Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

No idea what you're talking about Dave.  Nothing in Prettier Bandits prevents you undressing them after you capture them. 

i am talking about paradise halls not about prittier bandits ... who needs them if you have foxy skyrim npc overhaul and bodytypes of skyrim ...

No idea what you're talking about Dave.  Nothing in Prettier Bandits prevents you undressing them after you capture them. 

i am talking about paradise halls not about prittier bandits ... who needs them if you have foxy skyrim npc overhaul and bodytypes of skyrim ...

you're quoting a reply to a pretty bandits reference, its only logical we'd think you were talking about pretty bandits

not being able to change the slaves clothes is not an issue from pretty bandits or anything to do with the renamer or unique npc's...

skyrim npc overhaul and bodytypes of skyrim might actually be the link we were looking for concerning why you're unable to use version 6

we have the renamer here in pahe because it was a highly demanded feature that went thru rigorous testing to put it there

the fact that the renamer is broken for those slaves conincides with not being able to change their clothing or armor because those slaves are seen as none objects in the game. none object errors can break about any mod in skyrim flooding your log with errors.

Any chance a favorite slave can be rewarded with another slave? And i have radiant prostitution installed also, I noticed an option in the mod that rewards you a bonus if you please your custom for a certain ammount of time, something like (90 seconds)<- this also can be adjusted in options.

Could it be possible to implement something similar? Using sex as a weapon I mean, something like "To gain complete loyalty of your slave, you must have sex with them (Something like 150 times,< This can be adjusted ofcourse or however.). Also Rape can take alot longer or cause the npc to follow orders nothing more, while they hate you still.

It would be nice to use sex as a weapon, and have slave sooo hooked on you and your sex that it is like an addiction.

PS.   just some ideas.......Peace, keep up the good work and thanx for this awesome mod.:)

I have TDF, yet my slaves never have the conversation option to become whores. Is there some other mod I need for dialogue compatibility?

Also, does anyone have comments or input on how to keep the game balanced once you have a handful of combat slaves? It's cool to have them, but they make combat trivial with no downside once you achieve the numbers. On the other hand, if I install mods that multiply enemy spawns, it then becomes impossible to deal with enemies without all the help. There doesn't seem to be any real internal balancing once they're disciplined.

Lastly, if the glorious modmaker (-continuer?) ever is looking for ideas, I would love a way to outfit all slaves at once, both for bondage and combat purposes. Mannequins that copy what they are wearing onto all slaves in a radius for a gold cost would be pretty sweet. Since it's mostly for convenience or looks, it would be nice if mundane gear came at a small discount, but magical (non-DD) gear had a huge surcharge.

Any chance a favorite slave can be rewarded with another slave? And i have radiant prostitution installed also, I noticed an option in the mod that rewards you a bonus if you please your custom for a certain ammount of time, something like (90 seconds)<- this also can be adjusted in options.

Could it be possible to implement something similar? Using sex as a weapon I mean, something like "To gain complete loyalty of your slave, you must have sex with them (Something like 150 times,< This can be adjusted ofcourse or however.). Also Rape can take alot longer or cause the npc to follow orders nothing more, while they hate you still.

It would be nice to use sex as a weapon, and have slave sooo hooked on you and your sex that it is like an addiction.

PS.   just some ideas.......Peace, keep up the good work and thanx for this awesome mod. :)

1. ok on the mention of a slave being rewarded by another save refer to the change notes(version 5.1 beta) and the plans section- already been looked into by blabla, the plans our to look into that old code and determine what went wrong if at all possible to resurrect it without breaking the game again (was a huge catastrophe the first time around)
  2. already in the process of working in that conecpt idea: the latest code from blabla had the rapes set to lose relationship value towards the slave and my latest release in 6.05 is attempting to do the reverse for consensual relationships - in theory it should raise your relationship with the slaves for consensual sex, but i don't know how much a normal relationship goes to determine if that's working properly. normally with psq it went up kinda slow like the new pahe and increased as the psq levels went up so it might be that i've got it in there and its just alot of relationship values needed (possibly as high as the number you have listed there i don't know yet)
  • at some point later i'll be reviewing those changes again for each sex act to have different values towards the relationship, i wanted to see how fast my current changes went before  adjusting further, but i think i've tested enough to warrant further implementation as time permits away from other features
  • i also need to determine why i'm getting some new bugs from sl with my new gender checks so that'll bring me back to that file likely be working those in at the same time again

looks like from your suggestion you're asking for an additional menu option to configure that: can definitely add that to my to-do list plans

I have TDF, yet my slaves never have the conversation option to become whores. Is there some other mod I need for dialogue compatibility?

Also, does anyone have comments or input on how to keep the game balanced once you have a handful of combat slaves? It's cool to have them, but they make combat trivial with no downside once you achieve the numbers. On the other hand, if I install mods that multiply enemy spawns, it then becomes impossible to deal with enemies without all the help. There doesn't seem to be any real internal balancing once they're disciplined.

Lastly, if the glorious modmaker (-continuer?) ever is looking for ideas, I would love a way to outfit all slaves at once, both for bondage and combat purposes. Mannequins that copy what they are wearing onto all slaves in a radius for a gold cost would be pretty sweet. Since it's mostly for convenience or looks, it would be nice if mundane gear came at a small discount, but magical (non-DD) gear had a huge surcharge.

1. if you have tdf, but they don't have the dialog it sounds like you've added tdf to a game in-progress (old save)

having just duplicated that bug on the save i was running i can say the best bet for tdf is to start a new game

pretty much it was random what slaves could have the dialog on old saves

Or the second possibility is that it doesn't really need a new save, it just needs new slaves to fully function, that maybe it has issues with pre-existing slaves, i didn't experiment much further than that aside from checking to see that it worked on a new game...

2:in games where i had with me as many as the game engine could handle at a time and outfitted everybody with the best weapons that resources would allow me to build for that many slaves - they dropped dragons to the ground within seconds...

3: that could be considered for the future, but with the current code it's not even possible

we are planning to modernize the code (eventually) so it'll have more potential for ideas and run smoother, but that's something i couldn't even fathom to predict what will happen yet

could add it to the suggestions box for now

The slaves all do have the dialogue to sleep with my whores. But they lack dialogue for me to get them to work for me. Not a huge deal, since I can just pick up exxtra whores and have them follow, just wondering.

And yeah, it would be nice if more followers also caused a couple extra enemy spawns or something, but the only thing I can find in mods dynamically adjusts damage given and taken of the player, and I don't think that will work so well. Alternatively, having more slaves cause internal strife or chaos in combat or some similar thing could be interesting.

3. If you did want to consider it, there are two mods of interest off the top of my head, could perhaps be looked at for how-to: First, Devious Devices Equip uses MCM to slap a set of pre-configured DD stuff on a single target. Second, Tundra Defense lets you buy and place guards for the base you build, and it also lets you get a chest which duplicates all items in it onto your hired guards once a day or so.

The slaves all do have the dialogue to sleep with my whores. But they lack dialogue for me to get them to work for me. Not a huge deal, since I can just pick up exxtra whores and have them follow, just wondering.

And yeah, it would be nice if more followers also caused a couple extra enemy spawns or something, but the only thing I can find in mods dynamically adjusts damage given and taken of the player, and I don't think that will work so well. Alternatively, having more slaves cause internal strife or chaos in combat or some similar thing could be interesting.

internal strife and chaos among the slaves and/or between slaves and followers is something we worked hard to eliminate. as a beta tester i carried with me multiple methods of calm cuz sometimes they just wouldn't get along with each other. the most common cause for this bug among the slaves or between slaves and followers was usually aoe or "field of effect" type spells and wands like a massive fireball or some chain lightning. ya, it got pretty scary sometimes watching those fights....

if you really want to force it to happen, i've seen it enough that i can't guarantee even my fixes for it were perfect under those conditions and i completely forgot the issue to retest this with my changes.

3. If you did want to consider it, there are two mods of interest off the top of my head, could perhaps be looked at for how-to: First, Devious Devices Equip uses MCM to slap a set of pre-configured DD stuff on a single target. Second, Tundra Defense lets you buy and place guards for the base you build, and it also lets you get a chest which duplicates all items in it onto your hired guards once a day or so.

the problem with attempting this i can't compare to dd equiped, but i've looked at slaverun reloaded: the problem is that these slave clones are linked to the original actor base so when pah says your outfit is to be naked, the next time that npc spawns it'll be naked. ok now slaverun  reloaded decides to add its outfit to them as well cuz it thinks they're follower by checking for the current follower faction instead of the player follower faction. so you end up with collared corseted + other dd stuff on your bandit encounters. its not that those methods don't work, its the problem with the naked bandits already there would just become this new problem of bandits wearing the outfits you've chosen for your slaves

Hi, longtime user of the mod, thanks for all the extra effort into making it better!

I've been having a problem since the last update (6.05) with being unable to enslave most npcs. When I hit "enslave health" they just fall into a permanent bleed out state, and the dialogue never comes up. I've tried rebooting the mod, and reloading the game, and neither work. Before I post my whole load order, does anyone know if there's an obvious fix for this I'm not getting?

Hi, longtime user of the mod, thanks for all the extra effort into making it better!

I've been having a problem since the last update (6.05) with being unable to enslave most npcs. When I hit "enslave health" they just fall into a permanent bleed out state, and the dialogue never comes up. I've tried rebooting the mod, and reloading the game, and neither work. Before I post my whole load order, does anyone know if there's an obvious fix for this I'm not getting?

only thing i could think of to cause that would be load order, moving paradise halls to the bottom of the master files and paradise halls sexlab extension to the end of the load order or move both to the end of the load order with paradise halls sexlab extension last

reboot the mod after that, if it still don't work post your log here for analysis or refer to this:

(if you have no slaves yet skip the step refering to "lets tie you up")

final trouble shooting methods if that's still not fixing it:

• Install Let's Tie You Up
  • Bind every slave you have into position
  • Save your game
  • Remove everything PAH-related
  • Load game, wait 5 minutes, save game
  • Clean save with Papyrus Data Transfer
  • Load cleaned game, wait 5 minutes, save it
  • Enable all PAH stuff again
  • Enslave your slaves again

Edited by CliftonJD

internal strife and chaos among the slaves and/or between slaves and followers is something we worked hard to eliminate. as a beta tester i carried with me multiple methods of calm cuz sometimes they just wouldn't get along with each other. the most common cause for this bug among the slaves or between slaves and followers was usually aoe or "field of effect" type spells and wands like a massive fireball or some chain lightning. ya, it got pretty scary sometimes watching those fights....

Right, as a bug you want to squash it of course. I was thinking of ways to use large slave groups as a liability for balance uses... ordered chaos rather than glitches, peasant uprisings, etc. :P

I am so confused.  Probably way more then I should be.  I freely admit it.

Ok.  So Install latest Paradise Halls from the Nexus uploaded by Layam/Strec, then install this?  Anything else?  I think I have everything else...

as einnar suggested below the nexus update not only isn't needed for this, but there won't be any benefits from using the nexus update, everything needed for this to work is provided, since i couldn't get the nexus update to work with pahe 6.05 already has my own version of pahe starting regardless of any other quests or mods installed and pahe already had sleep enslavement since version 6 was released

Actually, you just install either 5.01 or 6.05 and you're good.  Both include Layam's original files with his permission. 

thanks einnar

due to the number of bugs in pahe5  to have been fixed in version 6 and now having an option to ignore followers for those people who had eff issues, 5.0 is discontinued

2 new versions now available for doanload:

6.0.6 ignore follower enslavement - as it says, followers are ignored for enslavement
6.0.6 fills in the aliases of the newer factions, hopefully this finally eliminates the faction bugs

both versions are identical with exception to how followers are treated

oops, already need to adjust the dialog for a behavior update i forgot - 6.07 changes the dialog back to reflect the return of sandbox packages

Edited by CliftonJD
    "pahe 6.0.6 ignore follower enslavement repacked with the customary addons 6.0.6, 6.0.6 ignore foll"

The mod title should probably just be the mod's name, I don't think you have enough characters to use it as a notice board.

Edit: oh the second part is the actual version number, forgot it takes the same font and size and the rest of the title

"pahe 6.0.6 ignore follower enslavement repacked with the customary addons 6.0.6, 6.0.6 ignore foll"

The mod title should probably just be the mod's name, I don't think you have enough characters to use it as a notice board.

Edit: oh the second part is the actual version number, forgot it takes the same font and size and the rest of the title

thanks, i'll attempt to adjust with that

How about something like Paradise Halls Enhanced or something with the explanation in the post?

hmm, will have to give that some thought

Problem is that I am not sure people are gonna know what PAHE is by itself unless they are directed by the old thread.  That's why I said that.

You are kinda limiting yourself to only a small group of people.  I honestly only found it by accident.  

How about something like Paradise Halls Enhanced or something with the explanation in the post?

hmm, will have to give that some thought

Problem is that I am not sure people are gonna know what PAHE is by itself unless they are directed by the old thread.  That's why I said that.

You are kinda limiting yourself to only a small group of people.  I honestly only found it by accident.  

fixed and thanks ;)

Is this still compatible with Sexlab Defeat? I upgraded SL Defeat to version 5.3.4 and everything was working fine when I had Paradise Halls SLExtension 0.1h Patch Repack Ver 6.2 (from the old thread) installed. Now when I installed pahe lives on 6.07 MO is throwing a fit. It recommends that I move Defeat below PAHE, but last I checked it was recomended that only XPMSE be below PAHE.

post-1038764-0-46287700-1463738320_thumb.jpg

post-1038764-0-88401700-1463738307_thumb.jpg

Glad I could help.  The title of the thread for the mod should always be clear, so people know what they are clicking on.  If the title and the description are unclear, more often than not, they will move on.  I only stuck around because I knew your name, Clifton, and what you were working on in the first place.

Is this still compatible with Sexlab Defeat? I upgraded SL Defeat to version 5.3.4 and everything was working fine when I had Paradise Halls SLExtension 0.1h Patch Repack Ver 6.2 (from the old thread) installed. Now when I installed pahe lives on 6.07 MO is throwing a fit. It recommends that I move Defeat below PAHE, but last I checked it was recomended that only XPMSE be below PAHE.

attachicon.gifMO Error.jpg

attachicon.gifConflictedFiles.jpg

yes my head tester finally caught up to the current versions and was able to give me his test results with defeat, but neither of us use mo

he tells me he uses the nmm but having not used sl defeat's latest versions for so long he was unfamiliar with its changes, but otherwise had no issues with it

with the files being referenced by mo in the picture they're shared resource files, but is mo smart enough to analyze each of those files to tell us if who has the newer file with full contents of the previous version and added features

with load order it was simple enough to say that pahe should be last, but when your mod manager wants to nitpick the shared resource files i don't know how to respond, maybe for now you could try it that way, but make a note somewhere if you start getting strange effects to change that.

if any updates ever cause any other files to be listed there, check back again tho