Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

Just thought I would chime in and say how I was looking for a player home that matched my current "Slaver" play through.

After some time I went back to using this mod:

Vampire Slavers Den - Adult by Mindboggles

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24336/

It's a pretty good mod that fits the Slaver theme; worth checking out.

now normally i'd suggest there are quite a few here at the lover's lab with the slaver's theme, but that definitely looks interesting.

thanks, i'll have to check that out

Hey Clifton I've been having an annoying problem where after I enslave a bandit or any npc I don't have any dialogue available with them and then they just run away without me being able to do anything about it. Do you know how to fix this? I've already tried doing a clean install of Pahe and starting a new save, but none of this has worked at all.

Have a great day Clifton  :)

Hey Clifton I've been having an annoying problem where after I enslave a bandit or any npc I don't have any dialogue available with them and then they just run away without me being able to do anything about it. Do you know how to fix this? I've already tried doing a clean install of Pahe and starting a new save, but none of this has worked at all.

you'd have to post the papyrus log of it, but sounds like a papyrus issue - stopped up mods and such

you'd have to post the papyrus log of it, but sounds like a papyrus issue - stopped up mods and such

Alright Clifton Here are the Papyrus logs, Papyrus Logs.rar tell me if you need anything else.

Alright Clifton Here are the Papyrus logs, attachicon.gifPapyrus Logs.rar tell me if you need anything else.

nope, that's what i needed. could spend hours picking apart your log there, But in the end it boils down to this:

[09/17/2016 - 09:20:57PM] Cannot open store for class "slavetats", missing file?

[09/17/2016 - 09:20:57PM] ERROR: Unable to obtain function call information - returning None

stack:

[PAH (1B01FAEF)].pahcore.switchActors() - "pahcore.psc" Line 648

[PAH (1B01FAEF)].pahcore.Capture() - "pahcore.psc" Line 531

[ (75036BCD)].PAHE_EnslavePrkScr.Fragment_1() - "PAHE_EnslavePrkScr.psc" Line 12

[09/17/2016 - 09:20:57PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp154"

stack:

[ (75036BCD)].PAHE_EnslavePrkScr.Fragment_1() - "PAHE_EnslavePrkScr.psc" Line 12

i'll send you the beta

Sigh.

My character has a simple wish. He has a ship, the Northern Cardinal (via BigBizKit's Pirates of Skyrim mod). He captures a lot of Thalmor (a menu pops up, says "knocked down", when you select it, options include "tie up" & "put in sack"; i believe this is from defeat). He wants to sell these Thalmor into a life of Slavery.

when I talk to the nice merchant at the bottom of the fellglow slaver camp, he says "do you want to sell your self then"? He says this when a thalmor is in a bag in my inventory; he says this if the thalmor has been released from the bag and is standing next to me, "tie permanently" selected. or the temporary tie thing. I've tried letting him loose, knocking him back down, etc. "sell yourself?" is all I get.

if i use the select menu and go to the captives inventory, and put the iron slave collar from felgars study in his inventory, it just sets there. and I get the same statements from the slaver.

So. I'm assuming this works, and everyone else just magically knows how it works, because I can't find ANYTHING, anywhere, that says how it's supposed to function; I don't know what might be blocking it from working partially because I don't know what (except in very general terms) it's actually supposed to do.

I've read through the usual amazingly helpful documentation everyone is so certain to include with each mod's download file; I read 40+ pages of discussion in various forums, and saw a youtube video that actually does show some different select menu options that are available after you have succesfully enslaved someone.

SO. this has to be me. could anyone help this poor idiot, possibly with a link to something REAL simple that describes or shows or sings about how this is supposed to function? I'm guessing its being blocked from working by defeat, but all the posts I read say it works great with defeat....is something else supposed to be there besides knocked down?

paradise halls 0_7_3

Defeat 5_2_2

Skyrim Legendary that has been working fine with about 150 mods for 2+ years.

I'll try to offer help, not sure if it is of any use.  I think I understand your issue, NPC captured by Defeat can't be sold to slave buyer at Fellglow camp.

1st) Your defeat is outdated by a lot (Current Defeat is 5.35); I would update that first.

2nd) The 2 systems between Defeat and Paradise Halls don't communicate between the two that well (at least for me).  What I have to do when I have a sacked NPC from defeat is convert that Defeat NPC into a Paradise Hall NPC; release your Defeat NPC (literally release them to flush them from the Defeat system) and then use the Paradise Hall "Mark NPC" feature on that NPC; thereby recapturing as a PH Captive.

This is what I do, perhaps there is an easier way that people know of.

Hope this helps.

Sigh.

My character has a simple wish. He has a ship, the Northern Cardinal (via BigBizKit's Pirates of Skyrim mod). He captures a lot of Thalmor (a menu pops up, says "knocked down", when you select it, options include "tie up" & "put in sack"; i believe this is from defeat). He wants to sell these Thalmor into a life of Slavery.

when I talk to the nice merchant at the bottom of the fellglow slaver camp, he says "do you want to sell your self then"? He says this when a thalmor is in a bag in my inventory; he says this if the thalmor has been released from the bag and is standing next to me, "tie permanently" selected. or the temporary tie thing. I've tried letting him loose, knocking him back down, etc. "sell yourself?" is all I get.

if i use the select menu and go to the captives inventory, and put the iron slave collar from felgars study in his inventory, it just sets there. and I get the same statements from the slaver.

So. I'm assuming this works, and everyone else just magically knows how it works, because I can't find ANYTHING, anywhere, that says how it's supposed to function; I don't know what might be blocking it from working partially because I don't know what (except in very general terms) it's actually supposed to do.

I've read through the usual amazingly helpful documentation everyone is so certain to include with each mod's download file; I read 40+ pages of discussion in various forums, and saw a youtube video that actually does show some different select menu options that are available after you have succesfully enslaved someone.

SO. this has to be me. could anyone help this poor idiot, possibly with a link to something REAL simple that describes or shows or sings about how this is supposed to function? I'm guessing its being blocked from working by defeat, but all the posts I read say it works great with defeat....is something else supposed to be there besides knocked down?

paradise halls 0_7_3

Defeat 5_2_2

Skyrim Legendary that has been working fine with about 150 mods for 2+ years.

your paradise halls needs to be removed or alowed to overwrite by this mod - we already included that version of paradise halls and updated directly into it a number of bug fixes that couldn't be done thru additional mods, but that's beside the point not going to fix the issue you're describing here

follow the directions below for defeat options, basically you've sacked the slave, but you haven't transferred the slave to pahe from defeat so the slaver at the camp will never see the slave

I'll try to offer help, not sure if it is of any use.  I think I understand your issue, NPC captured by Defeat can't be sold to slave buyer at Fellglow camp.

1st) Your defeat is outdated by a lot (Current Defeat is 5.35); I would update that first.

2nd) The 2 systems between Defeat and Paradise Halls don't communicate between the two that well (at least for me).  What I have to do when I have a sacked NPC from defeat is convert that Defeat NPC into a Paradise Hall NPC; release your Defeat NPC (literally release them to flush them from the Defeat system) and then use the Paradise Hall "Mark NPC" feature on that NPC; thereby recapturing as a PH Captive.

This is what I do, perhaps there is an easier way that people know of.

Hope this helps.

there's code between pahe and defeat that should be setting up communication

another defeat user told me there should be a dialog thru defeat to talk to the slave in the sack, then pahe dialogs to inform it it's a slave

I installed Pahe lives on 6.2.2 following all the instructions but I seem to have a problem with the MCM.

The MCM displays just one line of text: "Status: Unknown, Click to restart MOD."  

When I click nothing happens. The .esm file is installed just after DAYMOYL. I am also running Paradise Halls Home Sweet Home v.99 which seems to be running just fine and the MCM looks to be functioning fine as well.

I have the latest versions of SexLab, SKSE, FNIS. All other mods seem to be working well together. I am using Mod Organizer. 

Mod Organizer is showing that Pahe 6.2.2 is being overwritten by Violens v2.11, Defeat v5.3.5, SexLab Tools v3.0, and SkyUILib v.1

If I uninstall Pahe 6.2.2 and run Paradise Halls 7.31 it seems to run properly but does not seem to have an MCM. But when I run Pahe it seems that the .esm isn't being recognized.

What am i doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

I installed Pahe lives on 6.2.2 following all the instructions but I seem to have a problem with the MCM.

The MCM displays just one line of text: "Status: Unknown, Click to restart MOD."  

When I click nothing happens. The .esm file is installed just after DAYMOYL. I am also running Paradise Halls Home Sweet Home v.99 which seems to be running just fine and the MCM looks to be functioning fine as well.

I have the latest versions of SexLab, SKSE, FNIS. All other mods seem to be working well together. I am using Mod Organizer. 

Mod Organizer is showing that Pahe 6.2.2 is being overwritten by Violens v2.11, Defeat v5.3.5, SexLab Tools v3.0, and SkyUILib v.1

If I uninstall Pahe 6.2.2 and run Paradise Halls 7.31 it seems to run properly but does not seem to have an MCM. But when I run Pahe it seems that the .esm isn't being recognized.

paradise halls 7.31 is conflicting and its also rumored that violens kill move may conflict as well

get rid of the extra paradise halls version first then, try moving pahe lower in left pane as tho it were your load order, but you may need to get rid of violens as well

paradise halls 7.31 is conflicting and its also rumored that violens kill move may conflict as well

get rid of the extra paradise halls version first then, try moving pahe lower in left pane as tho it were your load order, but you may need to get rid of violens as well

Paradise Halls 7.31 is not installed, I just tried it out as a test.

I moved Pahe Lives On 6.2.2 in the left pane of MO below everything that was overwriting it. I also moved all the .esp files in the right pane to approximately the same position as the left pane. That did not seem to make any difference.  Then I cast the reboot spell. Now in the MCM menu it says: Status Restarting, and I got an MCM message stating that Pahe was restarting the quest. I have waited a while and the quest doesn't seem to be restarting. It still says "Status Restarting" but its words are greyed out and no matter how long I wait there is no change.

Any more suggestions? Thanks for responding to my post, much appreciated.

I moved Pahe Lives On 6.2.2 in the left pane of MO below everything that was overwriting it. I also moved all the .esp files in the right pane to approximately the same position as the left pane. That did not seem to make any difference.  Then I cast the reboot spell. Now in the MCM menu it says: Status Restarting, and I got an MCM message stating that Pahe was restarting the quest. I have waited a while and the quest doesn't seem to be restarting. It still says "Status Restarting" but its words are greyed out and no matter how long I wait there is no change.

ya, the mcm has its own reboot that was originally made to perform the same tasks, but it was later updated to fully shutdown and restart- the status before you cast the spell is also the button, but you said nothing happened when you clicked it...the mod should have rebooted on its own when the status wasn't "started"

you either need to uninstall violen's kill move or post the log to see what's stopping it up

if this were just an overactive papyrus engine while booting i'd suggest consoling "coc qasmoke" then reboot from there

ya, the mcm has its own reboot that was originally made to perform the same tasks, but it was later updated to fully shutdown and restart- the status before you cast the spell is also the button, but you said nothing happened when you clicked it...the mod should have rebooted on its own when the status wasn't "started"

you either need to uninstall violen's kill move or post the log to see what's stopping it up

if this were just an overactive papyrus engine while booting i'd suggest consoling "coc qasmoke" then reboot from there

Hi CliftonJD, thanks for taking the time to try and help me out, i really appreciate the effort.

I did manage to fix the problem and now I have Pahe working properly, i'll explain what I did to get it to work for the benefit of others who might be having the same problems as me.

I got the idea from trying to get Creature Framework to run properly, i was having problems with that mod as well. I read the forums for More Nasty Critters and someone posted that the only way he got Creature Framework to work properly was to rearrange the load order, adjust any other mods that were conflicting, but after all that he had to start a New Game to get it to work.

So I rearranged my Load Order, adjusted mods for conflicts, but it wasn't till i started a new game that Creature Framework showed up in the MCM working properly.

I took your suggestions re: Pahe, changed my load order, adjusted for conflicting mods but nothing seemed to work. Then I started a New Game and voila, Pahe showed up in the MCM with all features working.  For some reason after adjusting Load Order and conflicting mods, it won't start working properly till i start a New Game and that seems to do the trick. My efforts to Reboot the mod with the Reboot Spell didn't do anything. Also i didn't need to do anything to Violens or any of the other mods that were overwriting Pahe.

I hope this info helps out others who, like me, are getting fed up with constant failure trying to get the mods to work and play nice with each other.

Hi CliftonJD, thanks for taking the time to try and help me out, i really appreciate the effort.

I did manage to fix the problem and now I have Pahe working properly, i'll explain what I did to get it to work for the benefit of others who might be having the same problems as me.

I got the idea from trying to get Creature Framework to run properly, i was having problems with that mod as well. I read the forums for More Nasty Critters and someone posted that the only way he got Creature Framework to work properly was to rearrange the load order, adjust any other mods that were conflicting, but after all that he had to start a New Game to get it to work.

So I rearranged my Load Order, adjusted mods for conflicts, but it wasn't till i started a new game that Creature Framework showed up in the MCM working properly.

I took your suggestions re: Pahe, changed my load order, adjusted for conflicting mods but nothing seemed to work. Then I started a New Game and voila, Pahe showed up in the MCM with all features working.  For some reason after adjusting Load Order and conflicting mods, it won't start working properly till i start a New Game and that seems to do the trick. My efforts to Reboot the mod with the Reboot Spell didn't do anything. Also i didn't need to do anything to Violens or any of the other mods that were overwriting Pahe.

I hope this info helps out others who, like me, are getting fed up with constant failure trying to get the mods to work and play nice with each other.

glad to hear you got it working, if this were an important save, i could also suggest cleaning the save and reinstall

i usually try to help fix the problem before suggesting a new or cleans save, but the instructions for it are on the first page of the support thread

CliftonJD if you want to get rid of the undefined reference in paradise_halls.esm, it is actually pretty easy.

1) Copy paradise_halls.esp to paradise_halls.esp

2) Use tes5edit to remove the ESM flag from the header

3) Rename paradise_halls.esm to paradise_halls.esm.save. Nothing like a clean copy of the original.

4) Load paradise_halls.esp in the Creation Kit and mark it active.

5) Find PAHCageEffect and open it.

6) Select the script in the lower right box and remove it. Say OK.

7) Tell Creation Kit to save.

8) Use Tes5edit to set the ESM flag again in paradise_falls.esp.

9) Rename paradise_falls.esp to paradise_falls.esm 

10) Use Tes5edit to confirm there are no errors left in paradise_falls.esm.

No idea why the author left out that script, but the use count on PAHCageEffect is zero so it can't matter much.

I also use mod organizer to unpack the BSA - just because.

Note: I also checked Paradise Halls 7.31. It is missing the same script PAHCageEffectScript and gets the same tes5edit error.

CliftonJD if you want to get rid of the undefined reference in paradise_halls.esm, it is actually pretty easy.

3) Rename paradise_halls.esm to paradise_halls.esm.save. Nothing like a clean copy of the original.

No idea why the author left out that script, but the use count on PAHCageEffect is zero so it can't matter much.

Note: I also checked Paradise Halls 7.31. It is missing the same script PAHCageEffectScript and gets the same tes5edit error.

thanks, but already removed the cage effect from the upcoming beta

there's enough fixes in the beta i've sent it out to any users still finding issues during the enslavement process, but there's also enough new content that still needs fixing so its not quite ready for a public release yet

thanks, but already removed the cage effect from the upcoming beta

there's enough fixes in the beta i've sent it out to any users still finding issues during the enslavement process, but there's also enough new content that still needs fixing so its not quite ready for a public release yet

Ahem - I could probably find time to look at a Beta...

I am in serious need of new content...

Alright Clifton Here are the Papyrus logs, attachicon.gifPapyrus Logs.rar tell me if you need anything else.

nope, that's what i needed. could spend hours picking apart your log there, But in the end it boils down to this:

[09/17/2016 - 09:20:57PM] Cannot open store for class "slavetats", missing file?

[09/17/2016 - 09:20:57PM] ERROR: Unable to obtain function call information - returning None

stack:

[09/17/2016 - 09:20:57PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp154"

stack:

i'll send you the beta

I'm having this problem as well. if you could release a hotfix, i would really appreciate it.

Same issue here with no capture dialog after enslaving

no capture dialog after enslavement doesn't exactly give it the same issue as the other - i'm working on that bug Right now:

i need to see your log to see if your bug is covered in the beta

atm i'm workig on issues of no dialogs after enslavement trying to determine if giving those slave the proper voice types into pahe will fix them or if those are still undetermined issues with other mods

if i receive bugged logs i'll send the beta out to the those users and if i send it to enough users i'll go public early- trying to fix the new content first so it doesn't create more problems than it fixes

Edited by CliftonJD