Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

Is this still compatible with Sexlab Defeat? I upgraded SL Defeat to version 5.3.4 and everything was working fine when I had Paradise Halls SLExtension 0.1h Patch Repack Ver 6.2 (from the old thread) installed. Now when I installed pahe lives on 6.07 MO is throwing a fit. It recommends that I move Defeat below PAHE, but last I checked it was recomended that only XPMSE be below PAHE.

attachicon.gifMO Error.jpg

attachicon.gifConflictedFiles.jpg

yes my head tester finally caught up to the current versions and was able to give me his test results with defeat, but neither of us use mo

he tells me he uses the nmm but having not used sl defeat's latest versions for so long he was unfamiliar with its changes, but otherwise had no issues with it

with the files being referenced by mo in the picture they're shared resource files, but is mo smart enough to analyze each of those files to tell us if who has the newer file with full contents of the previous version and added features

with load order it was simple enough to say that pahe should be last, but when your mod manager wants to nitpick the shared resource files i don't know how to respond, maybe for now you could try it that way, but make a note somewhere if you start getting strange effects to change that.

if any updates ever cause any other files to be listed there, check back again tho

MO is usually smart enough to figure it out if it's really just an issue of newer shared resources, which is what was so confusing. I looked at my load order and moving Defeat would cause a problem with a couple dependent mods so I'd rather not worry about it for something apparently trivial. For now, as you suggested, I've made a note of it but instead told MO to ignore the conflicting files. Since you don't use MO, here's a pic of how to tell it to ignore files in case someone else has this issue.

post-1038764-0-96567000-1463755312_thumb.jpg

Just right click on PAHE > select information > select the conflicts tab > right click the conflict > click Hide

Running Defeat after PAHE in the load order so far hasn't caused me any issues.  I think MO is probably wanting it after because Defeat can detect PAH being installed and if found offers the additional dialog option.  Note that using Defeat to enslave someone by the dialog option only seems to work under limited conditions.  On the other hand if you have someone tied up via Defeat and then reduce their health, PAHE has no trouble enslaving them by health or paralysis, so there's that.

Is this still compatible with Sexlab Defeat? I upgraded SL Defeat to version 5.3.4 and everything was working fine when I had Paradise Halls SLExtension 0.1h Patch Repack Ver 6.2 (from the old thread) installed. Now when I installed pahe lives on 6.07 MO is throwing a fit. It recommends that I move Defeat below PAHE, but last I checked it was recomended that only XPMSE be below PAHE.

attachicon.gifMO Error.jpg

attachicon.gifConflictedFiles.jpg

yes my head tester finally caught up to the current versions and was able to give me his test results with defeat, but neither of us use mo

he tells me he uses the nmm but having not used sl defeat's latest versions for so long he was unfamiliar with its changes, but otherwise had no issues with it

with the files being referenced by mo in the picture they're shared resource files, but is mo smart enough to analyze each of those files to tell us if who has the newer file with full contents of the previous version and added features

with load order it was simple enough to say that pahe should be last, but when your mod manager wants to nitpick the shared resource files i don't know how to respond, maybe for now you could try it that way, but make a note somewhere if you start getting strange effects to change that.

if any updates ever cause any other files to be listed there, check back again tho

MO is usually smart enough to figure it out if it's really just an issue of newer shared resources, which is what was so confusing. I looked at my load order and moving Defeat would cause a problem with a couple dependent mods so I'd rather not worry about it for something apparently trivial. For now, as you suggested, I've made a note of it but instead told MO to ignore the conflicting files. Since you don't use MO, here's a pic of how to tell it to ignore files in case someone else has this issue.

attachicon.gifIgnoringTheProblem.jpg

Just right click on PAHE > select information > select the conflicts tab > right click the conflict > click Hide

the files noted on the bottom of your screenshot i noticed were from the addons you'll need to decide which you prefer to use, the scripts for them are provided by pahe and only the meshes remain in those addons

Running Defeat after PAHE in the load order so far hasn't caused me any issues.  I think MO is probably wanting it after because Defeat can detect PAH being installed and if found offers the additional dialog option.  Note that using Defeat to enslave someone by the dialog option only seems to work under limited conditions.  On the other hand if you have someone tied up via Defeat and then reduce their health, PAHE has no trouble enslaving them by health or paralysis, so there's that.

ya i haven't seen his dialog scripting to determine if its an issue with how he's handling the enslavement process or just the fact he's checking for the wrong mod as you pointed out he's not even looking for pahe, only the core pah and we don't even use the same enslavement methods in pahe. by the sound of it he might be using similar methods to pahe5 that blabla put fixes into 6.0 based on my tests of 5, which is why after further study/comparison between the 2 versions i've finally discontinued version 5 and likely why defeat only works for enslavement under limited conditions

Well, best I could tell in the time I spent looking (and not claiming to have done a thorough dissection of how Goubo is handling it), but it looked like the capture dialog was only set to occur under one set of conditions.  The rest of the time its not that it couldn't be triggered, its that there are no triggers to call the dialog.  For example, there could be a dialog option to enslave a captive after tying them up, but it didn't appear such an option had been implemented in the dialog quests or scripting.   Whether Goubo will or wants to add that is up to him of course.

I do not need the original Mod 0.7.3?

no you don't need any other paradise halls, we used 0.7.3 from layam as our base and updated the hell out of it

At Moment i use Paradise Halls Continued 0.8.3, What´s exactly the different?

you'd have to compare our change notes against those of strec's to see the differences between us, the list is quite extensive and his version wasn't a finished stable version nor does it have the options we have here, it was just the core mod and it wasn't compatible with pahe6

if you'd like to transition from pah 0.8.3 there are 2 options available that i can offer:

1. i can post the latest pahe5.5 beta that you can use to hold your slaves while you stay in game for 5 to 10 minutes then save and clean the save of loose scripts (still some bugs in pahe5.5 to work out can't guarantee enslavement will work yet in all cases, best to proceed to step 2)....next update it from there to pahe6.0.7 then coc qasmoke and reboot the mod from the mcm
  2. follow these steps to clean the save:

final trouble shooting methods if that's still not fixing it:

• Install Let's Tie You Up
    • Bind every slave you have into position
    • Save your game
    • Remove everything PAH-related
    • Load game, wait 5 minutes, save game
    • Clean save with Papyrus Data Transfer
    • Load cleaned game, wait 5 minutes, save it
    • Enable all PAH stuff again
    • Enslave your slaves again

then update to pahe 6.0.7

Hi CliftonJD,

I haven't kept up with the latest changes and wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything.

I've installed PAHE_lives_on-6.0.7 and see that Slave Tats isn't a master anymore, so its ok to uninstall? I don't use it anyway.

I religiously check ESPs for errors after installing, these errors can be ignored?

[00:06] PAHPDFETRestrainBranch [DLBR:8F0206FE]
[00:06]     DLBR \ QNAM - Quest -> Found a NULL reference, expected: QUST
[00:06] PAHPDFETRestrainTest [DLBR:8F02680B]
[00:06] PAHPDFETRewardBranch [DLBR:8F029341]
[00:06] PAHPDFETSelectSlaveBranch [DLBR:8F029E0A]
[00:06] PAHThankYouBranch [DLBR:8F02FA4F]
[00:06] PAHPDFETPunishRapeBranch [DLBR:8F003A54]
[00:06] PAHPDFETSexBranch [DLBR:8F003A58]

I'm going Slave hunting this weekend  :D

Hi CliftonJD,

I haven't kept up with the latest changes and wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything.

I've installed PAHE_lives_on-6.0.7 and see that Slave Tats isn't a master anymore, so its ok to uninstall? I don't use it anyway.

I religiously check ESPs for errors after installing, these errors can be ignored?

[00:06] PAHPDFETRestrainBranch [DLBR:8F0206FE]

[00:06] PAHPDFETRestrainTest [DLBR:8F02680B]

[00:06] PAHPDFETRewardBranch [DLBR:8F029341]

[00:06] PAHPDFETSelectSlaveBranch [DLBR:8F029E0A]

[00:06] PAHThankYouBranch [DLBR:8F02FA4F]

[00:06] PAHPDFETPunishRapeBranch [DLBR:8F003A54]

[00:06] PAHPDFETSexBranch [DLBR:8F003A58]

I'm going Slave hunting this weekend  :D

no, i don't understand how that got like that, some file corruption occured it seems, i'll get things fixed up and update the files again

Guest Ra'Vashann

Hey, just found this continuation of Paradise Halls SexLab Extension, glad to see it's still going strong.  One request:  Any chance that captured slaves can be transferred over for sex training to Mia's Lair?  I like the way sex slave training is handled through that, but right now you can only transfer in "willing" followers,  I want to be able to turn those unwilling bandits into my private sex sluts. XD

Edit:  Although I do now see that PAHE is adding in it's own sex training, so maybe you see Mia's Lair as "competition".  I'll download and try this to see how it compares.  (although making this compatible with ML is pretty easy, the "Follow me, Slave!" option just has to add them in to the regular follower system then ML can see them.  0.1h at least was not using the standard follower system apparently).

Hi all

Thanks for a great mod, i was kind of scared that it was being forgotten, but there seems to be many new things going on :) good job all.

Now i have a small problem with version pahe 5_0_1_ beta. I locked two of my slaves in the new prison at falkreath manor, and went hunting for more slaves, but when i returned they where gone, and i dident forget to lock the cell door. Looking in the MCM menu revaled that they should be at Blakefealls tempel, so i went there but nope no slaves, some bandits but no slaves of mine. Now it should be possible to kill the slaves via console, but i need the id on them, any idea how to get that?

also i tryed installing the new version pahe 6.0.7, went to the celler, and they where still gone, however so was the ladder up to the house. Just to clerify how i installed, im running MO, just installed pahe 6.0.7 and disabled pahe 5_0_1_beta without unistalling it.

Hey, just found this continuation of Paradise Halls SexLab Extension, glad to see it's still going strong.  One request:  Any chance that captured slaves can be transferred over for sex training to Mia's Lair?  I like the way sex slave training is handled through that, but right now you can only transfer in "willing" followers,  I want to be able to turn those unwilling bandits into my private sex sluts. XD

Edit:  Although I do now see that PAHE is adding in it's own sex training, so maybe you see Mia's Lair as "competition".  I'll download and try this to see how it compares.  (although making this compatible with ML is pretty easy, the "Follow me, Slave!" option just has to add them in to the regular follower system then ML can see them.  0.1h at least was not using the standard follower system apparently).

mia's lair is too well known for having incompatibility issues with other mods, if or when they work to fix those bugs a different method of adding that would need to be done like a patch or that mod would need to add a soft dependency check for pahe

adding them to the follower faction used for mia's lair would then make the slaves followers instead of slaves

pahe isn't meant to make more followers

Option to make my Slaves to Prostitutes would be nice.

already compatible with tdf prostitution and planned as listed below:

That's a good idea.  Could work in conjunction with PAH Home Sweet Home too.  Have the House Slaves turn your city homes into brothels...haha

already planned, we'll see if musje wants the addon or it'll be a separatwe mod of a similar nature

Hi all

Thanks for a great mod, i was kind of scared that it was being forgotten, but there seems to be many new things going on :) good job all.

Now i have a small problem with version pahe 5_0_1_ beta. I locked two of my slaves in the new prison at falkreath manor, and went hunting for more slaves, but when i returned they where gone, and i dident forget to lock the cell door. Looking in the MCM menu revaled that they should be at Blakefealls tempel, so i went there but nope no slaves, some bandits but no slaves of mine. Now it should be possible to kill the slaves via console, but i need the id on them, any idea how to get that?

also i tryed installing the new version pahe 6.0.7, went to the celler, and they where still gone, however so was the ladder up to the house. Just to clerify how i installed, im running MO, just installed pahe 6.0.7 and disabled pahe 5_0_1_beta without unistalling it.

that bleakfalls temple isn't the same as bleakfalls barrow, if you look at their new location now it should show that's changed to the cloning cell (bleakfall twemple was layam's name for it, we changed it to avoid confusion)

i'll add the ladder to the list of fixes that need to be done and the debug option to teleport the slaves is already on my list

Yeah.  There are a lot of incompatibilities with Mia's...But it's such a large quest mod, it's bound to happen.  Fish and his team did do a great job with it.  It is one of my favorites.  I don't even like to call it a mod...It's just too damn large.  haha

ohhh that's the mod also known as sexslaves:

ya read the notes on pahe 5.1 for reasons we can't even consider that - basically some of its functions were already looked into as functions for pahe and it broke pahe

pahe already has plans to look back into what went wrong with 5.1

already compatible with tdf prostitution and planned as listed below:

I enslave Bandits only and the only TDF Dialogue Option i have is that one for Player-Prostitution. Is there a Problem in my Game or does it not work with Bandits?

Got an issue when enslaving ghosts they don't maintain their transparency, they get assigned a normal skin texture. Not gonna lie could be my deadly wenches mod does tend to do some weird things in skyrim after enslaving x amount of slaves. Vanilla companion ghosts 000de518 where as randomly modified with wench powers tend to be ok. Anyone else having this issue?

Most ghosts will become human again if you enslave them, its just how the actors work (most ghosts actually are human actors with just an effect applied).  However, there are some in a barrow near Riften, Forelhost, which has some that seem to stay ghostly afterwards.  I can't recall any others that do however, those work because they actor types are set up differently.

Also, in a related issue, there is an exploit where you can raise a corpse as a zombie and then either paralyze it or reduce its health and enslave it and it will "resurrect" them as a live slave.   So its, "good news, you're alive again; bad news, you're now my slave!"

An yes, Deadly Wenches will cause various issues.

prob time for new char, with pah + sle  when you enslave most ghosts they keep the transparency, including fire spirit. Obviously running pahe lives on standalone now (no real complaints, lovin it).

Have thought about uninstalling deadly wenches, on one hand you have 25+ wenches worth making into sexy harem, on the other once you reach 15-25+ slaves it messes with baseid's of original characters, sigh.

appreciate the info EinarrTheRed.

seems like the new defeat version makes a lot of trouble with this new one. Any suggestions about which combination is more reliale old pah plus new defeat or vice versa? And which version is better to use?

Trouble in what way?

All Defeat does is detect if Paradise Halls.esm is installed, if so it gives an extra dialog option for PAH enslavement when you manage to "frighten" an NPC into surrender (usually by sneaking up on them and then using the G key while having a weapon drawn; at least that's the only instance I've seen so far where the extra dialog option appears).  When that is triggered, it should work fine as it simply triggers the enslavement option in PAHE (at which point PAHE's scripting entirely takes over), there's no issue there.  PAHE has no control over what other dialog options Defeat does or doesn't offer however nor the conditions when those options appear, that's internal to Defeat's scripting and quest dialogs.

So, if you liked some options Defeat used to offer, use an older version that offered that; otherwise use the latest version.  What version of PAHE or even original PAH shouldn't make much difference at all so far as the dialog options.

Same with TDF, PAHE doesn't prevent any of TDF's dialog options from appearing and the early prostitution jobs should work fine (its not until you attempt to assign a slave to work in a city that a conflict occurs and that's being worked on).  If you aren't getting the TDF dialogs at all, check your MCM configuration for TDF and if not that make sure TDF installed correctly.

What I have here is 

1. The first captured slaves looses her name som time and is then no longer accessable. This can be fixed by renaming her again. She still falls into Trauma/Exhaustion state after sex.

2. The second slave falls into a Bleedout state and then runs away. If I get her, she has only two dialog options: one from TDF and one from Milk Mod Economy. No way of gettin access to her inventory or putting a collar on her. I can tie her up via Defeat, thats all. ihave ben testing different load orders all with the same effect.

What I have here is 

1. The first captured slaves looses her name som time and is then no longer accessable. This can be fixed by renaming her again. She still falls into Trauma/Exhaustion state after sex.

2. The second slave falls into a Bleedout state and then runs away. If I get her, she has only two dialog options: one from TDF and one from Milk Mod Economy. No way of gettin access to her inventory or putting a collar on her. I can tie her up via Defeat, thats all. ihave ben testing different load orders all with the same effect.

I have had issue 1 for a long time.  Can't find a cause/solution.  I just rename the slave when it happens.  I've all but given up trying to figure it out for now.  I think it is a mod conflict, but I have zero skills in tracking it down.

Issue 2 could be a conflict with either TDF or Milk Mod Econ.  I have never seen that happen.  I don't use either one.  

What I have here is 

The first issue sounds like maybe something might be messing with your Jcontainers.  Jcontainers are used to store the name info when you rename them.  If anything else is overwriting that (like Jaxon's Renamer which is know to do this), it will effectively erase the name and that can cause problems.  Clifton could answer this better when he gets back.

The second problem I'm not sure, it sounds like PAH hasn't been rebooted with PAHE perhaps.  Again, Clifton can answer this better than I can because this deals with the scripts running (or as it appears, not running).  But that would be my best guess is that PAHE has not correctly started.  You could try reinstalling on a clean save and see if that improves it.  But I can tell you its not a conflict with MME or TDF, neither directly conflicts with PAHE (other than the city prostitution job in TDF, but that's a known issue).

Sorry I'm not more helpful, some of this is outside my area of expertise.