Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

if it works without any further issues on the new game i'd guess you updated the effected mods in the log for that save

Thanks for the heads up on some of this.  When I get some time I will see if there's anything in those mods pages.

One of the error spoilers is from Night Mistriss Mansion which is in Alpha and I am testing, so was expected.

All my DD mods (DCL/DD ftm3/DDx/DDe/DDi/Cap Dreams - there might be an outdated with DD Interactions tho) are current version so that puzzles me - I'll have to look into those. - This looks like the more serious issue!

The Celestine ref is also a puzzle - I don't think that follower has changed in an age!  Might have to drop her then.

Thank you for your knowledge and insight and your time :)

1 of the dd references was to zaz as its dependency so you might need to check that as well

good luck

Could it be that the DD files are not updated for Zaz 7?  Is there any info on versioning in the logs?  I guess this is my next leap of understanding lol!  Ye gods it never ends!  ;)

if you've recently updated to a newer version of zaz than what's listed on the dd page that could cause problems for dd and possible issues with pahe as well as we both reference it

warning i have not tested zaz 7.0 and do not know if its compatible here

wasn't aware it had updated to 7

From DDi:

[ REQUIREMENTS ]

Devious Devices - Assets Version 3 or higher

Zaz Animation Pack 6.11  <--------------------------------------------------------------------------------  THIS is likely an issue!

SexLab 1.6+

SexLab Aroused Redux

FNIS 6.3

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

I recently came back and decided to update everything and start new - with a couple of mods that are wip (reason I started playing again)

Didn't think that zaz would be ahead lol

lol

yes, you could try asking at the dd thread if they know if they're ready fr the update yet but judging by the issues in your log i'd say that's your problem

Thank you so very much for your time and patience  :)

On a side note - enslaved Alfhild Battle-Born and all is working well in a new game, but I fear the log will still be a mess!  Might try intiating some other mods to see if I can pin down what broke pahe (other than the clusterf**k of my log lol )

I'm using zaz 7.0 

No problems yet.  

That's not to say there will not be any problem in someone else's game.  

I guess you can just add 1 confirmation toward the compatible and working list.

Using the version that is meant for use with TUFP

Note that there appears to be a lot of experimentation going on with this version and it seems to be in a transitional state,  there may be many changes sometime in the future.

zaz 7.0 is mostly a bugfix release and under the hood tweaks. Nothing introduced in that version should be breaking.

I don't have anything breaking per se - just a ton of errors you can see in my papyrus (a few posts above) related to zaz - and as DDi says 6.11 it is a possible cause.  My game appears to run fine and stable so far, only found the log list due to pahe not working on my previous game.  Started a new game and all is working - not found what caused the issue before as yet, still working on that.  Every mod in my list (around 250) has been updated.

if it works without any further issues on the new game i'd guess you updated the effected mods in the log for that save

Thanks for the heads up on some of this.  When I get some time I will see if there's anything in those mods pages.

One of the error spoilers is from Night Mistriss Mansion which is in Alpha and I am testing, so was expected.

All my DD mods (DCL/DD ftm3/DDx/DDe/DDi/Cap Dreams - there might be an outdated with DD Interactions tho) are current version so that puzzles me - I'll have to look into those. - This looks like the more serious issue!

The Celestine ref is also a puzzle - I don't think that follower has changed in an age!  Might have to drop her then.

Thank you for your knowledge and insight and your time :)

1 of the dd references was to zaz as its dependency so you might need to check that as well

good luck

Could it be that the DD files are not updated for Zaz 7?  Is there any info on versioning in the logs?  I guess this is my next leap of understanding lol!  Ye gods it never ends!  ;)

if you've recently updated to a newer version of zaz than what's listed on the dd page that could cause problems for dd and possible issues with pahe as well as we both reference it

warning i have not tested zaz 7.0 and do not know if its compatible here

wasn't aware it had updated to 7

From DDi:

[ REQUIREMENTS ]

Devious Devices - Assets Version 3 or higher

Zaz Animation Pack 6.11  <--------------------------------------------------------------------------------  THIS is likely an issue!

SexLab 1.6+

SexLab Aroused Redux

FNIS 6.3

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

I recently came back and decided to update everything and start new - with a couple of mods that are wip (reason I started playing again)

Didn't think that zaz would be ahead lol

lol

yes, you could try asking at the dd thread if they know if they're ready fr the update yet but judging by the issues in your log i'd say that's your problem

Thank you so very much for your time and patience  :)

On a side note - enslaved Alfhild Battle-Born and all is working well in a new game, but I fear the log will still be a mess!  Might try intiating some other mods to see if I can pin down what broke pahe (other than the clusterf**k of my log lol )

you're welcome

I'm using zaz 7.0 

No problems yet.  

Note that there appears to be a lot of experimentation going on with this version and it seems to be in a transitional state,  there may be many changes sometime in the future.

hadn't heard of tufp yet

zaz 7.0 is mostly a bugfix release and under the hood tweaks. Nothing introduced in that version should be breaking.

good to hear it

I don't have anything breaking per se - just a ton of errors you can see in my papyrus (a few posts above) related to zaz - and as DDi says 6.11 it is a possible cause.  My game appears to run fine and stable so far, only found the log list due to pahe not working on my previous game.  Started a new game and all is working - not found what caused the issue before as yet, still working on that.  Every mod in my list (around 250) has been updated.

sometimes that's the minimal framework needed to work well and other times it won't work on anything newer. maybe we get lucky enough it was just a fluke, as odd as that seems they're quite familiar with skyrim being wonky at times with dd

I'm using zaz 7.0 

No problems yet.  

hadn't heard of tufp yet

TUFP is tara ultimate furniture pack.

They are a set of animated torture furnitures originally rolled into ZAP 6.2   

There were some concerns about incompatibility issues that came up so zap was rolled back into its original then Zaz returned briefly to fix some of those issues.

This is when it was updated to 7.0 fixing some of those issues and addressing some old problems for good measure (thanks zaz!)

TUFP

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/79269-taraultimatefurniturepack-20170727/

ZAP 7.0

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-v70-2017-05-16/page-1

changelog clip for 7.0 updates

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-ZAP is updated to FNIS 6.3

- Bug Fixes (Credit Zaira)

Spoiler 

Fix 1 - prevents applying the offset idle when actor is in furniture - it would mess up the furniture animation.

Use case : Zep is removing restraints automatically when the furniture provides the same restraints as animation objects. The prevents having restraints equipped twice. The restraints are re-equipped when the actor leaves the furniture; old

Function ApplyOffsetIdle(Actor akActor)

Idle kIdleToPlay = zbfIdleFree

If akActor.WornHasKeyword(zbfEffectWrist)

kIdleToPlay = GetAnimationIdle(akActor)

If (kIdleToPlay == zbfIdleFree) || (kIdleToPlay == HandsBoundIdles[iBindWrists])

kIdleToPlay = HandsBoundIdles[iDefaultBoundOffset]

EndIf

EndIf

akActor.PlayIdle(kIdleToPlay)

EndFunction

;new

Function ApplyOffsetIdle(Actor akActor)

int sitState = akActor.GetSitState()

if sitState == 0 || sitState == 4

Idle kIdleToPlay = zbfIdleFree

If akActor.WornHasKeyword(zbfEffectWrist)

kIdleToPlay = GetAnimationIdle(akActor)

If (kIdleToPlay == zbfIdleFree) || (kIdleToPlay == HandsBoundIdles[iBindWrists])

kIdleToPlay = HandsBoundIdles[iDefaultBoundOffset]

EndIf

EndIf

akActor.PlayIdle(kIdleToPlay)

endif

EndFunctionFix 2: repair SlaveTats support so Zaz slave tats are now working

Use case: Zep is using Zaz SlaveTats for adding tears for a short time automatically to an actor when he gets hurt by whip, furniture, painfull armor etc.; old

Function SetOverlay_SlaveTats(Actor akActor, String asOverlayName, String asSection)

If asOverlayName != ""

Bool result = SlaveTats.simple_add_tattoo(akActor, asSection, asOverlayName, last = False)

Log("SetOverlay(" + asOverlayName + ", " + asSection + ") failed on " + zbfUtil.GetActorName(akActor), result == False, iWarning)

EndIf

EndFunction

Function RemoveOverlay_SlaveTats(Actor akActor, String asOverlayName, String asSection)

If asOverlayName != ""

Bool result = SlaveTats.simple_remove_tattoo(akActor, asSection, asOverlayName, last = False)

Log("RemoveOverlay(" + asOverlayName + ", " + asSection + ") failed on " + zbfUtil.GetActorName(akActor), result == False, iWarning)

EndIf

EndFunction

; new

Function SetOverlay_SlaveTats(Actor akActor, String asOverlayName, String asSection)

If asOverlayName != ""

Bool result = SlaveTats.simple_add_tattoo(akActor, asSection, asOverlayName, 0, false, false)

Log("SetOverlay(" + asOverlayName + ", " + asSection + ") failed on " + zbfUtil.GetActorName(akActor), result == False, iWarning)

EndIf

EndFunction

Function RemoveOverlay_SlaveTats(Actor akActor, String asOverlayName, String asSection)

If asOverlayName != ""

Bool result = SlaveTats.simple_remove_tattoo(akActor, asSection, asOverlayName, false,false)

Log("RemoveOverlay(" + asOverlayName + ", " + asSection + ") failed on " + zbfUtil.GetActorName(akActor), result == False, iWarning)

EndIf

EndFunction

-Added Keywords

Musje has become involved by rolling some of the furnitures into PAH-HSH at which point a breakthrough was stumbled upon by Musje with ride sharing.  This allowed 2 actors to be involved in furniture or vehicle use.

Ride sharing proof of concept discussion:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/83025-ride-sharing-follower-sits-behind-you-on-your-horse-proof-of-concept/

Ride sharing Nexus DL:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86031/?

From the discussions, I gather that Musje is working on additional devices that may be able to use this type of system to allow for furnitures involving more than one actor.  Although still in experimentation. Also from the discussions I gather that some of the features may be rolled into ZAP, although I am still not clear about if, and when that may occur.

This is where we are now. Exciting and interesting additions, but only in the beginning of development stages so probably still a ways off.

No, really, nothing changed with zaz 7.0. They mostly fixed how the animations were generated/designed to fit the newer FNIS (something something blocking, something something something FNIS 4.1) and they repaired slavetats which broke with 1.2. Basically maintenance.

Edit: oh well, a page snuck in and I didn't saw all the details being laid out.

So how do you let go of slaves? As in letting them free. I don't see an option to do that.

there is a dialog option for that when you talk to that slave... you usually need to train their submission to around 50-60 or higher...you can't just release slaves you've recently acquired...

To the author of this mod, a question: do the dialogue for a slave to train other slaves only show up in your own designated slave camps? or it can be done in the the Inn as well? I remember seeing that dialogue option showing up when I talked to one of my slaves who has over 70 submission...I just made a new game and now I have a slave with 100 submission and 80 respect and I left him in the Inn with another freshly captured slave to train but there was no dialogue option coming out now...

So how do you let go of slaves? As in letting them free. I don't see an option to do that.

there is a dialog option for that when you talk to that slave... you usually need to train their submission to around 50-60 or higher...you can't just release slaves you've recently acquired...

I don't see... how you need to raise... their submission higher... just to let them go but okay... thanks...

I don't see... how you need to raise... their submission higher... just to let them go but okay... thanks...

to get their submisssion higher you have to punish them...there's a dialog for thhat...and also use the whip and hit them with it...you can create the whip in a forge...

to get their submisssion higher you have to punish them...there's a dialog for thhat...and also use the whip and hit them with it...you can create the whip in a forge...

I... already know that... I was asking... a rhetoric question... (I'm basically saying... that its stupid... to even have to raise... their submission... just to get rid... of them...)

that's how the mod was designed...you got a beef with it go tell the mod author about it...

or you can just let the slaves run away from you...if you have  just recently acquired a slave and haven't train him/her/it yet then he/she/it could just run away from you...

To the author of this mod, a question: do the dialogue for a slave to train other slaves only show up in your own designated slave camps? or it can be done in the the Inn as well? I remember seeing that dialogue option showing up when I talked to one of my slaves who has over 70 submission...I just made a new game and now I have a slave with 100 submission and 80 respect and I left him in the Inn with another freshly captured slave to train but there was no dialogue option coming out now...

your question is regarding the home sweet home addon, can't help with that

selling the slaves gives a higher value based on submission, but releasing the slaves is based on the slaves voice type...yes i know the release code needs to be redone among other things i'm sure everybody's dieing to get the dialogs completed as well

Well Skyui and MCM are both working, so that just leaves Zaz animation pack. With the 800 animations included in Sexlab lite I am not even sure it is needed.

Oh ye of little faith but a quick tongue:

Further testing:

Convert PAHE 7.2.4 full install to Skyrim SE and everything I have tried so far - just works.

PAHE Initialization messages are displayed - correctly. No errors.

MCM Menu looks complete with correct data and formatting.

Enslaving with Paralysis works. (Poor Mirai - she is always a test case.)

Sex with said slave works - and the animation looks good.

MCM slave status for Mirai looks good - and complete.

Process:

Make a local copy of PAHE Livves On full install 7.2.4

Unzip it

Unpack the BSA

Zip it back up, minus the BSA

Install it under Skyrim SE

Change  paradise_halls.esm to esp using Tes5Edit

Open paradise_halls.esp in the SE Creation Kit and set it as active

Make a minor change and undo it . Save the file.

Change paradise_halls.esp back to esm

Use Creation Kit to open and save both Paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp and paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

Done - run it under Skyrim SE and look for things that don't work.

Next up: HSH.

Skyrim SE is getting a LOT closer to being useful...

More testing:

Some sex animations seem to be missing. Not surprising. Oral all seems to work.

Slave Info spell does not display. Info shown correctly in MCM.

We really need bondage items from ZAZ. No other way to restrain prisoners that I see. We just have collars.

Visual artifact on Slave Collar of Leashing. Red lines of light.

Training works correctly and shows in MCM.

Slave transfers correctly to and from HSH (Did I mention converted HSH also works correctly?)

Clifton: the problems are minor enough that you might want to take a look at SE...

you guys with the "same-pig-better-makeup" edition test the waters for us Oldrim geezers...

as for me if you just want to play PAHE and HSH in SE to have a semblence of a working sexmod in SE go ahead...but if you can't live without the dozens of other sexmods or safe for work mods in oldrim then only we can do is wait...

or just play a newer "AAA" game...

but I digress...with the update of ZAP I hope it won't break my current PAHE install in oldrim...I hate to have to do a fresh start especially when I have over a hundred slaves for me toiling the wheat fields...the cost in training...the time spent...and finding these slaves isn't easy work...the fleshmarket business isn't all glitz and glamour you know...Lol...