Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

I stated a new play though and noticed it seems to somehow save training stats from the previous play though. I have looked through the forum and didn't see any info on this. What file/files do I need to delete to clean slave training? I am using Immersive wenches and it may have something to do with them?

there's no saving stats from each play, that's only possible it you're still on the same playthru trying to restart the mod without cleaning the save...barely possible at that

Thanks for all the hard work you have done to CONTRIBUTE a valuable asset to the lovers lab community CliftonJD =D

Its really great to see someone spend hours of their free time working so hard and willingly to give something nice for others to use out of their own good heart =)

I am sure every other fellow HUMAN BEING would feel the same way as I do.  To be thankful to someone who has contributed much to the LL community.  Keep up the good work.. it's brilliant!

Edited by DoctaSax

Thanks for all the hard work you have done to CONTRIBUTE a valuable asset to the lovers lab community CliftonJD =D

Its really great to see someone spend hours of their free time working so hard and willingly to give something nice for others to use out of their own good heart =)

I am sure every other fellow HUMAN BEING would feel the same way as I do.  To be thankful to someone who has contributed much to the LL community.  Keep up the good work.. it's brilliant!

thanks for the kind words, always good to see :cool:

hopefully things will get back on track soon and i'll be sending an update to the sse team...apparently they're having issues with running my latest nexus update on sse so i'm guessing its an skse issue, but the previous nexus postings work so i'm going to work with them to see about making a cut-down version so to speak - more updated than what they currently have, but not quite as much as we have here, so far i'm thinking its just too many slaves...unless ofc i could update their scripts as i'd planned, But that'll be a whole lot of work for something that's waiting for skse

Edited by DoctaSax

I concur. with the ability of using more ram that SSE has i would like to migrate to it but without Paradise Halls Enhanced and Skyrim Sexlab its just not interesting to play.

So i wish you the best of luck and will be awaiting the day we can put the 32bits Skyrim behind us.

I really like the newer versions of this mod but I ran into the "slaves loosing their name" bug and after a while found out that this is caused by having mias lair enabled.

I could totally live without the renaming option (i only used it to try and fix the lost names) but so far I found no setting in which the slaves will remain with their name if mias lair is also enabled.

So is there no known workaround yet, to make these 2 mods behave properly together?

I really like the newer versions of this mod but I ran into the "slaves loosing their name" bug and after a while found out that this is caused by having mias lair enabled.

I could totally live without the renaming option (i only used it to try and fix the lost names) but so far I found no setting in which the slaves will remain with their name if mias lair is also enabled.

So is there no known workaround yet, to make these 2 mods behave properly together?

There is no currently known way.  Most of the time, if you tell your slaves from PAHE to stop fighting and hang back from combat, they will not lose their name.  Other than that, just rename them to the same name whenever you want to interact with them if they have lost their name.

Recommended mods(useful, but not required):

-----------------------------------------

It is a pity that this mod is not compatible with Convenient Horses. Please make a patch. Thanks in advance!

It is a pity that this mod is not compatible with Convenient Horses. Please make a patch. Thanks in advance!

Yeah, I do wish my slaves would ride horses.

Does anyone know of a way to make that happen? Depending on my mood I walk the horse (realism) or switch to first person and don't look back, pretending that they're riding.

Does anyone know of a way to make that happen? Depending on my mood I walk the horse (realism) or switch to first person and don't look back, pretending that they're riding.

actually last i worked on the ability for them to ride horses that particular mod was the reason everybody else had to have that ability withdrawn once again when the slaves didn't know how to get back off the horses

actually last i worked on the ability for them to ride horses that particular mod was the reason everybody else had to have that ability withdrawn once again when the slaves didn't know how to get back off the horses

There is another option to force the slaves to go along with the player. For example make a mod compatible with this mod - "Dragonkiller Cart Reloaded by Xgrufijury". This is a realistic and convenient. What do you think about this?

Go to mias lair mcm settings and increase "Cell Scan Delay In Seconds" to 10. That's how i got it fixed for me.

Your mod created another problem, now all NPCs do not restore their health. You have only two options, to admit that you are a loser and that you can not or simply score on Origenal scripts

I would not care about you and your mod if it did not affect HSH

And all who are yelling that all is well just do not understand when it's good. You narrate a completely useless person who knows everything everywhere......

Lodakai

You have budege to walk in circles around useless until you stop listening to people like him. he still write a hundred times that there is not any mistakes and kiss your ass .I even think that he was a Ukrainian

We translate mods in Russian language .The Russian community just doesn't understand, I Want you to notice that Leito and Max also Russian if you forgot.Dimon UNP )))) we do not need to say that

godspeed

Your mod created another problem, now all NPCs do not restore their health. You have only two options, to admit that you are a loser and that you can not or simply score on Origenal scripts

I would not care about you and your mod if it did not affect HSH

And all who are yelling that all is well just do not understand when it's good. You narrate a completely useless person who knows everything everywhere......

Lodakai

You have budege to walk in circles around useless until you stop listening to people like him. he still write a hundred times that there is not any mistakes and kiss your ass .I even think that he was a Ukrainian

We translate mods in Russian language .The Russian community just doesn't understand, I Want you to notice that Leito and Max also Russian if you forgot.Dimon UNP )))) we do not need to say that

godspeed

• first problem you assume i'm responsible for the mess you've created in your mods
  • second problem you've not provided any logs to track where your mess is coming from as i've not only said it over and over i've said it so many times i put it on the main page
  • look around thru the thread, going back page after page and you'll see not only are you the only person here that has the problems you describe, but every problem here has been fixed with anybody who's posted their logs as required on the main post
  • next you come here talking trash and expect me to use my valuable time to fix your mistakes with out any sign of respect
  • clear up your high and mighty attitude its not going to fly here
  • this is your last warning to remove the post and speak respectfully

I'm normally quite helpful to anybody who's messed something up or has some issues that need to be addressed, but that was your second rude post here, not including home sweet home posts. nothing gets accomplished here by talking trash and its counter-productive to piss off the modder. just think, you've now wasted valuable time that could have been used to improve the mod for the greater benefit of everybody and you didn't get anything fixed in the process...

This may have been answered already but when I go to the mod manager in settings and looking at under Paradise Hall Reborn nothing is there except Status: Unknown click to restart mod, but whenever I click nothing happens could this be me or a bug? or just me being stupid again 

This may have been answered already but when I go to the mod manager in settings and looking at under Paradise Hall Reborn nothing is there except Status: Unknown click to restart mod, but whenever I click nothing happens could this be me or a bug? or just me being stupid again 

there have been a few others who get that problem. possible cause to look for any patches made for older paradise halls versions. if you don't have any of those installed the next likely cause would be a stopped up papyrus engine preventing it from booing properly. if you don't have any old paradise halls patches installed post your log for review

The guards of Tundra defense seem to not play nice with slaves and attack them.

is that from another mod or vanilla skyrim

I'm having the weirdest problem with the Fellglow Slave Camp.  Every time I go there when starting a new game, it's being overrun by a massive battle as soon as I walk up.  Bandits, Deadly Wenches, the huge flying bird from the Beasts of Tamriel mod, tons of Imperial and Stormcloak guards and then the last group is either rikelings or goblins.

Pretty much everyone is wiped out and the people at the slave camp don't engage in real conversation.  Then the people below ground don't engage in conversation with the exception of a couple of the inn type people who do the normal inn conversation list..  I'm not sure if I need to do other things first before these people will talk to me or what.

I know to start enslaving you have to go to Farengar's Study.  Is that what I also need to do before I even go to the Fellglow Slave Camp in the first place?

I'm having the weirdest problem with the Fellglow Slave Camp.  Every time I go there when starting a new game, it's being overrun by a massive battle as soon as I walk up.  Bandits, Deadly Wenches, the huge flying bird from the Beasts of Tamriel mod, tons of Imperial and Stormcloak guards and then the last group is either rikelings or goblins.

Pretty much everyone is wiped out and the people at the slave camp don't engage in real conversation.  Then the people below ground don't engage in conversation with the exception of a couple of the inn type people who do the normal inn conversation list..  I'm not sure if I need to do other things first before these people will talk to me or what.

I know to start enslaving you have to go to Farengar's Study.  Is that what I also need to do before I even go to the Fellglow Slave Camp in the first place?

no, but you don't need to go to farengar's to start enslaving either. farengar's study only gives the free collars and leash collar...couldn't tell you why you have everybody battling in front of the camp when you approach the camp, its something i've never encountered before and never had reported before either.

sounds to me like something is messing with your encounters list there so that every possible encounter fights there at once in a big epic battle until there's 1 survivor

the dialog issues i've also never experienced or had reported about the camp starting a new game...old games i've heard reported issues upgraded from 1 camp to the other but on a new game the only dialog issue would be that you have no slaves to sell so there wouldn't be any dialog with a slave trader

It would be awesome if Paradise Halls Enhanced could be integrated with Simple Slavery, Captured Dreams, Slaverun, Sex Slaves, and Maria Eden.  If you could get together with these mod authors on this idea it would bring to Skyrim an immersive slaver economy with preexisting story lines......very cool.  Additionally if you used a framework approach other mod authors would be able to seamlessly attach their stories into this platform .... 

It would be awesome if Paradise Halls Enhanced could be integrated with Simple Slavery, Captured Dreams, Slaverun, Sex Slaves, and Maria Eden.  If you could get together with these mod authors on this idea it would bring to Skyrim an immersive slaver economy with preexisting story lines......very cool.  Additionally if you used a framework approach other mod authors would be able to seamlessly attach their stories into this platform .... 

already talked with said authors, none have shown an interest in merging the player slave mods with the player slaver mod.

simple slavery author wouldn't know how to sell the slave to the player...the player is meant to be sold their not buy there...see home sweet home for slave purchases by the player

Maria Eden doesn't play well with other mods including pahe...far too many tried using it with pahe and ran into trouble

immerslave is welcome to work on a start with slaves owned...no i haven't contacted the author of that mod yet, hadn't thought of it til now with it being player slave oriented starts

framework approach we already use paradise halls is a framework, outside framework would depend if any authors want to contact me on adding something that's usable if existing but not required for those that don't wish to use it

you're welcome to contact any of them about it if you have an interest tho