In other words, not so much. Gotcha. Not that I can say anything. I update mine maybe once a year.

I always seem to have a flurry of activity for the first couple of months, which quickly tapers off, followed by sporadic updates roughly once a year.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a somewhat odd issue. I have the Expectant Mother start working ok. My character is pregnant, I have all the items in my inventory, and the midwife in Raven Rock came and spoke to me. But I don't have an option to speak with Gaev about finishing the excavation. I just get generic dialogue from him. Is there a quest id that I can just set that stage as completed and continue on with the quest or something? I tested it without some other dialogue mods that I have, but nothing I do seems to give me an option to talk to him about the excavation.

I'm having a somewhat odd issue. I have the Expectant Mother start working ok. My character is pregnant, I have all the items in my inventory, and the midwife in Raven Rock came and spoke to me. But I don't have an option to speak with Gaev about finishing the excavation. I just get generic dialogue from him. Is there a quest id that I can just set that stage as completed and continue on with the quest or something? I tested it without some other dialogue mods that I have, but nothing I do seems to give me an option to talk to him about the excavation.

There's a bug with that scenario in the current version (fixed in the next one :) ). You can use this console command:

set ccas_bfstage to 0

More information and a permanent fix for new games (until the next version comes out).

Do you plan on doing a public beta? As of now, the "stable" one is probably as much broken as the beta since the changes with stories, parasites and so on. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Not sure how to define the current beta, but it's pretty public - anyone who wants in can go ahead (up to 50 people, which is all the thread will support). If you'd like access, I can go ahead and add you. :)

I'm taking a bit of a break from skyrim itself, if anything I would just start the game for captured dream or bruma. So maybe, eventually, if I feel like it, I might want to start a proper devious game but not in the near future. Better leave the beta spots for proper beta players :)

So. When I downloaded and selected replace for this mod in MO suddenly it says I need administrative privileges to open it, which I have <.<.. And it failed to replace it.

Now I can't even go through MO's file path to look at the mod without the same pop up about needing to be an administrator, which I am.
None of the other mods do this.
Only this one.

XYVGJAw4TS_hzUjtqF96Lg.png

5CGEu-2cSLqI0Hcf_Neaig.png

Qmk0SaNtQ8uo5xlvXcNrVg.png

And I just tested by using MO to add another completely different mod through the "Install from Archive" option and it got in fine and I can open up its file and everything just fine I can also select the replace option for it just fine.
So it seems to be an issue with this mod in particular.

I still have my old version but I would like to know how to fix this so I can delete the version I attempted to replace my old version with.

So. When I downloaded and selected replace for this mod in MO suddenly it says I need administrative privileges to open it, which I have <.<.. And it failed to replace it.

Now I can't even go through MO's file path to look at the mod without the same pop up about needing to be an administrator, which I am.

None of the other mods do this.

Only this one.

And I just tested by using MO to add another completely different mod through the "Install from Archive" option and it got in fine and I can open up its file and everything just fine I can also select the replace option for it just fine.

So it seems to be an issue with this mod in particular.

I still have my old version but I would like to know how to fix this so I can delete the version I attempted to replace my old version with.

Not sure why that would be happening, unless it's related to this maybe: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/81466-download-issues/

Did you download the mod a couple of days ago and wait until now to install it?

Maybe try re-downloading and reinstalling? Or installing it manually instead of through MO?

The archive should be 22.9mb in size, is yours any smaller?

There's nothing strange about the file structure as far as I can tell:

post-462261-0-24807200-1500431366_thumb.jpg

And I'm guessing that other people who use MO haven't had this problem. At least, I don't remember anyone saying something like that... can't really help out there because I don't use MO. Maybe something weird about using an E: drive instead of C:?

No, being on E drive instead of C should make no difference to MO. I would guess corrupted download as well... I didn't think of that the other day.

Usually you only have the Need to be Admin pop up if Windows thinks someone else on the computer owns the file, but downloading from the internet should strip all ownership from a file, and since you downloaded it, it (well that particular copy) belongs to your account.

Corrupted files just don't follow the rules. Could be however it was corrupted, MO put it where it should be, but couldn't unpack the archive and with the way it handles the virtual folders, maybe Windows just didn't know what it was and dropped back to "I can't open this, must not have permissions, ask for admin right".

Is there a bug with the "Necromancer's Pet" quest? After killing my master and getting out of the cave I can't finish the quest and I'm also permanently friendly to all necromancers and draugrs.....

Not a bug, exactly, but the quest is unfinished. That's a stories scenario and they're mostly works in progress. I'm guessing you're stuck at the stage that says "find clues about your past?"

Unfortunately, there's not much that can be done about it right now, though skyrimll is making finishing quest-related mods (stories, hormones, parasites, etc) a priority. I can't make any specific promises about anyone else's mods or how they'll update, but I would venture to guess that you're probably fine sticking with your current game and don't have to worry about making a new one. Probably. :)

EDIT: Now that I think about it, although the quest is unfinished I believe the "permanently friendly" part is a bug. I could have sworn that one was fixed recently, but I might have imagined it. ;)

Is there a bug with the "Necromancer's Pet" quest? After killing my master and getting out of the cave I can't finish the quest and I'm also permanently friendly to all necromancers and draugrs.....

Not a bug, exactly, but the quest is unfinished. That's a stories scenario and they're mostly works in progress. I'm guessing you're stuck at the stage that says "find clues about your past?"

Unfortunately, there's not much that can be done about it right now, though skyrimll is making finishing quest-related mods (stories, hormones, parasites, etc) a priority. I can't make any specific promises about anyone else's mods or how they'll update, but I would venture to guess that you're probably fine sticking with your current game and don't have to worry about making a new one. Probably. :)

EDIT: Now that I think about it, although the quest is unfinished I believe the "permanently friendly" part is a bug. I could have sworn that one was fixed recently, but I might have imagined it. ;)

Yes the "find clues about your past" thing. I figured it was incomplete.

But the friendly to all necromancers/draugrs is definitely the buggy and annoying part - I fixed it with "removefromallfactions" but would still appreciate a real fix for the next version for other people.

Thanks for the mod :)

HI~I like it ,this is a surprise mod and I followed for a long time.May I translate it into Chinese and share it to other players? Of course, ink to this page,link here, link patreon~~by the  way,You are my idol~~~~~~~~~~~ :shy:

Certainly! I didn't write it with any sort of translation in mind, though, and I do tend to use American English idioms and phrasing, so... good luck! Go ahead and post your translation in the support thread and I will link to it in the OP. Also note that I do tend to update my mods in a fairly irregular fashion, so you might need to re-translate from time to time. Sorry.

Yes the "find clues about your past" thing. I figured it was incomplete.

But the friendly to all necromancers/draugrs is definitely the buggy and annoying part - I fixed it with "removefromallfactions" but would still appreciate a real fix for the next version for other people.

Thanks for the mod :)

I think skyrimll is still out of town (?) but you can drop a line about the bug in the support thread.

removefromallfactions *should* be okay to use in the early game, but I'd hesitate to use something that wide-ranging later on. :)

If you still have place for testing im in

Sure thing, I've still got 14 empty slots. :)

I'm struggling to get this mod working. I appear to be having the common "sleep in the LAL bed, the screen fades to black, and fades back in and nothing appears to have happened" problem.

I tried jdough's fix and moving things around in my load order but the problem still persists.

Are there any other possible fixes or did I just goof the load order? :P 

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
daymoyl.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
FNIS.esp
SkyUI.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
SLO_StoneWalls.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
zThingsInDark.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
ELFX - Weathers.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Slaves of Tamriel.esp
wolfclub.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
Cloaks.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
iWil_BelethorsGoodStore.esp
banditfemale.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
DeviousTraps.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
DeviousRegulations.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
BDSICHC.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
Unique Grasses.esp
CitrusHead - Standalone.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
SGHair33x144.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
BDIC.esp
jh_dawnguard.esp
Glowing Vampire Eyes.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Anal Torch.esp
Jennifer.esp
JH_dragonborn.esp
jh_ELF.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
RailLight.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
zzEstrus.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EggFactory.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
RND_USKP-Patch.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
SkyrimBound.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
Submit belt.esp
submitdd_ff.esp
submitdd_ff_exp.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
Simple Slavery Defeat.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
Signs_of_Skyrim.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp
RND_DrinkingFountains-Patch.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
S_L_U_T_S.esp
AngrimApprentice.esp
Prison.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Ultimate NPC Overhaul II.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
Ciceriareplacor.esp
Extended Slider Colors.esp
Glowing Eyes.esp
jh_people2.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
JH_Companion.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
pchs_loansharks.esp
Slaves of Tamriel - iNeed.esp
submissivelola.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
dD Enchanted Chests.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
DD - Interactions.esp
Devious Loading Screens.esp
GagSFX.esp
GagSFXDawnguard.esp
GagSFXDragonborn.esp
GagSFXHearthfires.esp
Sacrificial Spriggan.esp
SD Addons.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Book of UUNP - Textures.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp
Celes Nightingale Armor.esp
Merta Black Rose Armor.esp
LindsMarksmageGarb.esp
LindsSpellslinger.esp
LindsWoodlandAlchemist.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
ccas_starts.esp
ImmerSlave.esp

This is Chinese Forum:

http://9dm.ejamad.com/thread-11005-1-1.html

Just three days

to download more than 300 support over 100

Thank you for the link - I'll put it on the main download page the next time I update. :)

I'm struggling to get this mod working. I appear to be having the common "sleep in the LAL bed, the screen fades to black, and fades back in and nothing appears to have happened" problem.

I tried jdough's fix and moving things around in my load order but the problem still persists.

Are there any other possible fixes or did I just goof the load order? :P

I don't see anything in your load order that pops out as being the cause, but I'm not familiar with some of it.

I don't suppose you could post (or upload) your papyrus log? From the point where you press "new game" to the point where something is supposed to happen? It might help me narrow down the cause (no guarantees, but it's worth a shot).

Which scenario are you using?