Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

clarify, sounds like a boater's term

It means you're working your ass off

ummm ya you wouldn't believe how much these bugs get burned into my brain, trying to concentrate at work still thinking about what can be changed or fixed or how to improve this or that

Follower Sofia

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54527/?

is mostly compatible, but is incompatible. there is one bug and one bit of weirdness: When the enslavement script completes it drops a dead Sofia on the ground. (the living one is still there and working properly) Also her summon spell no longer works after enslavement, and the slave follow overrides her normal follower script if ordered through that one to stay. So if I give the normal "stay" command she will still follow, but the slave "stay" command works.

edit: Sofia also will not sing when enslaved. She agrees to, but then doesn't.

edit: Sofia cannot be freed. The menu okay slave-->I've decided to let you go doesn't change anything.

from the link

How do I change her stats or make her killable.

that suggests she's marked essential - so far that seems to be the most common cause for that particular bug

today was a de-stressing day so i took some break from the code to study the behaviors of what we have in pahe with reference to the mods i have available and discovered there is a way to activate sl working girl dialogues on a slave - the player prostitute dialogues have always been there, but today i decided to experiment with sl dialogues. its a mod that's already made for handling a number of the requests coming in right now

so far i've discovered that the mod interactions are only capable of handling 1 slave at a time so i decided to experiment further and downloaded tdf prostitution since that was the mod that was asked about compatibility for it

now i noticed a problem with that mod right off the bat when the player prostitutes the clients won't move and it didn't matter if they were follower clients or slave clients for tdf they just stood there (using eff right now as well so that might be effecting it as well). further study of that will require a change in follower frameworks yet again...(further study determined that even npc's who arent follower or slave don't follow the player when they say they will using tdf)

moving on i started to train the slaves to be prostitutes and i'm forced to question if these are all freebies for tdf or do i need to loot the slave's inventory for the gold earned, but i also noticed the same problem as noted above the clients don't walk to the prostitute like they do in working girl. they just stand there until sl forces them to move to the action.

from tdf page:

Last Updated: Jun 01 2015 10:02 PM

unfortunately i can't remember how long ago i had to quit using radiant prostitution due to updates in some files making it obsolete. i think skse was the final blow for it, but it was already having trouble with the latest jcontainers as well...

anyhow my point with this is that its going to be difficult for me to look into compatibility with tdf if its incapable of working with followers, it should atleast be able to do that without any intervention so i don't know if its a case of the mod being too outdated to work with or if its just incompatible with eff

Edited by CliftonJD

• Skyrim

Sexlab

SkyUI 5.0 OR NEWER

Requires HF

ZazAnimationPack!

SKSE 1.7.3 OR NEWER

Run FNIS after installation!

ALL requirements for the above mods must also be installed

That means:

For Sexlab:

- A good skeleton like Groovtama's one http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?

- USLEEP (not mandatory but extremely recommended) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71214/?

And check your LOAD ORDER.......

Check that nothing is overwriting SKSE and put the sekeleton below in MO right panel and be sure nothing overwriting too. And of course don't forget to run FNIS.

which one is the best for now? do I need anything else... I have sexlab an zaz. :)

• Skyrim
  • Sexlab
  • SkyUI 5.0 OR NEWER
  • Requires HF
  • ZazAnimationPack!
  • SKSE 1.7.3 OR NEWER
  • Run FNIS after installation!
  • ALL requirements for the above mods must also be installed

That means:

For Sexlab:

- A good skeleton like Groovtama's one http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?

- USLEEP (not mandatory but extremely recommended) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71214/?

And check your LOAD ORDER.......

Check that nothing is overwriting SKSE and put the sekeleton below in MO right panel and be sure nothing overwriting too. And of course don't forget to run FNIS.

i'm going to add to that what i've been noticing so far the differences between them aside from the features added is that version 5 should be usable for anybody, but version 6 might have an additional requirement of slavetats as it was made to be compatible and provide support features for slavetats, but the previous write goofed up with the support features and made them as requirements - at least that's the way it seems so far

i'll update the page to show this with my next upload so i'm not spamming the update followers over an update that doesn't exist yet, i've written several updates already, but i'm holding off until i get time for solid testing so i don't send out broken code again

Wonder if you could make it so your slaves would Work as whores after you have a high lvl of submission and sex training on them

that might happen someday, right now i've been looking into the possibility of other whore mods that already exist

my results are further up this page from yesterday

I can't wait for arousal sex requests to be implemented. It would be really cool for sex slaves to initiate sex. Would it work both ways though? I mean, would the slave initiate sex if they detect that the player is horny or if they themselves are horny or possibly both?

I can't wait for arousal sex requests to be implemented. It would be really cool for sex slaves to initiate sex. Would it work both ways though? I mean, would the slave initiate sex if they detect that the player is horny or if they themselves are horny or possibly both?

hmm, haven't thought of that yet

will have to consider it when i reach that point

the new version solves the clothing issue all except for the footwear, coz my slaves tend to go back to their initial footwear 

footwear umm, that don't make sense how it could be just the feet and are you a slavetats user

working on a version for non-tats users, but so far the current version requires slavetats -noting it as such with my next update

new update:

6.0.5 the wait dialogs have changed titles and moved - for now they're equal, (just a placeholder) future updates plan to unlock the sandbox routines thru the added wait command, both are now in the "ok slave command"

possibility of certain rewards unlocked or prepped more for another update

removes the hearthfires dependency - its now soft dependency if you choose the lakeview manor cell

Hello, i have two questions.

What is the "work for me here" order to a slave and how does it work exaclty ?

How to make a slave a prostitue which earn money for player ?

Hello, i have two questions.

What is the "work for me here" order to a slave and how does it work exaclty ?

for the time being its no different than wait, its just a place holder for the concept ideas i'm working on

in the future that's going to be what most would call a sandbox ai, i couldn't think up a better way to name the dialog that separates it from the other dialog and still describes the extra work that can be achieved thru the dialog: parked in an area near tree stumps and workbenches and smelters or quarries should allow the slave to work those areas when the dialog is finished

any mods looking for a sandbox ai please wait for that dialog to finish - i will inform everybody when that happens

How to make a slave a prostitue which earn money for player ?

ok, i'll add that to my to-do list, for now the only options are to use sexlab working girl or tdf prostitution

the new version solves the clothing issue all except for the footwear, coz my slaves tend to go back to their initial footwear 

footwear umm, that don't make sense how it could be just the feet and are you a slavetats user

working on a version for non-tats users, but so far the current version requires slavetats -noting it as such with my next update

yeah i use slavetats, although the footwear thing only happens on 2 of my slaves Hroki and Alva and only when i load the game for the 1st time but after i change their footwear again (they don't even have the footwear in question in their inventory and the inventory says they equipped the right gear) they work normally afterwards even when i die and re-load they work fine but if i close the game and start it again the footwear kinda appears all of a sudden

also its not like the last time where the clothes actually replace the equipped gear but rather its like they are wearing 2 shoes at the same time which is weird 

yeah i use slavetats, although the footwear thing only happens on 2 of my slaves Hroki and Alva and only when i load the game for the 1st time but after i change their footwear again (they don't even have the footwear in question in their inventory and the inventory says they equipped the right gear) they work normally afterwards even when i die and re-load they work fine but if i close the game and start it again the footwear kinda appears all of a sudden

also its not like the last time where the clothes actually replace the equipped gear but rather its like they are wearing 2 shoes at the same time which is weird 

ahh, those 2 slaves are from before the fixes were made...having hopefully fixed the code to be solid again preventing future occurences of this from happening - i've set some invisible placeholders into the coding of this update that i'll be looking into methods of fixing the slaves that already have the bug.

in theory all that really will need to happen is for the code to act like she's fresh caught and do the cloning process over again

Hi cliftonJD,

Just a quick question about paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp

If I'm still using EinarrTheRed's Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild, has anything been changed that would potentially break PAHE or vice versa?

no, we should remain fully compatible with his camp updates, just choose not to overwrite that file with the 1 in the package (the version provided is the original)

i haven't had a chance yet to test my updates to the camp, but since my only updates to it have been script changes allowing the values for fear and pose training it should still work for his upgraded version as well since his update didn't touch the scripts

Hi cliftonJD,

Just a quick question about paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp

If I'm still using EinarrTheRed's Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild, has anything been changed that would potentially break PAHE or vice versa?

no, we should remain fully compatible with his camp updates, just choose not to overwrite that file with the 1 in the package (the version provided is the original)

i haven't had a chance yet to test my updates to the camp, but since my only updates to it have been script changes allowing the values for fear and pose training it should still work for his upgraded version as well since his update didn't touch the scripts

Thats great, thanks CliftonJD.