Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

I've noticed with some NPC, if I choose to "let them go" they will go but some, when I select that, they stay enslaved. Is this a know bug or is there something I possibly broke? I'm using the latest pahe.

its a known bug when he wrote those dialogs he made them specific to certain voice types

Is there a way using console to remove them from being a slave?

highly doubt it, none that i know of

plenty of ways of selling the slave tho

I may do that but there is one slave (may favorite slave) I wanted to free and marry as part of my characters play through. Do you think that is something that could be added on. After a slave gets to a certain level (maybe add a stat for affection or something) they start to fall for their captor and you can marry them.

I was going to install Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite 6.21 and Mod Organizer is saying there are conflicts with 5 files from PAHE.

scripts/ulib_1.pex

interface/ulib/ulib_1_textinputmenu.swf

interface/ulib/ulib_1_listmenu.swf

interface/ulib/buttonart.swf

interface/exported/ulib/ulib_1_notificationarea.swf

Any known issues with either mod while having these conflicts ?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11427/?

I was going to install Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite 6.21 and Mod Organizer is saying there are conflicts with 5 files from PAHE.

scripts/ulib_1.pex

interface/ulib/ulib_1_textinputmenu.swf

interface/ulib/ulib_1_listmenu.swf

interface/ulib/buttonart.swf

interface/exported/ulib/ulib_1_notificationarea.swf

Any known issues with either mod while having these conflicts ?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11427/?

those files are from ulib and if neither mod changed them then the mods are safe to use together

exactly what is the TDF patch supposed to be doing? Because I've got it installed (alongside TDF prostitution obviously). Is it supposed too alow me to whore out my slaves like with regular TDF or something? Because I've got it installed and I don't notice any differences.

EDIT: never mind! I figured it out. Apparently the slave I tried it on wasn't obedient/submissive (or both) enough for it to work on

I've noticed with some NPC, if I choose to "let them go" they will go but some, when I select that, they stay enslaved. Is this a know bug or is there something I possibly broke? I'm using the latest pahe.

its a known bug when he wrote those dialogs he made them specific to certain voice types

Is there a way using console to remove them from being a slave?

highly doubt it, none that i know of

plenty of ways of selling the slave tho

I may do that but there is one slave (may favorite slave) I wanted to free and marry as part of my characters play through. Do you think that is something that could be added on. After a slave gets to a certain level (maybe add a stat for affection or something) they start to fall for their captor and you can marry them.

once the current content with the release dialogues is fixed, that should already be there...still haven't decided if i'll fix or rewrite the release codes or keep the current release codes, but add additional release options from the mcm

for now see my response to moebius below

Who in the camp do I sell my slaves to? I've talked to every NPC I could find but no option to sell. If master Jerrick (I think that was his name) is the person I need to sell to, he has no dialogue. 

that's a known issue from attempting to update the camp midsave and why the original camp still remains on the download page

Any news if the Puppet Master patch can be made and/or is it worth the hassle? As always thx for this awesome mod man.

think i already responded to that, but regardless its going to be a while before updates for new content are made. i've just heard word from layam so i'll be taking over the nexus updates as well soon and making the updates to those files my next priority so paradise halls can run independent of the extension and its additional requirements...also taking a skyrim break for rl issues slowing the updates down even further

think i already responded to that, but regardless its going to be a while before updates for new content are made. i've just heard word from layam so i'll be taking over the nexus updates as well soon and making the updates to those files my next priority so paradise halls can run independent of the extension and its additional requirements...also taking a skyrim break for rl issues slowing the updates down even further

@ CliftonJD

I have been following the thread for a long time and, from what I'd read over the last couple of months, I have currently been holding off from starting a new up to date PAHE themed game on the assumption that 7.2.1 was due for an update in the not too distant future

In that quoted reply, did you mean that not only 'altogether new' stuff isn't on the horizon - which is no problem - or also that there is now no imminent update scheduled for 7.2.1?

Apologies for the pedantry tongue.png , but if you're saying that there's going to be no changes of any kind for a while, I might as well not wait any longer   biggrin.png

TIA for any guidance you can offer... shy.gif

This mod has never ever ever worked for me. I tried it like 20 times (i reinstall skyrim periodically). I Install it last, put it on the bottom of load order, pray to Satan, nothing. No new MCM menu ever detected, no quest ever started, cannot enslave any NPC even if i beat the crap out of it.

I downloaded 'pahe_lives_on-7.2.1-full install.7z', as well as 'Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild v1.4.2.7z'. Slave camp gets added, pahe JUST WONT START. I assume at least somebody got this thing working - please, could you guys give me some pointers as to how? Blabla's original version is working for me just fine btw.

EDIT: Just as i clicked post i realized i could check one last thing, and it turned to be it. Somehow, NMM installed like 40% of the mod. For whatever reason it left out all scripts and some txt files from the ...\PAHE\ folder. In case some poor sod encounters problems like i did, try INSTALLING THE MOD MANUALLY.

Weird thing, NMM has never done that to me before, but it seems to fck up installation of this particular mod every time. Btw, good job CliftonJD, it looks great so far!

is there a way to shut off the voice change that happen when you get slaves? i rather have their vannila voices (or nothing) play then the replacement

see the change notes for the voices that have been added to the list, any voices that weren't added or fixed by me will have to learn to speak eventoned

@ cliftonJD

As this might have been inadvertently passed over upstream, might I give it a very gentle, polite, bump?

smile.png

@ CliftonJD

I have been following the thread for a long time and, from what I'd read over the last couple of months, I have currently been holding off from starting a new up to date PAHE themed game on the assumption that 7.2.1 was due for an update in the not too distant future

In that quoted reply, did you mean that not only 'altogether new' stuff isn't on the horizon - which is no problem - or also that there is now no imminent update scheduled for 7.2.1?

Apologies for the pedantry tongue.png , but if you're saying that there's going to be no changes of any kind for a while, I might as well not wait any longer   biggrin.png

@ cliftonJD

As this might have been inadvertently passed over upstream, might I give it a very gentle, polite, bump?

smile.png

@ CliftonJD

i can't/won't give deadlines...

pending update installs over current game in progress so play on

anybody looking for a sneak preview of what's to come, the latest paradise halls is now on the nexus and paradise halls version 7.4 is safe to install over top of the current files here. next update here will contain those files along with the mcm fixes mentioned previously

anybody looking for a sneak preview of what's to come, the latest paradise halls is now on the nexus and paradise halls version 7.4 is safe to install over top of the current files here. next update here will contain those files along with the mcm fixes mentioned previously

Omg, just went back to skyrim after almost a year! Lucky me!

Hi Clifton!

I hope all is well.

I got a weird thing going on with my PAHE again (I got the 7.2.1 version): When enslaving Argonians they don't get the slave dialogs. I have tried on several (Deeja, Jaree-Ra, Keerava, Wujeeta and Saar from HomeSweetHome) and all of them hade the same result: Alle the cloning stuff happens but once its done the slave clone has the same dialogs as the original and none of the slave dialog.

I also tried some of the other races but they worked as they shude.

Also what this guy said:

OK - I am confused. Should we keep using PAHE from Loverslab - or switch back to PAH from Nexus?

P.s. Sorry if you have adresserad my problem earlier but i tries to find answears and cudn't find any and being Dyslectic makes it hard to search text.

With best regards

@ CliftonJD

Hi there.  2 Queries, please

================== 

There's really no pleasure in seeming to be dropping some rain on anyone else's parade, confused.gif , especially when it's a really class act, but I have just tried running 7.4 over 7.2.1 as suggested should be OK (using MO, with 7.4 files, scripts etc taking precedence over the 7.2.1 versions, and on loading an existing save, the MCM goes a bit squiff, in that there is then only one option sub menu line in the MCM L/H margin referring to 

'pahe lives on 7.2.0 options'  

Before specifically selecting that submenu, placing the mouse in the MCM's otherwise completely empty visible space comes up with an explanatory  message which is from the prior version's MCM, the one which refers to the option to click to let a leashing collar work without the use of the relevant spell.

Then, on selecting the  'pahe lives on 7.2.0 options' sub menu, this gives an MCM page with a vertical central dividing line, on the left of which is an  entry saying just 'Status' and to the right, one saying 'Debug'.  Hovering on 'Status' gives a message at the bottom 'Display status of Paradise Halls.  Click to restart the mod'.  I'm afraid that clicking on 'Status' does nothing, as far as I can tell

The game seemed to play on OK, although one of my slaves, a guard from the Nexus 'Extra Guards' mod didn't respond to the Slave Info spell.  I really can't be sure though if that was a quirk of the version overwrite or not.  This particular guard's behaviour seems a bit 'non compliant' at points anyway confused.gif 

I saw you refer to fixing MCM issues, but I think that these might be a bit beyond what you were meaning undecided.gif 

Apologies for the pedantry, but that's about as precise an explanation as I can get, and I hope it helps you.  Of course, if anyone else doesn't see any of that, please let me know and I'll start to dig a bit deeper here smile.png 

===============

On a second point, my past experience of using this mod comes from days of yore, and quite a bit has changed.  So is there any specific reason why guards, the ones I tested this on were from the Nexus Extra Guards mod, seem to refresh their uniform inventory even though you have taken that away initially, and given them alternative clothes, with a uniform being worn despite no uniform now showing in the inventory?  They also seem wear some restraints OK, but be loathe to wear others.  

I do have 'Deadly Mutilation' (DM) installed in this game, and looking in the mfg console, I see that the guards are equipped with 

uniforms, and some body parts, that come from that mod's custom meshes. 

Does anyone know if Deadly Mutilation is or is not really incompatible with this mod, or other LL mods which include added restraints?  I've had DM installed for some time but it's only been while I've been setting up a new base game structure, and taking a lot of care to try to get it right, that I've seen some of DM's blood and gore effects, so I'm wondering if I just got lucky beforehand and had MO set up to overwrite DM's meshes in a way that stopped it functioning as intended, but allowed the LL mods to work OK  tongue.png    

==================

TIA for any advice that you might have.  Even if it's just "My heads now hurts even more, so please go away!"  wink.png

Hi Clifton!

I hope all is well.

I got a weird thing going on with my PAHE again (I got the 7.2.1 version): When enslaving Argonians they don't get the slave dialogs. I have tried on several (Deeja, Jaree-Ra, Keerava, Wujeeta and Saar from HomeSweetHome) and all of them hade the same result: Alle the cloning stuff happens but once its done the slave clone has the same dialogs as the original and none of the slave dialog.

Also what this guy said:

OK - I am confused. Should we keep using PAHE from Loverslab - or switch back to PAH from Nexus?

P.s. Sorry if you have adresserad my problem earlier but i tries to find answears and cudn't find any and being Dyslectic makes it hard to search text.

With best regards

ok, expected results from the argonian even if you are the first to  find it...pretty sure i've enslaved argonians before without any issues so it is a bit confusing that they just now have that problem, but the code is still there for it to show up eventually...just means i'll have to make that my next priority after fixing the mcm and updating LL to the current changes

@ CliftonJD

Hi there.  2 Queries, please

================== 

There's really no pleasure in seeming to be dropping some rain on anyone else's parade, confused.gif , especially when it's a really class act, but I have just tried running 7.4 over 7.2.1 as suggested should be OK (using MO, with 7.4 files, scripts etc taking precedence over the 7.2.1 versions, and on loading an existing save, the MCM goes a bit squiff, in that there is then only one option sub menu line in the MCM L/H margin referring to 

'pahe lives on 7.2.0 options'  

Before specifically selecting that submenu, placing the mouse in the MCM's otherwise completely empty visible space comes up with an explanatory  message which is from the prior version's MCM, the one which refers to the option to click to let a leashing collar work without the use of the relevant spell.

Then, on selecting the  'pahe lives on 7.2.0 options' sub menu, this gives an MCM page with a vertical central dividing line, on the left of which is an  entry saying just 'Status' and to the right, one saying 'Debug'.  Hovering on 'Status' gives a message at the bottom 'Display status of Paradise Halls.  Click to restart the mod'.  I'm afraid that clicking on 'Status' does nothing, as far as I can tell

The game seemed to play on OK, although one of my slaves, a guard from the Nexus 'Extra Guards' mod didn't respond to the Slave Info spell.  I really can't be sure though if that was a quirk of the version overwrite or not.  This particular guard's behaviour seems a bit 'non compliant' at points anyway confused.gif

I saw you refer to fixing MCM issues, but I think that these might be a bit beyond what you were meaning undecided.gif

Apologies for the pedantry, but that's about as precise an explanation as I can get, and I hope it helps you.  Of course, if anyone else doesn't see any of that, please let me know and I'll start to dig a bit deeper here smile.png

===============

On a second point, my past experience of using this mod comes from days of yore, and quite a bit has changed.  So is there any specific reason why guards, the ones I tested this on were from the Nexus Extra Guards mod, seem to refresh their uniform inventory even though you have taken that away initially, and given them alternative clothes, with a uniform being worn despite no uniform now showing in the inventory?  They also seem wear some restraints OK, but be loathe to wear others.  

I do have 'Deadly Mutilation' (DM) installed in this game, and looking in the mfg console, I see that the guards are equipped with 

uniforms, and some body parts, that come from that mod's custom meshes. 

Does anyone know if Deadly Mutilation is or is not really incompatible with this mod, or other LL mods which include added restraints?  I've had DM installed for some time but it's only been while I've been setting up a new base game structure, and taking a lot of care to try to get it right, that I've seen some of DM's blood and gore effects, so I'm wondering if I just got lucky beforehand and had MO set up to overwrite DM's meshes in a way that stopped it functioning as intended, but allowed the LL mods to work OK  tongue.png    

==================

TIA for any advice that you might have.  Even if it's just "My heads now hurts even more, so please go away!"  wink.png

lovely...none of that should be happening so all i can figure is that mo is fuckin shit up by us trying to install it backwords- it was my suggestion so i'll take full credit for the screw up, but i figured mo to be more intelligent than that

i wasn't suggesting to switch, the nexus doesn't have the complete set yet...that's why  i called it a sneak preview

the paradise halls master file that this was all based on is now updated to my current master files that you've already tested.

meaning beta testers have already tested it, would only update to the nexus files to test or attempt to figure out why donkeywho is getting bad results from it.

Are there console commands I can use with this mod? (like to change the slave disposition and such?) or any command that can help with that? I wanted to test a few things out.

for disposition you would use the standard console commands or mods that effect that with sex.

personally i use psq at loverslab, but sometimes it doesn't seem to work fast enough forr me so i use sl working girl or tdf prostitution to boost it along faster

Are there console commands I can use with this mod? (like to change the slave disposition and such?) or any command that can help with that? I wanted to test a few things out.

for disposition you would use the standard console commands or mods that effect that with sex.

personally i use psq at loverslab, but sometimes it doesn't seem to work fast enough forr me so i use sl working girl or tdf prostitution to boost it along faster

Thanks! anything made for paradise halls though? like to change training stats?

@CliftonJD

re donkeywho, on 29 Apr 2017 - 6:23 PM, MO overwrite

lovely...none of that should be happening so all i can figure is that mo is fuckin shit up by us trying to install it backwords- it was my suggestion so i'll take full credit for the screw up, but i figured mo to be more intelligent than that

==========

Thanks!

Yes, does seem odd, especially when the two .bsa files are identical in both sizes and dates eg  13 (or 14) May 2016

So, FWIW, I had a look through my MO R/H Pane data tab pex files listing and (assuming I understand the basics of what that shows OK) although it shows many of the old 7.2.1 files being overwritten by the 7.4 ones, ie those appearing there in red italics, it still shows many files as being provided on an unconflicted basis by 7.2.1

egs

pex files coming from both but using the 7.4 file as priority include:

pahactoralias, pahbootstrapscript, pahcaptureeffectsscript, pahclonenodescript, pahclinifierbasescript, pahcore, PAHDiag

pex files coming from only 7.2.1 include:

PAH_MCM, PAHE_FAV_SCR, PAHE_CS_TIF, PAH_UNTIEE_SCR, PPahE_teleport_Slave, PAH_)TIE_SCR, PAHTIF_0205E2AC,

Given that the .bsa files seem to be identical, I had thought that there should just have been a complete overwrite, so I hope that gives you some pointers as to what might be going a bit odd.  For instance, why does the PAH_MCM file only seem to come from the 'older' version?

Keep taking the tablets.... confused.gif

Hi Clifton!

I hope all is well.

Also what this guy said:

With best regards

ok, expected results from the argonian even if you are the first to  find it...pretty sure i've enslaved argonians before without any issues so it is a bit confusing that they just now have that problem, but the code is still there for it to show up eventually...just means i'll have to make that my next priority after fixing the mcm and updating LL to the current changes

Indeed in and older save where i hade started with PAHE 7.1.9 (it may have been in 7.1.8) I did have Deeja, Jaree-Ra and Saar enslaved hence my statement about my PAHE is doing weird things again as it worked before.

I belive i have hade a similar problem a long time ago but can't be sure.

Also thank you for clearing up the confusion about the PAH on Nexus ^^

You take care of yourself ^^