Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

Great effort in continuing PAHE. This version is more stable and clean.

I tried to do a little bit mod myself for personal use (I don't like the core where it kills off the original and create a clone, and want to see if I can create duplicate), but I cannot seem to be able to compile the scripts that come with this mod (PAHcore). I have no problem editing and compiling with other mods but just have problems to PAHE.

For example, when I clicked any PAH script file under Quest in CK, I got a message "errors encountered while attempting to reload the script" When I compile PAHcore, I got "C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Keyword.psc(4,33): unknown type location", and a whole bunch of similar errors.

It seems like the CK is not set up properly because the script compiler does not even recognize simple function from other script file. I wonder if anyone has this problem and can help. Thanks in advance.

A

Hello. I'm using this mod with no problems. But somehow my last slaves have no voice.(I Didn't mean Fuz ro Do-h Silent voice its okay.)I had no problem until 17 slaves. But now they have no voice. Can you please help me about this ?

nothing to do with the slave count that would be an issue with the voice type such as dwarven sphere or dlc(anything dlc..)

pretty much any voices that aren't part of the skyrim esm will have those issues when listed as the voice type in your mcm as well as creature voices

Great effort in continuing PAHE. This version is more stable and clean.

I tried to do a little bit mod myself for personal use (I don't like the core where it kills off the original and create a clone, and want to see if I can create duplicate), but I cannot seem to be able to compile the scripts that come with this mod (PAHcore). I have no problem editing and compiling with other mods but just have problems to PAHE.

For example, when I clicked any PAH script file under Quest in CK, I got a message "errors encountered while attempting to reload the script" When I compile PAHcore, I got "C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Keyword.psc(4,33): unknown type location", and a whole bunch of similar errors.

It seems like the CK is not set up properly because the script compiler does not even recognize simple function from other script file. I wonder if anyone has this problem and can help. Thanks in advance.

A

you need the source scripts of the pre-requisite mods to start with, skse for example, the installer won't cut it need the full zip file...a few other settings after that you'll need once you get past that issue

If I edit my slaves' aliases to remove their Protected status, will it break things? Is there any functionality that depends on slaves being protected?

protected is what protects them from death by natural causes

It seems that either this mod or HSH have done something to followers AI.

Vilja is supposed to make random comments and randomly chat with Inigo and she hasnt done it in awhile.

They will both talk if I force a conversation between them and my player character but something is blocking their random automatic chatter.

MO and TES5Edit arent showing any conflicts and the problem still happens when I adjust the mods before/after each other.

When I disable this mod and HSH, their random chatter returns.

Doubt its script lag, other npcs and events all fire off as they should.

Anyone else can confirm ?

Hello. I'm using this mod with no problems. But somehow my last slaves have no voice.(I Didn't mean Fuz ro Do-h Silent voice its okay.)I had no problem until 17 slaves. But now they have no voice. Can you please help me about this ?

nothing to do with the slave count that would be an issue with the voice type such as dwarven sphere or dlc(anything dlc..)

pretty much any voices that aren't part of the skyrim esm will have those issues when listed as the voice type in your mcm as well as creature voices

Oh okay now i understand , it's still working with bandits etc. but not with vampires etc. . Thx for answer. 

Vilja is supposed to make random comments and randomly chat with Inigo and she hasnt done it in awhile.

They will both talk if I force a conversation between them and my player character but something is blocking their random automatic chatter.

MO and TES5Edit arent showing any conflicts and the problem still happens when I adjust the mods before/after each other.

if she's your slave at the time then it would make total sense...pahe doesn't mess with follower  ai, we just assign slaves their own ai (pah). random comments are disabled on slaves, can't remember if its always disabled or certain exceptions, but there's no way to make an exception for vilja

Oh okay now i understand , it's still working with bandits etc. but not with vampires etc. . Thx for answer. 

vampires have to come from the vanilla game vampires like those in dens and such. the common vampire would be the dawnguard added aka dlc1vampire

Thanks for quick reply. I have been enjoying this mod for the last week. One thing happens to my game is that my slave keep getting infinite sex animation, especially when using aggressive sex animation. I tried with another mod, Slave Trainer, and everything is ok. I wonder if anyone has this problem as well?

Thanks for quick reply. I have been enjoying this mod for the last week. One thing happens to my game is that my slave keep getting infinite sex animation, especially when using aggressive sex animation. I tried with another mod, Slave Trainer, and everything is ok. I wonder if anyone has this problem as well?

infinite sex animation sounds more like the animation is just plain stuck. by default sexlab moves to the next stage and completes the animation like a final stage and we don't alter that sequence, but its possible for sexlab to get stuck in the animations. only thing i can think of to cause that would be a stuck papyrus. i would recommend asking at the sexlab troubleshooter, but they're still going to look in the same place....its written on their troubleshooter page

if she's your slave at the time then it would make total sense...pahe doesn't mess with follower  ai, we just assign slaves their own ai (pah). random comments are disabled on slaves, can't remember if its always disabled or certain exceptions, but there's no way to make an exception for vilja

I never made Vilja or Inigo a slave. The problem seems to be caused by Home Sweet Home. If I just disable HSH, they go back to normal with the random chatter. I know its very weird but I spend a great deal of time messing with load orders and disabling/enabling to find the culprit. I believe its from one of the newer versions of HSH. I have been using it for quite awhile and I can't tell when exactly but I think its from 1.02 or newer. I'll make a post about it in the HSH thread.

I never made Vilja or Inigo a slave. The problem seems to be caused by Home Sweet Home. If I just disable HSH, they go back to normal with the random chatter. I know its very weird but I spend a great deal of time messing with load orders and disabling/enabling to find the culprit. I believe its from one of the newer versions of HSH. I have been using it for quite awhile and I can't tell when exactly but I think its from 1.02 or newer. I'll make a post about it in the HSH thread.

ok, not sure what's going on at hsh then..good to hear it's not pahe, that would have been weird for a non-slave issue

If I edit my slaves' aliases to remove their Protected status, will it break things? Is there any functionality that depends on slaves being protected?

protected is what protects them from death by natural causes

Perfect. I just want my slaves to be able to be killed by other NPCs, traps, etc.. Thanks!

thought about making an optional patch for it but too many bugs came up from incomplete dialogs so never got around to it and eventually just ended up forgetting about it

I try to play around with the PAHE. Basically I try to add more sandboxing for slaves. Kind of like combine this with MHiYH2.

However, I still cannot get the script to compile, most of my problems were due to the lack of dependency scripts. Right now, I really cannot get pass the errors "variable JValue is undefined", and "variable JMap is undefined". I think this has something with JSON data, but I already have the PapyrusUtil installed, and all the StorageUtil and sources in the right directory. Did I miss anything? Any suggestions? Thanks for helping out.

Never mind, I just figured out. Apparently I need JContainer. Now I just need to figure out how to put multiple markers for the PAHActorAliasPackage to change sandboxes at different locations..

Why has the teleport slaves to you been removed in v721?  It is still needed to clear the buffer in case you double enslave a NPC.

Example:  In the heat of battle i activate an Npc to enslave them by the faction button, it takes a second or two for them to go thru the dying animation before cloning, if i activate them again to enslave, before they finish dying, and enslave them again, now thru say the health enslave button, it creates a second clone.

The problem now, is that this second clone gets stuck in the PAH clone cell and does not appear in Skyrim.  Without the teleporter there is currently no way to retrieve, nor is there a way to clear this second slave clone from the slave list, in the PAH clone cell he cannot "run away" and escape.  With the teleporter you were,  at least,  able to bring that slave out of the pah clone cell and make them an active Npc, that can be interacted with.

Why has the teleport slaves to you been removed in v721?  It is still needed to clear the buffer in case you double enslave a NPC.

Example:  In the heat of battle i activate an Npc to enslave them by the faction button, it takes a second or two for them to go thru the dying animation before cloning, if i activate them again to enslave, before they finish dying, and enslave them again, now thru say the health enslave button, it creates a second clone.

The problem now, is that this second clone gets stuck in the PAH clone cell and does not appear in Skyrim.  Without the teleporter there is currently no way to retrieve, nor is there a way to clear this second slave clone from the slave list, in the PAH clone cell he cannot "run away" and escape.  With the teleporter you were,  at least,  able to bring that slave out of the pah clone cell and make them an active Npc, that can be interacted with.

teleport hasn't been removed from the latest update, if you don't see it now then you've changed your options from the default settings. i think its listed under debug

Is there some "stats" that are trained outside of the conversation and if yes how do you train them?

Fear doesn't come from dialogs with a slave, cast out your wrath on them and the chance for fear versus anger seems to be random, but leans more likely to be fearful

Can someone help? I didn't know about the "create leveled actor base" option and enslaved some bandits, and now I have the naked bandit bug. Enabling the "create leveled actor base" option doesn't seem to fix it. What can I do?

...I somehow seem to be getting a worse version of the Naked Bandits Bug with 7.2.1. Not only are the duplicates of NPCs I've enslaved spawning naked, but completely different NPCs who are spawning at the same points as NPCs I've enslaved are not being enabled properly. For example, in Broken Helm Hollow there's two leveled bandits and a bandit chief who spawn on the three bedrolls in the cave. I grabbed one of the bandits and the chief when I first went there early on in my current game, which I started after upgrading to 7.2.1 (via the patch on 7.1.9) to take full advantage of the slave count increase. When I recently revisited the place, the new bandits who were placed on the same bedrolls that I took those two from were spawned disabled, standing the the t-pose with their feet sunken into the ground and completely immobile. Reloading from a save I had made prior to entering the cave and using that to reload the cell got me same result. I'd get different randomized NPcs, but the ones on those two spawn points were always disabled. A couple times I got duplicates of other bandits I'd enslaved, who spawned naked, but most of them were ones I hadn't touched, and who were fully equipped. I've had the Leveled Actors toggle on since it was introduced, and it seemed to be working fine until just recently. The first I saw of this was when I randomly revisited Bleak Falls Barrow shortly before restarting my game and found the female bandit in the first section spawned disabled, and I figured at the time it was probably because I had her slave duplicate bound up with Display Model and Soul Gem Oven. But the ones I'm seeing it on now are duplicates of slaves I've never used either of those mods on. 

Is anyone else seeing anything like this, or is my Skyrim just Skyrimming extra hard lately?

Can someone help? I didn't know about the "create leveled actor base" option and enslaved some bandits, and now I have the naked bandit bug. Enabling the "create leveled actor base" option doesn't seem to fix it. What can I do?

once you have the bug, there isn't a known cure for it on the current save. you can try cleaning the save with the methods recommended on the first page of the support thread, but it might need a new game

...I somehow seem to be getting a worse version of the Naked Bandits Bug with 7.2.1. Not only are the duplicates of NPCs I've enslaved spawning naked, but completely different NPCs who are spawning at the same points as NPCs I've enslaved are not being enabled properly. For example, in Broken Helm Hollow there's two leveled bandits and a bandit chief who spawn on the three bedrolls in the cave. I grabbed one of the bandits and the chief when I first went there early on in my current game, which I started after upgrading to 7.2.1 (via the patch on 7.1.9) to take full advantage of the slave count increase. When I recently revisited the place, the new bandits who were placed on the same bedrolls that I took those two from were spawned disabled, standing the the t-pose with their feet sunken into the ground and completely immobile. Reloading from a save I had made prior to entering the cave and using that to reload the cell got me same result. I'd get different randomized NPcs, but the ones on those two spawn points were always disabled. A couple times I got duplicates of other bandits I'd enslaved, who spawned naked, but most of them were ones I hadn't touched, and who were fully equipped. I've had the Leveled Actors toggle on since it was introduced, and it seemed to be working fine until just recently. The first I saw of this was when I randomly revisited Bleak Falls Barrow shortly before restarting my game and found the female bandit in the first section spawned disabled, and I figured at the time it was probably because I had her slave duplicate bound up with Display Model and Soul Gem Oven. But the ones I'm seeing it on now are duplicates of slaves I've never used either of those mods on. 

Is anyone else seeing anything like this, or is my Skyrim just Skyrimming extra hard lately?

post your log

I'm getting the exact same thing with the newest version. Haven't found a solution so far.

I'm getting the exact same thing with the newest version. Haven't found a solution so far.

you've already started your game without the leveled actorbase toggled so its not going to fix until you follow the directions i've given you above

Hi, i have a question

When waiting (they are not guards), the slaves don't use beds or chairs around them, except if i told them to do so, but they do that only once.

Is it normal ? Is there a way to make them sleep at night or sit as a normal character would do ?