Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

Ok so i got 2 quick questions.

First

Hi cliftonJD,

Just a quick question about paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp

If I'm still using EinarrTheRed's Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild, has anything been changed that would potentially break PAHE or vice versa?

Where do i find this slave camp rebuild and does it have an option for buying slaves?

Second, does that lakeview cell work without locking me in the basement now and can i remove it somehow?

First

Hi cliftonJD,

If I'm still using EinarrTheRed's Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild, has anything been changed that would potentially break PAHE or vice versa?

Where do i find this slave camp rebuild and does it have an option for buying slaves?

Second, does that lakeview cell work without locking me in the basement now and can i remove it somehow?

buyng slaves could be interesting feature... sometimes in skyrim i get too much money but what to do with it ;)

First

Hi cliftonJD,

buyng slaves could be interesting feature... sometimes in skyrim i get too much money but what to do with it ;)

Yeah, the problem with the buying slaves idea would be that the slaves would have to be named characters, not random bandits or something similar, otherwise, what is the point.

btw, to clarify with my Fellglow question, i was asking where i can find that mod because it doesn't seem to be on this site.

Great work. Great update. :D

Dunno if this was fixed as I see new version was uploaded.

I use pahe_lives_on-6.0.3beta8 and the Jarl of Dawnstar gives me quest to catch some prisoners for his mine although I am not a thane. There's dialogue with him sort of "as a thane is something required of me?"

First

Hi cliftonJD,

it was discontinued by the author due to complaints

the ladder issue some users have is being looked into for a future update, but for now anybody experiencing this does have the option to disable the lakeview manor cell esp

First

Hi cliftonJD,

already planned, i just forget to mention it in the notes

First

Hi cliftonJD,

Yeah, the problem with the buying slaves idea would be that the slaves would have to be named characters, not random bandits or something similar, otherwise, what is the point.

this mod here:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2906-prettier-bandits/

adds over 320 different facial changes to the random encounters

not quite sure if it'll be from a unique list or random list or combination between them just yet

btw, to clarify with my Fellglow question, i was asking where i can find that mod because it doesn't seem to be on this site.

yes understood and planned to be featured here in a future update

Great work. Great update. :D

Dunno if this was fixed as I see new version was uploaded.

I use pahe_lives_on-6.0.3beta8 and the Jarl of Dawnstar gives me quest to catch some prisoners for his mine although I am not a thane. There's dialogue with him sort of "as a thane is something required of me?"

we don't add quest dialog here i'm guessing that means you've started missions for home sweet home :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53669-wip-paradise-halls-home-sweet-home-v09-01-03-16/

the ladder issue some users have is being looked into for a future update, but for now anybody experiencing this does have the option to disable the lakeview manor cell esp

In yet another dumbass moment, I actually found the option to turn that cell off shortly after i posted that.

i am testing 605 ... well i must say that clohes feature works... but renaming not. version 5 works very well but 6 has issues with renaming again or still no idea

as i saw you just posted on pretty bandits my question to this is can you still rename them manually

(from pretty bandits)

Known Issues:

• The mod flags the modified NPCs as unique, this might cause issues with some mods.
  • If you are using PAHE, the auto-renamer will not automatically rename Prettier Bandits, but you should still be able to rename them from the slave's tab after collaring them. This is because of the unique flag being set, PAHE's auto-renamer ignores NPCs flagged as unique.

i am testing 605 ... well i must say that clohes feature works... but renaming not. version 5 works very well but 6 has issues with renaming again or still no idea

as i saw you just posted on pretty bandits my question to this is can you still rename them manually

(from pretty bandits)

Known Issues:

• The mod flags the modified NPCs as unique, this might cause issues with some mods.
  • If you are using PAHE, the auto-renamer will not automatically rename Prettier Bandits, but you should still be able to rename them from the slave's tab after collaring them. This is because of the unique flag being set, PAHE's auto-renamer ignores NPCs flagged as unique.

i dont use pretty bandits only vanilla also i got expanded towns and cities and popluated towns and villages reborn 2.2  and inconsequental npcs.  I tryed to rename manually bandit (bandit) then i suddently unequipp all clothes and weapons LOL ... so now i am naked and the bandits name is still bandit... how funny is that :D

(from pretty bandits)

Known Issues:

i dont use pretty bandits only vanilla also i got expanded towns and cities and popluated towns and villages reborn 2.2  and inconsequental npcs.  I tryed to rename manually bandit (bandit) then i suddently unequipp all clothes and weapons LOL ... so now i am naked and the bandits name is still bandit... how funny is that :D

oh, definitely something odd there, does this bug effect new bandits as well or just those caught with the previous bugs already in it

i can check that... i dtsrt new game enslave one and let you know

if its only the slaves previously caught i have plans for fixing them as well, i'll work into the core a feature to reclone them

if its new slaves also  i'll have to think up a new strategy for fixing that

if its only the slaves previously caught i have plans for fixing them as well, i'll work into the core a feature to reclone them

to do it quickly i loaded a save where i still had no slaves... then enslaved bandit the same as last time. renaming aint working. enslavement method i used is enslave health.

>needs further return response from the user requesting it

I didn't see the post requesting further response...? It would be fantastic for your mod to have commands for the slave to have sex with animals (or, for example, "your punishment is to have sex with him" where the "him" is allowed to be an animal) but the main problem is that slaves can't have sex with animals at all right now (as of version 6.02 anyway) even when that's initiated by a different mod. It breaks animal sex functionality for enslaved NPC's.

And thanks again for your hard work.

I didn't see the post requesting further response...? It would be fantastic for your mod to have commands for the slave to have sex with animals (or, for example, "your punishment is to have sex with him" where the "him" is allowed to be an animal) but the main problem is that slaves can't have sex with animals at all right now (as of version 6.02 anyway) even when that's initiated by a different mod. It breaks animal sex functionality for enslaved NPC's.

ya, i don't remember who posted it just after the page had opened, somebody used another mod to cause a horse to have sex with the slave and they said it caused ctd's, but never posted there log to see what caused the ctd and since the sex wasn't provided by pahe it's not something that can even be looked into for a solution without a log of the cause for it

if the sex was incurred on a slave who's clothing or armor couldn't be removed then sl will read it as a none object slave so that again will need to be retested on a slave who's not bugged and if the ctd still occurs then post the log to be looked into for possible fixes

to do it quickly i loaded a save where i still had no slaves... then enslaved bandit the same as last time. renaming aint working. enslavement method i used is enslave health.

ok, try this (if it works i'll move it to the downloads section for easy access)

in theory this should work as well as 5.0 did

still doesn't fix the slaves you already own yet, that'll taker a bit longer to work in, but atleast it should prevent any future occurrences of the bug

i loaded the save before slaves again... tryed to enslave her but then after first acrivating the slave to give her collar she died instant ...

ok, try this (if it works i'll move it to the downloads section for easy access)

in theory this should work as well as 5.0 did

still doesn't fix the slaves you already own yet, that'll taker a bit longer to work in, but atleast it should prevent any future occurrences of the bug

i loaded the save before slaves again... tryed to enslave her but then after first acrivating the slave to give her collar she died instant ...

:s running out of ideas here, for all intents in purpose that version should behave the same as version 5 did, but give some of of the features from version 6.05

unfortunately the way blabla coded it the only way the log will show something will be to turn on trace logging from your papyrus lines in config

your normal logs can tell if there's something else stopping it, but only trace enabled logs show the messages from pahe

normal logs for debugging a spammed papyrus use this:

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=1

trace logs for debugging a problem with the code use this:

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

Old Fellglow slave camp fixes.

I've been having problems with the Old Fellglow slave camp and having discolored faces & neck seams which drive me crazy. So I used Einarr's or Strec's Meshes from the newer slave camp rebuild which fixed mostly everybody. Then regenerated meshes to anyone else who was left that were broke. Except Ladia, I changed a texture and hair, because I claim her. Although most of you wouldn't appreciate the seminal fluid texture I chose for my personal game I opted to change her warpaint to mark my territory.

I'm attaching a few before & afters pics. I may also try to rob Einnar or Strec's vender if they don't put that kick ass slave camp back up.

Instructions: just overwrite anything if it wants to.

post-886236-0-80017000-1463345637_thumb.jpg

post-886236-0-36092000-1463345645_thumb.jpg

post-886236-0-50508600-1463345657_thumb.jpg

post-886236-0-05863300-1463345666_thumb.jpg

post-886236-0-43496700-1463345672_thumb.jpg

post-886236-0-70318100-1463345680_thumb.jpg

post-886236-0-34150000-1463345753_thumb.jpg

paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp-adjusted 5-15-16.7z

ok heres the log and load order

these here are spamming up you logs:

AddPerkGuardEastmarchSmithing", missing file?

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:38PM] Cannot open store for class "AddPerkGuardHaafingarSmithing", missing file?

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:38PM] Cannot open store for class "AddPerkGuardHjaalmarchSmithin

(more of that thru out)

chimes mod here:

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeReplaceScript to (39236B4C) because their base types do not match

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeReplaceScript to (39236B4F) because their base types do not match

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeReplaceScript to (39236B50) because their base types do not match

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeReplaceScript to (39236B51) because their base types do not match

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeReplaceScript to (39236B52) because their base types do not match

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeReplaceScript to (39236B53) because their base types do not match

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeReplaceScript to (39236B54) because their base types do not match

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeReplaceScript to (39236B55) because their base types do not match

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Cannot open store for class "DBM_TouchstonePedestalScript", missing file?

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_TouchstonePedestalScript to (39236B6F) because their base types do not match

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Cannot open store for class "DBM_ChimeHangScript", missing file?

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeHangScript to (39236BB9) because their base types do not match

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeHangScript to (39236BB0) because their base types do not match

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeHangScript to (39236BA7) because their base types do not match

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeHangScript to (39236B9E) because their base types do not match

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeHangScript to (39236B95) because their base types do not match

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Cannot open store for class "DBM_HungChimeScript", missing file?

this part here is something i'll need to fix:

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:57PM] warning: Property backpack_mules on script pahbootstrapscript attached to PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (1800CF32) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

this looks like a problem with your dlc content, but i've never seen it before and its flooding your log so not sure what to tell you there:

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:57PM] Error: Property Gold001 on script DLC2GoldPileScript attached to (04034E1E) cannot be bound because (0E0054DC) is not the right type

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:57PM] Error: Property Gold001 on script DLC2GoldPileScript attached to (04034E1D) cannot be bound because (0E0054DB) is not the right type

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:57PM] Error: Property Gold001 on script DLC2GoldPileScript attached to (04034E17) cannot be bound because (0E0054DB) is not the right type

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:57PM] Error: Property Gold001 on script DLC2GoldPileScript attached to (04034E12) cannot be bound because (0E0054DB) is not the right type

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:57PM] Error: Property Gold001 on script DLC2GoldPileScript attached to (04034E0F) cannot be bound because (0E0054DB) is not the right type

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:57PM] Error: Property Gold001 on script DLC2GoldPileScript attached to (04034E0E) cannot be bound because (0E0054DB) is not the right type

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:57PM] Error: Property Gold001 on script DLC2GoldPileScript attached to (04034E0A) cannot be bound because (0E0054DB) is not the right type

don't recognize this mod here:

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:35PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ005 on script IHOConfigMenuScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:35PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ006 on script IHOConfigMenuScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:35PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ007 on script IHOConfigMenuScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

(that's a small piece of a repetitive spam)

here's another bug from pahe having an issue with the update, shouldn't cause a problem, but might help to clean the save:

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:35PM] warning: Variable ::PAHECanBeCaptured_var on script pahe_slavecandidate loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:35PM] warning: Variable levelDiff on script pahe_slavecandidate loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable ::backpack_mules_var on script pahbootstrapscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable ::PAHBECalm_var on script pahbootstrapscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable ::PAHBETied_var on script pahbootstrapscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable ::PAHEnslaveCancelPerk_var on script pahbootstrapscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable nameArray on script pahbootstrapscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

something wrong with immersive wenches here:

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ000 on script lalawench_ressnecro loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ001 on script lalawench_ressnecro loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ002 on script lalawench_ressnecro loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ000 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ001 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ002 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ003 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ004 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ005 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ006 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ007 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ008 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ009 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ010 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ011 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ012 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ013 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ014 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ015 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ016 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ017 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ018 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ019 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ020 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ021 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ022 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ023 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ024 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ025 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ026 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ027 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ028 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ029 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ030 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ031 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ032 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ033 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ034 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ035 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ036 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ037 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ038 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ039 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ040 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ041 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ042 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ043 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ044 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ045 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ046 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ047 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

(that also looks like it might just need the save cleaned)

i don't see any mod or script reference at all to this next bug:

Error: Object handle 0xD7AD4E60 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] Error: Object handle 0xD8D91890 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] Error: Object handle 0xCFF69060 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] Error: Object handle 0xD7DD7EF0 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] Error: Object handle 0xD9108070 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] Error: Object handle 0xD9697410 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] Error: Object handle 0xD8BC3AB0 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] Error: Object handle 0xD9690D20 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM]

-quite odd to not have any script reference as to why its looking for object

this last part here is the enslavement bug i needed:

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:30PM] [PAHExtension slave] After Assign

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:32PM] Error: Cannot get the faction rank with a None faction

stack:

[ (00039FE2)].Actor.GetFactionRank() - "" Line ?

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.GetFactionRank() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 789

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHSlave.AfterAssign() - "pahslave.psc" Line 150

[PAH (1801FAEF)].pahcore.AddSlave() - "pahcore.psc" Line 261

[PAH (1801FAEF)].pahcore.Capture() - "pahcore.psc" Line 515

[ (1800C9C9)].PRKF_PAHEnslavePerk_0100C9C9.Fragment_1() - "prkf_pahenslaveperk_0100c9c9.psc" Line 8

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:32PM] [PAHExtension slave] After Assign Done

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:32PM] [PAHExtension slave] [PAHSlave ] is [Actor < (00039FE2)>]

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:40PM] Error: Cannot call GetFormID() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[PAH (1801FAEF)].pahcore.updateSlaveArray() - "pahcore.psc" Line 409

[PAH (1801FAEF)].pahcore.RemoveSlave() - "pahcore.psc" Line 282

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.OnDeath() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 244

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:40PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp92"

stack:

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.OnDeath() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 244

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:40PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to PAHSlave[]

stack:

[PAH (1801FAEF)].pahcore.GetSlaveArrayLength() - "pahcore.psc" Line 1396

[PAH (1801FAEF)].pahcore.updateSlaveArray() - "pahcore.psc" Line 423

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:40PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to String[]

stack:

[PAH (1801FAEF)].pahcore.GetStringArrayLength() - "pahcore.psc" Line 1136

[PAH (1801FAEF)].pahcore.updateSlaveArray() - "pahcore.psc" Line 424

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:40PM] Error: Cannot call GetPositionX() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.UpdateIsMovingOnTick() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 741

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.OnUpdate() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 216

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:40PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp206"

stack:

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.UpdateIsMovingOnTick() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 741

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.OnUpdate() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 216

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:40PM] Error: Cannot call GetPositionY() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.UpdateIsMovingOnTick() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 742

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:40PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp206"

stack:

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.UpdateIsMovingOnTick() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 742

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:40PM] Error: Cannot call IsInDialogueWithPlayer() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.FinishDialogueOnTick() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 481

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.OnUpdate() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 217

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:40PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp131"

stack:

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.FinishDialogueOnTick() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 481

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.OnUpdate() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 217

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:40PM] Error: Cannot call getDistance() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.getDistance() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 875

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHSlave.BehaviourOnUpdate() - "pahslave.psc" Line ?

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHSlave.OnUpdate() - "pahslave.psc" Line 198

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:40PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp252"

stack:

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.getDistance() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 875

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHSlave.BehaviourOnUpdate() - "pahslave.psc" Line ?

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHSlave.OnUpdate() - "pahslave.psc" Line 198

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:40PM] Error: Cannot call WornHasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.CanIdle() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 928

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHSlave.PlayIdlesOnTick() - "pahslave.psc" Line 314

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHSlave.OnUpdate() - "pahslave.psc" Line 200

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:40PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp273"

stack:

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.CanIdle() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 928

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHSlave.PlayIdlesOnTick() - "pahslave.psc" Line 314

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHSlave.OnUpdate() - "pahslave.psc" Line 200

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:40PM] Error: Cannot call WornHasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.CanIdle() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 930

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:40PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp274"

stack:

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.CanIdle() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 930

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:40PM] Error: Cannot call IsInFaction() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.CanIdle() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 932

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:40PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp274"

stack:

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.CanIdle() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 932

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:44PM] Error: Cannot call GetAV() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.GetAV() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 879

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHSlave.SetPrehitStats() - "pahslave.psc" Line 213

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHSlave.OnUpdateGameTime() - "pahslave.psc" Line 427

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:44PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp254"

stack:

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.GetAV() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 879

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHSlave.SetPrehitStats() - "pahslave.psc" Line 213

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHSlave.OnUpdateGameTime() - "pahslave.psc" Line 427

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:44PM] Error: Attempting to stop an invalid sound instance

stack:

.Sound.StopInstance() - "" Line ?

[None].DW_BreathSpellScr.OnEffectFinish() - "DW_BreathSpellScr.psc" Line 84

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:45PM] Error: Attempting to stop an invalid sound instance

stack:

[None].DW_BreathSpellScr.OnEffectFinish() - "DW_BreathSpellScr.psc" Line 85

stack:

stack:

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:48PM] Error: Cannot call RestoreAV() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.RestoreAV() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 887

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHSlave.Regen() - "pahslave.psc" Line 902

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHSlave.OnUpdate() - "pahslave.psc" Line 195

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:48PM] Error: Cannot call getDistance() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:48PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp252"

stack:

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:48PM] Error: Cannot call WornHasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:48PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp273"

stack:

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:48PM] Error: Cannot call WornHasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:48PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp274"

stack:

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:48PM] Error: Cannot call IsInFaction() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:48PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp274"

stack:

seems the game doesn't like my faction changes, i'll undo those and see what else i need to fix and get you an update

that's the temporary fix that i can whip up quicker for ya while i work on a better method of doing it somebody else told me can be done from ck

these here are spamming up you logs:

AddPerkGuardEastmarchSmithing", missing file?

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:38PM] Cannot open store for class "AddPerkGuardHaafingarSmithing", missing file?

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:38PM] Cannot open store for class "AddPerkGuardHjaalmarchSmithin

(more of that thru out)

chimes mod here:

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeReplaceScript to (39236B4C) because their base types do not match

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeReplaceScript to (39236B4F) because their base types do not match

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeReplaceScript to (39236B50) because their base types do not match

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeReplaceScript to (39236B51) because their base types do not match

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeReplaceScript to (39236B52) because their base types do not match

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeReplaceScript to (39236B53) because their base types do not match

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeReplaceScript to (39236B54) because their base types do not match

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeReplaceScript to (39236B55) because their base types do not match

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Cannot open store for class "DBM_TouchstonePedestalScript", missing file?

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_TouchstonePedestalScript to (39236B6F) because their base types do not match

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Cannot open store for class "DBM_ChimeHangScript", missing file?

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeHangScript to (39236BB9) because their base types do not match

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeHangScript to (39236BB0) because their base types do not match

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeHangScript to (39236BA7) because their base types do not match

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeHangScript to (39236B9E) because their base types do not match

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeHangScript to (39236B95) because their base types do not match

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:42PM] Cannot open store for class "DBM_HungChimeScript", missing file?

this part here is something i'll need to fix:

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:57PM] warning: Property backpack_mules on script pahbootstrapscript attached to PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (1800CF32) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

this looks like a problem with your dlc content, but i've never seen it before and its flooding your log so not sure what to tell you there:

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:57PM] Error: Property Gold001 on script DLC2GoldPileScript attached to (04034E1E) cannot be bound because (0E0054DC) is not the right type

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:57PM] Error: Property Gold001 on script DLC2GoldPileScript attached to (04034E1D) cannot be bound because (0E0054DB) is not the right type

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:57PM] Error: Property Gold001 on script DLC2GoldPileScript attached to (04034E17) cannot be bound because (0E0054DB) is not the right type

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:57PM] Error: Property Gold001 on script DLC2GoldPileScript attached to (04034E12) cannot be bound because (0E0054DB) is not the right type

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:57PM] Error: Property Gold001 on script DLC2GoldPileScript attached to (04034E0F) cannot be bound because (0E0054DB) is not the right type

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:57PM] Error: Property Gold001 on script DLC2GoldPileScript attached to (04034E0E) cannot be bound because (0E0054DB) is not the right type

[05/15/2016 - 10:24:57PM] Error: Property Gold001 on script DLC2GoldPileScript attached to (04034E0A) cannot be bound because (0E0054DB) is not the right type

don't recognize this mod here:

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:35PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ005 on script IHOConfigMenuScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:35PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ006 on script IHOConfigMenuScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:35PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ007 on script IHOConfigMenuScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

(that's a small piece of a repetitive spam)

here's another bug from pahe having an issue with the update, shouldn't cause a problem, but might help to clean the save:

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:35PM] warning: Variable ::PAHECanBeCaptured_var on script pahe_slavecandidate loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:35PM] warning: Variable levelDiff on script pahe_slavecandidate loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable ::backpack_mules_var on script pahbootstrapscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable ::PAHBECalm_var on script pahbootstrapscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable ::PAHBETied_var on script pahbootstrapscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable ::PAHEnslaveCancelPerk_var on script pahbootstrapscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable nameArray on script pahbootstrapscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

something wrong with immersive wenches here:

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ000 on script lalawench_ressnecro loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ001 on script lalawench_ressnecro loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ002 on script lalawench_ressnecro loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ000 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ001 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ002 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ003 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ004 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ005 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ006 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ007 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ008 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ009 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ010 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ011 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ012 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ013 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ014 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ015 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ016 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ017 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ018 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ019 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ020 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ021 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ022 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ023 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ024 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ025 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ026 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ027 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ028 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ029 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ030 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ031 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ032 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ033 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ034 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ035 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ036 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ037 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ038 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ039 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ040 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ041 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ042 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ043 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ044 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ045 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ046 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] warning: Variable QQZQQ047 on script lalawench_IWMCMscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

(that also looks like it might just need the save cleaned)

i don't see any mod or script reference at all to this next bug:

Error: Object handle 0xD7AD4E60 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] Error: Object handle 0xD8D91890 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] Error: Object handle 0xCFF69060 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] Error: Object handle 0xD7DD7EF0 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] Error: Object handle 0xD9108070 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] Error: Object handle 0xD9697410 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] Error: Object handle 0xD8BC3AB0 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM] Error: Object handle 0xD9690D20 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared

[05/15/2016 - 10:25:36PM]

-quite odd to not have any script reference as to why its looking for object

this last part here is the enslavement bug i needed:

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:30PM] [PAHExtension slave] After Assign

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:32PM] Error: Cannot get the faction rank with a None faction

stack:

[ (00039FE2)].Actor.GetFactionRank() - "" Line ?

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.GetFactionRank() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 789

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHSlave.AfterAssign() - "pahslave.psc" Line 150

[PAH (1801FAEF)].pahcore.AddSlave() - "pahcore.psc" Line 261

[PAH (1801FAEF)].pahcore.Capture() - "pahcore.psc" Line 515

[ (1800C9C9)].PRKF_PAHEnslavePerk_0100C9C9.Fragment_1() - "prkf_pahenslaveperk_0100c9c9.psc" Line 8

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:32PM] [PAHExtension slave] After Assign Done

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:32PM] [PAHExtension slave] [PAHSlave ] is [Actor < (00039FE2)>]

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:40PM] Error: Cannot call GetFormID() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:40PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp92"

stack:

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:40PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to PAHSlave[]

stack:

[PAH (1801FAEF)].pahcore.GetSlaveArrayLength() - "pahcore.psc" Line 1396

[PAH (1801FAEF)].pahcore.updateSlaveArray() - "pahcore.psc" Line 423

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:40PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to String[]

stack:

[PAH (1801FAEF)].pahcore.GetStringArrayLength() - "pahcore.psc" Line 1136

[PAH (1801FAEF)].pahcore.updateSlaveArray() - "pahcore.psc" Line 424

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:40PM] Error: Cannot call GetPositionX() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

stack:

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:40PM] Error: Cannot call GetPositionY() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

stack:

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:40PM] Error: Cannot call IsInDialogueWithPlayer() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:40PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp131"

stack:

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:40PM] Error: Cannot call getDistance() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:40PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp252"

stack:

stack:

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:40PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp273"

stack:

stack:

stack:

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:40PM] Error: Cannot call IsInFaction() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

stack:

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:44PM] Error: Cannot call GetAV() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:44PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp254"

stack:

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:44PM] Error: Attempting to stop an invalid sound instance

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:48PM] Error: Cannot call RestoreAV() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.RestoreAV() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 887

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHSlave.Regen() - "pahslave.psc" Line 902

[alias slave on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHSlave.OnUpdate() - "pahslave.psc" Line 195

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:48PM] Error: Cannot call getDistance() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:48PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp252"

stack:

stack:

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:48PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp273"

stack:

stack:

stack:

[05/15/2016 - 10:32:48PM] Error: Cannot call IsInFaction() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

stack:

seems the game doesn't like my faction changes, i'll undo those and see what else i need to fix and get you an update

that's the temporary fix that i can whip up quicker for ya while i work on a better method of doing it somebody else told me can be done from ck

i was playing around and patching some mods with restringer and then deactivated changes made by restringer for testing... so i gues immersive horses and immersive wneches went bit crazy about this. ok and this chime script is from legacy of dragonborn but it causes no ctd its just left over for next update. i assume DLCgold is from coins of tamriel v2 script free. Addperkguard is from a mod i keep forgetting wich :/ 

I've been having problems with the Old Fellglow slave camp and having discolored faces & neck seams which drive me crazy. So I used Einarr's or Strec's Meshes from the newer slave camp rebuild which fixed mostly everybody. Then regenerated meshes to anyone else who was left that were broke. Except Ladia, I changed a texture and hair, because I claim her. Although most of you wouldn't appreciate the seminal fluid texture I chose for my personal game I opted to change her warpaint to mark my territory.

I'm attaching a few before & afters pics. I may also try to rob Einnar or Strec's vender if they don't put that kick ass slave camp back up.

thank you very much! i hope maybe Clifton could integrate it in next update :)

lol, well the 1 who had it up, took it down cuz the other claimed it was piracy, but with patients i'll be posting it here when i'm sure that's over with

new update, hopefully everything works this time:

Edited by CliftonJD

ya, i don't remember who posted it just after the page had opened, somebody used another mod to cause a horse to have sex with the slave and they said it caused ctd's, but never posted there log to see what caused the ctd and since the sex wasn't provided by pahe it's not something that can even be looked into for a solution without a log of the cause for it

if the sex was incurred on a slave who's clothing or armor couldn't be removed then sl will read it as a none object slave so that again will need to be retested on a slave who's not bugged and if the ctd still occurs then post the log to be looked into for possible fixes

That was me, I didn't say it caused CTD's, and I did include a log. It was on a generic slave, and I didn't have problems otherwise creating sexlab scenes with this slave so it's not a matter of the disrobe function or other sexlab function not working.

Just like the case of Vilja not working you're avoiding the bug report by dismissing it out of hand for flimsy reasons. I will appreciate it if you look into this. I'll be happy to help you look into this. But if you don't want to I would appreciate you saying so directly.

Just in case I didn't, or for your convenience, here is a log of a failed attempt to use Puppetmaster to have a slave fuck a horse.

Papyrus.0.log

That was me, I didn't say it caused CTD's, and I did include a log. It was on a generic slave, and I didn't have problems otherwise creating sexlab scenes with this slave so it's not a matter of the disrobe function or other sexlab function not working.

Just like the case of Vilja not working you're avoiding the bug report by dismissing it out of hand for flimsy reasons. I will appreciate it if you look into this. I'll be happy to help you look into this. But if you don't want to I would appreciate you saying so directly.

the vilja bugs you had i couldn't reproduce

if for some reason you getting a different result this :

unfortunately the way blabla coded it the only way the log will show something will be to turn on trace logging from your papyrus lines in config

your normal logs can tell if there's something else stopping it, but only trace enabled logs show the messages from pahe

normal logs for debugging a spammed papyrus use this:

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=1

trace logs for debugging a problem with the code use this:

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

no clue what's wrong with the new file you just posted, but sexlab tells me i don't have permission to download it

ok, it let me download your new log, but as you had to use another mod to styart the anims the bugs in the log come from sexlab and its huge:

05/15/2016 - 07:55:20PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetState() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[sexLabQuestFramework (07000D62)].sslthreadslots.PickModel() - "sslThreadSlots.psc" Line 16

[sexLabQuestFramework (07000D62)].sexlabframework.NewThread() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 71

[alias _mindAliasPlayer on quest _mindQuest (15000D62)]._mindscript.TryStartSex() - "_mindScript.psc" Line 1949

[alias _mindAliasPlayer on quest _mindQuest (15000D62)]._mindscript.OnUpdate() - "_mindScript.psc" Line 313

[05/15/2016 - 07:55:20PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"

stack:

[sexLabQuestFramework (07000D62)].sslthreadslots.PickModel() - "sslThreadSlots.psc" Line 16

[sexLabQuestFramework (07000D62)].sexlabframework.NewThread() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 71

[alias _mindAliasPlayer on quest _mindQuest (15000D62)]._mindscript.TryStartSex() - "_mindScript.psc" Line 1949

[alias _mindAliasPlayer on quest _mindQuest (15000D62)]._mindscript.OnUpdate() - "_mindScript.psc" Line 313

[05/15/2016 - 07:55:20PM] ERROR: Cannot call AddActor() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[alias _mindAliasPlayer on quest _mindQuest (15000D62)]._mindscript.TryStartSex() - "_mindScript.psc" Line 1970

[05/15/2016 - 07:55:20PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp205"

stack:

[alias _mindAliasPlayer on quest _mindQuest (15000D62)]._mindscript.TryStartSex() - "_mindScript.psc" Line 1970

[05/15/2016 - 07:55:20PM] ERROR: Cannot call AddActor() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[alias _mindAliasPlayer on quest _mindQuest (15000D62)]._mindscript.TryStartSex() - "_mindScript.psc" Line 1973

[05/15/2016 - 07:55:20PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp205"

stack:

[alias _mindAliasPlayer on quest _mindQuest (15000D62)]._mindscript.TryStartSex() - "_mindScript.psc" Line 1973

[05/15/2016 - 07:55:20PM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=2, Tags=Creature, TagsSuppressed=, RequireAll=TRUE)

[05/15/2016 - 07:55:20PM] ERROR: Cannot call SetAnimations() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[alias _mindAliasPlayer on quest _mindQuest (15000D62)]._mindscript.TryStartSex() - "_mindScript.psc" Line 1998

[05/15/2016 - 07:55:20PM] ERROR: Cannot call SetBedding() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[alias _mindAliasPlayer on quest _mindQuest (15000D62)]._mindscript.TryStartSex() - "_mindScript.psc" Line 2001

[05/15/2016 - 07:55:20PM] ERROR: Cannot call StartThread() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[alias _mindAliasPlayer on quest _mindQuest (15000D62)]._mindscript.TryStartSex() - "_mindScript.psc" Line 2010

[05/15/2016 - 07:55:32PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetState() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[05/15/2016 - 07:55:32PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"

stack:

[alias _mindAliasPlayer on quest _mindQuest

majority of it is related to none objects - i've seen that before with the slaves, but the last time i saw it was on broken slaves--does the renamer and inventory still work on these slaves your testing with and what version of pahe are you testing with

Edited by CliftonJD