Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

"Whenever i ask them to fight for me, as soon as i leave a cell, they become uninteractable unless i rename them in the MCM. If i don't ask them to fight for they are still normal. I have been from cell to cell for hours with just them following me but as soon as i ask them to fight for me, they stop showing their names as soon as i leave the cell."

I have the same bug. All other options work fine but this one was always bugged.

what are you talking about, the same bug as who - right now it looks like you have the same bug as yourself, nobody else has ever said that. if you're intending to quote somebody, you've left out the quotes and the individual. aside from that, it looks like a conflict of some type

in the face of wonky behavior move pahe to the end of your load order or sort with loot, then reboot it from the mcm

He was referring to the edit part of the post directly above his. Never had this bug myself. Only issue i'm having , at times, is with defeat making combat slaves uninteractable, after a rape scene (slave tries to rape someone) fails to complete properly due to a onhit event me killing the victim. Easily resolved with defeat clean up function.

thanks for clearing that up, edits are easily  lost in the thread unnoticed if they don't check mark the side - tab stating the post was edited

Btw maybe this is still an immersive wenches minor incompatibility thing but for some reason when enslave a bandit wench, she changes her name BUT only when i click them in the console. It's like it links it to the Original wench the combat wench was based on. Luckily when i mouse over them, they are still named the same, this also counts for the one in the list of the MCM menu. As i was saying this has probably more to do with how the author made immersive wenches and it's addon. Perhaps he was a bit "lazy" and just based these npc's on the real ones that come with the base mod?

sounds like you've got something else wrong, i have no issues with wenches - unless you've found some specific wenches with issues...

if it happens on a regular basis, post the enslavement log

or if you can enslave them and fail to rename them in the same log

i haven't tried to rename them yet. As i said before their names don't "look" different than they used to, but once i click them in console mode, they are being marked with other names that aren't theirs. everything else is normal. But i'll see what i can do. Btw is there a forum here on the site that culd check your load order for you, just incase you missed anything?

so you're issue isn't the pahe names, but the console names - that's an issue with getting the leveled actorbase of modded npc's....

well, I have problem with 7.1.8 version (it was ok before): I'm unable to enslave any NPC. When "steal health" option is pressed NPC crouches but there is no dialogue option to put the collar on or tell her that she's a slave now. Slave count goes up but the only dialogue options are slave options and NPC never gets out of the crouch. Will try the beta patch and then the full 7.1.9 install and see how it goes...

Edit I - patch doesn't work

Edit II - v7.1.9 neither....

Never mind... put PAHE at the top of the loading order and all SEEMS to be well again :)

hat do you mean "top" do you mean "bottom" so that it is loaded first?

no I mean top of the list just below esms

either sort it with loot or put all paradise halls mods at the bottom of your load order

after load order is settled with either of those 2 methods reboot the mod from the mcm

well, I have problem with 7.1.8 version (it was ok before): I'm unable to enslave any NPC. When "steal health" option is pressed NPC crouches but there is no dialogue option to put the collar on or tell her that she's a slave now. Slave count goes up but the only dialogue options are slave options and NPC never gets out of the crouch. Will try the beta patch and then the full 7.1.9 install and see how it goes...

Never mind... put PAHE at the top of the loading order and all SEEMS to be well again :)

Ok, got it and it does solve some issues for me too BUT now i have issues that the home sweet home mod introduces. Like the "not being able to continue beyond the "put this on" dialogue bug". It has somethig to do with the new voicetypes the new PAH introduces. Their was a way to get around that though. 

edit: nvm, apparently it has something to do oth what you had. It's one of the vanilla condescending voiced necromancers (novice necromancer) from the alternate starts mod, that you meet after you exit the cave when you strt as a thrall for a necromancer beginning. I was still using 7.1.8 though so maybe 7.1.9 will do.

either sort it with loot or put paradise halls mods at the bottom of your load order

after load order is settled with either of those 2 methods reboot the mod from the mcm

Ok, got it and it does solve some issues for me too BUT now i have issues that the home sweet home mod introduces. Like the "not being able to continue beyond the "put this on" dialogue bug". It has somethig to do with the new voicetypes the new PAH introduces. Their was a way to get around that though. 

edit: nvm, apparently it has something to do oth what you had. It's one of the vanilla condescending voiced necromancers (novice necromancer) from the alternate starts mod, that you meet after you exit the cave when you strt as a thrall for a necromancer beginning. I was still using 7.1.8 though so maybe 7.1.9 will do.

If you read a few posts back, you ll see that HSH has issues with the new voicetypes of PAHE, but after you retrieve a slave from a HSH cell. Easily fixable though, until Musje updates the scripts. The "put this on" bug is fixed at 719.

@CliftonJD : Is falmer cloning a bit wonky or i was just unlucky? Enslaved 2 falmers (in the same cell with paralysis spell) and i got in both cases both the original falmer and a hostile copy of it.Not sure if it's ASIS increased spawns acting up though. Other than that seems to be working fine. (not certain what the issue was before).

i haven't run into any issues with falmer yet, if you're experiencing weirdness :

• try a reboot from the mcm
  • if you still get weirdness try untoggling the leveled actorbase before enslaving falmer

Prolly worth it, i never found the PAH way of selling slaves that good (tbh i've not re-tried it recently so that might have been made better) so the HSH inn and auction is much more satisfying

prices for slaves now take into account all training factions, but aside from that no changes have been made to felglow slave camp since einarr's upgrade

Thanks for the answer. All issues i had of now has been fixed by restarting a completely new game and putting the esp's above SPERG (it messed up the MCM menu for some reason). I had the problem with the actors losing name when changing cells bug too in my former save but i thinkit has been fixed too.

edit: i apparently still have the "fight for me and name dissappears" bug. Whenever i ask them to fight for me, as soon as i leave a cell, they become uninteractable unless i rename them in the MCM. If i don't ask them to fight for they are still normal. I have been from cell to cell for hours with just them following me but as soon as i ask them to fight for me, they stop showing their names as soon as i leave the cell. Perhaps it is still my load order thatsomehow affects this but i have been having this issue since you guys starting working on it. Somehow i didn't have this problem with just Layams mod.

then you still need to post your log as i've asked before:

• Rule #3 if you break it thru some other mod Or if something breaks due to an update:
  • i need to know the version you're running And i need the papyrus log of the occurrence of the bug you're describing to see what broke it

"Whenever i ask them to fight for me, as soon as i leave a cell, they become uninteractable unless i rename them in the MCM. If i don't ask them to fight for they are still normal. I have been from cell to cell for hours with just them following me but as soon as i ask them to fight for me, they stop showing their names as soon as i leave the cell."

I have the same bug. All other options work fine but this one was always bugged.

same as above, about the only exception to this rule is a dialog bug that you're unable to see pahe dialogs on the slave and all other dialogs appear functional - then i need the voice type

I will see what i can do but the thing is there is no crash or anything, so how am i supposed to make a log of it? Btw i use the latest version. 7.1.9. Should i post my load order as well?

you don't need to crash the game to have a log, its always there in the skyrim logs folder of your documents once its enabled in your skyrim settings

load order to me is only useful as a tool to help determine the names of the mod(s) that are broken in your log and eventually screwing up pahe with their issues

Is that logs folder supposed to be in my documents? If so am i supposed to enable the log setting in the ini?

edit: ok, here's the log. I will also tell exactly what i did when i did that session. First i stood outside boulderfall cave. I went inside, got a slave. Told her to follow me, told her to fight for me. She agreed no problems. I went outside, i can still click her. She goes into fighting stance when i draw weapons (is a eff feature but that's i think normal). I fast travel to Shor's stone. I hover over her, name still visible. I make a 360° look. Hover back over her, name is gone. I then went to redbelly mine to see if that changed anything. Nothing changed. Went back outside and stopped the session.

I hope this helps you a bit.

edit2: i took a look at it myself. I saw a lot of warnings about bits being out of place. I did changed my load order a bit that shouldn't be too bad. I also saw some fnis actions being activated when i came near other actors. But that's about all i could make out of it.

first issue deals with mannequins:

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property ClothingFeet on script ZGH_UV3_Mannequin attached to (470B548F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property ArmorBoots on script ZGH_UV3_Mannequin attached to (470B548F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property ClothingHead on script ZGH_UV3_Mannequin attached to (470B548F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property ArmorCuirass on script ZGH_UV3_Mannequin attached to (470B548F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property ClothingBody on script ZGH_UV3_Mannequin attached to (470B548F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property ArmorGauntlets on script ZGH_UV3_Mannequin attached to (470B548F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property ArmorHelmet on script ZGH_UV3_Mannequin attached to (470B548F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property ClothingHands on script ZGH_UV3_Mannequin attached to (470B548F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

that's 1 piece of a mess thru out the log by that mod

next issue deals with shacks and ho succubus:

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property CShacks_NAVCUT_FullShack_Left on script CShacks_ShackLargeScript attached to Item 5 in container (48027190) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property MAGDragonPowerAbsorbManEffect on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (5500B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property ActorTypeNPC on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (5500B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property HoSuccubusDrainGlow on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (5500B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property DragonPowerAbsorbFXS on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (5500B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property HoSuccubusDrainGlowVicSpell on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (5500B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property HoFeedTransitionSpell on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (5500B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property HoSuccubusDrain on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (5500B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property MAGDragonPowerAbsorbEffect on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (5500B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property HoSoulAbrosb on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (5500B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property pSoulGemBlack on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (5500B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property DraugrRace on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (5500B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property HoDrainFeaturesSpell on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (5500B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property pSoulGemBlackFilled on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (5500B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property HoSLDDPowers on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (5500B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property Vampire on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (5500B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property CShacks_NAVCUT_FullShack_Left on script CShacks_ShackLargeScript attached to Item 20 in container (4800B2FA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

those 2 issues are bad enough they conflict with each other making it worse for others

next up is some xpmse issues:

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:10PM] Error: (FF0008E3): cannot find variable named FNISaa_magidle_crc.

stack:

[ (FF0008E3)].Actor.SetAnimationVariableInt() - "" Line ?

.fnis_aa.SetAnimGroup() - "FNIS_aa.psc" Line ?

.xpmselib.SetAA() - "XPMSELib.psc" Line ?

[Active effect 2 on (FF0008E3)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.SetAA() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[Active effect 2 on (FF0008E3)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.CleanupFNISaa() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[Active effect 2 on (FF0008E3)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.CleanupAll() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[Active effect 2 on (FF0008E3)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnCellDetach() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:10PM] Error: (FF000949): cannot find variable named FNISaa_magidle.

stack:

[ (FF000949)].Actor.SetAnimationVariableInt() - "" Line ?

[Active effect 1 on (FF000949)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.SetAA() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[Active effect 1 on (FF000949)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.CleanupFNISaa() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[Active effect 1 on (FF000949)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.CleanupAll() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[Active effect 1 on (FF000949)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnCellDetach() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:10PM] Error: (000C3A46): cannot find variable named FNISaa_crc.

stack:

[ (000C3A46)].WIDeadBodyCleanupScript.SetAnimationVariableInt() - "" Line ?

[Active effect 2 on (000C3A46)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.SetAA() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[Active effect 2 on (000C3A46)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.CleanupFNISaa() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[Active effect 2 on (000C3A46)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.CleanupAll() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[Active effect 2 on (000C3A46)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnCellDetach() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:10PM] Error: (FF000829): cannot find variable named FNISaa_magidle_crc.

stack:

[ (FF000829)].Actor.SetAnimationVariableInt() - "" Line ?

[Active effect 1 on (FF000829)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.SetAA() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[Active effect 1 on (FF000829)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.CleanupFNISaa() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[Active effect 1 on (FF000829)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.CleanupAll() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[Active effect 1 on (FF000829)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnCellDetach() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

xpmse issues are not to be ignored once they start in your log, they're already a detriment to gameplay - i've seen other users break the game over the tiniest of xpmse issues that once cleaned up everything proceeded to work as normal...that's also the beginning of it, more spams later...

your final piece of the log had xpmse spam followed by creature framework, fix xpmse then check for any updates on creature framework (last log i've seen of cf didn't look like that, but i can't tell if that's due to the xpmse bugs)

The "no longer contains that property" lines could these be because i changed my load order without making a new save for the new one? It would explain why it can't find it. About the xpmse issue. I installed pretty combat animations recently and i think it has the exact same reason. It seems like XPMSE can't fin these lines hence "?" question mark, right? I will post this log too at the XPMSE forum. Thanks for the help.

edit: nevermind i started a complete new game with the current load order and i saw that id's starting with 47 (improved artifacts complete edition) and 55 (deadly drain are apparently causing issues). BUT luckily. The XPMSE issues have been solved for now. (atleast i didn't saw any mentioning of it in this log. Have a look if you like.Really sad though, i really wanted to have more powerfull daedric weapons. Perhaps i have to put that mod lower in the order?

edit2: i removed iproved artifacts mod (number 47) and i'm still getting the same error, even with a new game? I probably should post this in the techicals forum of loverslab right? Here is the new one anyway.

internet issues here today...

property issues are issue strictly for that mod - either need to drop the mod or contact that mod's author about getting it fixed

if you get xpmse setup properly, it has a feature to disable the cloak effect in the mcm - read and follow those directions carefully, it must be done as it says

Just reinstalling xpmse and apprently you don't need to put pretty combat aimations on top of it as it already comes with these animations. woops.

Not sure if i should be saying this here or the HSH thread but... cloning leveled actors (the new option you added) seems to work for PAHE just fine. Issue is if you sell a slave to the mine overseer of HSH, than the same leveled actor type appears with mining clothes instead of the regular faction, or whatever armor.

An example...

Enslaved 2 forsworn females. Sold 1 to the mines, kept 1. On mynext encounter with the forsworn the female actor type i kept was dressed normally in forsword armor . The one i sold was wearing mining clothes and whatever else HSH equips to mining slaves. (using JH forsword that gives females distinct looks so i'm certain it was the same 2 leveled actors)

Haven't tried the auction feature of HSH yet (in my current play through) to see if it's just selling to the mines of passing a slave to HSH in general. Not a biggie, just thought i'd mention it.

Scratch that. Just discovered the leveled actor i kept in another cell, naked... Saves me the trouble of stripping 'em :P

what are you talking about, the same bug as who - right now it looks like you have the same bug as yourself, nobody else has ever said that. if you're intending to quote somebody, you've left out the quotes and the individual. aside from that, it looks like a conflict of some type

in the face of wonky behavior move pahe to the end of your load order or sort with loot, then reboot it from the mcm

He was referring to the edit part of the post directly above his. Never had this bug myself. Only issue i'm having , at times, is with defeat making combat slaves uninteractable, after a rape scene (slave tries to rape someone) fails to complete properly due to a onhit event me killing the victim. Easily resolved with defeat clean up function.

thanks for clearing that up, edits are easily  lost in the thread unnoticed if they don't check mark the side - tab stating the post was edited

Btw maybe this is still an immersive wenches minor incompatibility thing but for some reason when enslave a bandit wench, she changes her name BUT only when i click them in the console. It's like it links it to the Original wench the combat wench was based on. Luckily when i mouse over them, they are still named the same, this also counts for the one in the list of the MCM menu. As i was saying this has probably more to do with how the author made immersive wenches and it's addon. Perhaps he was a bit "lazy" and just based these npc's on the real ones that come with the base mod?

sounds like you've got something else wrong, i have no issues with wenches - unless you've found some specific wenches with issues...

i haven't tried to rename them yet. As i said before their names don't "look" different than they used to, but once i click them in console mode, they are being marked with other names that aren't theirs. everything else is normal. But i'll see what i can do. Btw is there a forum here on the site that culd check your load order for you, just incase you missed anything?

so you're issue isn't the pahe names, but the console names - that's an issue with getting the leveled actorbase of modded npc's....

either sort it with loot or put all paradise halls mods at the bottom of your load order

either sort it with loot or put paradise halls mods at the bottom of your load order

If you read a few posts back, you ll see that HSH has issues with the new voicetypes of PAHE, but after you retrieve a slave from a HSH cell. Easily fixable though, until Musje updates the scripts. The "put this on" bug is fixed at 719.

@CliftonJD : Is falmer cloning a bit wonky or i was just unlucky? Enslaved 2 falmers (in the same cell with paralysis spell) and i got in both cases both the original falmer and a hostile copy of it.Not sure if it's ASIS increased spawns acting up though. Other than that seems to be working fine. (not certain what the issue was before).

i haven't run into any issues with falmer yet, if you're experiencing weirdness :

• if you still get weirdness try untoggling the leveled actorbase before enslaving falmer

Prolly worth it, i never found the PAH way of selling slaves that good (tbh i've not re-tried it recently so that might have been made better) so the HSH inn and auction is much more satisfying

prices for slaves now take into account all training factions, but aside from that no changes have been made to felglow slave camp since einarr's upgrade

Thanks for the answer. All issues i had of now has been fixed by restarting a completely new game and putting the esp's above SPERG (it messed up the MCM menu for some reason). I had the problem with the actors losing name when changing cells bug too in my former save but i thinkit has been fixed too.

edit: i apparently still have the "fight for me and name dissappears" bug. Whenever i ask them to fight for me, as soon as i leave a cell, they become uninteractable unless i rename them in the MCM. If i don't ask them to fight for they are still normal. I have been from cell to cell for hours with just them following me but as soon as i ask them to fight for me, they stop showing their names as soon as i leave the cell. Perhaps it is still my load order thatsomehow affects this but i have been having this issue since you guys starting working on it. Somehow i didn't have this problem with just Layams mod.

• Rule #3 if you break it thru some other mod Or if something breaks due to an update:
  • i need to know the version you're running And i need the papyrus log of the occurrence of the bug you're describing to see what broke it

same as above, about the only exception to this rule is a dialog bug that you're unable to see pahe dialogs on the slave and all other dialogs appear functional - then i need the voice type

I will see what i can do but the thing is there is no crash or anything, so how am i supposed to make a log of it? Btw i use the latest version. 7.1.9. Should i post my load order as well?

you don't need to crash the game to have a log, its always there in the skyrim logs folder of your documents once its enabled in your skyrim settings

load order to me is only useful as a tool to help determine the names of the mod(s) that are broken in your log and eventually screwing up pahe with their issues

Is that logs folder supposed to be in my documents? If so am i supposed to enable the log setting in the ini?

edit: ok, here's the log. I will also tell exactly what i did when i did that session. First i stood outside boulderfall cave. I went inside, got a slave. Told her to follow me, told her to fight for me. She agreed no problems. I went outside, i can still click her. She goes into fighting stance when i draw weapons (is a eff feature but that's i think normal). I fast travel to Shor's stone. I hover over her, name still visible. I make a 360° look. Hover back over her, name is gone. I then went to redbelly mine to see if that changed anything. Nothing changed. Went back outside and stopped the session.

edit2: i took a look at it myself. I saw a lot of warnings about bits being out of place. I did changed my load order a bit that shouldn't be too bad. I also saw some fnis actions being activated when i came near other actors. But that's about all i could make out of it.

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property ClothingFeet on script ZGH_UV3_Mannequin attached to (470B548F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property ArmorBoots on script ZGH_UV3_Mannequin attached to (470B548F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property ClothingHead on script ZGH_UV3_Mannequin attached to (470B548F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property ArmorCuirass on script ZGH_UV3_Mannequin attached to (470B548F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property ClothingBody on script ZGH_UV3_Mannequin attached to (470B548F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property ArmorGauntlets on script ZGH_UV3_Mannequin attached to (470B548F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property ArmorHelmet on script ZGH_UV3_Mannequin attached to (470B548F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property ClothingHands on script ZGH_UV3_Mannequin attached to (470B548F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property CShacks_NAVCUT_FullShack_Left on script CShacks_ShackLargeScript attached to Item 5 in container (48027190) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property MAGDragonPowerAbsorbManEffect on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (5500B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property ActorTypeNPC on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (5500B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property HoSuccubusDrainGlow on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (5500B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property DragonPowerAbsorbFXS on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (5500B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property HoSuccubusDrainGlowVicSpell on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (5500B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property HoFeedTransitionSpell on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (5500B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property HoSuccubusDrain on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (5500B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property MAGDragonPowerAbsorbEffect on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (5500B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property HoSoulAbrosb on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (5500B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property pSoulGemBlack on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (5500B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property DraugrRace on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (5500B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property HoDrainFeaturesSpell on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (5500B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property pSoulGemBlackFilled on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (5500B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property HoSLDDPowers on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (5500B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property Vampire on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (5500B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:01PM] warning: Property CShacks_NAVCUT_FullShack_Left on script CShacks_ShackLargeScript attached to Item 20 in container (4800B2FA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

those 2 issues are bad enough they conflict with each other making it worse for others

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:10PM] Error: (FF0008E3): cannot find variable named FNISaa_magidle_crc.

stack:

[Active effect 2 on (FF0008E3)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.SetAA() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[Active effect 2 on (FF0008E3)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.CleanupFNISaa() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[Active effect 2 on (FF0008E3)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.CleanupAll() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[Active effect 2 on (FF0008E3)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnCellDetach() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:10PM] Error: (FF000949): cannot find variable named FNISaa_magidle.

stack:

[Active effect 1 on (FF000949)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.SetAA() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[Active effect 1 on (FF000949)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.CleanupFNISaa() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[Active effect 1 on (FF000949)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.CleanupAll() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[Active effect 1 on (FF000949)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnCellDetach() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:10PM] Error: (000C3A46): cannot find variable named FNISaa_crc.

stack:

[Active effect 2 on (000C3A46)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.SetAA() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[Active effect 2 on (000C3A46)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.CleanupFNISaa() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[Active effect 2 on (000C3A46)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.CleanupAll() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[Active effect 2 on (000C3A46)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnCellDetach() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[01/29/2017 - 10:24:10PM] Error: (FF000829): cannot find variable named FNISaa_magidle_crc.

stack:

[Active effect 1 on (FF000829)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.SetAA() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[Active effect 1 on (FF000829)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.CleanupFNISaa() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[Active effect 1 on (FF000829)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.CleanupAll() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[Active effect 1 on (FF000829)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnCellDetach() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

xpmse issues are not to be ignored once they start in your log, they're already a detriment to gameplay - i've seen other users break the game over the tiniest of xpmse issues that once cleaned up everything proceeded to work as normal...that's also the beginning of it, more spams later...

your final piece of the log had xpmse spam followed by creature framework, fix xpmse then check for any updates on creature framework (last log i've seen of cf didn't look like that, but i can't tell if that's due to the xpmse bugs)

The "no longer contains that property" lines could these be because i changed my load order without making a new save for the new one? It would explain why it can't find it. About the xpmse issue. I installed pretty combat animations recently and i think it has the exact same reason. It seems like XPMSE can't fin these lines hence "?" question mark, right? I will post this log too at the XPMSE forum. Thanks for the help.

edit: nevermind i started a complete new game with the current load order and i saw that id's starting with 47 (improved artifacts complete edition) and 55 (deadly drain are apparently causing issues). BUT luckily. The XPMSE issues have been solved for now. (atleast i didn't saw any mentioning of it in this log. Have a look if you like.Really sad though, i really wanted to have more powerfull daedric weapons. Perhaps i have to put that mod lower in the order?

edit2: i removed iproved artifacts mod (number 47) and i'm still getting the same error, even with a new game? I probably should post this in the techicals forum of loverslab right? Here is the new one anyway.

property issues are issue strictly for that mod - either need to drop the mod or contact that mod's author about getting it fixed

if you get xpmse setup properly, it has a feature to disable the cloak effect in the mcm - read and follow those directions carefully, it must be done as it says

Just reinstalling xpmse and apprently you don't need to put pretty combat aimations on top of it as it already comes with these animations. woops.

lol, well keep an eye on it then. i've had it stab me in the back too many times

Not sure if i should be saying this here or the HSH thread but... cloning leveled actors (the new option you added) seems to work for PAHE just fine. Issue is if you sell a slave to the mine overseer of HSH, than the same leveled actor type appears with mining clothes instead of the regular faction, or whatever armor.

An example...

Enslaved 2 forsworn females. Sold 1 to the mines, kept 1. On mynext encounter with the forsworn the female actor type i kept was dressed normally in forsword armor . The one i sold was wearing mining clothes and whatever else HSH equips to mining slaves. (using JH forsword that gives females distinct looks so i'm certain it was the same 2 leveled actors)

Haven't tried the auction feature of HSH yet (in my current play through) to see if it's just selling to the mines of passing a slave to HSH in general. Not a biggie, just thought i'd mention it.

Scratch that. Just discovered the leveled actor i kept in another cell, naked... Saves me the trouble of stripping 'em :P

good to hear it was just an oversight. while i've discovered its not perfect and i've planned some methods i'll try implementing improvements on it in the future, its atleast preventing the majority of cases

i think so far the current code has the capacity to prevent the bugs from occurring until the dead actor cleanup runs, but i think that script seems to only go periodically or by target locations and it needs to run on the utility cell in order to cause those issues

Umm, just noticed something else...minor thing really. I usually turn of every option for enslavement except "paralysis". When the actor's health is low though i only get the "cancel enslavement" option. If i also enable the health threshold option, it's fine, i get the "enslave health" option too. In other words, seems  "enslave paralysis" only works when health is higher than the "enslave health" requires. Not sure if it is meant to be like that.

Umm, just noticed something else...minor thing really. I usually turn of every option for enslavement except "paralysis". When the actor's health is low though i only get the "cancel enslavement" option. If i also enable the health threshold option, it's fine, i get the "enslave health" option too. In other words, seems  "enslave paralysis" only works when health is higher than the "enslave health" requires. Not sure if it is meant to be like that.

yes, its meant that way so you don't get both buttons at once

too many users were confused when they had more than 1 enslavement option possible at a time

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

lol, well keep an eye on it then. i've had it stab me in the back too many times

An example...

good to hear it was just an oversight. while i've discovered its not perfect and i've planned some methods i'll try implementing improvements on it in the future, its atleast preventing the majority of cases

i think so far the current code has the capacity to prevent the bugs from occurring until the dead actor cleanup runs, but i think that script seems to only go periodically or by target locations and it needs to run on the utility cell in order to cause those issues

Tbh i'm kinda confused. This is probbly something for the XPMSE forum but the thing is if i want pretty animations to work i have to check them in the install of normal XPMSE before i do load the others on top of it, right? I kinda just went to default animations since it still threw up errors. *Sigh*, why did he had to make it so difficult... I really miss the pre 2.0 days...

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

Tbh i'm kinda confused. This is probbly something for the XPMSE forum but the thing is if i want pretty animations to work i have to check them in the install of normal XPMSE before i do load the others on top of it, right? I kinda just went to default animations since it still threw up errors. *Sigh*, why did he had to make it so difficult... I really miss the pre 2.0 days...

couldn't tell ya either, i use the default options with recommended

Ok, good news everyone. I finally FINALLY fixed my non interactable npc after telling them to fight for me issue (I THINK). First tur of debug and rename the npc in whatever name it gives and ever since then the npc kept being interactable so far. I hope it's gonna stay that way now. I dn't know if debug had something to do with it i just turned it off because i thought it would help. Btw the npc i'm talking about was one of the combat wenches.

Ok, good news everyone. I finally FINALLY fixed my non interactable npc after telling them to fight for me issue (I THINK). First tur of debug and rename the npc in whatever name it gives and ever since then the npc kept being interactable so far. I hope it's gonna stay that way now. I dn't know if debug had something to do with it i just turned it off because i thought it would help. Btw the npc i'm talking about was one of the combat wenches.

you'll have to be more specific then, i'm playing with wenches since the beginning of version 7.0 looking for problem with wenches

about the only problem i seem to find with them is they're all so nice - leads me to believe i'm still not finding the hateful wenches or any variant meanness that i've heard so many rumors about, maybe i've seen the "traveling wenches"

Does this still work with Defeat? Defeat added an option to enslave via Paradise Halls Enhanced a long time ago.

I tried searching and nothing came up.

i see no reason why not. last i'd heard it still worked with defeat, but i'm not a defeat user

First off, I'm a long-time fan of PAH - Clifton, thank you for maintaining and enhancing it.

I've run into a problem with Shavari, a Khajiit elemental mage & Thalmor agent tasked with killing the Dragonborn in Riften. (RefID: 000A3E22 BaseID: 0006C868)  The enslave process runs normally through the "shut up & follow me dialog" but immediately afterword, all she says is her stock line "Pff. Go away, if you know what's good for you." No other dialogue options are present. She can be renamed in the MCM, but that's about it.

First off, I'm a long-time fan of PAH - Clifton, thank you for maintaining and enhancing it.

I've run into a problem with Shavari, a Khajiit elemental mage & Thalmor agent tasked with killing the Dragonborn in Riften. (RefID: 000A3E22 BaseID: 0006C868)  The enslave process runs normally through the "shut up & follow me dialog" but immediately afterword, all she says is her stock line "Pff. Go away, if you know what's good for you." No other dialogue options are present. She can be renamed in the MCM, but that's about it.

ohh, another greetings issue from a quested npc...yikes

is this her voice type listed in the mcm of the slave:

FemaleKhajiit

• if that's not her voice type, i'll need what's listed for her in the mcm
  • if that is her voice type, it'll take some time to look into a fix for it
  • is there normal dialogue with her after completing this quest:

She is typically encountered while exiting the Ratway with Esbern, during the quest "A Cornered Rat."

FemaleKhajiit

She is typically encountered while exiting the Ratway with Esbern, during the quest "A Cornered Rat."

Pardon if I'm overlooking something obvious, but I can't find any voice type listing in the PAHE 7.1.9 MCM options.  All I have are: Occupation, Location, Gender, and Health. Then I have the Slave stats: Submission, Anger Training, Combat Training, Respect Training, Pose Training, Sex Training, Fear Training and the Rename command. Should there be additional listing(s) present or am I just looking in the wrong place? :huh:

FemaleKhajiit

Pardon if I'm overlooking something obvious, but I can't find any voice type listing in the PAHE 7.1.9 MCM options.  All I have are: Occupation, Location, Gender, and Health. Then I have the Slave stats: Submission, Anger Training, Combat Training, Respect Training, Pose Training, Sex Training, Fear Training and the Rename command. Should there be additional listing(s) present or am I just looking in the wrong place? :huh:

post-436139-0-93409100-1485916059_thumb.jpgpost-436139-0-30824000-1485916076_thumb.jpgpost-436139-0-91109300-1485916088_thumb.jpgpost-436139-0-61156900-1485916108_thumb.jpg

those are old photo's so the mcm has improved a bit since then, but the voice type is still listed in the same place - if for some reason you don't see those options below the slave stats, try turning on debug mode from the main screen then return to the slave

FemaleKhajiit

attachicon.gifdlc1 male vampire voice type.JPGattachicon.giffemale commoner voice type.JPGattachicon.giffemale coward voice type.JPGattachicon.giffemale dark elf voice type.JPG

those are old photo's so the mcm has improved a bit since then, but the voice type is still listed in the same place - if for some reason you don't see those options below the slave stats, try turning on debug mode from the main screen then return to the slave

Thanks! Enabling Debug mode did the trick. I now have Current Mood, Current State, Teleport, Reset and the voicetype - which is, as you suspected - FemaleKhajiit. BTW, these debug options (current mood & teleport) are awesome^_^

>is there normal dialogue with her after completing this quest:"A Cornered Rat."

She doesn't have typical NPC dialogues - just her one-liner. Her only function is to attack you and die after you rescue Esbren & emerge from the Ratway.

FemaleKhajiit

attachicon.gifdlc1 male vampire voice type.JPGattachicon.giffemale commoner voice type.JPGattachicon.giffemale coward voice type.JPGattachicon.giffemale dark elf voice type.JPG

Thanks! Enabling Debug mode did the trick. I now have Current Mood, Current State, Teleport, Reset and the voicetype - which is, as you suspected - FemaleKhajiit. BTW, these debug options (current mood & teleport) are awesome^_^

>is there normal dialogue with her after completing this quest:"A Cornered Rat."

She doesn't have typical NPC dialogues - just her one-liner. Her only function is to attack you and die after you rescue Esbren & emerge from the Ratway.

if you slap a leash on her so she can't escape then complete the mission involving esbren... lead her to safety maybe - will that allow the player to speak to the slave Shavari or does she still keep the blocking dialogue

I've run into a problem with Shavari, a Khajiit elemental mage & Thalmor agent tasked with killing the Dragonborn in Riften. (RefID: 000A3E22 BaseID: 0006C868) The enslave process runs normally through the "shut up & follow me dialog" but immediately afterword, all she says is her stock line "Pff. Go away, if you know what's good for you." No other dialogue options are present. She can be renamed in the MCM, but that's about it.

I've run into this in every previous version of pahe that I've bothered to grab her with. It's always resolved itself after the quest ended; IIRC, specifically after the discussion in Delphine's hideout and then fast traveling somewhere. That seemed to unhook the clone from the quest and free up her dialog. Haven't gotten to her since the new cloning system was put in, though.

you'll have to be more specific then, i'm playing with wenches since the beginning of version 7.0 looking for problem with wenches

about the only problem i seem to find with them is they're all so nice - leads me to believe i'm still not finding the hateful wenches or any variant meanness that i've heard so many rumors about, maybe i've seen the "traveling wenches"

I believe the hatefull wenches are from another mod. They are not present in the hostile wenches mod. Btw the problem still hasn't popped up again as long as i rename the slave once i told them to fight for me. Also it wasn't wenches fault. It happened in general but since i have "moar wenches" enabled basically almost all hostile human npc's that are female tend to be wenches. Only the witches and mages aren't (but it is simply because the author just didn't include those).

edit: here's the link: www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68090/? (so painfull to manually type this :dodgy: )

I believe the hatefull wenches are from another mod. They are not present in the hostile wenches mod. Btw the problem still hasn't popped up again as long as i rename the slave once i told them to fight for me. Also it wasn't wenches fault. It happened in general but since i have "moar wenches" enabled basically almost all hostile human npc's that are female tend to be wenches. Only the witches and mages aren't (but it is simply because the author just didn't include those).

edit: here's the link: www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68090/? (so painfull to manually type this :dodgy: )

post-436139-0-78015400-1486000065_thumb.jpg

interesting you're pointing out a completely different mod page for hateful wenches tho...

Would be nice to Equip Chastity Belts on female slaves you plan on Pimping with TDF. That way you can sex train them remotely or turn your attention else where and still have them in training for sex slaves.

if you choose to equip a chastity on your slaves, we have no quarrel over that, hell some of mine come pre-equipped with it....but that's nothing to do with sex training

Edited by CliftonJD

Not a bid deal really but I'm curious: my PAHE list shows 2 slaves (wenches) in the same location and with the same name but different training levels (one high and one low). The one with high levels is kosher but the second one is nowhere to be seen and can't be summoned to the player. Tried resetting her but no joy. Any ideas about how to get rid of an invisible NPC?

And I still do have some problems with deadly wenches. I can enslave some of them but not the others. The ones that can't be enslaved don't show the dialogue option to put the collar on but go straight into slave dialogue options and never rise from the crouch. Again something I can live with but what could be the reason?

attachicon.gifwenches mcm.JPG

interesting you're pointing out a completely different mod page for hateful wenches tho...

Would be nice to Equip Chastity Belts on female slaves you plan on Pimping with TDF. That way you can sex train them remotely or turn your attention else where and still have them in training for sex slaves.

if you choose to equip a chastity on your slaves, we have no quarrel over that, hell some of mine come pre-equipped with it....but that's nothing to do with sex training

Yeah, but i think the immersive wenches MCM just lists it as an option incase you have the mod hatefull wenches installed. It's not included with neither deadly wenches nor immersive wenches, it stands completely on it's own but it does requires IW to run it.

Not a bid deal really but I'm curious: my PAHE list shows 2 slaves (wenches) in the same location and with the same name but different training levels (one high and one low). The one with high levels is kosher but the second one is nowhere to be seen and can't be summoned to the player. Tried resetting her but no joy. Any ideas about how to get rid of an invisible NPC?

And I still do have some problems with deadly wenches. I can enslave some of them but not the others. The ones that can't be enslaved don't show the dialogue option to put the collar on but go straight into slave dialogue options and never rise from the crouch. Again something I can live with but what could be the reason?

dialog issues require the voice type from the mcm, if it list female sultry as the voice type its already in production for the next beta

-if you find (and report) that as the voice type, that will also give me a greater possibility of finding test subjects for that voice type to move from beta to wip so it can be completed

for invisible slave issues:

• , try fast travel, if you find it unimmersive like i do then fast travel to your same location - alternatively you can enter a building - which ever is easiest at the time....a common bug if you have too many npc's in the area skyrim can leave 1 invisible--graphics limitation...another more serious cause i'm hoping isn't the case, but i've seen save bloat cause that as well
  • if that fails or if attempting that risks an escape then teleport the slave using the debug options in the mcm--alternatively you might also be able to skip the above method and just use this

attachicon.gifwenches mcm.JPG

Yeah, but i think the immersive wenches MCM just lists it as an option incase you have the mod hatefull wenches installed. It's not included with neither deadly wenches nor immersive wenches, it stands completely on it's own but it does requires IW to run it.

ok, i'll start testing on it next

let me guess dw is another separate esp as well then

and next time just paste it from your browser - no need to manually type it