Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

my slaves always seem to unequip their items have you encountered this at all? it's only slaves too in my game, no one else like followers.

yes, actually - i've even noticed it only happens after sex in pahe dialogs, but what i don't understand is why it doesn't happen everytime. according to the logs when it does happen pahe is detecting the slave as a "none object" :

ERROR: Cannot call EquipInventory() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[PAHPersonalityEvenToned (1902C44D)].PAHPunishmentRapeScript.reEquip() - "PAHPunishmentRapeScript.psc" Line 258

[PAHPersonalityEvenToned (1902C44D)].PAHPunishmentRapeScript.PostFornicate() - "PAHPunishmentRapeScript.psc" Line 374

but what i've also noticed is that the 2 slaves i have giving this error in the logs are the same 2 chiss soldiers that are being attacked by non-hostiles of their own race so i was already planning to re-enslave those 2 and see if they get fixed the second time around using the old encounter zone.

i was already warned this would happen with the chiss so for me its more of a mission to see it happen first, then see if it could be fixed. out of 36 slaves, i've taken quite a few chiss already before i found these 2 bugged actors and what i found in the log of the actors who died before they could be enslaved shows this:

[09/26/2016 - 12:03:48PM] ERROR:  (FF001A0E): has no AI process and so cannot have its alpha set.

stack:

[ (FF001A0E)].defaultGhostScript.SetAlpha() - "<native>" Line ?

[ (FF001A0E)].defaultGhostScript.OnDying() - "defaultGhostScript.psc" Line 158

looks like some actors weren't completed yet when they released the mod so i'll have to advise against using the leveled actorbase toggle on those npc's.

you however don't have that toggle yet in your game to cause that issue so i'd have to see your log - if you see none object errors in your log from pahe, those aren't good to keep around. if she's important to you, tie her in a corner with some iron cuffs. if it wasn't important, then your best bet is to sell the slave

my slaves always seem to unequip their items have you encountered this at all? it's only slaves too in my game, no one else like followers.

yes, actually - i've even noticed it only happens after sex in pahe dialogs, but what i don't understand is why it doesn't happen everytime. according to the logs when it does happen pahe is detecting the slave as a "none object" :

stack:

[PAHPersonalityEvenToned (1902C44D)].PAHPunishmentRapeScript.reEquip() - "PAHPunishmentRapeScript.psc" Line 258

[PAHPersonalityEvenToned (1902C44D)].PAHPunishmentRapeScript.PostFornicate() - "PAHPunishmentRapeScript.psc" Line 374

but what i've also noticed is that the 2 slaves i have giving this error in the logs are the same 2 chiss soldiers that are being attacked by non-hostiles of their own race so i was already planning to re-enslave those 2 and see if they get fixed the second time around using the old encounter zone.

i was already warned this would happen with the chiss so for me its more of a mission to see it happen first, then see if it could be fixed. out of 36 slaves, i've taken quite a few chiss already before i found these 2 bugged actors and what i found in the log of the actors who died before they could be enslaved shows this:

[09/26/2016 - 12:03:48PM] ERROR:  (FF001A0E): has no AI process and so cannot have its alpha set.

stack:

looks like some actors weren't completed yet when they released the mod so i'll have to advise against using the leveled actorbase toggle on those npc's.

you however don't have that toggle yet in your game to cause that issue so i'd have to see your log - if you see none object errors in your log from pahe, those aren't good to keep around. if she's important to you, tie her in a corner with some iron cuffs. if it wasn't important, then your best bet is to sell the slave

do you mean only right after you have sex with them? or if that slave has ever been raped? I mean if I went and enslaved someone and didn't have sex with them ever would it still happen? because it happens to me even when i'm not having sex with them. so I enable my logging in my ini's and then yo uwant me to go stand around them for a few minutes and see what the log says??

stack:

stack:

do you mean only right after you have sex with them? or if that slave has ever been raped? I mean if I went and enslaved someone and didn't have sex with them ever would it still happen? because it happens to me even when i'm not having sex with them. so I enable my logging in my ini's and then yo uwant me to go stand around them for a few minutes and see what the log says??

if you're slaves are getting stripped at other times you'll need to see if you can narrow down when. i've got 1 slave who can't keep her clothes on, but she won't talk to me with any pahe dialogs either. i know there used to be a bug that caused the slave to lose her clothes during cell changes, but i hadn't seen that for so long i thought it was fixed

The dialogue options for rape and "consensual" sex seem to be swapped. When I tell a slave I'm going to fuck them I get dialogue that seems more appropriate for punishing rape, i.e. "your cunt is going to hurt for a week after this", and it leads to the aggressive animations. I also have the option to whip them instead of fucking them. When I tell a slave they're going to be raped as punishment, the dialogue seems more appropriate for instructing a trained slave to please their master, e.g. "Get on top and please me", and it leads to the consensual animations.

I'm also using PAH Home Sweet Home, if it matters.

stack:

stack:

if you're slaves are getting stripped at other times you'll need to see if you can narrow down when. i've got 1 slave who can't keep her clothes on, but she won't talk to me with any pahe dialogs either. i know there used to be a bug that caused the slave to lose her clothes during cell changes, but i hadn't seen that for so long i thought it was fixed

ok i'll play a bit more and try and narrow it down and get back

The dialogue options for rape and "consensual" sex seem to be swapped. When I tell a slave I'm going to fuck them I get dialogue that seems more appropriate for punishing rape, i.e. "your cunt is going to hurt for a week after this", and it leads to the aggressive animations. I also have the option to whip them instead of fucking them. When I tell a slave they're going to be raped as punishment, the dialogue seems more appropriate for instructing a trained slave to please their master, e.g. "Get on top and please me", and it leads to the consensual animations.

I'm also using PAH Home Sweet Home, if it matters.

the "rape" dialog could be considered a poor choice of wording - blabla made that dialog to reflect sex with a slave who is already naked - replaces the "strip now" dialog

refer to the following link for a zip file with screenshots listing the conditions for consenting sex:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60786-paradise-halls-home-sweet-home/page-15?do=findComment&comment=1681036

my plan is to include those screenshots and a readme file with the next update

stack:

stack:

ok i'll play a bit more and try and narrow it down and get back

if you can't narrow it down, try save and quit as soon as you notice the slave is naked hen  post that log (or set it aside to post later)

Hi. How to install pahe-tdf-patch.esp please ? It's not an archive so i can't open it with Mod Organizer.

you don't need to open it, drop it in your data folder - mo has a way of doing that as well, but i'm not familiar with it to instruct on mo usage

I noticed a problem unsure if it is a mod conflict, am running Aldmari invasion and immersive patrols but when I enslaved my first slave to take to the mines as soon as he was handed over he attacked the prison guard and the guard killed him, do I need to train their submissiveness first or?

I noticed a problem unsure if it is a mod conflict, am running Aldmari invasion and immersive patrols but when I enslaved my first slave to take to the mines as soon as he was handed over he attacked the prison guard and the guard killed him, do I need to train their submissiveness first or?

no, if he attacked the prison guards it'd be the same as when the dlc vampires agro at felglow keep - we can keep them from those behaviors under pahe control, but when they come from another mod we don't remove the necessary factions to keep them behaving once they're sold

if you link the aldmeri here i can look into it for a future update addon patch. i've already got both the dlc's to look into as well as the "Invasion of Skyrim - The Balance of Power"

i think musje uses immersive patrols so its unlikely to be an issue there. i'm retesting immersive wenches now

no, if he attacked the prison guards it'd be the same as when the dlc vampires agro at felglow keep - we can keep them from those behaviors under pahe control, but when they come from another mod we don't remove the necessary factions to keep them behaving once they're sold

if you link the aldmeri here i can look into it for a future update addon patch. i've already got both the dlc's to look into as well as the "Invasion of Skyrim - The Balance of Power"

i think musje uses immersive patrols so its unlikely to be an issue there. i'm retesting immersive wenches now

It was weird that I experimented further and the mod npcs did not have the issue and the npc that went nutso was a vanilla bandit leader (Since it said bring a criminal) But now All I have to do is bring in soldiers and guards and keep each faction away from one another. But here is the link to the mod none the less.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=240172597

Oh and while I'm here, how many slaves do I need to turn into the mines with Dispensing justice? Or does it not end unless you want to end the trade altogether, like where do you get the next part? I've handed in the three needed then another one but the log just says "Bring in more for extra coin or something like that."

It was weird that I experimented further and the mod npcs did not have the issue and the npc that went nutso was a vanilla bandit leader (Since it said bring a criminal) But now All I have to do is bring in soldiers and guards and keep each faction away from one another. But here is the link to the mod none the less.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=240172597

Oh and while I'm here, how many slaves do I need to turn into the mines with Dispensing justice? Or does it not end unless you want to end the trade altogether, like where do you get the next part? I've handed in the three needed then another one but the log just says "Bring in more for extra coin or something like that."

unfortunately i've found that the 2 most troublesome mods reported for errors here seem to be giving the most problems in areas where they've modded the vanilla game npc's

that description sounds like a radiant quest that never fulfills so you can keep bringing more in, but you'd have to ask musje on that here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60786-paradise-halls-home-sweet-home/page-20?do=findComment&comment=1696241

Ok, it happened again this time with another vanilla bandit. No mods alter this guy nor is he from a mod. I bring him to the Restless Hunter as part of the auction quest. As soon as I hand him over, sure enough he goes nutso just like the other bandit before and the guard in the building decides to kill him. uum, just what is going on? This is twice with vanilla npc's that are un-altered by my mods.

Ok, it happened again this time with another vanilla bandit. No mods alter this guy nor is he from a mod. I bring him to the Restless Hunter as part of the auction quest. As soon as I hand him over, sure enough he goes nutso just like the other bandit before and the guard in the building decides to kill him. uum, just what is going on? This is twice with vanilla npc's that are un-altered by my mods.

I am willing to predict this is a bandit you caught outside a dungeon, and not one from inside.

If you can reload from the auto save where you entered the Restless Hunter, try leading that same bandit through Morthal.

I am willing to predict this is a bandit you caught outside a dungeon, and not one from inside.

If you can reload from the auto save where you entered the Restless Hunter, try leading that same bandit through Morthal.

I'll need to give that a shot, and you are right, hehe if it is that simple things are going to be easier.

Ok one question. with the getting a number of slaves for the auction quest, do you need to get a variety of slaves according to the list, or can you just nab the same type a few times?

as I hand him over he attacks and the guard there kills him. both times there was no red dot on the compass to indicate he had been reset to hostile npc.

if its not too late or it happens again, post the log of his enslavement

I'll need to give that a shot, and you are right, hehe if it is that simple things are going to be easier.

Ok one question. with the getting a number of slaves for the auction quest, do you need to get a variety of slaves according to the list, or can you just nab the same type a few times?

This is the wrong forum - you want HSH - but Nord Female Young Eager will meet all the requirements without training.

I always just use three of those. Anything else has asked me to train more.

Of course, when you get past the first auction, you don't give the slaves to Pardo so it is not checked any more. Does affect prices though.

This is the wrong forum - you want HSH - but Nord Female Young Eager will meet all the requirements without training.

Of course, when you get past the first auction, you don't give the slaves to Pardo so it is not checked any more. Does affect prices though.

Seems the khajiit did not need any training and was able to hand in three, I just wanted to finish the quests Thanks for the advice thou for possible future auctions and/or playthroughs.

ok, hold up now you've got me a bit confused here - what do the young and eager females meet the requirements of

granted that's a nice benefit of the young and eager, but how and where

ok, hold up now you've got me a bit confused here - what do the young and eager females meet the requirements of

Home Sweet Home has the Restless Hunter auction house for PAHE slaves.

CliftonJD - you of all people should know that.

Pardo runs an auction when you get get three slaves matching his list of what is wanted. Redguards, for example, need some training before Pardo will sell them.

Female Nords with the Young Eager voice type are the only PAHE slaves I found that Pardo did not want more training on. Apparently Kajits too.

Home Sweet Home has the Restless Hunter auction house for PAHE slaves.

CliftonJD - you of all people should know that.

Pardo runs an auction when you get get three slaves matching his list of what is wanted. Redguards, for example, need some training before Pardo will sell them.

Female Nords with the Young Eager voice type are the only PAHE slaves I found that Pardo did not want more training on. Apparently Kajits too.

:dodgy: 

its a great mod, but i've never hit the skip quests toggle and the restless hunter is hidden so far out in the boonies i rarely make it out there as it is, let alone start a questline so about the only thing i know of it is the housing, but thats changed now too so.. :P

ya i just restarted the game again to clear up some bugs we were having in the early stages of the beta - never once made it to the restless hunter that game with 36 slaves, but yet this game i've managed to get there and start the quest line to collect slaves for pardo and the quest from dawnstar to sell slaves at the mine there, but they want me to go to burguk the blacksmith in a town i only visit after i've met some guy named sam at a bar :dodgy:

funny thing tho i mod pahe for player slaver, there is a number of times i've found myself asking my slave to release me from my bindings from other mods :lol:

Hi. How to install pahe-tdf-patch.esp please ? It's not an archive so i can't open it with Mod Organizer.

you don't need to open it, drop it in your data folder - mo has a way of doing that as well, but i'm not familiar with it to instruct on mo usage

I did it (Steam/Steamapps/common/Skyrim/data), but it doesn't work. I have TDF v2.2.5.4 and PAHE 6.2.2 installed.

When i speak to a slave, i have the dialogue to "persuade" her to "make some money", but it shouldn't be this one. Anyway, she refuses all the time.

Any help please ?

I did it (Steam/Steamapps/common/Skyrim/data), but it doesn't work. I have TDF v2.2.5.4 and PAHE 6.2.2 installed.

When i speak to a slave, i have the dialogue to "persuade" her to "make some money", but it shouldn't be this one. Anyway, she refuses all the time.

Any help please ?

ya, when i released the patch i noted the slave will need to be sufficiently trained to receive the dialog to pimp her out - after all a freshly caught slave isn't going to just hand her body over to every tom, dick, and harry then willingly give you the cash when its done...

i've given the player 2 options for this to happen you either need to get the slave very submissive or sex them up enough to be considered trained sex slaves or eventually nymphos

tdf was designed for 3 sluts - as such i've given the player the ability to add upto 3 slaves using the tdf patch - second and third slaves are progressively harder than the first

Any help please ?

ya, when i released the patch i noted the slave will need to be sufficiently trained to receive the dialog to pimp her out - after all a freshly caught slave isn't going to just hand her body over to every tom, dick, and harry then willingly give you the cash when its done...

i've given the player 2 options for this to happen you either need to get the slave very submissive or sex them up enough to be considered trained sex slaves or eventually nymphos

tdf was designed for 3 sluts - as such i've given the player the ability to add upto 3 slaves using the tdf patch - second and third slaves are progressively harder than the first

Thanks for the answer but it stills doesn't work. The slave of my PC has 100.00 at Submission and 91.72 at Sex Training but i still don't have the dialogue to pimp her out.

And what do you mean by "considered to be nymphos" ? Is it an other mod-stuff ? ?

Any help please ?

Thanks for the answer but it stills doesn't work. The slave of my PC has 100.00 at Submission and 91.72 at Sex Training but i still don't have the dialogue to pimp her out.

And what do you mean by "considered to be nymphos" ? Is it an other mod-stuff ? ?

• rule number 1 - is it a female slave or if its not female, is the male toggle clicked in your game (default tdf dialogue condition)

if it still doesn't work then you need to fire 1 of the slut followers you already have - those 3 sluts are a total

if you're having trouble adding the patch you might need to clean your papyrus log to update an older save or maybe need to uninstall and reinstall tdf for it to work - i know i had several issues when trying to set it up it wouldn't trigger right all the time until i started a new game