I don't the changes are breaking, they just revert some properties of cells, along with names. Some books and locations are affected too. Some USLEEP fixes were forwarded by LAL, but reverted by ccas :P

Thanks for pointing this out. I went ahead and forwarded the USLEEP fixes into the next version... except for the Moldering Ruins ones, because putting in USLEEP changes will, believe it or not, only make things worse in the Beeing Female scenario and the Moldering Ruins cell and worldspace. That whole scenario needs to be revamped. With a bulldozer and dynamite.

i started with expectant mother and Gaev will not do anything but the bathing in skyrim mod option on his dialogue. I already tried going to the town and the midwife woman started talking to me, and I did one other simple quest with the Ancient Nord pick axe with the other guy I was supposed to  talk to. I don't think its working.

Trying again and he just doesn't appear at all. I don't know what is wrong.

i started with expectant mother and Gaev will not do anything but the bathing in skyrim mod option on his dialogue. I already tried going to the town and the midwife woman started talking to me, and I did one other simple quest with the Ancient Nord pick axe with the other guy I was supposed to  talk to. I don't think its working.

Trying again and he just doesn't appear at all. I don't know what is wrong.

Sorry, my fault there.  :) A bug in the current version. To get around it, use this console command:

set ccas_bfstage to 0

That should fix it.

In the expectant mother is the offspring set to something specific?

No, it's set as a null. I was originally going to make a hidden/virtual NPC to be the father, but I figured players would probably want the child to look pretty much exactly like the mother, so I just left it blank. Consider it... immaculate conception. :)

Aw man, I wanted a NPC to be the husband/father, for immersion purposes. :D

Is there any way to create an entry where you have a husband?

No, it's set as a null. I was originally going to make a hidden/virtual NPC to be the father, but I figured players would probably want the child to look pretty much exactly like the mother, so I just left it blank. Consider it... immaculate conception. :)

By "entry" do you mean a new scenario? Yes, that's possible, and it's actually already on my to-do list. I'll probably end up doing it like I've done with some other scenarios (like SD+, where I just pick some NPC and set them as your spouse).

There are a lot of possible variations with it, though, and I'm not sure what to pick. I'd do them all, but that's a lot of extra work and I'm pretty damn lazy. So I'm trying to decide what the spouse will be exactly - what race and gender combination. Ideally there would be one of each (totaling twenty new scenarios) but that's way too much work, I'm too lazy to do that.

Actually, ideally there would be 40 new scenarios for that (race/gender combination, and male+female or female+male pregnant for each choice), but if I'm not doing 20 then I'm obviously not doing 40. ;)

Nothing is going to make everybody happy, unfortunately, so... I'll probably just end up making one "married" scenario using a male Nord.

Or if by "entry" you're talking about changing the father in the Beeing Female scenario to a specific NPC, that's also possible. But again... which specific NPC would I pick for the role? It's a lot easier just to stick with NULL and let the "father" be someone back in Cyrodiil.

By "entry" do you mean a new scenario? Yes, that's possible, and it's actually already on my to-do list. I'll probably end up doing it like I've done with some other scenarios (like SD+, where I just pick some NPC and set them as your spouse).

There are a lot of possible variations with it, though, and I'm not sure what to pick. I'd do them all, but that's a lot of extra work and I'm pretty damn lazy. So I'm trying to decide what the spouse will be exactly - what race and gender combination. Ideally there would be one of each (totaling twenty new scenarios) but that's way too much work, I'm too lazy to do that.

Actually, ideally there would be 40 new scenarios for that (race/gender combination, and male+female or female+male pregnant for each choice), but if I'm not doing 20 then I'm obviously not doing 40. ;)

Nothing is going to make everybody happy, unfortunately, so... I'll probably just end up making one "married" scenario using a male Nord.

Or if by "entry" you're talking about changing the father in the Beeing Female scenario to a specific NPC, that's also possible. But again... which specific NPC would I pick for the role? It's a lot easier just to stick with NULL and let the "father" be someone back in Cyrodiil.

Well, both options seem fine to me. Since it would be optional, I don't think it would be reasonable to complain if people aren't happy with the choice :D

I'm fine with whatever NPC you create/choose, anyone can still dump ("divorce") the husband and move on after the start or simply go for the null option. I was thinkg about the spouse being part of the expedition/excavation and you both decide travelling together (follower faction) after talking to Gaev. The race isn't much important as generally the mother's race is the only one that counts for the baby in Skyrim.

Edit: you could also tell me how I could pick the father using the Creation Kit ot TES 5 Edit.

For some reason all the events that require SD+ does not seem to show for me in the options for starting. I should have all the mods that are required.

A few pages back, CC listed a couple lines of code people could use from the console to fake that we had the SD mods installed to try the starts without them and see if they worked.

You should be able to use GET instead of SET and see if the game registers the mods or not.

The other possibily is that the options are there but not displayed if you have too many options on the statue.  Do you have the dialog improvement mods EZ2C Dialogue Menu and/or Better Dialogue Controls?

For some reason all the events that require SD+ does not seem to show for me in the options for starting. I should have all the mods that are required.

A few pages back, CC listed a couple lines of code people could use from the console to fake that we had the SD mods installed to try the starts without them and see if they worked.

You should be able to use GET instead of SET and see if the game registers the mods or not.

The other possibily is that the options are there but not displayed if you have too many options on the statue.  Do you have the dialog improvement mods EZ2C Dialogue Menu and/or Better Dialogue Controls?

I tried looking for those codes but didn't find them.

Can't say that i know what GET and SET are...

I tried to install EZ2C and Better Dialogue Controls, but that didn't fix the problem.

I tried to install EZ2C and Better Dialogue Controls, but that didn't fix the problem.

tl,dr:

Use this console command to trick CCAS into thinking SD+ is installed:

set ccas_mod_sdplus to 1

And that should do it.

EDIT: These are all set the first time you talk to the Mara statue, so you have to enter the command after speaking to Mara but before you select an option.

Also, there may be some other requirements for some mods - for example, some SD+ scenarios require Stories as well. See the list below for other variables you'll need to set to 1.

More in-depth:

I don't even think there are console getters. As far as I know, you'd have to use the HELP command to see globals. But the set command works like this in this case:

set <X> to <Y>

And all of my mod detection variables are just bools (ints, actually, but they only take 0 and 1):

ccas_mod_xpopatch              Prison Overhaul

ccas_mod_titd                  Things in the Dark

ccas_mod_tir                   Trapped in Rubber

ccas_mod_succubus_psq          Player Succubus Quest

ccas_mod_succubus_DD           Deadly Drain

ccas_mod_succubus_battlefield  UNUSED

ccas_mod_storiesdevious        Sexlab Devious Stories

ccas_mod_stories               Sexlab Stories

ccas_mod_sslv                  Simple Slavery

ccas_mod_slaverun              Slaverun

ccas_mod_sgo                   Soulgem Oven

ccas_mod_sdplus                Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced

ccas_mod_qayl                  Quick As You Like

ccas_mod_mse                   Milk Maid Economy

ccas_mod_maria                 Maria Eden

ccas_mod_hid                   Heroine in Distress

ccas_mod_estruschaurus         Estrus Chaurus

ccas_mod_eggfactory            Egg Factory

ccas_mod_dibella               Sisterhood of Dibella

ccas_mod_cdshop                Captured Dreams

ccas_mod_beeingfemale          Beeing Female

ccas_mod_arachnophobia2        Arachnophobia (most recent update)

ccas_mod_arachnophobia         Arachnophobia (older one)

ccas_mod_angrim                Angrim's Apprentice

Note that I might have gotten the Arachnophobia variables backwards.

succubus_battlefield was going to use Battlefield Dovahkiin, but I haven't gotten around to working with that one yet.

Trapped In Rubber doesn't actually work yet - waiting for the next version.

The Prison Overhaul scenario doesn't actually check for Prison Overhaul, it checks for Inte's patch.

tl,dr:

set ccas_mod_sdplus to 1

And that should do it.

EDIT: These are all set the first time you talk to the Mara statue, so you have to enter the command after speaking to Mara but before you select an option.

Also, there may be some other requirements for some mods - for example, some SD+ scenarios require Stories as well. See the list below for other variables you'll need to set to 1.

More in-depth:

I don't even think there are console getters. As far as I know, you'd have to use the HELP command to see globals. But the set command works like this in this case:

set <X> to <Y>

And all of my mod detection variables are just bools (ints, actually, but they only take 0 and 1):

ccas_mod_xpopatch              Prison Overhaul

ccas_mod_titd                  Things in the Dark

ccas_mod_tir                   Trapped in Rubber

ccas_mod_succubus_psq          Player Succubus Quest

ccas_mod_succubus_DD           Deadly Drain

ccas_mod_succubus_battlefield  UNUSED

ccas_mod_storiesdevious        Sexlab Devious Stories

ccas_mod_stories               Sexlab Stories

ccas_mod_sslv                  Simple Slavery

ccas_mod_slaverun              Slaverun

ccas_mod_sgo                   Soulgem Oven

ccas_mod_sdplus                Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced

ccas_mod_qayl                  Quick As You Like

ccas_mod_mse                   Milk Maid Economy

ccas_mod_maria                 Maria Eden

ccas_mod_hid                   Heroine in Distress

ccas_mod_estruschaurus         Estrus Chaurus

ccas_mod_eggfactory            Egg Factory

ccas_mod_dibella               Sisterhood of Dibella

ccas_mod_cdshop                Captured Dreams

ccas_mod_beeingfemale          Beeing Female

ccas_mod_arachnophobia2        Arachnophobia (most recent update)

ccas_mod_arachnophobia         Arachnophobia (older one)

ccas_mod_angrim                Angrim's Apprentice

Note that I might have gotten the Arachnophobia variables backwards.

succubus_battlefield was going to use Battlefield Dovahkiin, but I haven't gotten around to working with that one yet.

Trapped In Rubber doesn't actually work yet - waiting for the next version.

The Prison Overhaul scenario doesn't actually check for Prison Overhaul, it checks for Inte's patch.

I tried using the console commands, but it didn't work.

I should have every sub mods that are required, and all of them are the newest version (downloaded all mods this week).

None of the SD+ options are shown, only the "I've been enslaved" options using SD+ are there. But they were there even be4 i installed SD+.

tl,dr:

set ccas_mod_sdplus to 1

And that should do it.

I forgot which variable type you were using.

For some of the ActorValues, you can use SETAV, GETAV or MODAV but that doesn't work with those.

So my suggestion should have been to try using HELP CCAS_MOD_SDPLUS and see what variable value shows up.

I suppose the other idiot questions are Which version of CCAS are you using? and Are you looking in the right tree? as some of them got moved.  Oh, and Are you sure you checked the ESP to enable it? but Tomkola you sound smarter than me and less sleep deprived.

I tried using the console commands, but it didn't work.

I should have every sub mods that are required, and all of them are the newest version (downloaded all mods this week).

None of the SD+ options are shown, only the "I've been enslaved" options using SD+ are there. But they were there even be4 i installed SD+.

I'm confused... there are no SD+ options that aren't strictly Enslaved. At least, there shouldn't be. There are several scenarios that use Sexlab Stories, though, and some of them are cross SD+/Stories enabled. Which scenario are you looking for, exactly?

Double-check the download page, it lists required mods for each scenario, and several of them have more than one requirement - for example, the Necromancer Pet scenario requires SD+ and Sexlab Stories. Etcetera.

If that doesn't do it, try these possible fixes:

If you're using any of the following mods, try disabling them: JUGS, Eternal Darkness Redone, ImprovementInn, OBIS, Genesis, Maria Eden, Skyrim Unbound.

If you're looking for the Chaurus Breeder scenario, make sure to activate and fully configure EC+ before you sleep in the LAL bed. Ideally, you'll be saving the game, exiting, and reloading it before even talking to the Mara statue.

Make sure that Live Another Life is very low in your load order, ideally just before LAL mods (like CCAS), bashed patches, TES5Merged patch, etcetera.

If you've been using an older save in the starting cell, that could cause problems - try beginning a brand new game instead.

If you try all of that and still nothing is working, attach a copy of your papyrus log (instructions can be found here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-troubleshooting-support-guide/)and I'll see if I can find anything relevant in it.

I forgot which variable type you were using.

For some of the ActorValues, you can use SETAV, GETAV or MODAV but that doesn't work with those.

So my suggestion should have been to try using HELP CCAS_MOD_SDPLUS and see what variable value shows up.

I suppose the other idiot questions are Which version of CCAS are you using? and Are you looking in the right tree? as some of them got moved.  Oh, and Are you sure you checked the ESP to enable it? but Tomkola you sound smarter than me and less sleep deprived.

Yeah, globals all the way here. They're just easier than vmquest variables and the like. :)

I seem to be getting issues with the dog chewtoy start. Just fucking the two dogs and leaving works out without getting me a bounty, as does blowing the manager and leaving, but talking to the manager and then promising to fuck the dogs just completes the quest and puts me up with a bounty.

Also I recall there being dialogue with the guy selling wardogs outside the city, though checking the OP suggests that you got rid of it, so I guess that's not actually a problem.

I seem to be getting issues with the dog chewtoy start. Just fucking the two dogs and leaving works out without getting me a bounty, as does blowing the manager and leaving, but talking to the manager and then promising to fuck the dogs just completes the quest and puts me up with a bounty.

Also I recall there being dialogue with the guy selling wardogs outside the city, though checking the OP suggests that you got rid of it, so I guess that's not actually a problem.

Wait, we're supposed to get a bounty if we just walk out the door? Oh boy. I didn't got that.

Hmm... yeah, that sounds broken. IIRC you get a bounty unless you either bribe the guy or service the dogs. Just walking out should leave you bounty.

I'll double-check, I might have done something wrong with the trigger box.

EDIT: As far as I can tell (just looking at the scripts and conditions, not actually playtesting right now), it should be working just fine.

When you leave Understone Keep, that's when most of the stuff is done. If you have given Denter a blowjob at that point, and/or screwed both dogs, you should not get a bounty - but failing to do that (either just walking out, or only sexing one dog, for example) should give you a bounty.

It is possible I'm getting something wrong in the code, though... I'll try to figure it out this evening. :)

Later dialogue with all of the NPCs (Cedran, the Jarl, etc) is broken though... IIRC there was some specific reason for doing what I did there, but for the life of me I can't remember why. I'll undo it, which should fix the dialogue.

EDIT: Try overwriting with this script (in your data/scripts directory) and see if it helps. Should work any time up to the point where you leave Understone Keep.

ccas_dogcleanup.7z

I'm confused... there are no SD+ options that aren't strictly Enslaved. At least, there shouldn't be. There are several scenarios that use Sexlab Stories, though, and some of them are cross SD+/Stories enabled. Which scenario are you looking for, exactly?

Double-check the download page, it lists required mods for each scenario, and several of them have more than one requirement - for example, the Necromancer Pet scenario requires SD+ and Sexlab Stories. Etcetera.

If that doesn't do it, try these possible fixes:

If you're using any of the following mods, try disabling them: JUGS, Eternal Darkness Redone, ImprovementInn, OBIS, Genesis, Maria Eden, Skyrim Unbound.

If you're looking for the Chaurus Breeder scenario, make sure to activate and fully configure EC+ before you sleep in the LAL bed. Ideally, you'll be saving the game, exiting, and reloading it before even talking to the Mara statue.

Make sure that Live Another Life is very low in your load order, ideally just before LAL mods (like CCAS), bashed patches, TES5Merged patch, etcetera.

If you've been using an older save in the starting cell, that could cause problems - try beginning a brand new game instead.

If you try all of that and still nothing is working, attach a copy of your papyrus log (instructions can be found here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-troubleshooting-support-guide/)and I'll see if I can find anything relevant in it.

The primary scenario i'm trying to find is "I am a novice in the service of Dibella." (would like some others aswell though).

The options that are avaible to me are:

"I am an offering to a Giant"

"Surprise me"

"(multiple options) I am a prostitute working at an inn"

"(multiple options) I've been enslaved!"

*more choies for enslaved"

- "I've been captured and bound in restrictive devices!"

- "I am a slave of the Falmer"

- "I am Meeko's bitch"

- "I am a trolls sex slave"

- "I am a wolf's bitch"

- "I am a spider's victim"

- "I've been enslaved to a brutish Orc warrior"

- "I've been enslaved to Drelas"

- "I've been enslaved to the witch Anise"

- "I've been enslaved to a Hagraven"

- "I've been enslaved to a giant"

- "I am a sabre cat's pet"

- "I am a bear's pet"

"I am a criminal and have been captured and imprisoned!"

"I am a succubus."

"(Multiple options) CCAS Only"

I'm not using any of those mods that you listed. I had Maria Eden, but disabeld it, and made no difference.

LAL and CCAS are at the end of the load order.

I've tried making several new saves (new game).

Papyrus.1.log

Is the service to Sanguine start bugged?

It seems there's a dremora churl and a hostile flame atronach that like to fuck up the start.

I haven't done that one for a while, but IIRC it wasn't designed to be particularly easy. Alicia has a hard life. :)

The primary scenario i'm trying to find is "I am a novice in the service of Dibella." (would like some others aswell though).

*snip*

Hmm... by your papyrus log, the mod is found just fine, so it's not that I got the filename wrong or something. Let me check to see if I've done something profoundly stupid like I did once or twice before and forgot to link the dialogue properly...

ccas_mod_dibella 

Hmm... by your papyrus log, the mod is found just fine, so it's not that I got the filename wrong or something. Let me check to see if I've done something profoundly stupid like I did once or twice before and forgot to link the dialogue properly...

ccas_mod_dibella 

It looks like it should be working, everything is linked properly and there haven't been any misspellings. The scenario requires Sisterhood of Dibella, Sexlab Stories, SD+, and a female character, though I'm not entirely sure why it requires SD+. I'll ask skyrimll...

It seems there's a dremora churl and a hostile flame atronach that like to fuck up the start.

I haven't done that one for a while, but IIRC it wasn't designed to be particularly easy. Alicia has a hard life. :)

Lol. I guess. I've never played the original mod from Stories, so I'm not sure if that's the correct way to start it. Basically, the churl charges the atronach, dies, then proceeds to kill me and I'm bound so... I can't do anything about it. ._. I'm not programmer, but I feel like there's a bug somewhere here. :P

EDIT: Actually, nevermind. Apparently that just requires SD... I'm confused here then. What's causing this atronach to fuck me up?

ccas_mod_dibella 

It looks like it should be working, everything is linked properly and there haven't been any misspellings. The scenario requires Sisterhood of Dibella, Sexlab Stories, SD+, and a female character, though I'm not entirely sure why it requires SD+. I'll ask skyrimll...

Lol. I guess. I've never played the original mod from Stories, so I'm not sure if that's the correct way to start it. Basically, the churl charges the atronach, dies, then proceeds to kill me and I'm bound so... I can't do anything about it. ._. I'm not programmer, but I feel like there's a bug somewhere here. :P

I'd suggest asking skyrimll then... it's his baby. :)

I'd suggest asking skyrimll then... it's his baby. :)

I couldn't figure out where your mod starts, though. The dialogue when speaking to the Mara Statue states SD and Stories is requires but your OP says just SD. I'm not sure what steps I need to follow to bugtest this since I don't know if it's Stories or just SD+. Does Stories even have a quest relating to Sanguine or is the dialogue option from the statue mistaken when mentioning Stories as a requirement?

If it's Stories, I need to know how exactly to start the quest in the normal Stories fashion.

If it's SD+, well, I can just boot up my well-leveled save and start that line of quests. I remember drinking your ass off starts that particular quest. Then I can see if the issue persists?

Quests:

Enslaved! (level 6)

Sanguine's Truth

Misc > "You are now Lord Sanguine's newest plaything"

I couldn't figure out where your mod starts, though. The dialogue when speaking to the Mara Statue states SD and Stories is requires but your OP says just SD. I'm not sure what steps I need to follow to bugtest this since I don't know if it's Stories or just SD+. Does Stories even have a quest relating to Sanguine or is the dialogue option from the statue mistaken when mentioning Stories as a requirement?

If it's Stories, I need to know how exactly to start the quest in the normal Stories fashion.

If it's SD+, well, I can just boot up my well-leveled save and start that line of quests. I remember drinking your ass off starts that particular quest. Then I can see if the issue persists?

Quests:

Enslaved! (level 6)

Sanguine's Truth

Misc > "You are now Lord Sanguine's newest plaything"

I'm not really that surprised the dialogue contradicts the OP - I've got three different places I need to update when I make a change like that, and I randomly forget one from time to time, which can lead to some contradictions. That's part of the problem - the other part is that some scenarios require multiple mods to function properly, while others require only one, and I've forgotten to add or remove requirements in the past.

In general, the listed requirements in the Mara dialogue should be more accurate than the OP. I fully intend to fully fix the OP with the next update. :)

Stories does have quests related to Sanguine. Most of skyrimll's mods interact with each other. See this blog post - it's a little out of date, but gives a good indication of how they're connected.

The Alicia (service to Sanguine) is a weird one - it's technically only a Sexlab Stories event, but it requires both Stories and SD+ (though again I'm not entirely certain why SD+ is a requirement). I don't think there is a way to start the Alicia event without CCAS at the moment, though I don't know for sure - it's possible skyrimll added that as a possible option through slavery or Sanguine somewhere.

One final thing to keep in mind - those Sexlab Stories scenarios are still very much works in progress, and may not have been finished or fully fleshed out depending on which one you're using. In general, they all function properly, but there might not be very much content with some of them.

So Denter is a character in the dog start?  I haven't tried that one yet, I've been using other CCAS starts, but I've run into him several times in Cidhna Mine, where his explanation of why he was thrown into prison makes sense now that I realize he's from the dog start.  Of course he probably shouldn't be there unless you've used the dog start ...