I'm struggling to get this mod working. I appear to be having the common "sleep in the LAL bed, the screen fades to black, and fades back in and nothing appears to have happened" problem.

I tried jdough's fix and moving things around in my load order but the problem still persists.

Are there any other possible fixes or did I just goof the load order? :P

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
daymoyl.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
FNIS.esp
SkyUI.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
SLO_StoneWalls.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
zThingsInDark.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
ELFX - Weathers.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Slaves of Tamriel.esp
wolfclub.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
Cloaks.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
iWil_BelethorsGoodStore.esp
banditfemale.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
DeviousTraps.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
DeviousRegulations.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
BDSICHC.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
Unique Grasses.esp
CitrusHead - Standalone.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
SGHair33x144.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
BDIC.esp
jh_dawnguard.esp
Glowing Vampire Eyes.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Anal Torch.esp
Jennifer.esp
JH_dragonborn.esp
jh_ELF.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
RailLight.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
zzEstrus.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EggFactory.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
RND_USKP-Patch.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
SkyrimBound.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
Submit belt.esp
submitdd_ff.esp
submitdd_ff_exp.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
Simple Slavery Defeat.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
Signs_of_Skyrim.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp
RND_DrinkingFountains-Patch.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
S_L_U_T_S.esp
AngrimApprentice.esp
Prison.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Ultimate NPC Overhaul II.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
Ciceriareplacor.esp
Extended Slider Colors.esp
Glowing Eyes.esp
jh_people2.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
JH_Companion.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
pchs_loansharks.esp
Slaves of Tamriel - iNeed.esp
submissivelola.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
dD Enchanted Chests.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
DD - Interactions.esp
Devious Loading Screens.esp
GagSFX.esp
GagSFXDawnguard.esp
GagSFXDragonborn.esp
GagSFXHearthfires.esp
Sacrificial Spriggan.esp
SD Addons.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Book of UUNP - Textures.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp
Celes Nightingale Armor.esp
Merta Black Rose Armor.esp
LindsMarksmageGarb.esp
LindsSpellslinger.esp
LindsWoodlandAlchemist.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
ccas_starts.esp
ImmerSlave.esp

Not something that should be affecting this mod, but morenastycritters.esp should be above SexLabNudeCreatures.esp, LOOT for some reason always puts it somewhere below them.

Papyrus.0.log

This is Chinese Forum:

http://9dm.ejamad.com/thread-11005-1-1.html

Just three days

to download more than 300 support over 100

Thank you for the link - I'll put it on the main download page the next time I update. :)

I'm struggling to get this mod working. I appear to be having the common "sleep in the LAL bed, the screen fades to black, and fades back in and nothing appears to have happened" problem.

I tried jdough's fix and moving things around in my load order but the problem still persists.

Are there any other possible fixes or did I just goof the load order? :P

I don't see anything in your load order that pops out as being the cause, but I'm not familiar with some of it.

I don't suppose you could post (or upload) your papyrus log? From the point where you press "new game" to the point where something is supposed to happen? It might help me narrow down the cause (no guarantees, but it's worth a shot).

Which scenario are you using?

>Which scenario are you using

None of the scenarios work for me. In the log I attached I was trying the giant sacrifice scenario. 

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

None of the scenarios work for me. In the log I attached I was trying the giant sacrifice scenario. 

Well, this is strange. I'm no papyrus expert, but some of these errors make no sense. For example, there's one error that's saying the quest script cannot link to a quest because it's not a quest script. Like, you can't breathe air because you're human, and humans can't breathe air.  :blink:

Aside from that, there's nothing I can see that CCAS is doing wrong, though there are a metric fuckton of messages about slavetats and creature framework - but I'm guessing that they're probably working fine, I think I've seen that kind of thing before.

I don't suppose you could try reinstalling CCAS?

Not sure what else to tell you there... I wonder if you might try a process like the one detailed HERE and see if that helps?

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Well, this is strange. I'm no papyrus expert, but some of these errors make no sense. For example, there's one error that's saying the quest script cannot link to a quest because it's not a quest script. Like, you can't breathe air because you're human, and humans can't breathe air.  :blink:

Aside from that, there's nothing I can see that CCAS is doing wrong, though there are a metric fuckton of messages about slavetats and creature framework - but I'm guessing that they're probably working fine, I think I've seen that kind of thing before.

I don't suppose you could try reinstalling CCAS?

Not sure what else to tell you there... I wonder if you might try a process like the one detailed HERE and see if that helps?

Gave it a go and it still doesn't work ;-;

Which esp's were you unfamiliar with? I could try disabling them all and if that happens to do the trick, I could work backwards to figure out what was screwing things up..

EDIT:

I finally got it working and managed to narrow it down to about 10 potential mods which are breaking CCAS. I'll let ya know when I figure out which one was breaking shit. 

I apologize If this is a repeated question, as reading 80 pages of comments is a bit much.

But, concerning start '60 CCAS Only / I am a soul gem incubator.', is it possible, or also able to work with Being Female?

One of the Being Female birthing settings also has "Baby Soul Gem".

Thanks in advance.

I apologize If this is a repeated question, as reading 80 pages of comments is a bit much.

But, concerning start '60 CCAS Only / I am a soul gem incubator.', is it possible, or also able to work with Being Female?

Thanks in advance.

I forgot there was a soul gem option for Beeing Female. :)

It'll take some work, but I could get both SGO and Beeing Female to work for that scenario. As it is though, that's kind of low on my priority list.

Thanks in advance.

I forgot there was a soul gem option for Beeing Female. :)

It'll take some work, but I could get both SGO and Beeing Female to work for that scenario. As it is though, that's kind of low on my priority list.

Well I'm glad I asked then, if for nothing more than a reminder of the setting. Thanks for looking into it.

Cheers.

Welp, After just getting my game stabilized after 3 days of testing and script digging. I tried to start a new game.

And wouldn't you know, the common problem of LAL bed failure (it fades out, fades back in Mara statue gone and your still in the cell) just had to rear it's ugly head. Tried the save cleaner solution and no go. Wonder if you can see anything wrong. Thanks in advance.

Papyrus logs entail:

Load order is:

Welp, After just getting my game stabilized after 3 days of testing and script digging. I tried to start a new game.

And wouldn't you know, the common problem of LAL bed failure (it fades out, fades back in Mara statue gone and your still in the cell) just had to rear it's ugly head. Tried the save cleaner solution and no go. Wonder if you can see anything wrong. Thanks in advance.

Papyrus logs entail:

Load order is:

Hmm... you're having an error similar to the one Dead Anon was having, plus some extra. In both of your cases, the initial error is coming from Fragment 4, which is the Soulgem Incubator scenario. I wonder if it's the getformfromfile() function I had to use there... I'd prefer to use modevents, but SGO doesn't have any. :( In any case, I'm not sure that's even a problem, because what it's saying is sort of impossible.

In any case, that might not be your particular issue because you've got lots of other stuff going on later that's telling me you've got a bad install in some way. One or two "cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property" errors generally means that an author updated some scripts but failed to update the mod itself. This error is generally not a problem. A whole crapton of those errors though (like what you have), tells me that there's a massive disconnect between the scripts and the mod. This can either be caused by a bad install, or by reordering masters when cleaning the mod. Did you use tes5edit to clean the ccas_starts.esp file?

Also, since Dead Anon seems to have fixed his problem by disabling some mods, here's a list of mods you two have in common:

1nivWICCloaks.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ccas_starts.esp
Cloaks.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
Dawnguard.esm
Devious Deviants.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
DeviousRegulations.esp
Dragonborn.esm
FNIS.esp
GagSFX.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
HearthFires.esm
hydra_slavegirls.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
SexLabAroused.esm
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexlabInteractiveArousal.esm
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Skyrim.esm
SkyUI.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Update.esm
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
XPMSE.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Try disabling some of those. I mean, some are obviously not the problem - USLEEP, Sexlab, Skyrim.esm, etc. - but try disabling, for example, RND or Cloaks or something. And you might want to reinstall CCAS just in case. ;)

Hmm... you're having an error similar to the one Dead Anon was having, plus some extra. In both of your cases, the initial error is coming from Fragment 4, which is the Soulgem Incubator scenario. I wonder if it's the getformfromfile() function I had to use there... I'd prefer to use modevents, but SGO doesn't have any. :( In any case, I'm not sure that's even a problem, because what it's saying is sort of impossible.

In any case, that might not be your particular issue because you've got lots of other stuff going on later that's telling me you've got a bad install in some way. One or two "cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property" errors generally means that an author updated some scripts but failed to update the mod itself. This error is generally not a problem. A whole crapton of those errors though (like what you have), tells me that there's a massive disconnect between the scripts and the mod. This can either be caused by a bad install, or by reordering masters when cleaning the mod. Did you use tes5edit to clean the ccas_starts.esp file?

Well isn't that irony for you. The same one I was wondering if it would work with Being Female.

But to answer your question, no I never touched ccas_starts.esp with anything. The only "script digging" I did was pulling some old abandon scripts out of the Skyrim\data\scripts folder. And only ones I knew what they once belonged to, and could safely remove.

Though I am thinking that the source of the problem is most likely from 1nivWICCloaks.esp (Winter is Coming), or Cloaks.esp (Cloaks of Skyrim). RND is a high improbability because I had not yet started it up yet when I had the failure. Though I'm more looking at Cloaks of Skyrim, because that one places some "Easter Egg" cloaks around the world space. And I think one of those is in that flooded prison that LAL uses.

I'll test it see what I find out.

Edit; Changed "Though I'm more looking at Winter is Coming" to "... Cloaks of Skyrim...", because I can't seem to think today.

Papyrus logs entail:

Load order is:

Also, since Dead Anon seems to have fixed his problem by disabling some mods, here's a list of mods you two have in common:

1nivWICCloaks.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ccas_starts.esp
Cloaks.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
Dawnguard.esm
Devious Deviants.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
DeviousRegulations.esp
Dragonborn.esm
FNIS.esp
GagSFX.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
HearthFires.esm
hydra_slavegirls.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
SexLabAroused.esm
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Skyrim.esm
SkyUI.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Update.esm
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
XPMSE.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Try disabling some of those. I mean, some are obviously not the problem - USLEEP, Sexlab, Skyrim.esm, etc. - but try disabling, for example, RND or Cloaks or something. And you might want to reinstall CCAS just in case. ;)

Well isn't that irony for you. The same one I was wondering if it would work with Being Female.

But to answer your question, no I never touched ccas_starts.esp with anything. The only "script digging" I did was pulling some old abandon scripts out of the Skyrim\data\scripts folder. And only ones I knew what they once belonged to, and could safely remove.

Though I am thinking that the source of the problem is most likely from 1nivWICCloaks.esp (Winter is Coming), or Cloaks.esp (Cloaks of Skyrim). RND is a high improbability because I had not yet started it up yet when I had the failure. Though I'm more looking at Cloaks of Skyrim, because that one places some "Easter Egg" cloaks around the world space. And I think one of those is in that flooded prison that LAL uses.

Edit; Changed "Though I'm more looking at Winter is Coming" to "... Cloaks of Skyrim...", because I can't seem to think today.

Sorry I forgot to get back. I managed to re-enable all my mods with CCAS working. I think my problem was that some of the Mods CCAS relied on were being overwritten by my other mods in MO. Moving all the CCAS mods to the bottom of the mod list fixed it.

Papyrus logs entail:

Load order is:

1nivWICCloaks.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ccas_starts.esp
Cloaks.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
Dawnguard.esm
Devious Deviants.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
DeviousRegulations.esp
Dragonborn.esm
FNIS.esp
GagSFX.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
HearthFires.esm
hydra_slavegirls.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
SexLabAroused.esm
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Skyrim.esm
SkyUI.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Update.esm
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
XPMSE.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Sorry I forgot to get back. I managed to re-enable all my mods with CCAS working. I think my problem was that some of the Mods CCAS relied on were being overwritten by my other mods in MO. Moving all the CCAS mods to the bottom of the mod list fixed it.

Well that is nice to know. So was it just the CCAS masters, or all optional mods as well?

Papyrus logs entail:

Load order is:

1nivWICCloaks.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ccas_starts.esp
Cloaks.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
Dawnguard.esm
Devious Deviants.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
DeviousRegulations.esp
Dragonborn.esm
FNIS.esp
GagSFX.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
HearthFires.esm
hydra_slavegirls.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
SexLabAroused.esm
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Skyrim.esm
SkyUI.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Update.esm
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
XPMSE.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Well that is nice to know. So was it just the CCAS masters, or all optional mods as well?

Yep. All optional mods as well. Make sure none of the optionals are being overwritten. Just give it a shot. I't might work. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

One more thing I should probably mention. The only start that doesn't seem to work for me is the chaurus brood-mother. The scenario message displays but nothing else happens. No idea what could be causing that seeing how the chaurus slavery start works just fine. 

Papyrus logs entail:

Load order is:

1nivWICCloaks.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ccas_starts.esp
Cloaks.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
Dawnguard.esm
Devious Deviants.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
DeviousRegulations.esp
Dragonborn.esm
FNIS.esp
GagSFX.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
HearthFires.esm
hydra_slavegirls.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
SexLabAroused.esm
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Skyrim.esm
SkyUI.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Update.esm
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
XPMSE.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Yep. All optional mods as well. Make sure none of the optionals are being overwritten. Just give it a shot. I't might work. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

One more thing I should probably mention. The only start that doesn't seem to work for me is the chaurus brood-mother. The scenario message displays but nothing else happens. No idea what could be causing that seeing how the chaurus slavery start works just fine. 

Glad to know things are working again (mostly) :).

Do you have Sexlab Stories installed?

Well an update from my end, and sad to say even after dropping as much as I could at the end of the load order, it didn't fix the bugged start. I think because Being Female has an ESM is why it's not working as a fix for me. Though I will keep trying things out. This is not going to take the 3 years it took me to get the 2.5+ version of LAL working, I wont allow it.

But funny enough it did fix some other things when I placed all the Captured Dreams files at the end of the load order. Gotta love LOOT's RNG sorting.

Well an update from my end, and sad to say even after dropping as much as I could at the end of the load order, it didn't fix the bugged start. I think because Being Female has an ESM is why it's not working as a fix for me. Though I will keep trying things out. This is not going to take the 3 years it took me to get the 2.5+ version of LAL working, I wont allow it.

But funny enough it did fix some other things when I placed all the Captured Dreams files at the end of the load order. Gotta love LOOT's RNG sorting.

I've never had a problem with Beeing Female+CCAS, and I use LOOT almost without any changes, so I dunno. Maybe I'm just lucky. ;)

Here's an example of my current load order. It changes significantly from time to time, so there should be plenty of give in it for other mods and stuff.

Active Mod Files:
•  00 Skyrim.esm

•  01 Update.esm

•  02 Dawnguard.esm

•  03 HearthFires.esm

•  04 Dragonborn.esm

•  05 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp [Version 3.0.9]

•  06 SexLab.esm [Version 1.62]

•  07 Devious Devices - Assets.esm [Version 2.8.3]

•  08 SexLabAroused.esm [Version 2.8]

•  09 ZaZAnimationPack.esm

•  0A Devious Devices - Integration.esm

•  0B hdtHighHeel.esm

•  0C CreatureFramework.esm [Version 1.1.0]

•  0D Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

•  0E BeeingFemale.esm [Version 2.8]

•  0F RSkyrimChildren.esm

•  10 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

•  11 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp [Version 3.1.6a]

•  12 HighResTexturePack01.esp

•  13 HighResTexturePack02.esp

•  14 HighResTexturePack03.esp

•  15 Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp [Version 1.2.0]

•  16 SkyUI.esp

•  ++ FSS-Slight pause between lines.esp

•  17 SoS - The Wilds.esp [Version 1.13]

•  18 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp

•  19 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp

•  1A Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp

•  1B Book Covers Skyrim.esp

•  1C RealisticWaterTwo.esp

•  1D SexLab_Solutions.esp

•  1E Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp

•  1F Better Deadly Bandits Weapon Only.esp

•  20 ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp

•  ++ FullBootForKKSA.esp

•  21 Combat Evolved.esp

•  22 UniqueWeaponsRedone.esp

•  23 Unique Uniques.esp [Version 1.8]

•  24 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp

•  25 SoS - Civilization.esp [Version 1.02]

•  26 SoS - The Dungeons.esp [Version 1.23]

•  27 SexLab-Stories.esp

•  28 Tamriel Reloaded Mountains.esp

•  29 clothesrec.esp

•  2A animal_mansion.esp

•  2B Potions.esp

•  2C RSChildren - Complete.esp

•  2D TradeBarter.esp

•  2E Slaves of Tamriel.esp

•  2F SoS - Civilization-PatchRLOMajorCityInteriors.esp

•  30 BeastessLair.esp

•  31 RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp

•  32 sanguinesDebauchery.esp

•  33 coco_merge_magic.esp

•  34 Bandit_Honeypot.esp

•  35 dawnguard sentries.esp

•  36 SimpleSlavery.esp

•  37 MissingTotemPuzzlePillars.esp

•  38 Atlas Map Markers.esp

•  39 NordNeeds.esp

•  3A coco_merge_sexyloadscreens.esp

•  3B SexLab_Dialogues.esp

•  3C Devious Cidhna.esp

•  3D SkyTEST-RealisticAnimalBehavior.esp

•  3E OMageReplacerPack.esp

•  3F The Ordinary Women.esp

•  40 Bijin Warmaidens.esp

•  41 dawnguard restoration addendum.esp

•  42 SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp

•  43 Waves.esp

•  44 SexLab-Parasites.esp

•  45 Atlas Dawnguard.esp

•  46 coco_merge_followers.esp

•  47 DragonPriestMaskQuestMarkers.esp

•  48 Atlas Dragonborn.esp

•  49 Gildergreen Regrown.esp [Version 1.2.6]

•  4A Atlas Hearthfire.esp

•  4B Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp

•  4C Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp

•  4D BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp

•  4E Thugs.esp

•  4F Better Assassins V2.esp

•  50 BloodthirstVampireFeeding.esp

•  51 Both Imp and SC-No respawn.esp

•  52 Darker Bloodcursed Sky.esp

•  53 Dawnguard Radiant Quest Adjustment.esp

•  54 HearthFire Display Case Fix.esp

•  55 DualFlurrytoFlurry.esp

•  56 FNIS.esp

•  57 JiubQuestMarkers.esp

•  58 KillingTraps.esp

•  59 Light Foot Only While Sneaking.esp

•  5A NIOVHH.esp

•  5B No Killmoves, No Killcams, No Killbites.esp

•  5C RaceMenu.esp

•  5D RaceMenuPlugin.esp

•  5E Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Weathers.esp

•  5F RLO - Adaptive Interiors Vanilla Weathers Patch.esp

•  60 SaturationBoost.esp

•  61 SilentBackstab.esp

•  62 SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dawnguard.esp

•  63 Slightly Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp

•  64 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

•  65 NosPiercedEarsAll.esp

•  66 Unique Bloodscythe&Soulrender.esp

•  67 imp_helm_legend.esp

•  68 Males of Skyrim.esp

•  69 Kaw's Claws.esp

•  6A coco_merge_weapons.esp

•  6B hairseranahavok.esp

•  6C BVFE_Serana.esp

•  6D GuardOutfits.esp

•  6E K2JiggleHarness.esp

•  6F Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp

•  70 realrainextended.esp

•  71 Supreme Storms.esp

•  72 DibellanDefender.esp

•  73 Mannequin.esp

•  74 MoreNastyCritters.esp

•  75 SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp

•  76 SexLabDefeat.esp

•  77 SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

•  78 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

•  79 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

•  7A SlaveTats.esp

•  7B Companions Radiant Quest Adjustment.esp

•  7C Dragon Claw Stands.esp [Version 1.0]

•  7D Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp

•  7E SoS - Civilization-PatchRLOMinorCities.esp

•  7F SoS - The Dungeons-PatchRLODungeons.esp

•  80 Enchanting Freedom.esp

•  81 PotemaRealFix.esp

•  82 Queen Freydis Sword.esp

•  83 Armored Circlets.esp

•  84 Unique Booze Bottles Alternate Names Version.esp

•  85 ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp

•  86 SoS - The Dungeons-PatchRLOMajorCityInteriors.esp

•  87 FemaleWerewolf.esp

•  88 Apocalypse - More Apocalypse.esp

•  89 SoS - The Dungeons-PatchRLODungeonLighting.esp

•  8A Bijin NPCs.esp

•  8B AsharaDimonizedDress.esp

•  8C SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

•  8D Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

•  8E Saeri_AetherialCrown.esp

•  8F Bijin Wives.esp

•  90 Serana.esp

•  91 Valerica.esp

•  92 VHVP.esp

•  93 Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

•  94 SOSRaceMenu.esp

•  95 OMageCommonRobesV2.esp

•  96 SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp

•  97 coco_skills.esp

•  98 BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB.esp

•  99 BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp

•  9A Mini Vamps.esp

•  9B BeeingFemale_RS_Patch.esp

•  9C DenassaG_MageRobes.esp

•  9D DenassaG_MageRobesBoots.esp

•  9E FasterArrows75.esp

•  9F RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

•  A0 UNP High Heels 2.esp

•  A1 SexLabDangerousNights2.esp

•  A2 Pirsing.esp

•  A3 DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp

•  A4 The Bastard.esp [Version 1.2]

•  A5 non-devious devices.esp

•  A6 Fachry Fedura Moraqtong Assassin.esp

•  A7 AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.esp

•  A8 CharmingHighHeels.esp

•  A9 LTAJC_LightElvenArmor.esp

•  AA Simple Slavery Defeat.esp

•  AB ccas_starts.esp

•  AC Bashed Patch, 0.esp

My current vague suspicion is that the order is much less important than one or two other mods that interfere, or possibly a mod that magically fixes problems. No idea...

I've never had a problem with Beeing Female+CCAS, and I use LOOT almost without any changes, so I dunno. Maybe I'm just lucky. ;)

Here's an example of my current load order. It changes significantly from time to time, so there should be plenty of give in it for other mods and stuff.

Active Mod Files:
•  00 Skyrim.esm

•  01 Update.esm

•  02 Dawnguard.esm

•  03 HearthFires.esm

•  04 Dragonborn.esm

•  05 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp [Version 3.0.9]

•  06 SexLab.esm [Version 1.62]

•  07 Devious Devices - Assets.esm [Version 2.8.3]

•  08 SexLabAroused.esm [Version 2.8]

•  09 ZaZAnimationPack.esm

•  0A Devious Devices - Integration.esm

•  0B hdtHighHeel.esm

•  0C CreatureFramework.esm [Version 1.1.0]

•  0D Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

•  0E BeeingFemale.esm [Version 2.8]

•  0F RSkyrimChildren.esm

•  10 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

•  11 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp [Version 3.1.6a]

•  12 HighResTexturePack01.esp

•  13 HighResTexturePack02.esp

•  14 HighResTexturePack03.esp

•  15 Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp [Version 1.2.0]

•  16 SkyUI.esp

•  ++ FSS-Slight pause between lines.esp

•  17 SoS - The Wilds.esp [Version 1.13]

•  18 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp

•  19 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp

•  1A Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp

•  1B Book Covers Skyrim.esp

•  1C RealisticWaterTwo.esp

•  1D SexLab_Solutions.esp

•  1E Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp

•  1F Better Deadly Bandits Weapon Only.esp

•  20 ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp

•  ++ FullBootForKKSA.esp

•  21 Combat Evolved.esp

•  22 UniqueWeaponsRedone.esp

•  23 Unique Uniques.esp [Version 1.8]

•  24 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp

•  25 SoS - Civilization.esp [Version 1.02]

•  26 SoS - The Dungeons.esp [Version 1.23]

•  27 SexLab-Stories.esp

•  28 Tamriel Reloaded Mountains.esp

•  29 clothesrec.esp

•  2A animal_mansion.esp

•  2B Potions.esp

•  2C RSChildren - Complete.esp

•  2D TradeBarter.esp

•  2E Slaves of Tamriel.esp

•  2F SoS - Civilization-PatchRLOMajorCityInteriors.esp

•  30 BeastessLair.esp

•  31 RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp

•  32 sanguinesDebauchery.esp

•  33 coco_merge_magic.esp

•  34 Bandit_Honeypot.esp

•  35 dawnguard sentries.esp

•  36 SimpleSlavery.esp

•  37 MissingTotemPuzzlePillars.esp

•  38 Atlas Map Markers.esp

•  39 NordNeeds.esp

•  3A coco_merge_sexyloadscreens.esp

•  3B SexLab_Dialogues.esp

•  3C Devious Cidhna.esp

•  3D SkyTEST-RealisticAnimalBehavior.esp

•  3E OMageReplacerPack.esp

•  3F The Ordinary Women.esp

•  40 Bijin Warmaidens.esp

•  41 dawnguard restoration addendum.esp

•  42 SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp

•  43 Waves.esp

•  44 SexLab-Parasites.esp

•  45 Atlas Dawnguard.esp

•  46 coco_merge_followers.esp

•  47 DragonPriestMaskQuestMarkers.esp

•  48 Atlas Dragonborn.esp

•  49 Gildergreen Regrown.esp [Version 1.2.6]

•  4A Atlas Hearthfire.esp

•  4B Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp

•  4C Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp

•  4D BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp

•  4E Thugs.esp

•  4F Better Assassins V2.esp

•  50 BloodthirstVampireFeeding.esp

•  51 Both Imp and SC-No respawn.esp

•  52 Darker Bloodcursed Sky.esp

•  53 Dawnguard Radiant Quest Adjustment.esp

•  54 HearthFire Display Case Fix.esp

•  55 DualFlurrytoFlurry.esp

•  56 FNIS.esp

•  57 JiubQuestMarkers.esp

•  58 KillingTraps.esp

•  59 Light Foot Only While Sneaking.esp

•  5A NIOVHH.esp

•  5B No Killmoves, No Killcams, No Killbites.esp

•  5C RaceMenu.esp

•  5D RaceMenuPlugin.esp

•  5E Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Weathers.esp

•  5F RLO - Adaptive Interiors Vanilla Weathers Patch.esp

•  60 SaturationBoost.esp

•  61 SilentBackstab.esp

•  62 SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dawnguard.esp

•  63 Slightly Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp

•  64 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

•  65 NosPiercedEarsAll.esp

•  66 Unique Bloodscythe&Soulrender.esp

•  67 imp_helm_legend.esp

•  68 Males of Skyrim.esp

•  69 Kaw's Claws.esp

•  6A coco_merge_weapons.esp

•  6B hairseranahavok.esp

•  6C BVFE_Serana.esp

•  6D GuardOutfits.esp

•  6E K2JiggleHarness.esp

•  6F Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp

•  70 realrainextended.esp

•  71 Supreme Storms.esp

•  72 DibellanDefender.esp

•  73 Mannequin.esp

•  74 MoreNastyCritters.esp

•  75 SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp

•  76 SexLabDefeat.esp

•  77 SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

•  78 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

•  79 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

•  7A SlaveTats.esp

•  7B Companions Radiant Quest Adjustment.esp

•  7C Dragon Claw Stands.esp [Version 1.0]

•  7D Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp

•  7E SoS - Civilization-PatchRLOMinorCities.esp

•  7F SoS - The Dungeons-PatchRLODungeons.esp

•  80 Enchanting Freedom.esp

•  81 PotemaRealFix.esp

•  82 Queen Freydis Sword.esp

•  83 Armored Circlets.esp

•  84 Unique Booze Bottles Alternate Names Version.esp

•  85 ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp

•  86 SoS - The Dungeons-PatchRLOMajorCityInteriors.esp

•  87 FemaleWerewolf.esp

•  88 Apocalypse - More Apocalypse.esp

•  89 SoS - The Dungeons-PatchRLODungeonLighting.esp

•  8A Bijin NPCs.esp

•  8B AsharaDimonizedDress.esp

•  8C SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

•  8D Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

•  8E Saeri_AetherialCrown.esp

•  8F Bijin Wives.esp

•  90 Serana.esp

•  91 Valerica.esp

•  92 VHVP.esp

•  93 Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

•  94 SOSRaceMenu.esp

•  95 OMageCommonRobesV2.esp

•  96 SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp

•  97 coco_skills.esp

•  98 BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB.esp

•  99 BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp

•  9A Mini Vamps.esp

•  9B BeeingFemale_RS_Patch.esp

•  9C DenassaG_MageRobes.esp

•  9D DenassaG_MageRobesBoots.esp

•  9E FasterArrows75.esp

•  9F RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

•  A0 UNP High Heels 2.esp

•  A1 SexLabDangerousNights2.esp

•  A2 Pirsing.esp

•  A3 DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp

•  A4 The Bastard.esp [Version 1.2]

•  A5 non-devious devices.esp

•  A6 Fachry Fedura Moraqtong Assassin.esp

•  A7 AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.esp

•  A8 CharmingHighHeels.esp

•  A9 LTAJC_LightElvenArmor.esp

•  AA Simple Slavery Defeat.esp

•  AB ccas_starts.esp

•  AC Bashed Patch, 0.esp

My current vague suspicion is that the order is much less important than one or two other mods that interfere, or possibly a mod that magically fixes problems. No idea...

It's definitely strange, though July 27 of this year was the first time I was able to get the 2.5+ version of LAL working. I kept seeing the bug where the Mara statue would never spawn. Now that I got that working, the whole reason I wanted it to work (this mod), don't want to work. So I have a feeling there is a bit of luck involved as well. But in my case I have never had any luck, just an ongoing curse. I really got work to make any kind of progress.

Catch my idea - sex slave for reikling tribe, they need fuck ritual before hunt everyday, later (one week of service) chief gives quest to breed some boars and deliver it to tribe, so you can escape or complete this and become his wife (gangbang ceremony) 

I'm having a somewhat odd issue. I have the Expectant Mother start working ok. My character is pregnant, I have all the items in my inventory, and the midwife in Raven Rock came and spoke to me. But I don't have an option to speak with Gaev about finishing the excavation. I just get generic dialogue from him. Is there a quest id that I can just set that stage as completed and continue on with the quest or something? I tested it without some other dialogue mods that I have, but nothing I do seems to give me an option to talk to him about the excavation.

There's a bug with that scenario in the current version (fixed in the next one :) ). You can use this console command:

set ccas_bfstage to 0

More information and a permanent fix for new games (until the next version comes out).

Thank you so much!

Catch my idea - sex slave for reikling tribe, they need fuck ritual before hunt everyday, later (one week of service) chief gives quest to breed some boars and deliver it to tribe, so you can escape or complete this and become his wife (gangbang ceremony) 

Idea caught. :)

Idea caught. :)

Then one more idea about existing scenarios I am dog's chewtoy and I am an offering to a giant

Giants shoild be sleeped by sex animations, instead of it one of them attacks and another named has no dialogs

And my favourite - dog chewtoy, i think it would be awesome to save ability for this "work" later, make it for money or as substitute of prison 

Also need one more way to free myself, according to description PC should go to Cedran and mate the horses to become free

Just my ideas and thanks for great mod 

is it ok to add skyrim unbound with live another life? because im using Skyrim unbound but I also want to try this mod, is it possible? 

They both edit the starting quest, so no, they are not compatible. If you want to use this mod, you will have to disable Unbound and enable ASLAL (and this mod) instead. It wouldn't make sense to have both enabled at the same time anyway.