Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

OK first off, this is great, so glad someone decided to continue working on this mod.

I've got something...odd. I've had Ysolda following me around for a while now, and others of course, and every once in a while I'll have to go and hunt someone down. So far they've always been in areas I've explored recently, but, just lost Ysolda again, turned on slave tracker (awesome btw), and...found her behind bars, in one of the cells of Whiterun's dungeon! I don't think I've even been there this playthrough til now.

She did follow me out though, without unlocking the cell, so no issue really. Still...anyone tell me what Ysolda did to get locked up? My game does strange things sometimes...

OK first off, this is great, so glad someone decided to continue working on this mod.

I've got something...odd. I've had Ysolda following me around for a while now, and others of course, and every once in a while I'll have to go and hunt someone down. So far they've always been in areas I've explored recently, but, just lost Ysolda again, turned on slave tracker (awesome btw), and...found her behind bars, in one of the cells of Whiterun's dungeon! I don't think I've even been there this playthrough til now.

She did follow me out though, without unlocking the cell, so no issue really. Still...anyone tell me what Ysolda did to get locked up? My game does strange things sometimes...

you too hear this male voice but see no npcs around? because thats what happens in my game ... i gues after starting using adc sexlife

nice work, but heres something bout the underground dungeon in the falkreath house it seems that if you already decorated the cellar beforehand it seems that you can't access the dungeon as a weapon rack blocks the way (even though i "markfordelete" and/or "disable" i still cant get through), also it seems that i cant leave the cellar now as the stairs that lead to upstairs just dissapeared

well i just tryed quickie enslavment on camilla valerius ... maybe because shes unique... but after i gave her leash collar she dissapierd instantly...

also when i rape npc with defeat it used to give also pah dialog ...when the npc is laying on the ground after rape you know what i mean ... you click him and get defeat dialog... couldnt notice this option yet

edit// ok its working so far ... just enslaved a bandit and gave leash collar.

edit// clothes work also finde ... remove add etc.. but still after some save reloads and a bit playing now dialogue for comma npcs... knocked down npc only option to rape by defeat but no enslave as it used to be

ok, hopefully those bugs there were just update lag from having switched versions in-between

maybe your save needs a reboot :dodgy:

hope i didn't inadvertently break something else in the process :s

if you're playing this with "slaverun" you would likely ctd st that point, but "slaverun reloaded" changed the dungeons good enough to prevent ctd there, just not enough to prevent that weird bug you describe

i once encountered that myself, had to retrace my steps several times to get them all out after telling each follower to wait down the street i was finally able to get them all out

(followers/slaves for this bug it didn't matter both the same)

Thank you so much for this.

:sleepy:

also good to see my work is appreciated blush.gif

It is. Thank you. smile.png

Reading through all the comments here was a mighty confusing ride. I will install and try the mod out, once my hands stop shaking. biggrin.png

:angel:

nice work, but heres something bout the underground dungeon in the falkreath house it seems that if you already decorated the cellar beforehand it seems that you can't access the dungeon as a weapon rack blocks the way (even though i "markfordelete" and/or "disable" i still cant get through), also it seems that i cant leave the cellar now as the stairs that lead to upstairs just dissapeared

ok, that's what my tester told me as well, but i don't have the house yet and neither does my navmesh worker

you too hear this male voice but see no npcs around? because thats what happens in my game ... i gues after starting using adc sexlife

That is indeed a ADC Sexlife issue.  It was added in an attempt to have NPCs approach and interact with the player, but it never worked properly.  Some asked for it to be removed since it didn't work correctly (never did far as I know) but the mod author never responded.  Anyway, the disembodied voice is suppose to be you.

That is indeed a ADC Sexlife issue.  It was added in an attempt to have NPCs approach and interact with the player, but it never worked properly.  Some asked for it to be removed since it didn't work correctly (never did far as I know) but the mod author never responded.  Anyway, the disembodied voice is suppose to be you.

users of it need also be aware i've seen alot of bugs stem from it that i don't know if that mod is in a broken state or if it was secluded to those users (spams up the papyrus engine bad)

well i just tryed quickie enslavment on camilla valerius ... maybe because shes unique... but after i gave her leash collar she dissapierd instantly...

also when i rape npc with defeat it used to give also pah dialog ...when the npc is laying on the ground after rape you know what i mean ... you click him and get defeat dialog... couldnt notice this option yet

edit// clothes work also finde ... remove add etc.. but still after some save reloads and a bit playing now dialogue for comma npcs... knocked down npc only option to rape by defeat but no enslave as it used to be

just got an enslavement log back from my tester, it seems some of blabla's code i had previously locked up in 6.02 (that  i unlocked this update) makes slavetats a dependency for the features you previously had with defeat, but with work today i won't have time to look into it, noting it for now i'll try to look at it tomorrow

;)

Edited by CliftonJD

just got an enslavement log back from my tester, it seems some of blabla's code i had previously locked up in 6.02 (that  i unlocked this update) makes slavetats a dependency for the features you previously had with defeat, but with work today i won't have time to look into it, noting it for now i'll try to look at it tomorrow

;)

Please don't make slavetats required, I'm trying to keep my installation as light as possible.

This update mostly fixed Viilja! She can be enslaved now!. Her disposition is at -4 after enslavement, so I hope it can still go up over time. Otherwise, great work!

edit: There are several oddities, like her clothes disappeared until I reloaded the game and her initial dialog repeated at that point. IMO those are the very lowest priority bugs since they fixed themselves with a reload and re-initialization. I'm attaching the log in case you need it to compare with logs where similar problems come up.

edit: Enslaving Vilja before her initial mission also brings back the earlier problem: she would run away and I couldn't talk to her at all -- but I noticed she showed up without a name in the MCM. So I assigned her name back to Vilja, and then I could talk to her.

Also enslaving Vilja before completion of her initial quest serves as a work-around for the disposition problem: when I completed her initial quest and checked, her disposition was at 54 (the right range for that case)

edit: Vilja still isn't compatible. Her summon spell summons a dead Vilja! Also her wardrobe system malfunctions badly. It's going to be a lot of work for a heavily scripted mod like Vilja but I'm still requesting a compatibility patch.

Papyrus.0.log

;)

Please don't make slavetats required, I'm trying to keep my installation as light as possible.

no, i don't intend to, i only recommend it fo anybody who wishes to attempt enslaving uniques before i finish the next update

and it might not effect users who don't have defeat installed, but the results i had in my tests this morning with my tests i'm debating whether to fix it again or just go back and fix 5.5 while so the users can enjoy it while i work out the inconsisties in blabla's code:

the requirements for mods that have nothing to do with each other for start

i know when he did it originally it was sposed to be feature support for both mods, but i think he goofed up with this update and combined the 2 codes into 1

Clifton man your doing a great work... giving us all an ultimative medieval freedom and immersion! thank you for that!

good to see its appreciated :)

low priority request: more voice assets! So slaves can change their speech patterns with training, going from "you asshole" to a sarcastic "sir" to a sincere "sir' to "master"

voice change could be 1 of the hardest requests we have i'm glad you have it as a low priority

This update mostly fixed Viilja! She can be enslaved now!. Her disposition is at -4 after enslavement, so I hope it can still go up over time. Otherwise, great work!

edit: There are several oddities, like her clothes disappeared until I reloaded the game and her initial dialog repeated at that point. IMO those are the very lowest priority bugs since they fixed themselves with a reload and re-initialization. I'm attaching the log in case you need it to compare with logs where similar problems come up.

edit: Enslaving Vilja before her initial mission also brings back the earlier problem: she would run away and I couldn't talk to her at all -- but I noticed she showed up without a name in the MCM. So I assigned her name back to Vilja, and then I could talk to her.

Also enslaving Vilja before completion of her initial quest serves as a work-around for the disposition problem: when I completed her initial quest and checked, her disposition was at 54 (the right range for that case)

edit: Vilja still isn't compatible. Her summon spell summons a dead Vilja! Also her wardrobe system malfunctions badly. It's going to be a lot of work for a heavily scripted mod like Vilja but I'm still requesting a compatibility patch.

she might be unique, i haven't checked on that - if she's unique note the bug from above and avoid those for now

@ CliftonJD

Good stuff.  Keep going! 

Not only is the mod getting better, even the download page is starting to make sense... LOL  :P

:D

Where am I supposed to see the food dialog?

patients on that, too many inconsistencies atm for that, will go back to working on feature requests after i get everything stable again

ok, so the bad news is i won't be able to remove the dependency of slavetats from version 6 so i'll need to fix version 5.5, but that'll take more time, hopefully get ya something better running over the weekend

the meantime i was able to decipher that the dependency isn't the mod, but the script in it so you only need that 1 script from that mod into your scripts folder - this is also why it was harder for me to duplicate the bugs everybody else was getting as i had the script already

ok, so the bad news is i won't be able to remove the dependency of slavetats from version 6 so i'll need to fix version 5.5, but that'll take more time, hopefully get ya something better running over the weekend

the meantime i was able to decipher that the dependency isn't the mod, but the script in it so you only need that 1 script from that mod into your scripts folder - this is also why it was harder for me to duplicate the bugs everybody else was getting as i had the script already

i dont mind having slave tats... sometimes its pritty usefull!

Follower Sofia

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54527/?

is mostly compatible, but is incompatible. there is one bug and one bit of weirdness: When the enslavement script completes it drops a dead Sofia on the ground. (the living one is still there and working properly) Also her summon spell no longer works after enslavement, and the slave follow overrides her normal follower script if ordered through that one to stay. So if I give the normal "stay" command she will still follow, but the slave "stay" command works.

edit: Sofia also will not sing when enslaved. She agrees to, but then doesn't.

edit: Sofia cannot be freed. The menu okay slave-->I've decided to let you go doesn't change anything.

I would rather have a dependency on slavetats (especially if it's temporary) than have you burn out and stop making it because you're supporting two versions of the mod. As for slavetats I'm running version 6 and haven't had any glitches. (I don't use Defeat) so couldn't you just list Slavetats as a requirement only for support for Defeat?

Clifton man your doing a great work... giving us all an ultimative medieval freedom and immersion! thank you for that!

seconded with fervor

You're doing yeoman's work. I hope you don't burn yourself out.

clarify, sounds like a boater's term

Follower Sofia

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54527/?

is mostly compatible, but is incompatible. there is one bug and one bit of weirdness: When the enslavement script completes it drops a dead Sofia on the ground. (the living one is still there and working properly) Also her summon spell no longer works after enslavement, and the slave follow overrides her normal follower script if ordered through that one to stay. So if I give the normal "stay" command she will still follow, but the slave "stay" command works.

edit: Sofia also will not sing when enslaved. She agrees to, but then doesn't.

edit: Sofia cannot be freed. The menu okay slave-->I've decided to let you go doesn't change anything.

the release dialog i haven't paid enough attention to during blabla's testing to inform it broke along the lines during 1 of the updates, so its a known issue i'll need to look into fixing before certain other features can be added to it, completely unrelated to sofia

the dead sofia original on the ground i'm glad to hear i'm not alone with that bug, i'm looking to track it down a well, but its tricky how it doesn't effect everybody, but every once a while just happens as if there are certain actor flags that bug the cloning process i haven't quite pinpointed yet---another known for this is the player's owner in sd+

I would rather have a dependency on slavetats (especially if it's temporary) than have you burn out and stop making it because you're supporting two versions of the mod. As for slavetats I'm running version 6 and haven't had any glitches. (I don't use Defeat) so couldn't you just list Slavetats as a requirement only for support for Defeat?

seconded with fervor

i think after discovering i had that  script in my folder without actually having the mod may have damaged my save so my next step i'll need to follow my own advice of cleaning over the weekend

with a clean save i can either run without it or install the full mod properly, but i've been told it should still be possible after that to make it a soft-dependency

edit:

i might be able to list it as a temporary dependency for that feature maybe

the problem i have with trying to list it as a dependency is not only does it not make sense, but i can't find anything in the code to link them either so without somebody who has both mods to compare against another use on the same version who doesn't have them both its just a mess

Edited by CliftonJD

this stupid sofia is not even compatible with EFF... its heavy scriptet ... no wonder its not working with her ... no wonder

lol, thanks for that

heavy enough work load, not to fix bugs in the enslavement due to overscripted followers