Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

Okay, regardless of that plugin, I found a different problem: The renamer fix makes the menu not work. With that enabled the MCM menu under Enslavement is unclickable. I've attached two logs, one with it enabled and one without.

ok hold on whats the renamer fix you're desrcibing

i'll review your logs shortly and hopefully find an explanation, right now the only thing thats coming to mind is a mo issue, seems everybody with issues right now are mo users, but i don't use mo so i can't help to figure out those problems. all my files are directly in skyrim

Okay, regardless of that plugin, I found a different problem: The renamer fix makes the menu not work. With that enabled the MCM menu under Enslavement is unclickable. I've attached two logs, one with it enabled and one without.

i used to have that issue too but then with new game i could click and get the input field... write a name but after clicking on ok nothing happend ... name remains the same.

Edit// dafenetly the problem of renaming slaves is because of that resource script

/Scripts/uilib_1.pex

in my modlist its being overwritten by:

--PAH--

Immersive Horses 1.9

Sexlab Tools 3.0

SL Defeat 5.3.3

and mod organizer always does it in this order... and not allows otherway

why can't you tell mo to fuck off and do as its told - to me a computer that rules over the user is only that much closer to "the rise of the machines" and as a modder / scripter that's unacceptable. the computer can do what i say or i will make it do it, if the software won't allow it i won't use that software

i used to have that issue too but then with new game i could click and get the input field... write a name but after clicking on ok nothing happend ... name remains the same.

Edit// dafenetly the problem of renaming slaves is because of that resource script

/Scripts/uilib_1.pex

--PAH--

Immersive Horses 1.9

Sexlab Tools 3.0

SL Defeat 5.3.3

why can't you tell mo to fuck off and do as its told - to me a computer that rules over the user is only that much closer to "the rise of the machines" and as a modder / scripter that's unacceptable. the computer can do what i say or i will make it do it, if the software won't allow it i won't use that software

:D because i have no idea what should overwrite what and mod organizer says if i wont do it it can make my setup unstable

ive been trying to get one slave to reach 100 submission,combat and respect training but once the slave reaches 80+ submission you dont have the opportunity to punish them anymore as they fight as they are told and actually say what you tell them to say, well all im trying to say is, is it possible to actually reach 100 for combat and respect??

also how come if i punish a slave sometimes they get angry but most of the time they get scared?? getting submission to 100 is doable but somewhat difficult, once you reach 95 coz the exp gain is slow,

is there a way to make them angry more?? coz i notice they fail more and thus get punished more if they're angry but ive only managed to get 1 slave angry but just by fluke and due to an animation bug with a rape scene i ended up re-loading and every time i try to get her angry she justs ends up scared even though i did the same things 

Did the problem with a slave keeping their base clothing get figured out for 6.0.2? Noticed that problem myself but just it down to my stupidity again.

Edit: Had the same problem as noted above with renaming but frankly that one doesn't bug me any.

I noticed that you are considering adding Bestiality, if you do so please make it a patch, so that those of us that consider PAHE a mod that we won't play skyrim without, that want nothing to do with Bestiality won't lose one of our favorite mods

You can't get beastiality unless you deliberately install those mods. It would be extremely unlikely he would want to add them in separately. I propose a compromise: Beastility support (contingent on those mods being installed) but the dialog doesn't specify whether the slave is being ordered to make it with beast or human. I'm fine with "him" and "her" being used to refer to animals.

ok hold on whats the renamer fix you're desrcibing

i'll review your logs shortly and hopefully find an explanation, right now the only thing thats coming to mind is a mo issue, seems everybody with issues right now are mo users, but i don't use mo so i can't help to figure out those problems. all my files are directly in skyrim

/Scripts/uilib_1.pex

--PAH--

Immersive Horses 1.9

Sexlab Tools 3.0

SL Defeat 5.3.3

Mod Organizer is an EXTREMELY effective way to get mods to do precisely what you want. You can just change the load order for assets (left pane) or plugins (right pane) whenever you need to.

:D because i have no idea what should overwrite what and mod organizer says if i wont do it it can make my setup unstable

Change it, and if you get crashes change it back...

whats the renamer fix you're desrcibing

the patch here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57335/?

Renamer patch for Paradise Halls in the downloads section. By the way that may have some code for you to fix that problem.

seems everybody with issues right now are mo users

MO is very widely popular and doesn't tend to cause any problems. A mod order problem is possible. A Mod Organizer problem is extremely unlikely.

i just checked this order:

Immersive Horses 1.9

Sexlab Tools 3.0

SL Defeat 5.3.3

--PAH--

its same... nothing changed. the bandit i got enslaved has clothes on and nothing can take them off and renaming is not working either.

Immersive Horses 1.9

Sexlab Tools 3.0

SL Defeat 5.3.3

--PAH--

its same... nothing changed. the bandit i got enslaved has clothes on and nothing can take them off and renaming is not working either.

You're seeing the standard NPC (lootable) equipment. I'm getting around that by using AFT. tweak options-> gear -> enable outfit management, tweak options -> gear ->view standard outfit.

Immersive Horses 1.9

Sexlab Tools 3.0

SL Defeat 5.3.3

--PAH--

You're seeing the standard NPC (lootable) equipment. I'm getting around that by using AFT. tweak options-> gear -> enable outfit management, tweak options -> gear ->view standard outfit.

i was already testing with EFF and under outfit the "lootable equipment" is not being showed... also when you say "your gonna wear this" inventory of slave opens... it used to show the equipment in earlyer versions of the mod. but not anymore...

Immersive Horses 1.9

Sexlab Tools 3.0

SL Defeat 5.3.3

--PAH--

i was already testing with EFF and under outfit the "lootable equipment" is not being showed... also when you say "your gonna wear this" inventory of slave opens... it used to show the equipment in earlyer versions of the mod. but not anymore...

I'm not saying you're wrong. I don't use EFF. And I agree, the "you're going to wear this" used to work properly, but no longer does.

the "lootable equipment" is not being showed.

You know what, you're right. "wear this" now only shows part of the lootable loot.  I have no idea what's going on there.

But in any case AFT is a usable work-around until this gets fixed.

i cant use AFT cause with EFF are some other mods associated in my setup and i personaly like EFF way more. but the question is ... if i start a game with broken PAH, will i be able just update it and reboot and play the saved game or will be needing to start over again...

Got a request too: A quest added that allows you to track down and recapture your escaped slaves. That sounds difficult though so I would get it if this takes some time to implement or never happens.

Oh and with the clothing bug; 5.0.X seems to work fine for that so not sure what the difference is.

that's because that renamer fix was meant for jaxon's renamer, not meant for the built-in renamer here

all of that code was considered and sorted thru for the renamer here and having it in your load order now is only another conflict

I noticed that you are considering adding Bestiality, if you do so please make it a patch, so that those of us that consider PAHE a mod that we won't play skyrim without, that want nothing to do with Bestiality won't lose one of our favorite mods

as stated below it won't be required, it'll only be available to those users who are looking for support from a horse fucking their slave crashing their game, something i'd never try myself and no idea why that would be an issue when we didn't provide the dialog for that to be possible, but its been requested we fix that possibility

ive been trying to get one slave to reach 100 submission,combat and respect training but once the slave reaches 80+ submission you dont have the opportunity to punish them anymore as they fight as they are told and actually say what you tell them to say, well all im trying to say is, is it possible to actually reach 100 for combat and respect??

also how come if i punish a slave sometimes they get angry but most of the time they get scared?? getting submission to 100 is doable but somewhat difficult, once you reach 95 coz the exp gain is slow,

is there a way to make them angry more?? coz i notice they fail more and thus get punished more if they're angry but ive only managed to get 1 slave angry but just by fluke and due to an animation bug with a rape scene i ended up re-loading and every time i try to get her angry she justs ends up scared even though i did the same things 

odd, i've usually found it easy to make them angry, the hard part for nme was getting them to chill out again...

yes 100 submission is possible, big reason i was considerig fixing the slider to extend past 100

i usually tie my slaves up for a while for the highest submission

respect training is also possible, but i've only been able to do it if by toying with their emotions

watch the new star trek movies or not really newer now, but the newest of them with data in it as he gets the emotion chip -- that's how the slaves are

combat training i'd have to say my highest was in the 80+ range, best i can figure the training tends to slow down too much after that

You can't get beastiality unless you deliberately install those mods. It would be extremely unlikely he would want to add them in separately. I propose a compromise: Beastility support (contingent on those mods being installed) but the dialog doesn't specify whether the slave is being ordered to make it with beast or human. I'm fine with "him" and "her" being used to refer to animals.

that's the plan, its only going to support those mods for the users that have it

oh yeah that enema mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10968-enemas/?hl=enema might be a good way to punish and train slaves as well. just sayin

interesting, but keep it in mind and watch it for bugs, we won't build on it from the first releases - needs to be bug checked first

if enough time passes and its cleared of bugs remind us again another time

whats the renamer fix you're desrcibing

the patch here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57335/?

Renamer patch for Paradise Halls in the downloads section. By the way that may have some code for you to fix that problem.

seems everybody with issues right now are mo users

MO is very widely popular and doesn't tend to cause any problems. A mod order problem is possible. A Mod Organizer problem is extremely unlikely.

the reason i've always found problems with mo is i can easily distribute a mod package and have it installed as is and it'll work with the only variable being your load order, but with mo there are too many variables because its not just installing the files i've provided

Immersive Horses 1.9

Sexlab Tools 3.0

SL Defeat 5.3.3

--PAH--

its being looked into

Immersive Horses 1.9

Sexlab Tools 3.0

SL Defeat 5.3.3

--PAH--

this problem is being looked into as its finally spread to my game as well

step 1 is to duplicate the problem, i can't fix what it if its not broken

step 2 is to fix it, working on that

i cant use AFT cause with EFF are some other mods associated in my setup and i personaly like EFF way more.

but the question is ... if i start a game with broken PAH, will i be able just update it and reboot and play the saved game or will be needing to start over again...

in theory you should be able to update the game as is, i'll be testing that as well and keep you informed because its 1 thing i hate its starting over yet again

Request: A way to reward slaves. Sex as positive reinforcement after a certain level of sex training? Food or treats? Being allowed to sleep or rest? Being allowed to choose who or how or whether to fuck? Jewelry or a higher class of collar?

already on the list, was looked into at 1 point, but had some huge issues with it so it's on hold for the time being

Got a request too: A quest added that allows you to track down and recapture your escaped slaves. That sounds difficult though so I would get it if this takes some time to implement or never happens.

the track down and recapture escapees can't be done once they've escaped to the point of being removed from the list, they're removed from the game completely

Oh and with the clothing bug; 5.0.X seems to work fine for that so not sure what the difference is.

yes, for that reason i'm removing version 6 for repairs

anybody still facing clothing or name issues just do as smiegle here has done and switch to version 5.0.1 until a fix can be made for version 6, we're working on a fix for it now, but may end up scrapping it for the tie being and finding what's salvagable----what we're trying to figure out is what went wrong with it if that's possible, to my knowledge it was still working

Request: A way to reward slaves. Sex as positive reinforcement after a certain level of sex training? Food or treats? Being allowed to sleep or rest? Being allowed to choose who or how or whether to fuck? Jewelry or a higher class of collar?

already on the list, was looked into at 1 point, but had some huge issues with it so it's on hold for the time being

the track down and recapture escapees can't be done once they've escaped to the point of being removed from the list, they're removed from the game completely

Bummer about the escaped slaves thing, that would've been cool but i get why not. The reward idea sounds pretty nice though.

i must say 5.0.1 works perfectly also with jcontainers 3.6 ... renaiming works instantly and clothes are removable... i have tested with save which had 602 ... but i have noticed that i get messages: slaves 1/50  all the time, every 10 seconds ... i gonna start new game to see if this is default thing or just a orphan script...

i must say 5.0.1 works perfectly also with jcontainers 3.6 ... renaiming works instantly and clothes are removable... i have tested with save which had 602 ... but i have noticed that i get messages: slaves 1/50  all the time, every 10 seconds ... i gonna start new game to see if this is default thing or just a orphan script...

sounds like its a reference to the update slave count from the mcm of 6.0, update will be ready shortly fixing the bugs of 6.0.2

• 6.0.3: fixes the enslavement bugs of 6.0.2 that resulted in clothiing/armor issues for the slaves

• also fixes renamer issuesw caused by enslavement
  • also fixes the quest tags given if a slave was connected to a given task in her prior life
  • now autostarts based on the status of the mod regardless of some other mod if the mod doesn't say its running it should start (in theory this also restarts if status unknown)

• the player's gender according to sexlab is now used instead of the traditional skyrim values

• now also adds the falkreath basement changes of version 5.0, like umm where'd that go, but old thread requested it be separate so that's done also

• all the old patches are now merged into the core where they belong
  • felglow keep should now properly see the slave values for pose training

• both pose and fear training are now also visible from the mcm

• consensual dialogs with a slave now result in a positive relationship with the slave
  • ...still feel like i'm forgeting something here
  • haven't quite found a fix yet for old slaves

• 6.0.3: fixes the enslavement bugs of 6.0.2 that resulted in clothiing/armor issues for the slaves

• also fixes the quest tags given if a slave was connected to a given task in her prior life
  • now autostarts based on the status of the mod regardless of some other mod if the mod doesn't say its running it should start (in theory this also restarts if status unknown)

• the player's gender according to sexlab is now used instead of the traditional skyrim values

• now also adds the falkreath basement changes of version 5.0, like umm where'd that go, but old thread requested it be separate so that's done also

• consensual dialogs with a slave now result in a positive relationship with the slave

wow your the best ! i still have few hours to play just started new game so ill just replace the mod and restart and then clean some orphans right ?

wow your the best ! i still have few hours to play just started new game so ill just replace the mod and restart and then clean some orphans right ?

tho you could clean it shouldn't be needed, oh maybe for the patches moving to the master file

with any luck restart won't be needed either, i haven't needed 1 yet this game

unless the mcm is slow to update for you, but thats unlikely with a new save

also good to see my work is appreciated :blush:

tho you could clean it shouldn't be needed, oh maybe for the patches moving to the master file

ok thx, wonderful :) i gonna check that out now

ok thx, wonderful :) i gonna check that out now

;)

well i just tryed quickie enslavment on camilla valerius ... maybe because shes unique... but after i gave her leash collar she dissapierd instantly...

also when i rape npc with defeat it used to give also pah dialog ...when the npc is laying on the ground after rape you know what i mean ... you click him and get defeat dialog... couldnt notice this option yet

edit// ok its working so far ... just enslaved a bandit and gave leash collar.

edit// clothes work also finde ... remove add etc.. but still after some save reloads and a bit playing now dialogue for comma npcs... knocked down npc only option to rape by defeat but no enslave as it used to be