Hi there, i have a problem, after character creation (after i accept name) my caracter stands in place and that is all i don't have control, when i press R game asks if customization is complete and the cycle begins. Is there any way fix this?

Not sure I understand. What do you mean by "cycle" begins? You mean the actual game?

Does this happen only with CCAS, or does it happen with other alternate start mods too? What about LAL without any other mods?

Hum... considering that loading into the Mara cell, choosing a random start and derping around for an hour or two testing devices is as close as I get to "playing" Skyrim these days, I think I could test CCAS without altering my routine at all XD

If you're still inviting people, could I help too?

Certainly! :)

Sorry, was't precise the problem was that i was stuck in customization menu and i couldn't exit it, but i fixed it. :)

Hello there,

i am having trouble with CCAS none of the starts are working correctly, it just procedes to strip me of all clothing and goes with the start "I want to escape from this cell" 

I am unsure of what is the problem i have attempted to uninstall and reinstall but it wont work.

Nice mod, thanks. I made a playthrough with Drelas start, it worked fine. But now I want to start an Alicia (promised to Sanguine) beginning and I just don't see it in any of the lists. It has only SD as a requirement, which I have, proved by the fact that Drelas start works. Any ideas?

Hello there,

i am having trouble with CCAS none of the starts are working correctly, it just procedes to strip me of all clothing and goes with the start "I want to escape from this cell" 

I am unsure of what is the problem i have attempted to uninstall and reinstall but it wont work.

Here's a list of possible things to try. I'm not certain what your problem is, but if I had to guess it would be #7. It's not an uncommon problem.

1. If you're using any of the following mods, try disabling them: JUGS, Eternal Darkness Redone, ImprovementInn, OBIS, Genesis, Maria Eden, Skyrim Unbound, Populated Skyrim.
  2. If you're looking for the Chaurus Breeder scenario, make sure to activate and fully configure EC+ before you sleep in the LAL bed. Ideally, you'll be saving the game, exiting, and reloading it before even talking to the Mara statue.
  3. Make sure that Live Another Life is very low in your load order, ideally just before LAL mods (like CCAS), bashed patches, TES5Merged patch, etcetera. LOOT generally does a good job at sorting these mods.
  4. If you've been using an older save in the starting cell, that could cause problems - try beginning a brand new game instead.
  5. If you're using Mod Organizer or another mod manager, that might be the cause of some issues. I recommend manually installing just to be on the safe side.
  6. Make sure you're using EZ2C or Better Dialogue Controls or some other mod that fixes the vanilla engine bug with dialogue (NB: USKP or USLEEP does not fix this bug). If you plain don't want to use a mod like that, try using the arrow keys instead of the mouse in the dialogue menu.
  7. If you're having a common problem where you sleep in the LAL bed, the screen fades to black, and fades back in and nothing appears to have happened, try jdough's fix: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60586-content-consumers-alternate-starts/page-27?do=findComment&comment=1596428
  8. Note that the Giant Offering, Soulgem Oven, Chaurus Egg Breeder, Expectant Mother, and Egg Factory scenarios can take several seconds for everything to finish initializing after sleeping in the LAL bed. 
  9. If you try all of that and still nothing is working, attach a copy of your papyrus log (instructions can be found here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-troubleshooting-support-guide/ and I'll see if I can find anything relevant in it. A copy of your load order may also help. To keep the thread clean, please don't just paste the text directly in your post - put it in a spoiler tag or attach it as a text file instead.

Nice mod, thanks. I made a playthrough with Drelas start, it worked fine. But now I want to start an Alicia (promised to Sanguine) beginning and I just don't see it in any of the lists. It has only SD as a requirement, which I have, proved by the fact that Drelas start works. Any ideas?

There are almost certainly discrepancies between what's listed in the OP and what's actually required. When I change something, there are essentially three (five really) places I need to change what is listed, and I often forget one or two.  :dodgy:

To be honest, I can't remember off the top of my head what those requirements actually are, but I believe the Alicia scenario requires both SD+ and Sexlab Stories.

I'm having this weird problem that any scenario with falmer crashes when i go to sleep. before I installed slstories it would load, the creatures would aggro and kill me, after I installed stories it just breaks, even the falmer slave that does not require chaurus. 

I tried different load others between the 3 mods and none work.

(the other stories starts work)

There are almost certainly discrepancies between what's listed in the OP and what's actually required. When I change something, there are essentially three (five really) places I need to change what is listed, and I often forget one or two.  :dodgy:

To be honest, I can't remember off the top of my head what those requirements actually are, but I believe the Alicia scenario requires both SD+ and Sexlab Stories.

thanks, Stories was indeed missing.

That make sense since SD itself needs Stories to work correctly

SD itself does not need Stories to work correctly (enslavement and such), but you need Stories if you want to access the player start scenarios included in SD+ through CCAS.

doesn't SD rely on stories for dialogue options when Enslaved?

SD itself does not need Stories to work correctly (enslavement and such), but you need Stories if you want to access the player start scenarios included in SD+ through CCAS.

Sexlab Dialogues, not Stories.

So I've run into two problems. First it seems that Meeko Reborn isn't working with this mod installed. I tried placing it later in the load order but it doesn't seem to work at all. I'm also not seeing many of the alternate starts from the mod despite having the requirements met for many of them. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Sexlab Dialogues, not Stories.

Right, why do i always get those confused?

Quick note - it was just pointed out to me that CCAS conflicts with Immersive College of Winterhold.

Well, it doesn't really conflict, but the two mods use the same assets - Oaristys' items (mostly seen in the Aspiring Mage scenario).

It is safe to overwrite either one with the other.

If you're using NMM, I *think* you have to make sure that Immersive College of Winterhold overwrites CCAS instead of the other way around, using "yes to mod." But I'm not sure about that... it might work fine either way around.

I've run into a little hiccup after using the Red Wave start. I didn't ask about paying off my debt before doing so and now the quest seems to be stuck in my quest log. Is there any way to find the quest ID for it so I can get it out of my log?

That's a problem with Sexlab Stories. IIRC you'll also have a permanent bounty because of it if you try to leave, you'll have to cancel that out too.

I believe the quest name is _SLS_QST_PlayerRedWave.

So I ran into a problem whenever I try and play my Skyrim gets to character create and just freezes and when that happens it gets over 2000mb in memory what am I doing wrong?

how many hair mods to you have?

1 actually but now my biggest problem is that i can get into the char creation but when i try to change sex thats when my game freezes

So I ran into a problem whenever I try and play my Skyrim gets to character create and just freezes and when that happens it gets over 2000mb in memory what am I doing wrong?

how many hair mods to you have?

1 actually but now my biggest problem is that i can get into the char creation but when i try to change sex thats when my game freezes

Ok i fixed my previous problem but now i have another none of the animation seem to work i hear sounds but thats it im pretty sure i updated everything was there something i need to enable?

try re-running fnis.

alrighty fixed it and i can play the game normally however now im not sure what im supposed to do like when im a slave i cant really go anywhere. am i just supposed to stick around?

It is slavery. Not sure what you were expecting.

Also what to do as a slave is probably more of a thing to discuss in the SD+ thread, assuming that is the mod running the slave start you went with.