Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

I wrote a script to convert BodySlide to BodyGen. It could go particularly well with PAHE. BodyGen morphs gets transferred during Layam's cloning.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/66322-bodyslide-to-bodygen-conversion-cbbe/

I know this is off-topic. I don't mean to troll. I am just wondering if there is enough interest to make this into a larger project - we could potentially have custom body types for each each, or even broken down by unique status, auto-level status or level of the NPC. Let me know if this is interesting enough.

Hello,

Trying to find out what is causing the bug I am getting. I started a new game after installing PAHE, it seams to working at first but then after a while the slave will not talk to me. Tried reloading to before I took a slave and the same thing happens, second time I noticed a message a follower gets tired of waiting and goes home. The fist NPC was the female bandit in the ruins that you go in to get the golden claw and dragon stone. The second was the necromancer by the ritual standing stone if you head north from the path leading to whiterun. So both are vanilla NPCs.

I do not see a list of incompatible mods in the post with the link.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

TeenVoice.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

MiasLair.esp

MFVM.esm

OblivionHairPackAIO.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairMales.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

SGHairPackBase.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm

paradise_halls.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

FNIS.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

XPMSE.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp

ub_adoption_hearthfire_extention.esp

HearthfireMultiKid.esp

MultiMarriage_JAMCE.esp

HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

SkyUI.esp

SkyrimConfigMenu.esp

Bad Dog.esp

TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp

NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp

SerialStrip.esp

SerialStripper.esp

Apropos.esp

Size Does Matter HF.esp

ub_npc_rework.esp

ub_no_scale.esp

RaceChanger.esp

SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

SexFinderAndMapMarker.esp

paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

AliciaPainSlut.esp

PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp

paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp

AK- Buyable Paintings and Pictures.esp

SexLab Eager NPCs.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

ZazimelDrow.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp

SlaveTats.esp

MoreSlaves2.esp

pahe-tdf-patch.esp

UIExtensions.esp

JaxonzEnhGrab.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp

Hello,

Trying to find out what is causing the bug I am getting. I started a new game after installing PAHE, it seams to working at first but then after a while the slave will not talk to me. Tried reloading to before I took a slave and the same thing happens, second time I noticed a message a follower gets tired of waiting and goes home. The fist NPC was the female bandit in the ruins that you go in to get the golden claw and dragon stone. The second was the necromancer by the ritual standing stone if you head north from the path leading to whiterun. So both are vanilla NPCs.

I do not see a list of incompatible mods in the post with the link.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

TeenVoice.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

MiasLair.esp

MFVM.esm

OblivionHairPackAIO.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairMales.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

SGHairPackBase.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm

paradise_halls.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

FNIS.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

XPMSE.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp

ub_adoption_hearthfire_extention.esp

HearthfireMultiKid.esp

MultiMarriage_JAMCE.esp

HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

SkyUI.esp

SkyrimConfigMenu.esp

Bad Dog.esp

TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp

NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp

SerialStrip.esp

SerialStripper.esp

Apropos.esp

Size Does Matter HF.esp

ub_npc_rework.esp

ub_no_scale.esp

RaceChanger.esp

SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

SexFinderAndMapMarker.esp

paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

AliciaPainSlut.esp

PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp

paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp

AK- Buyable Paintings and Pictures.esp

SexLab Eager NPCs.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

ZazimelDrow.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp

SlaveTats.esp

MoreSlaves2.esp

pahe-tdf-patch.esp

UIExtensions.esp

JaxonzEnhGrab.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp

its listed both on the first page of the support thread and the page before this, it was just mentions with 2 other users

renamer issues are jcontainer related:

known incompatibilities with jcontainer:

radiant prostitution1.08b is incompatible with current jcontainer

my home is your home also will make slaves lose names if used on slaves

posting the 2 versions of jcontainers known to work

they seem to have varied results per user based on other mods, sometimes switching to the other version works better

attachicon.gifJContainers-49743-3-2-3.zip

attachicon.gifJContainers-49743-3-2-5.zip

adding mia's lair to the known incompatibility list of the renamer

after you get done using mia's lair and clean your save or start a new save - the slave going home after being told to wait somewhere isn't a bug if you hadn't trained it

slaves with less than 60 submission will try to escape unless you slap a leash collar on them

you can also add the dd patch from the download page for more leash collars  - see the screenshot on the download page for the dd collars I've added so far

I wrote a script to convert BodySlide to BodyGen. It could go particularly well with PAHE. BodyGen morphs gets transferred during Layam's cloning.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/66322-bodyslide-to-bodygen-conversion-cbbe/

I know this is off-topic. I don't mean to troll. I am just wondering if there is enough interest to make this into a larger project - we could potentially have custom body types for each each, or even broken down by unique status, auto-level status or level of the NPC. Let me know if this is interesting enough.

enough interest there we have attempted certain functions of that already here, it was never listed in the change notes and we don't have a customizer like you do there, i'll add it to my list of things to look into tho

Im relatively new to modding to any help/advice would be appriciated

So I started a new game after upgrading but I found that I can no longer properly enslave guards, they show on the PAH MCM menu, the knockdown works, even the enslaving script but once enslaved I don't get the dialogue option.

I also tested with other NPCs both named and random bandits and it works fine with them.

I'm using MO if that means anything.

I'll probably post a Papyrus log with me only trying to enslave a guard most likely tomorrow, as the current papyrus log most likely only has me testing on other NPCs

So I started a new game after upgrading but I found that I can no longer properly enslave guards, they show on the PAH MCM menu, the knockdown works, even the enslaving script but once enslaved I don't get the dialogue option.

I also tested with other NPCs both named and random bandits and it works fine with them.

I'll probably post a Papyrus log with me only trying to enslave a guard most likely tomorrow, as the current papyrus log most likely only has me testing on other NPCs

ya, that's a weird bug i've never heard of so i'll definitely need to see the log on it

ya, that's a weird bug i've never heard of so i'll definitely need to see the log on it

Thanks in advance

So here's the log

All I did was new game, default nord, player.placeatme, and try the capture.

Papyrus.0.log

Thanks in advance

So here's the log

ok, huge issue there, but the solution is also right there:

[09/02/2016 - 11:37:26AM] Cannot open store for class "RaceMenu", missing file?

[09/02/2016 - 11:37:26AM] Error: Unable to link "RaceMenu" - the parent of "CosmeticMenu".

[09/02/2016 - 11:37:26AM] Error: Unable to bind script CosmeticMenu to UICosmeticMenu (4A000E06) because their base types do not match

[09/02/2016 - 11:37:26AM] Cannot open store for class "RaceMenuLoad", missing file?

[09/02/2016 - 11:37:26AM] Cannot open store for class "racemenubase", missing file?

[09/02/2016 - 11:37:26AM] Error: Unable to link "racemenubase" - the parent of "RaceMenuPluginXPMSE".

[09/02/2016 - 11:37:26AM] Error: Failed to find variable ::_targetActorBase_var used in RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.OnSliderChanged()

very first line before the log gets spammed about it shows you're missing racemenu and the last line there is the mod that requires it

recheck the xpmse requirements page and match your installation to what's listed - i know it says it has the option to use nilOveride instead of racemenu, just can't remember if it sets xpmse different for that

after fixing that and retesting, if you still have any issues you'll need to post the updated log

Edited by CliftonJD

Thanks in advance

So here's the log

[09/02/2016 - 11:37:26AM] Error: Unable to link "RaceMenu" - the parent of "CosmeticMenu".

[09/02/2016 - 11:37:26AM] Error: Unable to bind script CosmeticMenu to UICosmeticMenu (4A000E06) because their base types do not match

[09/02/2016 - 11:37:26AM] Cannot open store for class "RaceMenuLoad", missing file?

[09/02/2016 - 11:37:26AM] Cannot open store for class "racemenubase", missing file?

[09/02/2016 - 11:37:26AM] Error: Unable to link "racemenubase" - the parent of "RaceMenuPluginXPMSE".

[09/02/2016 - 11:37:26AM] Error: Failed to find variable ::_targetActorBase_var used in RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.OnSliderChanged()

very first line before the log gets spammed about it shows you're missing racemenu and the last line there is the mod that requires it

recheck the xpmse requirements page and match your installation to what's listed - i know it says it has the option to use nilOveride instead of racemenu, just can't remember if it sets xpmse different for that

after fixing that and retesting, if you still have any issues you'll need to post the updated log

Boy I look foolish either way that was the reason

Thanks alot for the help

Thanks in advance

So here's the log

Boy I look foolish either way that was the reason

Thanks alot for the help

;)

First of all thanks for this mod. 

I am not sure (and apologize in advance) if this is the place , but I want to share few bugs:

1. When I enslave someone something weird happens. It's works how is intended to work , that's pretty fine. Here is my problem: For instance I enslave a generic bandit , then I strip him from his items , give him ragged clothes etc. etc, standard procedures for all slavers  :D . However, this same bandit , some time later in my adventure I keep see him spawned on different locations, camps , patrols etc. etc. 

What I thought , is it possible that game engine keep spawning this same generic bandit with already altered items, variables (the bandit that I see on my adventure insist is my slave , even though I already kill my slave bandit) . Does anyone have this problem? This happens to all slaves that are not unique NPC's Same happens for thalmor patrols. I enslave one, and then I meet her later on despite the fact that I killed her . I did not use any other mods that change NPC behavior (except  Amazing Follower Tweaks). Some help and light on this matter will be very nice. 

Also is it possible to buy slaves? 

Thanks in advance. 

First of all thanks for this mod. 

I am not sure (and apologize in advance) if this is the place , but I want to share few bugs:

1. When I enslave someone something weird happens. It's works how is intended to work , that's pretty fine. Here is my problem: For instance I enslave a generic bandit , then I strip him from his items , give him ragged clothes etc. etc, standard procedures for all slavers  :D . However, this same bandit , some time later in my adventure I keep see him spawned on different locations, camps , patrols etc. etc. 

What I thought , is it possible that game engine keep spawning this same generic bandit with already altered items, variables (the bandit that I see on my adventure insist is my slave , even though I already kill my slave bandit) . Does anyone have this problem? This happens to all slaves that are not unique NPC's Same happens for thalmor patrols. I enslave one, and then I meet her later on despite the fact that I killed her . I did not use any other mods that change NPC behavior (except  Amazing Follower Tweaks). Some help and light on this matter will be very nice. 

Also is it possible to buy slaves? 

Thanks in advance. 

the clothing or armor worn by the same bandit's actor as your slave is known as the naked bandit bug becuz up until home sweet home, those bandits were always seen as naked at the next encounter.

for buying slaves you could see what options are available in home sweet home, see the link for it in the recommended mods swection if you haven't already

naked bandit bug is being looked into with the new core, but the fix for it seems to come with more bugs of its own - likely why it wasn't fixed sooner

Edited by CliftonJD

the clothing or armor worn by the same bandit's actor as your slave is known as the naked bandit bug becuz up until home sweet home, those bandits were always seen as naked at the next encounter.

for buying slaves you could see what options are available in home sweet home, see the link for it in the recommended mods swection if you haven't already

naked bandit bug is being looked into with the new core, but the fix for it seems to come with more bugs of its own - likely why it wasn't fixed sooner

Thanks for the replay @CliftonJD. I already looked at Home Sweet Home and I will try it today.  

Hello, I'm new to skyrim as well as the loverslab community, I've tried to install 6.2.2 but got this error and I don't know how to fix. 
The notification area just keep notifying this

post-1335144-0-92387100-1473019842_thumb.jpg

and the mod config menu will always be like this no matter what I do 

post-1335144-0-85722000-1473019846_thumb.jpg

This is my list of mods and load order 

post-1335144-0-38796400-1473019878_thumb.png

Could you tell me why I have this error and instruct me to fix it?

Thank you in advance.

Hello, I'm new to skyrim as well as the loverslab community, I've tried to install 6.2.2 but got this error and I don't know how to fix. 

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-09-05 03-06-25-288.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-09-05 03-07-12-089.jpg

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

Thank you in advance.

Couple of quick comments. Always sort your mods using Loot. The Sort button on the plugins page.

And - you are using Mod Organizer wrong - if there is such a thing.

The only "Unmanaged" mods you should have are Skyrim itself. (Skyrim, DLCs, patches, etc).

Those are in your real Skyrim data directory. It should be clean - real clean. No mods.

All mods should be managed by Mod Organizer. And don't mix NMM and Mod Organizer.

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-09-05 03-06-25-288.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-09-05 03-07-12-089.jpg

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

Thank you in advance.

ya, the screenshot of the captured dreams shop might be an indication its a bad place to install pahe and the screenshot of mo shows some weird stuff about paradise halls:

what other paradise halls mods are you loading on the left side of mo and why are those files set to overwrite pahe

when you're using mo, the left side is just as important as the load order and works the same way so try moving pahe lower in that left side, but i'm still curious to what those other mods are as they might be outdated or incompatible

Hey, big fan so far but I've ran into problems here. But first things first, I am running Mia's Lair, which, so far as I understand it, only conflicts with the renaming part of this mod right? Which means if I don't mind this conflict I should be able to run both? If this is the case, then let's move on: I'm having problems similar to blue35e. Namely, I can't talk to the slaves once I've enslaved them, so I can't change their equipment and give them the collar etc. Like him, the mod, when first installed, seemed to have worked fine; however, after a few ingame hours this problem popped up. And if this is indeed caused by mia's lair, is there plan in place to make the two compatible with each other? I really like both of these mods and would really hate to have to choose.

For the record, I've tried switching the Jcontainers, didn't work. Here's the papyrus log:

Edit: hm... seems like this bug only happens SOMETIME... was able to properly enslave some but not the others.

Papyrus.0.log

Hey, big fan so far but I've ran into problems here. But first things first, I am running Mia's Lair, which, so far as I understand it, only conflicts with the renaming part of this mod right? Which means if I don't mind this conflict I should be able to run both? If this is the case, then let's move on: I'm having problems similar to blue35e. Namely, I can't talk to the slaves once I've enslaved them, so I can't change their equipment and give them the collar etc. Like him, the mod, when first installed, seemed to have worked fine; however, after a few ingame hours this problem popped up. And if this is indeed caused by mia's lair, is there plan in place to make the two compatible with each other? I really like both of these mods and would really hate to have to choose.

For the record, I've tried switching the Jcontainers, didn't work. Here's the papyrus log:

Edit: hm... seems like this bug only happens SOMETIME... was able to properly enslave some but not the others.

the bug you've found is with the civil war in skyrim's disable/enable markers - its known, but until recent it was just a minor nuisance. that's why you're only getting the bugs sometimes - the log you've given was at fort neugrad and it was a wizard.

i'll try to remember to list that with the known bugs section next release.

that's also the same bug i've found with the chiss race for the invasion of skyrim mod - cw markers changed to suit the mod.

while i don't yet know a fix for that type of bug in skyrim or other mods, i'm working instead to fix the slaves once they get bugged

(technically there's 2 bugs here, but the none object error is fixed in the beta)

i'm having a problem where I lose my slave when I tie them up and leave them in a cell and then enter a new cell. even though they are above the submission level to not flee.

this shouldn't happen

even the the bugs in the experimental code in the beta don't disappear when they're tied

you could try rebooting pahe, but if that doesn't fix it you'll need to post the log of it to see why that's happened - the log of the enslavement would also help, but understandable if its too late for that

i'm having a problem where I lose my slave when I tie them up and leave them in a cell and then enter a new cell. even though they are above the submission level to not flee.

this shouldn't happen

even the the bugs in the experimental code in the beta don't disappear when they're tied

you could try rebooting pahe, but if that doesn't fix it you'll need to post the log of it to see why that's happened - the log of the enslavement would also help, but understandable if its too late for that

i think i may know why that happened. it could've been the npc itself. it was the imperial captain from the opening scene. so  could've maybe been because it was a unique npc from the opening scene. i enslaved a warlock and it's not doing it with her. i'll try another npc to confirm but i have a suspicion that was it.

If anyone is using my MoreSlaves2 add-on for PAHE, just so you know It's partially broken. So far the highest number of slaves that you can get currently is 64 and looking around in scripts, it looks to be limited in there. You can enslave over 64 but they won't function properly, can't talk to them, train them, etc. So might be a little while before a patch is out for it, since more important bugs should be squashed and as much as I try to like scripting it doesn't like me back. tongue.png

-Xorg

Hello. How do I make followers train my slaves?

unfortunately blabla never finished that and i'm working on fixing the known bugs first before looking into new features so there is no follower training available

If anyone is using my MoreSlaves2 add-on for PAHE, just so you know It's partially broken. So far the highest number of slaves that you can get currently is 64 and looking around in scripts, it looks to be limited in there. You can enslave over 64 but they won't function properly, can't talk to them, train them, etc. So might be a little while before a patch is out for it, since more important bugs should be squashed and as much as I try to like scripting it doesn't like me back. tongue.png

-Xorg

ya, i kinda figured that would be the problem you were describing with it and thanks for your with it thus far. i'll get to that shortly after this update is thru - its actually bigger than i'd expected, but so far it looks like i might actually be able to fix the currently known bugs in pahe, including some other bugs provided by some well known mods. :D

this next update aims to prove that pahe isn't the least bit racist. give us your smurfs :dodgy:  or your pretty ladies :D , we can enslave them all :exclamation: