now not yet played so often.

Is it possible to buy a slave using paradise halls and or with your extension.

If not how much work is it to make this option ?

I'am asking because I had the following idea:

Whenever one of my followers - maybe slaves too -  is "cursed" and enters bleedout during a fight with a hostile NPC nearby, there is a small chance for the following scenario:

First the follower is tight up by the enemy and stops fighting for the player. The player has the chance to free the follower, for a minute or two.

If not having success, the follower afterwards either

- is captured and a quest similar or identical to the capture/rescue quest fram Dawnguard will start

- is captured and the capture quest from Vinfamys mod starts

- is sold into slavery direct and the player needs the possibility to buy these slave back and finish slavery

With regards

My own requests:

!) Keep PAHE a very reliable framework with basic slave training.

2) Maximize compatibility of parameters between PAHE and add-ons. HSH especially. It is disconcerting when sex training drops back to zero.

3) Encourage other developers to build new add-ons, like the previous request.

Mostly - don't break what we have! I am even using PAHE with Beyond Bruma. There was a really cute mage in the Tower I had to pick up...

PAHE has gone from a test mod to one I use in all my profiles.

After a long time I re-placed Skyrim for a new game. Paradise Halls is for me a standard mod which was immediately installed with it.

There are many great new features in the mod since I played the last time.

But one thing, why the Paradise Halls Mod was so important to me, was apparently fixed away:

The slaves were for me, as sneaky character the better companions:
When I went into the creep mode they stayed back. At a great distance.
I could sneak around calmly while the slaves followed me at a great distance in the creep mode.

If I stood up because I was attacked, for example, I could be sure that the cavalry would follow.

But with the new version I installed now is nothing more with sneak. The slaves follow me on the foot. And are discovered, of course.

For me the great consequence distance in stealth mode was a special feature, not a bug.

For me, it was precisely the slaves who became the better companions. But maybe it's just me. Does not everyone play an
assasin or thief. :ph34r:

Maybe it would be possible in the mod menu of Paradise Halls to insert an option for the following distance if the slaves creepingly follow?

That would be really great  :wub:

PS:

Please excuse my bad english.   *Shame* :unsure:
I tried to translate the text with Google for an hour.

My slave just stopped talking, tried to restart the mod, reset the slave, teleport the slave, restart the game, nothing helped, when I try to talk to them they just say "..." and no dialog box appear.

Also another slave just stopped following me, did everything I just said, also tried to me with the dialog options... nothing.

I'm really liking this mod but those glitches are frustrating.