Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

then its probaly the marrage quest messing her up. she a part of the group u can marry.

people who are part of that group leave to the temple of mara at times to wait for the player's marriage

try taking her to the temple and see what happens, if she gives you any trouble force her there thru the mcm

Hi, what is the maximum of slave we can have at this point ?

oops, some inconsistencies on the main page about this i'll need to address next update...current capacity is 72

@CliftonJD - Thank you for this awesome update to an awesome mod. Last night I created a minor mod that adds an additional dialog option for slaves, and I have a could (hopefully easy and quick) questions about the factions in your mod.

1) Just to confirm - Does the PAHSlaveFaction identify an actor as one of the players slaves?

2) Is there a faction I can add/remove to a slave to disable other PA dialog options? (basically I'd like a way to mark the slave as "busy" until my mod releases her/him.

If you need more information, I also posted about this in the Home Sweet Home thread.

The mod this is for is: SlaveLight

Thank you for all the time and effort you have put into this mod and for being an author that regularly answers questions!

pahslavefaction i believe is only used at the slave camp

PAHPlayerSlaveFaction [FACT:040047DB] is used for pahe functions

removing that faction should do the trick

Please tell me this mod will be compatible with Sexlab 1.59c?

that's ancient tech, you might run into some debug errors if you attempt to use it, i can't remember what other errors, possibly animation errors as well since the move to sl 1.6+

load order question...sexlab defeat before or after paradise halls enhanced? Thank you.

i always recommend using loot to sort

personally i take it a step further and deactivate all paradise halls mods before sorting them then re-activate them immediately afterwords so they're all loaded at the end

I'm guessing it isn't possible to enslave say Draugr?

As I recall - there may be faction problems, at least with Dremora. They enslave fine, but if you use HSH to sell them -

they aggro hunter's rest during auctions. Take this as no more than an unverified warning as something I vaguely remember...

oops, some inconsistencies on the main page about this i'll need to address next update...current capacity is 72

Ok thanks.

When will the next update will be ? Will it change the cap ?

I ask to know if i should wait to update an old save.

Anyone know of any mods that may stop you from being able to enslave someone? I had a few people on the ground giving up but couldn't talk to any of them? Also in MCM for some reason it keeps saying status unknown for this mod but clicking to restart it doesn't seem to fix it. This a new clean save I just started. 

RDO has a feature to block dialogue with hostile npcs.  But you can disable that in the MCM.

I'm sure there are other mods that may cause this, so it's really hard to say without a load order.  But if your MCM is indicating a problem, chances are that there is a problem.

I'm guessing it isn't possible to enslave say Draugr?

no, draugr are creatures and creatures need rigorous testing....giants for example were suspected to cause issues with the movement packages that resulted in random ctd's and thus had to be removed

I don't know if this is a known issue or not but when a slave with a nord-voice type refuses a "I'm going fuck you" command, no "I'm going to whip you" response shows up, only rape responses. I am using 7.2.4

ok, sounds simple enough to fix, i'll take a look at it

edit:

took a look and the dialogs are all there so if its not working something slipped thru beta testing...quite alot to test on that if you don't know there's an issue to look for...basically tho if that circumstance exists that would be from limited dialogue responses for that voice type.i think what i would need to fix that would be somebody who could go over what we have and compare it to what we have in the other voices as a reference to find what we should have in the nords

Ok thanks.

When will the next update will be ? Will it change the cap ?

I ask to know if i should wait to update an old save.

read the previous posts before the update, there are no current beta in testing or production yet...could be a while

as for the cap, we already have the capacity in there for more...over 120 - that much is already in beta testing and new releases will raise the cap when the results for those tests come in unless another beta gets finished in the mean time then that will include the latest tested results upto that point

Anyone know of any mods that may stop you from being able to enslave someone? I had a few people on the ground giving up but couldn't talk to any of them? Also in MCM for some reason it keeps saying status unknown for this mod but clicking to restart it doesn't seem to fix it. This a new clean save I just started. 

post your papyrus log for issues starting the mod, those are all papyrus related and always from other mods gumming up the works...usually broken mods

Edited by CliftonJD

I have just updated to 7.2.4 after update the 'system testing' and 'starting quest' keeps on showing up in the game did I do anything wrong?

post your log, if your're getting that message you have something stopping up the papyrus engine...you should get that message once, not twice and not additional logins..think nex update i might need to look into ways to have it just shut down on failure and wait for a manual start from the mcm (with a new message on screen informing of this)

Sorry for bringing this up again, but the popup about the corrupted SKSE installation is driving me nuts :D

Sexlab itself also has a SKSE check, but this works and every other mod too. And Pahe works too, but i also tried starting with another mod organizer profile with a bare minimum setup of mods, basically only sexlab and zaz framework etc., and even then it happens.

Is anybody else having this problem?

I will just wait for a new version of Pahe and if it still happens then i will probably reinstall Skyrim from scratch.

Sorry for bringing this up again, but the popup about the corrupted SKSE installation is driving me nuts :D

Sexlab itself also has a SKSE check, but this works and every other mod too. And Pahe works too, but i also tried starting with another mod organizer profile with a bare minimum setup of mods, basically only sexlab and zaz framework etc., and even then it happens.

I will just wait for a new version of Pahe and if it still happens then i will probably reinstall Skyrim from scratch.

last time you were here i told you to reinstall your skse files and be sure no other mods were overwriting them in your mo, if you'd already tried eliminating other mods, why not reinstall skse...there's also a manual install fodler at the skse site you can use to set that into mo as a mod to set it so no other mod can overwrite skse files in mo

9.68mb log file? WOW, that's huge. It's actually so large that a normal text program can't even open it (at least not without huge lag)

To put that into prospective, your game logged the equivalent of a 2500 page book while you had Skyrim open. EDIT: It's about twice as long as Brandon Sanderson's entire Stormlight Archive (currently The Way of Kings & Words of Radiance).

... and your asking him to flip through on his own time to figure out whats wrong.

It's recreated every time you start the game.

Perhaps you can provide a shorter log? Log in, wait on the error, log right out? Hopefully that's a lot smaller.

Ouch that sucks. Most of the time when you see that someone just didn't realize how big the log is. ;)

Last time someone asked me to loot at a log it was about 15 megs.... but they logged in and started playing... after playing for several hours he logged out and sent me that log :D

There are many problems with that stupid scene. Amimation problems, cart problems, dragon not showing up problems, I beat my head against that wall until I ended up removing all mods and starting over with the basic game -- and I still had issues. Only a reinstall fixed it.

Then I discovered - and HIGHLY recommend - Live Another LIfe!

With that mod you can skip the opening and do many different openings - and you can still do the main quest line from the beginning.

yer i kinda don't like enslaving people in the game but their are exceptions like her and that crazy necromancer that was killing people rezzing them and then killing them again he shoulda got enslaved. like in new vegas i'd only enslave raiders and such as in skrim usually bandits or people that kind of deserve it. oh and if you enslave that captain you target her like usual and enslave her but then make her stay there restrained when you're out of the fort and in skyrim preferably at riverwood you use the spawn to player command that way she doesn;t get ganked by the archers.

last time you were here i told you to reinstall your skse files and be sure no other mods were overwriting them in your mo, if you'd already tried eliminating other mods, why not reinstall skse...there's also a manual install fodler at the skse site you can use to set that into mo as a mod to set it so no other mod can overwrite skse files in mo

I've reinstalled it and installed the scripts folder with MO, placing them on bottom so they overwrite everything.

Don't worry CliftonJD, i might have made a small install error or something like that i can't think of currently. I'll tell you in a couple of weeks or months if the problem still persists when i do a complete skyrim reinstall, trying some unp body variant instead of cbbe.

Here are the SKSE scripts loaded last, nothing is overwritten:

skse5umf1kp7ce.png

Load order

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Dragonborn.esm

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

SexLab.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairMales.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

Evil Lair of Hydra.esm

Vampire Slavers Den v2.0.esm

Heels Sound.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

Heretical Resources.esm

paradise_halls.esm

TaraUltimateFurniturePack.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

zzEstrus.esp

FNIS.esp

XPMSE.esp

UIExtensions.esp

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

SkyUI.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

NewmillerPiercings2.esp

NewmillerPiercings3.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

pchs_loansharks.esp

hydra_slavegirls.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

dcc-dm2.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

Random Vampire Attacks in Towns Disabled.esp

AddItemMenu2.esp

Bondage Straps.esp

Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp

Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp

Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp

Remodeled Armor.esp

Commonwealth Shorts.esp

Newmelv.esp

NewmPareoSevenB.esp

NewmElvSniper2.esp

NMRobeFancy1.esp

NewmillerElvenSniper.esp

NmDaedBikini.esp

NewmCBBELO1.esp

NewmShortFancyCBBEDress.esp

R18Pn - Inner Wear Set.esp

Leah Lilith Jewelry.esp

LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp

Luxury Collection.esp

KS Hairdo's.esp

SexyVest.esp

Skyrim Unbound.esp

TradeBarter.esp

prostitutes.esp

PermaZONESLegendaryHardcore.esp

ZaZHDTWorkshop.esp

BBD_SAO.esp

PartyDress.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

SlaveTats.esp

SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp

SLALAnimObj.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

SexLab_Dialogues.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

Slaverun_Reloaded.esp

Devious Devices - Equip.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp

FNISspells.esp

Dancing Shadow Rose.esp

JackGa Sets.esp

SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp

Fox 42 and 46.esp

BBD_Nova.esp

Lady Jasmine.esp

Deviously Enslaved.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

CD - Female Embassy Guards.esp

PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp

paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp

paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp

TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp

Devious Cidhna.esp

MiniSage Outfits.esp

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp

I stated a new play though and noticed it seems to somehow save training stats from the previous play though. I have looked through the forum and didn't see any info on this. What file/files do I need to delete to clean slave training? I am using Immersive wenches and it may have something to do with them?