Painslut Companion, Fully voiced

thank you so much for your advice. i have one further question. how do i discover the code for an item?

If you know the name of the armor, open the console and type help "item name". You only need to type part of the name most of the time. For instance if you had installed a "Black Ninja" armor, typing help "ninja" would find the codes for you. 

Guest wellbredbitch

i have just realised i haven't thanked DDproductions83 for this wonderful companion mod.  

thank you for the advice Trickery.

and a belated thank you to MrBojingo for your advice. i should have guessed that she would be like Lydia is. give her scale armor and she doesn't equip it. give her dragonbone and she does. simple. with someone like Mjoll  for example she won't wear anything more than dragon scale.

the armor creation idea is appealing. i have a few ideas for clothing for Melissa and Alicia. i think i may replace her in my bed with a wife one day.i hope she doesn't get jealous! as long as i beat her regularly i think she will be happy. haha. i haven't seen a companion mod that i could marry yet though. the illiana by falmer bane is closest to my liking. but it uses cbbe and i'm a unpb diehard. i've tried many other body mods but i allways come back to unpb. 

Guest wellbredbitch

update to my statement about being a unpb diehard.

i have just seen a screen grab of sevenity's body mod.  seveNbase2 Final bpp   it looks amazing!

Guest wellbredbitch

it is amazing!  my girl looks like a goddess now.

i have two questions about Alicia today.

1. will any changes to Breezhome affect Alicia? like the mods that add rooms? the children's bedroom for example is right where the entrance to the basement is.

i'd like to improve the basement too. some bdsm equipment like ceiling hooks and a wooden horse.

2. would sexlab matchmaker work like sexis cupids bow? i'd like Alicia to have some fun as well when i'm entertaining clients.

I love the looks on this mod , I love the attention to details , I even love the little intro where Alicia runs it and then scampers away...
I really hate that I fail at life and can't get the highly vaunted voice to work aaaaaaaaaaaaaarggggggghhhhhhhh......

I'm quite familiar with installing mods and do it on several games , and I'm comfortable with little tweakings with notepad and such ..

Anyway , my mods for skyrim are too many to list tbh , I have wryebash , tessedit , boss , I have NOT used any of those since installing this mod in hopes that maybe you could throw me a clue or two first and where I need to look before I go leroying off into it and FUBAR something.  (note to self , make backup copy of game )

As i said , everything but voice is flawless , zero issues , except my voice problem.

AMD 965 Black Edition OCd 4.2 ghz
Nvidia 550Ti OC'd 50mhz over
8gigs Gskill , optimized for low latency
120gig SSD - used ONLY for my OS and SKYRIM
750gig HD 7200 rpm , nothing fancy , nice cache though
Extreme3 MOBO
Gskill case , push/pull 7 fan
850watt psu
Hyper plus 212 heatsink
windows 7 ultimate , which I modified to give me TRUE full admin over and above microsucks oem bullshit.
Cyborg Keyboard with fucked up macro keys
worlds shittiest mouse bought at a yardsale for 50 cents.
hey , I ran out of cash building the rig , what can I say :P

Guest wellbredbitch

i have a shit system compared to you and i can hear her.

she freaks me out sometimes. but i like it really. hehe.

i have a shit system compared to you and i can hear her.

she freaks me out sometimes. but i like it really. hehe.

I've got backup copies on a separate drive , im going to swap those out , reinstall , rerun SUM etc.

Still if anyone has had this issue , any info on it would be less trial and error for me :-)

For the record , I do not suspect this mod as being the issue in any way. I run an incredibly modded version of skyrim ( 80gigs worth ) so I have zero doubt this little obstacle is indeed on my end of things.

Yeah, that's the downside of the Nexus: it's run by total idiots. By their logic, they should remove all skimpy armor/clothes from there too because it degrades any women wearing to sexual objects... >_>

The owner and moderators at the nexus are complete douchebags. I've been banned from the nexus four or five times, to just make another account on a different IP and come back. This last ban I got recently was for asking a question in a mod page comments section. Which was "are those your boobs in the description" Because the mod author put a picture of real tits in the mod page description. One of the mods insulted me and gave me a temp ban, I complained about the  disrespectful message he sent me, then got banned.

I am surprised you chose Breezehome to locate this mod, considering the plethora of mods for BH, it is likely most will have some mod already installed for BH.

I'm amazed you didn't notice the date of the original post which is long before most of those other Breezehome mods ever saw the light of day.

DDproductions83 are you the creator of Alicia?

I have to congratulate you, you are the creator of the funniest NPC in the fucking world! This mod adds so much life to the game that just makes you want to wander and kill everything that crosses, only to hear the crazy dialogues of Alicia.Don't know if you plan to keep updating and improving the mod, I hope so!!

I took the liberty to tweak the mod for personal use, I hope you do not mind, and I really hope to see more things from you!

if you need help of any kind, I am eager to help!.

Oru1.jpg

Mogie56, are you the creator of Alicia?

I have to congratulate you, you are the creator of the funniest NPC in the fucking world! This mod adds so much life to the game that just makes you want to wander and kill everything that crosses, only to hear the crazy dialogues of Alicia.Don't know if you plan to keep updating and improving the mod, I hope so!!

I took the liberty to tweak the mod for personal use, I hope you do not mind, and I really hope to see more things from you!

You didn't even read the first post right?

DDproductions83 is the creator of the mod...says it in the first post.

Mogie56, are you the creator of Alicia?

You didn't even read the first post right?

DDproductions83 is the creator of the mod...says it in the first post.

I'm sorry, I was wrong to write, I was thinking anything but that. Indeed I have read the entire post searching for some "update" of the mod, but unfortunately I see this dead...

Thanks for correcting me. Sorry for my English too.

I'm sorry, I was wrong to write, I was thinking anything but that. Indeed I have read the entire post searching for some "update" of the mod, but unfortunately I see this dead...

Thanks for correcting me. Sorry for my English too.

It's alrights. As long as you understand why you are corrected. And DDp83 has stopped working on this. What you see is what you get. Last I heard, he was working on a new project but that was a while back. I don't know if he is still in the Skyrim scene or if he is busy in real life.

The only "Bugs" it has is the 23890759238563298 breezehome mods that came out after my shit :P

And the pscx or w/e file that now causes you to save and reload when using the mod since it was made before that bug existed

Can't think of much else

Ya i started work on a few other mods and RL caught up just started working on another that im really really stoked over it wont be in the adult section though, more in line with my descent just a bit longer and in depth.

Longstanding suggestion though, if you know female VA's who are up for kinky shit alicia took me all of 8 hours so I can whip up fun companions REALLY REALLY fast :P

Ill pretend I understood most of that

The voice was  RL kinky ass 30 something mother of two, shes posted int his thread as well if you read through it :P

Hell if someone has a idea for a companion and wants to pay a VA ill do the scripting and setup etc for free :P

I can also EASILY include animations now, IE anything pretty much from ARROKS resource so lots of sex animations :P custom scenes etc so it isnt the default sounds from sexlab which tend to annoy me after a few minutes lol

So if you get a kinky ass VA or someone willing to record over ventrilo or something for a custom companion hit me up it is pretty easy to do

Oh and alicia was recorded over ventrilo rofl no fancy studio or anything just plain old VOIP

Recipe to get the full effect of Alicia:

- give her two knives instead of that over powered battle axe (since she keeps talking about cutting)

- equip her with a simple cloth armor (since she wants it)

- let her lose in a bandit camp and watch her dance

Better yet if you are using her with the Dance of Death mod for kill moves.

Honestly I have had amazing ideas for other companions and VA's kind of die off, It is hard to find a crazy ass cool chick to do some of these

I had one i was testing scripts etc out for that was a amnesiac mage who would cast random ass spells and forget the player was with them randomly and attack them etc etc

Hell I want to make one now with a succubus who will combat rape a npc to death on player mark :P prob need help with the spell trigger but that would probably be it lol

Same old plea, if you know a crazy female whose willing to voice something wacky as shit THROW THEM AT ME BRO!

So I have been studying both scripting and SexLab and I found Alicia to be a perfect (and willing) victim for making a mod SexLab aware.

So - with DDproductions83's permission - here is my version of a SexLab aware Alicia if anyone is interested.

What changed:

- The 'welcome' scene should be triggered in Breezehome only after you complete Sanguine's quest (Sam's drinking game). This is to fit her in the storyline as a plaything / gift from Sanguine.

- She also has a 'business' relationship with Sanguine (master/assistant). That doesn't have any impact in the game so far. It is just an experiment on my part.

- Now for the SexLab part. The trick was to find a way to set up the framework and trigger animations where appropriate.

- Some of her comments will cause her to crawl all over you 

- Some comments will have you 'finish' her

- In some conditions, she will stop combat and finish herself off

In addition to the entertainment value, this adds a liability aspect to combat.

Depending on the fighting conditions, you will find yourself exposed while answering her needs or you will have to fight by yourself while she is selfishly finishing herself off (as if you needed another reason to punish her).

So far, it seems to be playing nice along other SexLab mods. My character even has learned a position or two from watching her :)

Now for the usual disclaimers:

- This is mostly my first mod, so use it as-is and with caution (in other terms, save-save-save)

- I tried to use generic tags to trigger animations, but it is possible this mod relies on animations I have imported from other SexLab related mods (in other words, it hasn't been play tested by anyone else yet)

- To install, just drop the files on top of your installation of Alicia. This obviously requires you installed both Alicia and SexLab.

With that, I highly recommend using an enhanced blood effect and giving her a basic armor and just knives to get the full effect of her companionship :)

Enjoy...

Alicia-Painslut-SL.zip

post-159469-0-91100500-1371520038_thumb.jpg

post-159469-0-93437000-1371520039_thumb.jpg

1st ,this is a great mod, she is a few cents short of a dollar which makes it interesting, couple of problems though, it edits Breezehome which kills any other mods with Brezehome fixed up etc and also any mods that sort Lydia out. I tried to sort this out for my use but cant as the esm and esp make different changes so when i try and merge them i get too many changes. Even if you can pm me the file before you turned it into esm i can make up quick dungeon for her to use that doesnt affect breezehome ill give you the file and u can release it as addon or something, also you need to do the control f4 thing from the esp not esm this will sort out the face bug for those having it.

What do you mean by the f4 thing?