Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

What was the missing ladder thing for Lakeview basement?  Was that Home Sweet Home or something?

I was about to CoC out but game just crashed.  haha

I would fix it myself, but 1.  Skyrim's creation kit won't load on my computer.  It never did.  Crashes almost immediately, and 2. I wouldn't even know how.

I just TCL'd to the ladder since it was on the other side of the wall.  

Option to make my Slaves to Prostitutes would be nice.

already compatible with tdf prostitution and planned as listed below:

I enslave Bandits only and the only TDF Dialogue Option i have is that one for Player-Prostitution. Is there a Problem in my Game or does it not work with Bandits?

my experience has shown that for some reason or other tdf only gives the dialog needed if its used on a new game with both tdf and pahe loaded from game start...there were other random times it would still work in a cluegy manner

I have started a new save so many times and i never have TDF Dialogues on enslaved Bandits ...

Modifier key might have been intended to work something like it does in Defeat and a couple of other mods.  It allows various preset keys to have alternate functions when used as a combo.  Least that might have been what Blabla was up to, but never implemented.

So it is Shift or Alt-   Some Descriptions would be fine in some cases... Some sort of a read me... But in fact: You should better work on the Mod than on a book...

right now your guess as good as mine so if nobody figures anything out i'll disable it at some point

I broke down and uninstalled Mia's Lair (Sexlab Sex Slaves)  If that is definitely causing the slave glitch, then I will sacrifice it.  I just hate doing it, because it is one of my favorites.  Wish I knew what caused that problem. :/

If it is just the name Bug, i can handle it... If you enable the automatic renaming, it is easy to handle, as long as they don't get lost. But I wonder why Mias Lair is doing that... I have only tested it a bit but I never saw an option to rename some one.... EFF would have been my candidate for causing the problem.

read the changelog on 5.1...

come one... we are at talking about 6.08.... It is a good work and I know it from a simple Clothing replacer how far things can go... Will this renaming thing turn into a real Problem during a play throu? Or is it just renaming the Slaves from time to time? I'm having this installed to take care of about some named ppl that are not very interactive...

For others ther are some tools like Petcollar(Maven will love it)

umm, no we're using version 6.0.8, but your questions are about 5.01

there's a reason that version never went public and its features were disabled

it was hell i'm in no rush to go thru that again

as i've said it will be looked into for what went wrong with it, but i've got bigger fish to fry right now i'm working on things that can give sure fire results, worry about anarchy and chaos among slaves some other time

Modifier key might have been intended to work something like it does in Defeat and a couple of other mods.  It allows various preset keys to have alternate functions when used as a combo.  Least that might have been what Blabla was up to, but never implemented.

So it is Shift or Alt-   Some Descriptions would be fine in some cases... Some sort of a read me... But in fact: You should better work on the Mod than on a book...

right now your guess as good as mine so if nobody figures anything out i'll disable it at some point

I broke down and uninstalled Mia's Lair (Sexlab Sex Slaves)  If that is definitely causing the slave glitch, then I will sacrifice it.  I just hate doing it, because it is one of my favorites.  Wish I knew what caused that problem. :/

If it is just the name Bug, i can handle it... If you enable the automatic renaming, it is easy to handle, as long as they don't get lost. But I wonder why Mias Lair is doing that... I have only tested it a bit but I never saw an option to rename some one.... EFF would have been my candidate for causing the problem.

come one... we are at talking about 6.08.... It is a good work and I know it from a simple Clothing replacer how far things can go... Will this renaming thing turn into a real Problem during a play throu? Or is it just renaming the Slaves from time to time? I'm having this installed to take care of about some named ppl that are not very interactive...

It happens quite frequently.  I've had it happen probably about 4-5 times in a 3 minute span.  That was the clincher to uninstall Mia's.   :(

As for the change log on 5.1...What changelog on what 5.1?  haha

tumblr_m4e0c5PJ6L1qkgmnu.gif

changelog on the main page for the mod here...

It happens quite frequently.  I've had it happen probably about 4-5 times in a 3 minute span.  That was the clincher to uninstall Mia's.   :(

I wonder when this will be updated...

i just updated it yesterday

I have some Slaves that went missing, they are stuck in "PAH Clone Cell". Is there any way to summon them?

technically not yet, i'm working on a teleport button for that, but ran into a snag so it could take some time yet

What was the missing ladder thing for Lakeview basement?  Was that Home Sweet Home or something?

I was about to CoC out but game just crashed.  haha

I would fix it myself, but 1.  Skyrim's creation kit won't load on my computer.  It never did.  Crashes almost immediately, and 2. I wouldn't even know how.

I just TCL'd to the ladder since it was on the other side of the wall.  

no, that's supposed to be the addon that was originally in pahe5, but blabla failed to inform us he'd removed it so we tried to bring it back and put it in its own esp

I enslave Bandits only and the only TDF Dialogue Option i have is that one for Player-Prostitution. Is there a Problem in my Game or does it not work with Bandits?

my experience has shown that for some reason or other tdf only gives the dialog needed if its used on a new game with both tdf and pahe loaded from game start...there were other random times it would still work in a cluegy manner

I have started a new save so many times and i never have TDF Dialogues on enslaved Bandits ...

sounds like it might be a bug with original paradise halls not clearing the factions properly, the last time that was an issue with pahe was during the early stages before version g

tested 6.0.8 still no renaming functionality and if i try to rename i am getting all clothes off .... very strange

are you using this with mia's lair

Hi, I'd like to submit a very small fix made with 6.0.8

On the femalePC-Oral sex punishment three animations are called by name, the problem is that two don't have the name written correctly and also the third one has the same position in the array as the second, so it caused that in the 66% of the time a not existing animation would try to play causing the actors to get transported out of bounds.

before: 

anims = new sslBaseAnimation[3]
anims[0] = SexLab.GetAnimationByName("Zyn Licking")
anims[1] = SexLab.GetAnimationByName("MitosFaceFemdom")
anims[1] = SexLab.GetAnimationByName("LeitoCunnilingus")

after:

anims[1] = SexLab.GetAnimationByName("Mitos Female Facedom")
anims[2] = SexLab.GetAnimationByName("Leito Cunnilingus")

PAHPunishmentRapeScript.pexPAHPunishmentRapeScript.psc

Regards.

On the femalePC-Oral sex punishment three animations are called by name, the problem is that two don't have the name written correctly and also the third one has the same position in the array as the second, so it caused that in the 66% of the time a not existing animation would try to play causing the actors to get transported out of bounds.

before: 

anims[1] = SexLab.GetAnimationByName("MitosFaceFemdom")
anims[1] = SexLab.GetAnimationByName("LeitoCunnilingus")

after:

anims[1] = SexLab.GetAnimationByName("Mitos Female Facedom")
anims[2] = SexLab.GetAnimationByName("Leito Cunnilingus")

attachicon.gifPAHPunishmentRapeScript.pexattachicon.gifPAHPunishmentRapeScript.psc

Regards.

thanks, i've actually been wondering what was wrong there

I still don't understand the 5.1 changelog comment...I am running 6.08. Was still getting the name bug until I dumped Mia's...Not getting it now that it's gone...

I looked at the changelog, and didn't see anything, so that's really what is confusing me. :/  Maybe it's just me being dense again.  haha

You made an update for Mia's Liar??? What I'm really wonderig about is: I can't change the name of my first slave. She is stil  'Imperial Captain' and the game refuses to accpt any changes to that. Now that I have the game running I'm a bit scared of removing Mia's Läir even if the Quest hasn't started jet.

Has anyone Ideas about what will hppen if I install Deadly wenches/More deadly wenches or MoreWomen..or other mods that edit the Leveled lists for NPC's? 

I didn't see one when looking, but I wasn't looking too deep: Is there a function in this mod to return a list of all current player slaves, or all slaves in the company of the player?

I'm probably going to have to look for all nearby slaves to catch other factors anyway, just wondering if I could ask PAH for slaves following the player directly.

Is this the one where I start a scene in Breezehome and both parties get shuffled sideways through the wall, drop down into the void and then I get dropped back at Breezehome entrance, the slave never to be seen again? I'll be glad to see that get patched if so.

changelog on the main page for the mod here...

sounds like it might be a bug with original paradise halls not clearing the factions properly, the last time that was an issue with pahe was during the early stages before version g

Whats showing is the Player-Prostitution Dialogue but NOT the NPC Prostitution ("Do you want to make Money with your Body" or something like that)

How to make this mod compatible with AFT ? I have no access to the AFT-options when i speak to my slaves (though they are followers...)

can someone help me? i was told this mod was what i needed to get get a follower that was defeated by an NPC to be enslaved by that NPC. I'm using defeat and installed this and tested it but so far nothing just the reg sex without enslavement. tested against foresworn. any ideas on what i'm doing wrong?

I didn't see one when looking, but I wasn't looking too deep: Is there a function in this mod to return a list of all current player slaves, or all slaves in the company of the player?

I'm probably going to have to look for all nearby slaves to catch other factors anyway, just wondering if I could ask PAH for slaves following the player directly.

look for faction PAHBEFollowing [FACT:0x007309]

(adjust the 0x for load order numbers)

Is this the one where I start a scene in Breezehome and both parties get shuffled sideways through the wall, drop down into the void and then I get dropped back at Breezehome entrance, the slave never to be seen again? I'll be glad to see that get patched if so.

testing  his code now, if it works i'll be sending that out with my next update

Whats showing is the Player-Prostitution Dialogue but NOT the NPC Prostitution ("Do you want to make Money with your Body" or something like that)

when i posted last i was still under the assumption because i hadn't had time to test things yet, but i was under the assumption that a new game would change my results from last game, now you just pointed out the only 3 slaves i have with the dialog this game are unique named npc's

when i get more time to retest the effects of last game i'll be testing sexlab dialogues usage on the slaves

in the last game it was able to give me the dialogues of tdf thru its dialogues as tho the reason we're having problems with this is that tdf is looking for some friendly factions on the npc and not getting any - all i can do is speculate for now, i can experiment with tdf during my off hours, but if we can continue to get problems from it i'll need to open the hood to see why it's not treating the slaves fairly

How to make this mod compatible with AFT ? I have no access to the AFT-options when i speak to my slaves (though they are followers...)

these aren't followers, aft and eff do have ways of making them followers, but these are slaves

can someone help me? i was told this mod was what i needed to get get a follower that was defeated by an NPC to be enslaved by that NPC. I'm using defeat and installed this and tested it but so far nothing just the reg sex without enslavement. tested against foresworn. any ideas on what i'm doing wrong?

nope, no followers here, you'll need to be more clear about what it is you're looking for

look for faction PAHBEFollowing [FACT:0x007309]

(adjust the 0x for load order numbers)

testing  his code now, if it works i'll be sending that out with my next update

when i posted last i was still under the assumption because i hadn't had time to test things yet, but i was under the assumption that a new game would change my results from last game, now you just pointed out the only 3 slaves i have with the dialog this game are unique named npc's

when i get more time to retest the effects of last game i'll be testing sexlab dialogues usage on the slaves

in the last game it was able to give me the dialogues of tdf thru its dialogues as tho the reason we're having problems with this is that tdf is looking for some friendly factions on the npc and not getting any - all i can do is speculate for now, i can experiment with tdf during my off hours, but if we can continue to get problems from it i'll need to open the hood to see why it's not treating the slaves fairly

these aren't followers, aft and eff do have ways of making them followers, but these are slaves

nope, no followers here, you'll need to be more clear about what it is you're looking for

i'm trying to see if there is a mod that if i have a follower with me and send her to attack a group (foresworn or bandits) and she is defeated in battle (i.e. SL Defeat) she has the potential of being taken a slave etc...

i'm trying to see if there is a mod that if i have a follower with me and send her to attack a group (foresworn or bandits) and she is defeated in battle (i.e. SL Defeat) she has the potential of being taken a slave etc...

if you'd like to make her your slave thru battle or any other means then this is the right mod, but if you're just looking for a link to make your follower the slave of another npc this won't work for that and it won't help those other mods do that either

if you'd like to make her your slave thru battle or any other means then this is the right mod, but if you're just looking for a link to make your follower the slave of another npc this won't work for that and it won't help those other mods do that either

got it thanks for saving me the time and trouble. :)

I tried to make slaves followers via console (addfac and so on) and with mods. It works, i have the "i need your help" dialogue as for any vanilla-follower. But after that, the slave-followers just stay in place, don't follow me, and i can't speak to them anymore.

Do you know a way to make them compatible-follower ? I would like to use AFT-options on my slaves and i don't know how to do that

I tried to make slaves followers via console (addfac and so on) and with mods. It works, i have the "i need your help" dialogue as for any vanilla-follower. But after that, the slave-followers just stay in place, don't follow me, and i can't speak to them anymore.

Do you know a way to make them compatible-follower ? I would like to use AFT-options on my slaves and i don't know how to do that

those bugs you're getting are why i don't recommend attempting to make them followers, it makes the dialogs confusing separating follower dialogs from slave dialogs, but if you'd like to use aft options on slaves it comes with its own book for explaining how to use its functions and a target spell for what you're looking for

post-436139-0-10147400-1464101516_thumb.jpg

those bugs you're getting are why i don't recommend attempting to make them followers, it makes the dialogs confusing separating follower dialogs from slave dialogs, but if you'd like to use aft options on slaves it comes with its own book for explaining how to use its functions and a target spell for what you're looking for

attachicon.gifaft spell.JPG

Does this spell (tweak make follower) work for you on slaves ?

When i try it on slaves (if they follow me or not, i tried both), i can't speak to them anymore....

I have the last version of both mods, and not much other mods...

posting screenshot:

post-436139-0-80418800-1464103423_thumb.jpg

basically that means you'll never get the tdf pimping dialogs on an npc, unless its either a follower or a unique npc

prettier bandits might add the flag needed for that to work

i'll let you know how that goes after i get time to test that

attachicon.gifaft spell.JPG

Does this spell (tweak make follower) work for you on slaves ?

When i try it on slaves (if they follow me or not, i tried both), i can't speak to them anymore....

I have the last version of both mods, and not much other mods...

they're not followers heed the aft warnings when using it for slaves then fix the slave's name thru pahe, but continued usage in this manner will continue to make the slave lose its name, they weren't designed to be followers and should be removed from aft quickly

this does however make itr possible to manage slaves with tdf if you manage with aft then hire the slave like you would a follower then unmanage them from aft---i think i had to rename the slave about 3 times thru all that to get it to work

tested 6.0.8 still no renaming functionality and if i try to rename i am getting all clothes off .... very strange

that clothing bug sounds like its something from an outfit manager you're using Or its from 1 of those 2 mods you mentioned the last post you made

that clothing bug sounds like its something from an outfit manager you're using Or its from 1 of those 2 mods you mentioned the last post you made

i got many mods so something is blocking that mbe... can i do something about load order?...  i mean relocating the sexlab extension wont change it right ? and the main mod is master and its already almost last one in masterlist. hmmmm

i got many mods so something is blocking that mbe... can i do something about load order?...  i mean relocating the sexlab extension wont change it right ? and the main mod is master and its already almost last one in masterlist. hmmmm

for load order i always suggest putting pahe last

we pull certain data from the master, but for the most part pahe does everything, in fact pahe has so much power over its master that reprogramming the master had very little effect over pahe