Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

Hi CliftonJD,

I haven't kept up with the latest changes and wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything.

I've installed PAHE_lives_on-6.0.7 and see that Slave Tats isn't a master anymore, so its ok to uninstall? I don't use it anyway.

I religiously check ESPs for errors after installing, these errors can be ignored?

[00:06] PAHPDFETRestrainBranch [DLBR:8F0206FE]

[00:06]     DLBR \ QNAM - Quest -> Found a NULL reference, expected: QUST

[00:06] PAHPDFETRestrainTest [DLBR:8F02680B]

[00:06] PAHPDFETRewardBranch [DLBR:8F029341]

[00:06] PAHPDFETSelectSlaveBranch [DLBR:8F029E0A]

[00:06] PAHThankYouBranch [DLBR:8F02FA4F]

[00:06] PAHPDFETPunishRapeBranch [DLBR:8F003A54]

[00:06] PAHPDFETSexBranch [DLBR:8F003A58]

I'm going Slave hunting this weekend  :D

thanks for the report

fixed in version 6.0.8

Option to make my Slaves to Prostitutes would be nice.

already compatible with tdf prostitution and planned as listed below:

I enslave Bandits only and the only TDF Dialogue Option i have is that one for Player-Prostitution. Is there a Problem in my Game or does it not work with Bandits?

my experience has shown that for some reason or other tdf only gives the dialog needed if its used on a new game with both tdf and pahe loaded from game start...there were other random times it would still work in a cluegy manner

I got the new extra cell in the LakeView Manor basement, but the stairs are gone! Can't exit the cellar now

edit: fixed it in the CK; the ladder was still there but it got moved outside the room.

thanks, i'll have to take a look at that

What I have here is 

1. The first captured slaves looses her name som time and is then no longer accessable. This can be fixed by renaming her again. She still falls into Trauma/Exhaustion state after sex.

2. The second slave falls into a Bleedout state and then runs away. If I get her, she has only two dialog options: one from TDF and one from Milk Mod Economy. No way of gettin access to her inventory or putting a collar on her. I can tie her up via Defeat, thats all. ihave ben testing different load orders all with the same effect.

The first issue sounds like maybe something might be messing with your Jcontainers.  Jcontainers are used to store the name info when you rename them.  If anything else is overwriting that (like Jaxon's Renamer which is know to do this), it will effectively erase the name and that can cause problems.  Clifton could answer this better when he gets back.

The second problem I'm not sure, it sounds like PAH hasn't been rebooted with PAHE perhaps.  Again, Clifton can answer this better than I can because this deals with the scripts running (or as it appears, not running).  But that would be my best guess is that PAHE has not correctly started.  You could try reinstalling on a clean save and see if that improves it.  But I can tell you its not a conflict with MME or TDF, neither directly conflicts with PAHE (other than the city prostitution job in TDF, but that's a known issue).

Sorry I'm not more helpful, some of this is outside my area of expertise.

the trauma/exhaustion effect is intentional and has intentional effect of disabling contact with the slave until it recovers - there's no disable key for it, you can change the timer for it from the mcm

Any one else having probs with Jarek's script breaking in fellglow slave came rebuilt?

the scripts with jarrek breaking in the camp rebuild are a known issue, you can fight thru reinstalling the camp or clean the save or start new game, thats why the rebuit camp is kept separate

He didn't work for me, I just went to Restless Hunter and sold slaves at the auction.  Get better prices anyway after you've trained slaves up a bit I think

hmmm, i've seen some slave from 5k to 9k gold worth at felglow keep and that's before my changes/updates to their values

Update ready:

version 6.0.8 fixes the bug mentioned by soulbound above, also fixes a script bug mentioned by einarr

script changes to either version of felglow keep used: the sold slaves now properly lose the dialogs of a slave, additionally the slave is also cleared from all factions that should make less chaos when selling slaves and finally its marked for delete

additionally the updated camp now holds 1 more slave

Ok.. well it seems like too many of the mods I have in use are updated right now. Each one for a reason... And some good new options that are conflicting with the other oes. And each one needs a new game. I'm about to start a new game.

Ok.. Back to the Trauma: Is this a Defeat thing or do you use it in Pahe also? And what is this with fellglow Camp: I went there and there wasnt much to do... Which one of the additional downloads do I have to Install? 

Some more Questions. I put them here because it seems like here are some ppl who can accept off topics: Most Problems are about load orders:

Are there any issueas with SLamorous adventures or SLSoltions?

Are there any issues with MME, TDF or Mias Lair?

Any Tips about putting additional Followers/NPCs/Races in the Load order?

How to config the Mods to make them runs stable (in my case it is especially defeat and PaH... I want to keep my Followers from killing every potential Slave)  

Ok.. well it seems like too many of the mods I have in use are updated right now. Each one for a reason... And some good new options that are conflicting with the other oes. And each one needs a new game. I'm about to start a new game.

Ok.. Back to the Trauma: Is this a Defeat thing or do you use it in Pahe also?

rape/traumas are indeed part of pahe rapes

i've reconfigured the default timer on it from the original 30 seconds to a more seasonal 13 seconds cause i hate needing to redo my settings every game and to me thats 1 that should have been made default

And what is this with fellglow Camp: I went there and there wasnt much to do... Which one of the additional downloads do I have to Install? 

the slaver camp was intended for selling slaves and its already included

the additional download for it is the upgrade made to it that many of us liked, but it has issues upgrading from old saves so i kept that separate

Some more Questions. I put them here because it seems like here are some ppl who can accept off topics: Most Problems are about load orders:

Are there any issueas with SLamorous adventures or SLSoltions?

Are there any issues with MME, TDF or Mias Lair?

only known issues are with mias lair---its known to mess with the renamer (causes name loss)

Any Tips about putting additional Followers/NPCs/Races in the Load order?

How to config the Mods to make them runs stable (in my case it is especially defeat and PaH.

for load order i'd suggest getting loot then give it a priority so that pahe can load at the bottom Or what i like to do is to disable all paradise halls mods then let loot sort everything else, then re-enable all paradise halls mods before starting the game so they're already at the bottom of the list---just don't forget pahe has to be last

.. I want to keep my Followers from killing every potential Slave) 

lol, it took me a long while to invent solutions to that. in early game about the only solution to it is not to get overpowering followers. later on you can give them all paralysis enchantments

hey Clifton, mod works very nice accept only renaming is not working for me yet.. but all other functions perfect!

ok good to hear,  if its only the renamer i'll have to see if that 1 function can be brought back from 5.

he redesigned it in 5.1 to work with the slave rewards, but never changed it back when that was didn't work and i still think that might be what burned him out so bad towards the end. it would've been awesome, but when it didn't work and he had to undo all that i think that was just too much for him

hey Clifton, mod works very nice accept only renaming is not working for me yet.. but all other functions perfect!

same here... With auto renaming the control over the Slaves gets lost some time...

as you just mentioned the estrus trauma above that's going to lose the slave's names until the slave recovers from it

additionally mia's lair has known conflicts/issues with the renamer

ok... Mias Lair is wrecking the Renamer... Good to Know... I have disabled it. It didn't work on the first slave and wrecked the second. I haven't left Helgen jet, but I have two slave now and they behave as they should. With who I have to talk in Fellglow?

ok... Mias Lair is wrecking the Renamer... Good to Know... I have disabled it. It didn't work on the first slave and wrecked the second. I haven't left Helgen jet, but I have two slave now and they behave as they should. With who I have to talk in Fellglow?

jarrek is the slaver in charge of buying the player's slaves - he calls himself master, but as a designer of a dominant player mod i have a hard time calling him master so i may end up renaming him - dropping the master title from his name

jarrek is the slaver in charge of buying the player's slaves - he calls himself master, but as a designer of a dominant player mod i have a hard time calling him master so i may end up renaming him - dropping the master title from his name

Well...He isn't your (the PC's) Master...He is the Slave Master.  That's how I looked at it.  So maybe call him Slave Master Jerrek?  Or Jerrek the Slave Master?

Well...He isn't your (the PC's) Master...He is the Slave Master.  That's how I looked at it.  So maybe call him Slave Master Jerrek?  Or Jerrek the Slave Master?

ahh, yes good, very good. always trust your first instincts

ahh, yes good, very good. always trust your first instincts

Hehe.  I liked Slave Master Jerrek myself, but figured I'd toss the other out as an option.  haha

ok good to hear,  if its only the renamer i'll have to see if that 1 function can be brought back from 5.

he redesigned it in 5.1 to work with the slave rewards, but never changed it back when that was didn't work and i still think that might be what burned him out so bad towards the end. it would've been awesome, but when it didn't work and he had to undo all that i think that was just too much for him

eventually the new name could be generated on first time rape and from that on can be changed :P

and one more thing...  There are a few things in my menu that don't show up properly...

$PAHE_SettinName_RapetTmer... I guess it is the Trauma Thing

$PAHE_SettingName_modifierKey.... I have No Idea

$Pahe_SettingName_SleepToggle.. I guess its for enslaving sleeping ppl

§PAHE_SettingName_ParalyzeToggle Ability to paralyse pp?

and one more thing...  There are a few things in my menu that don't show up properly...

yep in mine too

yes, that's correct and i actually have no idea what blabla was intending with the modifier key so i may just remove it at some point

my first guess with the modifier key was a hotkey to rename them with, but i saw no response from the key when i tried it

yep in mine too

those are known bugs left over from blabla's last update to version 6 from 5 i'll need to look into at some point, was hoping my other team member could help with that, but seems i'll be scripting on my own and i hate the menu system(in concept its nice, but the scripting for it needs to be recycled)

Modifier key might have been intended to work something like it does in Defeat and a couple of other mods.  It allows various preset keys to have alternate functions when used as a combo.  Least that might have been what Blabla was up to, but never implemented.

Modifier key might have been intended to work something like it does in Defeat and a couple of other mods.  It allows various preset keys to have alternate functions when used as a combo.  Least that might have been what Blabla was up to, but never implemented.

So it is Shift or Alt-   Some Descriptions would be fine in some cases... Some sort of a read me... But in fact: You should better work on the Mod than on a book...

I broke down and uninstalled Mia's Lair (Sexlab Sex Slaves)  If that is definitely causing the slave glitch, then I will sacrifice it.  I just hate doing it, because it is one of my favorites.  Wish I knew what caused that problem. :/

If it is just the name Bug, i can handle it... If you enable the automatic renaming, it is easy to handle, as long as they don't get lost. But I wonder why Mias Lair is doing that... I have only tested it a bit but I never saw an option to rename some one.... EFF would have been my candidate for causing the problem.

So it is Shift or Alt-   Some Descriptions would be fine in some cases... Some sort of a read me... But in fact: You should better work on the Mod than on a book...

right now your guess as good as mine so if nobody figures anything out i'll disable it at some point

I broke down and uninstalled Mia's Lair (Sexlab Sex Slaves)  If that is definitely causing the slave glitch, then I will sacrifice it.  I just hate doing it, because it is one of my favorites.  Wish I knew what caused that problem. :/

If it is just the name Bug, i can handle it... If you enable the automatic renaming, it is easy to handle, as long as they don't get lost. But I wonder why Mias Lair is doing that... I have only tested it a bit but I never saw an option to rename some one.... EFF would have been my candidate for causing the problem.

read the changelog on 5.1...

right now your guess as good as mine so if nobody figures anything out i'll disable it at some point

come one... we are at talking about 6.08.... It is a good work and I know it from a simple Clothing replacer how far things can go... Will this renaming thing turn into a real Problem during a play throu? Or is it just renaming the Slaves from time to time? I'm having this installed to take care of about some named ppl that are not very interactive...

For others ther are some tools like Petcollar(Maven will love it)

come one... we are at talking about 6.08.... It is a good work and I know it from a simple Clothing replacer how far things can go... Will this renaming thing turn into a real Problem during a play throu? Or is it just renaming the Slaves from time to time? I'm having this installed to take care of about some named ppl that are not very interactive...

It happens quite frequently.  I've had it happen probably about 4-5 times in a 3 minute span.  That was the clincher to uninstall Mia's.   :(

As for the change log on 5.1...What changelog on what 5.1?  haha

tumblr_m4e0c5PJ6L1qkgmnu.gif

It happens quite frequently.  I've had it happen probably about 4-5 times in a 3 minute span.  That was the clincher to uninstall Mia's.   :(

As for the change log on 5.1...What changelog on what 5.1?  haha

tumblr_m4e0c5PJ6L1qkgmnu.gif

I wonder when this will be updated...