Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

Looks like it doesn't matter what I do now...My internet has decided to be ultra stupid.  It doesn't appear to be my modem.  It's my lines.  It's not stable enough to do anything.  It's up and down quite frequently right now.  I will be calling my provider again to have someone come out.  I haven't been able to do much over the past couple days at all.

Been playing a lot of offline games. :/  Haven't even been able to maintain a stable enough connection long enough to even consider trying to reinstall again.  So until I get this sorted out...I can't even think of trying to start over.  heh.

Here it is.

BTW: I just tested with a NEW game. Does not help.

this here shows comes from paradise_halls.esm from layam:

[06/10/2016 - 10:04:59PM] Cannot open store for class "PAHCageEffectScript", missing file?

but the cage effect bug should already be cleaned from pahe -

this here:

[06/10/2016 - 10:04:59PM] Cannot open store for class "", missing file?

[06/10/2016 - 10:04:59PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script to (1900EB08) because their base types do not match

i've never seen before in pahe

this :

[06/10/2016 - 10:05:16PM] ERROR: Property slave_stub on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave_stub on quest PAH (1901FAEF) cannot be bound because alias slave_stub on quest PAH (1901FAEF) is not the right type

isn't good either

as a result this happens to the slave:

ERROR: Cannot call is_moving() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[alias slave on quest PAH (1901FAEF)].PAHSlaveMind.OnMoodUpdate() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line ?

[alias slave on quest PAH (1901FAEF)].PAHSlaveMind.OnUpdate() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 145

[06/10/2016 - 10:33:59PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp80"

stack:

[alias slave on quest PAH (1901FAEF)].PAHSlaveMind.OnMoodUpdate() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line ?

[alias slave on quest PAH (1901FAEF)].PAHSlaveMind.OnUpdate() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 145

[06/10/2016 - 10:34:02PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.

[06/10/2016 - 10:34:03PM] ERROR: Cannot get the faction rank with a None faction

stack:

[ (FF000EB4)].Actor.GetFactionRank() - "" Line ?

[PAHFellglowSlaveCampQuest (8B0057E9)].pahfellglowslavecampquest.Calculate() - "pahslavevalueanalysisquestscript.psc" Line 159

[PAHFellglowSlaveCampQuest (8B0057E9)].pahfellglowslavecampquest.SetSellStage() - "pahfellglowslavecampquest.psc" Line 56

[ (8B006820)].PAHPF_SlaveWalkToInspectionP_03006820.Fragment_0() - "pahpf_slavewalktoinspectionp_03006820.psc" Line 8

1st suggestion is to try a complete download and reinstall (just overwrite the files, don't uninstall yet) of the latest pahe files

hopefully that should fix it

if not either retest on a new save or sell as many trained slaves as you can then follow this:

final trouble shooting methods if that's still not fixing it:

• Install Let's Tie You Up
  • Bind every slave you have into position
  • Save your game
  • Remove everything PAH-related
  • Load game, wait 5 minutes, save game
  • Clean save with Papyrus Data Transfer
  • Load cleaned game, wait 5 minutes, save it
  • Enable all PAH stuff again
  • Enslave your slaves again

if that still don't fix it, post the updated log and testing method chosen, hopefully i can find something between the 2 logs to cause this

I was running PAHE 6.1.3 and I noticed yesterday I could only sell 1 slave at a time until I left the dungeon and came back in. So today after I saw MortiferusX was having the exact same prob I reverted back to  PAHE 6.0.5 which was the last time I remember testing to make sure it worked. I came back in and sold all slaves without a problem. I didn't clean the save or anything. I tested on both the original camp and frankencamp. I can't test Rebuilt.

ok, thanks for the feedback, it'll help to narrow it down, but without the log i'm still scratching my head as to why

according to his log, this is a dlc problem

no fix with Tats.

your newest log tells me you use alt start, not a problem in itself, But every log you've shown has had issues with dlc content that i've never seen before - if you've chosen an alternate start i haven't tried yet or 1 that was recently added:

what start are you choosing and do you still get the same problems from another start

Looks like it doesn't matter what I do now...My internet has decided to be ultra stupid.  It doesn't appear to be my modem.  It's my lines.  It's not stable enough to do anything.  It's up and down quite frequently right now.  I will be calling my provider again to have someone come out.  I haven't been able to do much over the past couple days at all.

Been playing a lot of offline games. :/  Haven't even been able to maintain a stable enough connection long enough to even consider trying to reinstall again.  So until I get this sorted out...I can't even think of trying to start over.  heh.

you shouldn't need internet to reinstall skyrim, it should be on the disc

sounds like another reason to make a backup of your data directory after you get done reinstalling

well, cleaned up my skirim folder and installed most of the things new. Here is the log, 

I just wonder were the errors come from. Some seem to be attached to Eager NPC'S some to Sneaky serana. But some are from Pahe. This is a save in Helgen, So without nothing.

Is there something that I should care about?

Papyrus.0.log

no fix with Tats.

your newest log tells me you use alt start, not a problem in itself, But every log you've shown has had issues with dlc content that i've never seen before - if you've chosen an alternate start i haven't tried yet or 1 that was recently added:

what start are you choosing and do you still get the same problems from another start

Starting in Breezehome.

Don´t know if it works with other starts. Testing ...

What exactly do you mean with DLC Content you have never seen before?

Edit: Testing "Camping in the Wilds" -> Same Problem

Papyrus.0.log

Hi, I love the extension mod very much but I think there's a problem from the original mod does not properly fixed as well, the original paradise hall can sometime freeze both Master Jarrek and the slave after you sell him one, somehow I got this problem at the very first slave I sell XD, could you pls help me out?Cuz my safe is kinda stuck right now...

To be more specifically, I sold 1 bandit to Jerrek and he offered me a price, I clicked the yes option, and it just stuck at the dialog, which can be quited by using tab, but I can never talk to Jerrek again, and the slave just stuck where she is and didn't move to the cell.

This may be a bit of a stupid question but I've never actually tried any of the PAH mods but I've done a fair bit of reading up on it. I'm just wondering, is there any content in any of the PAH mods/ addons that allows/enables any of the slavery aspects for a player character?

Cheers

~ Dark

Papyrus.0.logHave been running with pahe lives on v 6.1.4 for some time.

Seems there is a problem if the slave you take is a vampire?

Running into ctd due to "DLC1VampireSleepScript"  nearly everytime I do something to the slave.

I don't know if somebody else have this problem?

But keep up the good work, awesome.

Brgds

Mikiniki

I just got a quick question. Just started a fresh save the other day, been testing the mods to weed out any conflicts. To my delight these extensions of PAH were updated! I was poking around in the MCM and noticed for this particular mod there is a keybind for something that said "other modification/variable."

Something vague like that. My question, is that a placeholder for something else? Is it a debug/development command? Or does it actually do something game-play or configuration related at this time? Really excited to see the level of development PAH is getting.

I just got a quick question. Just started a fresh save the other day, been testing the mods to weed out any conflicts. To my delight these extensions of PAH were updated! I was poking around in the MCM and noticed for this particular mod there is a keybind for something that said "other modification/variable."

Something vague like that. My question, is that a placeholder for something else? Is it a debug/development command? Or does it actually do something game-play or configuration related at this time? Really excited to see the level of development PAH is getting.

that keybind needs everybody testing it to solve that mystery:

blabla added it in his last update without telling us what it was for

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.logHave been running with pahe lives on v 6.1.4 for some time.

Seems there is a problem if the slave you take is a vampire?

Running into ctd due to "DLC1VampireSleepScript"  nearly everytime I do something to the slave.

I don't know if somebody else have this problem?

But keep up the good work, awesome.

Brgds

Mikiniki

i'll review your log later and see if that's the same problem we're already looking at or something new from other mods

This may be a bit of a stupid question but I've never actually tried any of the PAH mods but I've done a fair bit of reading up on it. I'm just wondering, is there any content in any of the PAH mods/ addons that allows/enables any of the slavery aspects for a player character?

Cheers

~ Dark

this is player slaver mod, not player slavery

i'd recommend sd+ for player slavery

Hi, I love the extension mod very much but I think there's a problem from the original mod does not properly fixed as well, the original paradise hall can sometime freeze both Master Jarrek and the slave after you sell him one, somehow I got this problem at the very first slave I sell XD, could you pls help me out?Cuz my safe is kinda stuck right now...

To be more specifically, I sold 1 bandit to Jerrek and he offered me a price, I clicked the yes option, and it just stuck at the dialog, which can be quited by using tab, but I can never talk to Jerrek again, and the slave just stuck where she is and didn't move to the cell.

ya, i did too much cleaning in a recent update it seems, i'll need to unclean the next update

no fix with Tats.

Starting in Breezehome.

Don´t know if it works with other starts. Testing ...

What exactly do you mean with DLC Content you have never seen before?

Edit: Testing "Camping in the Wilds" -> Same Problem

ya some bugs with dragonborn associated to a riekling rescue chance

thanks for your patience, i should be able to make a fix

well, cleaned up my skirim folder and installed most of the things new. Here is the log, 

I just wonder were the errors come from. Some seem to be attached to Eager NPC'S some to Sneaky serana. But some are from Pahe. This is a save in Helgen, So without nothing.

Is there something that I should care about?

there's 1 bug in that i'm having trouble tracking so far seems to be a delay in the initialization of the new master

, but the majority of that is just a case that i'll need to add checks to the mcm and the boot process for a none integer (no slaves returns a 0, invalid integer value)

Hey yeah. My problem is that when I'm trying to rape a slave its the slave that rapes me. Now I play a guy char so this is quite weird in my opinion. I use sexlab defeat, eager npcs and aroused. I've edited through many of the menus but no matter what I do my person is always submissive. Anyone have any idea whats wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

well since you still haven't replied to my previous post i'm going to have to say you haven't updated either

Here it is.

[06/10/2016 - 10:04:59PM] Cannot open store for class "PAHCageEffectScript", missing file?

this here:

[06/10/2016 - 10:04:59PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script to (1900EB08) because their base types do not match

this :

[06/10/2016 - 10:05:16PM] ERROR: Property slave_stub on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave_stub on quest PAH (1901FAEF) cannot be bound because alias slave_stub on quest PAH (1901FAEF) is not the right type

isn't good either

stack:

[06/10/2016 - 10:33:59PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp80"

stack:

[06/10/2016 - 10:34:03PM] ERROR: Cannot get the faction rank with a None faction

stack:

[PAHFellglowSlaveCampQuest (8B0057E9)].pahfellglowslavecampquest.Calculate() - "pahslavevalueanalysisquestscript.psc" Line 159

[PAHFellglowSlaveCampQuest (8B0057E9)].pahfellglowslavecampquest.SetSellStage() - "pahfellglowslavecampquest.psc" Line 56

[ (8B006820)].PAHPF_SlaveWalkToInspectionP_03006820.Fragment_0() - "pahpf_slavewalktoinspectionp_03006820.psc" Line 8

1st suggestion is to try a complete download and reinstall (just overwrite the files, don't uninstall yet) of the latest pahe files

if not either retest on a new save or sell as many trained slaves as you can then follow this:

• Save your game

if that still don't fix it, post the updated log and testing method chosen, hopefully i can find something between the 2 logs to cause this

I was running PAHE 6.1.3 and I noticed yesterday I could only sell 1 slave at a time until I left the dungeon and came back in. So today after I saw MortiferusX was having the exact same prob I reverted back to  PAHE 6.0.5 which was the last time I remember testing to make sure it worked. I came back in and sold all slaves without a problem. I didn't clean the save or anything. I tested on both the original camp and frankencamp. I can't test Rebuilt.

thanks to your additional feedback i may have found the problem within my change notes, but i don't have access to my archives from here. if you can post that to us i'll work on updating 6.05 to current

I think I've spent too much time on this.  I think I am just gonna leave it be for the time being.  I really do appreciate you trying to help, so thanks for that.

I am sure I did something wrong somewhere along the line...but I am just sick of reinstalling the game at this point.

Have you tried cleaning the PAH mods with TES5Edit? There's a few UDRs in there that can cause unexpected crashes. Make sure you do the Home Sweet Home files as well.

no clue what udr's are, but attempting to clean the master file seems to be the cause here

my original thinking was that a patch for the dlc content would be needed to fix this new bug, but im guessing the reason i've never seen this before would mean the patch already existed in previous versions and was cleaned out of itm's in version 6.1

Here it is.

this here:

this :

isn't good either

stack:

stack:

stack:

• Save your game

thanks to your additional feedback i may have found the problem within my change notes, but i don't have access to my archives from here. if you can post that to us i'll work on updating 6.05 to current

Do you want the FrankenCamp?

pahe_lives_on-6.0.5.7z

I also noticed that when I hit escape in game that the in game version of Skyrim was 1.9.32.0.8 but when I view properties of TESV.exe it says 1.9.32.0 this was the version I thought i was running. I was obviously incorrect when I assumed I could not run Fellglow rebuilt because of a mis matched version. So back to square one.

post-886236-0-17906100-1465836463_thumb.jpg

post-886236-0-23518200-1465836470_thumb.jpg

I also noticed that when I hit escape in game that the in game version of Skyrim was 1.9.32.0.8 but when I view properties of TESV.exe it says 1.9.32.0 this was the version I thought i was running. I was obviously incorrect when I assumed I could not run Fellglow rebuilt because of a mis matched version. So back to square one.

notice the in-game message is represented by skse.

for the rebuilt camp i've already stated that it requires a new game, in ordere to add that to an old save you need to search the thread for posts from einarr about the camp - he tells exactly what script to clean from the save

for the rebuilt camp i've already stated that it requires a new game, in ordere to add that to an old save you need to search the thread for posts from einarr about the camp - he tells exactly what script to clean from the save

Negative, the last 12 attempts to get to the camp were all new games. It would crash on me when I entered the cell. That is when you asked me what version I was running.

So, in your file manager your TESV.exe says 1.9.32.0.8?

Negative, the last 12 attempts to get to the camp were all new games. It would crash on me when I entered the cell. That is when you asked me what version I was running.

each time i asked you told me that was with the original camp or your frankenmod and was said to be fixed with version. i need your logs to determine ctd problems as i was never able to produce those with either camps used until i'd reach the camp and attempt to enter they both had there different reasons for ctd's when entering the camps evident from the logs until too many slaves are sold then it gets to be a limit on the graphics loading the area, but i think the factions that weren't cleared at the sale had a factor in this as well

each time i asked you told me that was with the original camp or your frankenmod and was said to be fixed with version. i need your logs to determine ctd problems as i was never able to produce those with either camps used until i'd reach the camp and attempt to enter they both had there different reasons for ctd's when entering the camps evident from the logs until too many slaves are sold then it gets to be a limit on the graphics loading the area, but i think the factions that weren't cleared at the sale had a factor in this as well

I think you may confusing me w/ someone else. The only thing I've tested extensively posting logs and creating new characters the entire time was the Fellglow Camp Rebuild because in the latest version it would CTD. But in the recent light of events I'm seeing its probably the changes being made to Paradise_halls_SLExtention that's varying the camp's performance and stability from PAHE version to version.

I disabled skse and launched the game using the vanilla launcher and its reporting 1.9.32.0.8 ingame

Thanks for the response I'll let you get back to it.

I tried to enslave a female Npc which was wearing a robe (replaced by minidresses by this mod : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47376/?) but the moment she got enslaved, it looks like PAHE made her wear a vanilla robe (clipping with the minidress) that wouldn't appear in her inventory.  For example, on this screen, the enslaved npc is supposed to be naked, can I fix this on my end or is this PAHE related ?

post-493705-0-95739900-1465913554_thumb.png

Here it is.

this here:

this :

isn't good either

stack:

stack:

stack:

• Save your game

ok, thanks for the feedback, it'll help to narrow it down, but without the log i'm still scratching my head as to why

according to his log, this is a dlc problem

no fix with Tats.

you shouldn't need internet to reinstall skyrim, it should be on the disc

sounds like another reason to make a backup of your data directory after you get done reinstalling

I don't have a physical copy.  All I have is the Steam Version.  

I kept meaning to download it once and make a backup of that to copy over...but I never got around to it.  :D 

My internet is just so unstable right now.  It just isn't worth messing with.  

I tried to enslave a female Npc which was wearing a robe (replaced by minidresses by this mod : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47376/?) but the moment she got enslaved, it looks like PAHE made her wear a vanilla robe (clipping with the minidress) that wouldn't appear in her inventory.  For example, on this screen, the enslaved npc is supposed to be naked, can I fix this on my end or is this PAHE related ?

that sounds like its adding the new robe to the npc's and keeping the original version in their inventory

-before enslavement use the console to check the npc's inventory then compare it against the naked slave

hopefully should have the next update done later today

-if my next update doesn't fix it, post the log during enslavement

-hopefully the log will tell us more

edit :

update is ready, ignore followers not yet ready

only listing this as beta cuz atm i can't test my changes while i'm out of town

Edited by CliftonJD

Hi,

about my problem with the "rebuild" camp. (where you asumed a somehow dirt save, if you remember)

I now found the time to completly re-install skyrim (for various reasons) and then just added a few mods (basically, your requirements and theirs, and some body/hair mods), so nothing that should interfere with this mod (vers. 6.14). But my gme still crashes when i go to the camp.

But the camp included in the main file works fine.

And I have another question, how shold the "my companion traines the slave thing" work? Can't find anything to initiate this.

This is the log:

Papyrus.0.log

Can I get an MD5 for 6.1.5 beta 7z?

whats an MD5

Hi,

about my problem with the "rebuild" camp. (where you asumed a somehow dirt save, if you remember)

I now found the time to completly re-install skyrim (for various reasons) and then just added a few mods (basically, your requirements and theirs, and some body/hair mods), so nothing that should interfere with this mod (vers. 6.14). But my gme still crashes when i go to the camp.

But the camp included in the main file works fine.

And I have another question, how shold the "my companion traines the slave thing" work? Can't find anything to initiate this.

This is the log:

according to your log the xpmse cloak effect is causing this.

ERROR: (1D010003): cannot fetch variable named FNISaa_2hmeqp of type int, returning 0.

stack:

[ (1D010003)].Actor.GetAnimationVariableInt() - "" Line ?

[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.GetAnimVar() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 1664

[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.SaveFNISData() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 1670

[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.SaveFNISaas() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 614

[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.CleanupFNISaa() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 589

[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.CleanupAll() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 513

[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnEffectFinish() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 220

while i haven't had that bug on route to the new camp, it is a huge problem trying to enter and thats the 1 issue we couldn't figure out why yet.

for now the only known solution is to disable the cloak from xpmse (notice also the warning to only toggle that in secluded area like qasmoke).

at some point i may have to ask at the xpmse support thread on it.

the follower training has some problems with the follower's trigger dialog i'll have to look into at some point so that's not really functional

whats an MD5

A checksum number mathmatically created from every bit of a file, in such a way that is unique for that specific file version/combination/changes and confirms if the file is the same or has been corrupted, by comparing the original number with the destination's number.

TLDR: A number that confirms if I downloaded the complete file or if it's corrupted on my end.

How to get in windows: http://superuser.com/questions/245775/is-there-a-built-in-checksum-utility-on-windows-7

whats an MD5

A checksum number mathmatically created from every bit of a file, in such a way that is unique for that specific file version/combination/changes and confirms if the file is the same or has been corrupted, by comparing the original number with the destination's number.

TLDR: A number that confirms if I downloaded the complete file or if it's corrupted on my end.

How to get in windows: http://superuser.com/questions/245775/is-there-a-built-in-checksum-utility-on-windows-7

B8BF460DA765BB868F666EBE9B06F475