With spriggans, charus, falmer and such, a mod like One With Nature or Manipulator with its faction hacks could be used to toggle the enemies into friends. Let the game load you in the new area, and then go in and turn things off if needed. Relies on another mod and if someone has enough script load or other stresses, adding another mod to the mix might not be the best idea.

Now as I type this, what are the chances that adding the player to the correct faction or friendly faction during that AI is Off timer instead? I don't think it is as wise to add people to the bandit faction like some mods do, since there are banditcaptive and other factions that would work better, probably.

It's really quite easy to add the player to a faction or remove from a faction. The problem is, some mods (notably SD+) use this faction information to determine how to deal with your master and master's allies. Adding factions in that split second before the other mod takes over isn't a great idea, because of what might happen down the road when it's time for the mod to kick in.

For example, if I teleport the player into a Falmer hive for an SD+ slavery scenario, and I don't want that split-second of aggression that can kill a player, I could add the player to the falmer faction just before teleporting. Which would work, right enough... but a split-second later when SD+ kicks in, it determines which factions the master is a member of, adds the player to that, and keeps it in memory unless the player is already a member of that faction. Later on, when the player escapes or is sold to a different master or something, it checks the list and determines that the player was already a member of the falmer faction before enslavement, so it should not remove that faction after enslavement. SD+ does this to make sure the player can be enslaved to, for example, the Companions or Stormcloaks or something without forcing the player to leave the faction when breaking free of the master. Thus, by my adding the player to the falmer faction in this scenario, once the player breaks free you'd end up permanently a member of the falmer faction. Bug reports to SD+ about failing to properly remove now.  :P

Adding to a bandit friendly faction (or other [_____] friendly faction) like you suggested is a much better idea, but there's still the issue of a mod or mods looking at this information and doing something based on it that we don't really want to do.

Now, when it comes to skyrimll's mods, SD+ for example, I can listen for the modevents SD+ sends out when a player is removed from slavery, so I can force-remove from the faction or _friendly faction at that point. And just cross my fingers and hope that no other mod has done something with this information in the meantime.  :dodgy:

I dunno... the way I figure it, if someone knew of a method to dynamically scale a stability increase on older hardware with an outdated engine and multiple conflicting modifications, we'd know about it by now.  :lol:

Ah.  Are there some mods that are more prone to issues like this than others, and do those happen to be more SD like recording and using factions, and maintained by an active and skilled modder like SkyrimLL or ... less so?

Might be a solution that only works for some.

:idea:  Can you toggle god mod via script? Make the player invulnerable for a short time?

I dunno... the way I figure it, if someone knew of a method to dynamically scale a stability increase on older hardware with an outdated engine and multiple conflicting modifications, we'd know about it by now.  :lol:

Well there probably are some really smart programmers that could do it, but they're liking working on silly projects like national defense, curing cancer or making sure the graphical widget on the screen during the sporting event does its thing.

Ah.  Are there some mods that are more prone to issues like this than others, and do those happen to be more SD like recording and using factions, and maintained by an active and skilled modder like SkyrimLL or ... less so?

It depends on what the mod does, really. Something like OBIS would probably be a good candidate for faction interaction issues. Civil war overhauls probably the same, I guess? Anything that does any sort of faction manipulation might cause that kind of problem. On its own, the mod will probably work just fine, but they're not generally designed to work together well. SD+ is one of the better ones, it has multiple ways of trying to deal with a situation like that.

I generally shy away from mods that do that kind of thing. Consider all of the problems CCAS has caused players with the older animal starts or that dang Bandit Honeypot scenario, and you'll see why. :)

:idea:  Can you toggle god mod via script? Make the player invulnerable for a short time?

I don't know if you can specifically tgm via script - my guess is, probably you can - , but it's not hard to make the player invulnerable in any case. Doing that would certainly solve some of these problems... actually, I seem to vaguely remember making plans to do that with the Spriggan Host scenario at one point.

EDIT: I remember now, I dropped the idea because of an update to Stories in October. https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/issues/449

I haven't actually checked since then - is it still even a problem with that scenario?

I tried asking in the generic "What mod is this" thread, but got no response.  So I'll try here, based on a tip from Inte.  Is this the mod that adds dialogue to Farengar to ask if he has any love spells, which then prompts him to equip the PC with a DD posture collar?

I just tested my game and even with the other stuff i got i had nothing of the sort. This mod has rather little in the way of any sort of changes outside of it's starts, and that which it does have seems to just be references to the other starts.

Also Farengar isn't even touched by this mod as far as I'm aware.

Would help if you had a mod list.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm

SexLab.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

JSwords.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm

ETaC - RESOURCES.esm

EFFCore.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

Paralysis.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp

Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

SkyUI.esp

Beards.esp

Brows.esp

ETaC - Complete.esp

AOS.esp

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp

Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp

Nausicaa's Tweaker.esp

FNIS.esp

FISS.esp

fFastTravelSpeedMult_4.esp

FNIS_PCEA2.esp

FNISSexyMove.esp

SGEyebrows.esp

3DNPC.esp

Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp

Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp

Book Covers Skyrim.esp

Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp

NPCs Protected Redux.esp

Feminine Females.esp

Mighty Magick Skyrim - Main.esp

SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp

Immersive Whiterun.esp

Immersive Solstheim.esp

LocalizedGuildJobs.esp

Point The Way.esp

DungeonQuestAwarenessRedux.esp

Lightweight Potions and Poisons.esp

Atlas Legendary.esp

Run For Your Lives.esp

SMIM-Merged-All.esp

SexCrime.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp

Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and BOOZE.esp

SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp

ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp

Thornrock.esp

Devious Cidhna.esp

Svs Collection Jewelry.esp

NARC.esp

KS Hairdo's.esp

Maevan2EyeBrows.esp

Slightly Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp

UnreadBooksGlow.esp

CitrusHead - Standalone.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp

ArmoredCircletsQuickFox.esp

LeatherBackpackBrownWithout-300.esp

Uncapped Perks Merged.esp

craftablelockpicks.esp

female mannequins in homes.esp

female mannequins.esp

Sexier Housecarls.esp

richer merchants.esp

Mighty Magick Skyrim - Dragonborn.esp

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp

UIExtensions.esp

AddItemMenu.esp

Devious Devices - Equip.esp

SexLab_Paycrime.esp

When Vampires Attack.esp

SWT1.2.esp

Books of Skyrim Compilation.esp

Apropos.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SPTUnlimitedAmulets.esp

SPTUnlimitedAmuletsDawnguard.esp

SPTUnlimitedAmuletsDragonborn.esp

SPTUnlimitedRings.esp

SPTUnlimitedRingsDawnguard.esp

SPTUnlimitedRingsDragonborn.esp

GreenWaterFix_v2withDawnguard.esp

NusbieVoices.esp

SlaveTats.esp

chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp

Waterbreathing Breathless Emerge.esp

Vidani's Bag of Holding.esp

SLA Monitor Widget.esp

AMatterOfTime.esp

Smelter_Riften & Solitude.esp

Blacksmith Chests.esp

The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp

SexLab Eager NPCs.esp

iNeed.esp

Gildergreen Regrown.esp

Black Books Begone.esp

BBB Scroll Rack.esp

MF_RadiantProstitution.esp

Remove Your.esp

ETaC - Complete Atlas Patch.esp

Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp

LycHairstyler.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

Dr_Bandolier.esp

WR_EnchantingTable2.esp

The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

SLALAnimObj.esp

SimplyKnock.esp

Ish's Souls to Perks.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

Rounded Lanterns.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

MannequinStayStill.esp

NPCs Protected Redux - COP.esp

NPCs Protected Redux - iNPC.esp

Extended Slider Colors.esp

SLSW Addicted.esp

ThievesGuildTrapDoor.esp

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp

TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp

SexistGuards.esp

GoToBed.esp

TavernAIFix.esp

LSFX-Audiosettings.esp

EFFDialogue.esp

Grimoire.esp

HDT Piercingsets.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

XPMSE.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

CraftableClothes.esp

CFTO.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

ccas_starts.esp

ETaC - Complete AS-LAL Patch.esp

JaxonzMapMarkers.esp

SimpleSlavery.esp

Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp

Vividian - Lanterns of Skyrim Preset.esp

Vividian - Weather Patch Vanilla.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Edit: In the POP thread I was advised that the responsible mod is Devious Cidhna.

Edit2: And I confirmed it via TES5Edit, it is indeed Devious Cidhna.

I like the SD+ options to allow for enslaved starts. Although the wolf cave for example is pitch black (probably my enb), and impossible to see anything. Also seems a bit hard to obtain items for the master. 

Any chance for a SD+ compatible Werewolf enslave start?

The darkness of the cave has been a problem. It's actually quite a bit brighter than it used to be, but I could add some more lights in there.

As for obtaining items for your master, you can just leave the cave... the wolf should teleport out there with you and then you can go hunting/harvesting.

By SD+ compatible Werewolf enslave start, do you mean a start where you're enslaved to a werewolf? I could do that, I guess. I've been meaning to expand on those creature scenarios a bit anyway (move the "chaurus" scenario to the cave, add some other items in there), adding another one should be relatively simple. :)

Yeah, starting off enslaved to a werewolf was what I meant. :) 

Zoning into some of the starts, example being chaurus, it takes a little bit before the faction triggers, meaning you're hostile for a bit. (I'm guessing this has something to do with script load). But maybe there's some workaround to prevent you from dying on higher difficulties before it triggers, like could some sort of damage reduction effect be applied until the script has run? I'm not sure how reliable it would be, or if there's a risk it would stay on for longer than desired though. Just a random thought.

I like the SD+ options to allow for enslaved starts. Although the wolf cave for example is pitch black (probably my enb), and impossible to see anything. Also seems a bit hard to obtain items for the master. 

Any chance for a SD+ compatible Werewolf enslave start?

The darkness of the cave has been a problem. It's actually quite a bit brighter than it used to be, but I could add some more lights in there.

As for obtaining items for your master, you can just leave the cave... the wolf should teleport out there with you and then you can go hunting/harvesting.

By SD+ compatible Werewolf enslave start, do you mean a start where you're enslaved to a werewolf? I could do that, I guess. I've been meaning to expand on those creature scenarios a bit anyway (move the "chaurus" scenario to the cave, add some other items in there), adding another one should be relatively simple. :)

Yeah, starting off enslaved to a werewolf was what I meant. :)

Zoning into some of the starts, example being chaurus, it takes a little bit before the faction triggers, meaning you're hostile for a bit. (I'm guessing this has something to do with script load). But maybe there's some workaround to prevent you from dying on higher difficulties before it triggers, like could some sort of damage reduction effect be applied until the script has run? I'm not sure how reliable it would be, or if there's a risk it would stay on for longer than desired though. Just a random thought.

This might not be an option for some of the other initially-hostile starts but that cave is probably large enough that if you spawned the PC in one back corner and the Master Npc either closer to the door or far enough away, the initially hostile actor wouldn't attack the PC.

I had originally placed the player right next to the creature master because I was worried about triggering the "you are too far away from your master" problem, but actually there's quite a lot of give in that radius. I'll make a note to move the masters further away, maybe around a corner or something so they don't even have line of sight.

I also have plans to move the spider scenario in there, and maybe the chaurus one as well. I'll just keep reusing that cave for creature master starts, I think.

Re cave darkness: I've increased the ambient light considerably and changed the direction (source was pointing at the ceiling, for some weird damn reason). Should help. :)

I love this mod.  I wish I could figure out a way to use these alternate starts with Death Alternatives.  Would love to have to start over with random starts, at the same place quest-wise and level-wise each time the character dies.

Do you want to start over at the same quests-never-started level or "die" and just restart at level 1 with no gear but some quests completed and others in progress.

I think the first is not possible with the caveats I've read all over about setting quest stages back and advancing others via console leading to problems. The second may be possible if these alt-starts can be added into either DA and the slavery options or as their own captured options in DA.

Then again... here's your salt block, cause what do I know.

I love this mod.  I wish I could figure out a way to use these alternate starts with Death Alternatives.  Would love to have to start over with random starts, at the same place quest-wise and level-wise each time the character dies.

Do you want to start over at the same quests-never-started level or "die" and just restart at level 1 with no gear but some quests completed and others in progress.

I think the first is not possible with the caveats I've read all over about setting quest stages back and advancing others via console leading to problems. The second may be possible if these alt-starts can be added into either DA and the slavery options or as their own captured options in DA.

Well unless I do not understand how the Alternate Start mod works, I just want to have the character stripped of all non-quest items and teleported back to the room where you choose where you start your adventure.  Basically starting again with nothing, but having the same character.

Well unless I do not understand how the Alternate Start mod works, I just want to have the character stripped of all non-quest items and teleported back to the room where you choose where you start your adventure.  Basically starting again with nothing, but having the same character.

Usually an alt start is taking the normal start at 0 and just not starting some of the usual main quest threads, or starting them and progressing to certain points but not starting the usual "step 2".

DA interrupts your normal death sequence, starts and puts you on a quest that either ends shortly or leads you to recovering any "stolen" belongings.. an alternate prison sequence in a sense. You could have options (and I think there are a few) that take all of your non-quest items and leave you with rags.

The problem would come from resetting quests... and I think the Mara statue in the LAL cell is a one shot kind of thing so teleporting back to it wouldn't really work without duplicating it for return trips.

Usually an alt start is taking the normal start at 0 and just not starting some of the usual main quest threads, or starting them and progressing to certain points but not starting the usual "step 2".

DA interrupts your normal death sequence, starts and puts you on a quest that either ends shortly or leads you to recovering any "stolen" belongings.. an alternate prison sequence in a sense. You could have options (and I think there are a few) that take all of your non-quest items and leave you with rags.

The problem would come from resetting quests... and I think the Mara statue in the LAL cell is a one shot kind of thing so teleporting back to it wouldn't really work without duplicating it for return trips.

That might be true actually.  I was envisioning the Mara statue as just selecting the specific cell that you are sent to when you activate the bed.  If it messes with much more than that, then my suggestion would not be so simple.

That might be true actually.  I was envisioning the Mara statue as just selecting the specific cell that you are sent to when you activate the bed.  If it messes with much more than that, then my suggestion would not be so simple.

Live Another Life does a lot more than setting equipment and teleporting the player, actually. Between the statue, the bed, and the cell where you end up, a whole bunch of stuff is going on behind the scenes. Trying to reset the quest(s) is potentially hazardous to your game. Not fatally so - I don't think it would cause crashes or anything - but it might permanently screw up the main quest. I don't know, though, I've never tried doing that actually. For all I know it would work just fine.

The good news is, I think it would be possible to rewrite my main script from scratch to allow for this. A couple of "do this only once" checks, as well as moving sections from the main script into ~70 smaller scripts, should fix these potential issues. At that point, adding in Death Alternative should be possible.

The bad news is, most of these scenarios won't work (thematically at any rate) with Death Alternative. Something like the Vampire Larder would be just fine, but many (most?) of them just won't go. Defeated by vampires and sent to a cell is fine, but bandit honeypot? Novice of Dibella? Angrim's Apprentice? I don't see it working out. Besides which, even those that would be relatively easy to add DA functionality to would require enough of a rewrite that it'd basically be an entirely different scenario. Egg Factory, or the Succubus starts for instance.
Even then, my gut tells me that some scenarios just plain wouldn't work with Death Alternative, particularly those with well-developed questlines. Take Things in the Dark or Trapped in Rubber for example - restarting those quests midway through or even after they're finished would probably require a fundamental rewrite of those mods. Something those authors may end up doing on their own, but certainly not something I can do.

In truth, a Death Alternative version would be better off as a completely separate mod.

tl,dr: I'll look into it, but no promises, and even then probably not for most of these scenarios.

Live Another Life does a lot more than setting equipment and teleporting the player, actually. Between the statue, the bed, and the cell where you end up, a whole bunch of stuff is going on behind the scenes. Trying to reset the quest(s) is potentially hazardous to your game. Not fatally so - I don't think it would cause crashes or anything - but it might permanently screw up the main quest. I don't know, though, I've never tried doing that actually. For all I know it would work just fine.

The good news is, I think it would be possible to rewrite my main script from scratch to allow for this. A couple of "do this only once" checks, as well as moving sections from the main script into ~70 smaller scripts, should fix these potential issues. At that point, adding in Death Alternative should be possible.

The bad news is, most of these scenarios won't work (thematically at any rate) with Death Alternative. Something like the Vampire Larder would be just fine, but many (most?) of them just won't go. Defeated by vampires and sent to a cell is fine, but bandit honeypot? Novice of Dibella? Angrim's Apprentice? I don't see it working out. Besides which, even those that would be relatively easy to add DA functionality to would require enough of a rewrite that it'd basically be an entirely different scenario. Egg Factory, or the Succubus starts for instance.
Even then, my gut tells me that some scenarios just plain wouldn't work with Death Alternative, particularly those with well-developed questlines. Take Things in the Dark or Trapped in Rubber for example - restarting those quests midway through or even after they're finished would probably require a fundamental rewrite of those mods. Something those authors may end up doing on their own, but certainly not something I can do.

In truth, a Death Alternative version would be better off as a completely separate mod.

tl,dr: I'll look into it, but no promises, and even then probably not for most of these scenarios.

Wow thank you for the detailed response! Is there a way to manually teleport to the starting room?  If the Statue of Mara works a second time, that itself might work for my needs.

Wow thank you for the detailed response! Is there a way to manually teleport to the starting room?  If the Statue of Mara works a second time, that itself might work for my needs.

Well, the Abandoned Prison is an actual location, east of Valtheim Towers and north ish of Fort Amol or so. I could get a map location if you cannot find it. That is how the "I want to escape this cell" option works.. it just opens the door and lets you tie into the little story of the prison (there are a few journals and notes left behind by guards and other prisoners in that place. You should take a look once at least).

I think the LAL author set up the mod so that the bed and Mara statue is disabled when you sleep in the bed to activate any start to prevent wandering back down there and trying to pick another one. That was the thought behind my "Mara statue a one shot thing" as much as the scripts firing to start stuff, with a "do once" conditional... the way CC mentioned he did his.

Well, the Abandoned Prison is an actual location, east of Valtheim Towers and north ish of Fort Amol or so. I could get a map location if you cannot find it. That is how the "I want to escape this cell" option works.. it just opens the door and lets you tie into the little story of the prison (there are a few journals and notes left behind by guards and other prisoners in that place. You should take a look once at least).

I think the LAL author set up the mod so that the bed and Mara statue is disabled when you sleep in the bed to activate any start to prevent wandering back down there and trying to pick another one. That was the thought behind my "Mara statue a one shot thing" as much as the scripts firing to start stuff, with a "do once" conditional... the way CC mentioned he did his.

I don't know if the "coc" command would take you directly to that room (my guess is, probably not), but you could try "coc AbandonedPrison01"

But yeah, it won't do you any good, because the Mara statue disappears after sleeping in the bed the first time.

EDIT: If you're looking for some more DA scenarios, try Death Alternative - Captured.

Odd issue with the chewtoy start. My character serviced both dogs and left, and the quest ended - that was fine.

Many hours later in the playthrough I was doing the Heart of Dibella quest. Went into the room at the top of the keep and killed the briar heart. To my surprise, when I went to get the loot chest I was force greeted by a Master who told me about a sacrifice and gave me the chance to have sex to get out of it. I've also killed 2 assassins that have attacked me thus far carrying contracts from Master E, who I assume is the same dude (and who was quite dead by that point.)

Now this is my first time using the mod, and I've not done the 'Forsworn' start (nor do I have any other story or quest mods like A Forsworn Story installed) so I'm assuming something glitched and the contents of the forsworn start are active even though I didn't select it. Whether it's something screwy on my end or a bug in the scripting I don't know. Not a huge deal, just amusing, and something you might want to look into. 

NB - I noticed while I was searching for known bugs that a few pages back you posted a fix for the chewtoy start - I did NOT download or use that fix, just used the mod from the download page. Maybe this bug is fixed in that already?

Odd issue with the chewtoy start. My character serviced both dogs and left, and the quest ended - that was fine.

Many hours later in the playthrough I was doing the Heart of Dibella quest. Went into the room at the top of the keep and killed the briar heart. To my surprise, when I went to get the loot chest I was force greeted by a Master who told me about a sacrifice and gave me the chance to have sex to get out of it. I've also killed 2 assassins that have attacked me thus far carrying contracts from Master E, who I assume is the same dude (and who was quite dead by that point.)

Now this is my first time using the mod, and I've not done the 'Forsworn' start (nor do I have any other story or quest mods like A Forsworn Story installed) so I'm assuming something glitched and the contents of the forsworn start are active even though I didn't select it. Whether it's something screwy on my end or a bug in the scripting I don't know. Not a huge deal, just amusing, and something you might want to look into. 

NB - I noticed while I was searching for known bugs that a few pages back you posted a fix for the chewtoy start - I did NOT download or use that fix, just used the mod from the download page. Maybe this bug is fixed in that already?

Oops... nope, that bug isn't fixed yet, that's an oversight on my part. Those extra Forsworn in the tower should be disabled, but I forgot to do so. I'll make a note to fix it. :)

I don't know where the assassins with a contract from Master E are coming from. I did look it up once, but forgot. It isn't this mod though, and I'm *pretty* sure I never made anything like that - but I have a wicked headache right now, so I could be forgetting something.

I've found a bug I can't start any of the Alternate starts  in this mod it's on the bottom of my load order, I really need help. can someone point out how to help me please.

1) It's not a bug, you've got a problem with your install.

2) You haven't posted your load order, so we can't tell what you might have done wrong.

3) You haven't told us whether you have installed all the prerequisite mods, they are listed in the first post of this forum thread.

00  Skyrim.esm

01  Update.esm

02  Dawnguard.esm

03  HearthFires.esm

04  Dragonborn.esm

05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.3]

06  ApachiiHair.esm

07  ApachiiHairFemales.esm

08  BeeingFemale.esm  [Version 2.7]

09  SleepingDangers-SandsofTime.esp

0A  Unofficial Skyrim Modders Patch.esp

0B  Campfire.esm

0C  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.61]

0D  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]

0E  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.6]

0F  ZaZAnimationPack.esm

10  Devious Devices - Integration.esm

11  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

12  PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm

13  SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm

14  daymoyl.esm

15  LevelersTower.esm

16  MagicDuel.esm

17  hdtHighHeel.esm

18  PubicMeshColorRE.esm

19  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

1A  Havok Breast Physic.esm

1B  TouringCarriages.esp

1C  Skyrim Audio overhaul.esp

1D  Populated Skyrim Legendary.esp

1E  Rebirth Monster.esp

1F  Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp

20  System Overhual mod.esp

21  Sweetroll Randomization Act.esp

22  RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp

23  NewHeelsAutumn.esp

24  NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp

25  PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp

26  PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp

27  PSQ ERF Animated Wings.esp

28  racemenu.esp

29  RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

2A  racemenuplugin.esp

2B  Real Flying.esp

2C  SL Deadly Drain.esp

2D  SLAnimLoader.esp

2E  SexLabDefeat.esp

2F  SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

30  SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

31  SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

32  SexLabSexBounty.esp

33  ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp

34  SkyDie.esp

35  Skyrim Shadows and FPS Fix.esp

36  SmartCast_1_0.esp  [Version 1.0]

37  Stinger.esp

38  SuccubusLife.esp

39  TDNEquipableHorns.esp

3A  Tenebrae.esp  [Version 1.2]

3B  Tentapalooza.esp

3C  TrololoSneakAttack.esp

3D  UIExtensions.esp

3E  UsefulDogs.esp

3F  VioLens.esp  [Version 2.11]

40  ZaZHDTWorkshop.esp

41  unlimited rings multilingual.esp

42  yield.esp

43  zzEstrus.esp

44  SRA Hearthfire Add-on.esp

45  SkyUI.esp

46  SlaveTats.esp

47  SGEyebrows.esp

48  NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp

49  SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp

4A  Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp

4B  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

4C  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

4D  RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp

4E  RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp

4F  WetandCold.esp

50  WetandCold - Ashes.esp

51  more craftables.esp

52  SexLab-Stories.esp

53  SimpleSlavery.esp

54  Slaverun_Reloaded.esp

55  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

56  RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp

57  pokemonspells.esp

58  SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp

59  P1FlyingRing.esp

5A  SlowtimeSlower.esp

5B  RailLight.esp

5C  nolevellimitconquestofskyrim.esp

5D  SwimmingEnemies.esp

5E  PCEA - 0 - DG and DB DLC - All Races.esp

5F  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

60  SOS - Shop.esp

61  WheelsOfLull.esp

62  sheogorath_shout.esp

63  Nuclear Spell.esp

64  ShoutTravel.esp

65  SexLab_MindControl.esp

66  PortableDwavenShelter.esp

67  SexLab Eager NPCs.esp

68  vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp

69  My Home Is Your Home.esp

6A  vanishspell.esp

6B  xd99cheats.esp

6C  TrueEyes of Beauty.esp

6D  portable hole.esp

6E  serana dragonborn2.esp

6F  Predator Vision.esp

70  Non-hostile Vampires 1_1.esp

71  PSQ RND.esp

72  NPC Bartering.esp

73  SimplyKnock.esp

74  sweetrollshout.esp

75  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

76  SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

77  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

78  WetFunction.esp

79  XPMSE.esp

7A  SOSRaceMenu.esp

7B  mxmaxallskills.esp

7C  CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp

7D  Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp

7E  fasttraveleverywhereincdlc.esp

7F  Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp

80  Aetherius Magic 2.0.esp

81  betterbreezehome.esp

82  Havok Breast Physic.esp

83  marriagemod - alpha v3.esp

84  epiccreaturesskyrim.esp

85  Clockwork.esp

86  HentaiCreatures.esp

87  Items Merged V2 part 1.esp

88  Items Merged V2 part 2.esp

89  Items Merged V2 part 3.esp

8A  AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

8B  Inconsequential NPCs.esp

8C  Frostfall.esp

8D  Atlas Legendary.esp

8E  Hunterborn.esp

8F  levelingmerchantswallets.esp

90  Immersive Patrols II.esp

91  jh_people2.esp

92  Lucky Blocks.esp

93  fairy tail music replacer part1.esp

94  fairy tail music replacer part2.esp

95  allmarkersvisible_dawn_en.esp

96  dragonslayer.esp

97  MJP_Schwarzenegger.esp

98  Better Vampires.esp

99  BatTravel.esp

9A  Extended Slider Colors.esp

9B  masterofthevoice.esp

9C  Devils Fruit 2.0.esp

9D  daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp

9E  MilkModNEW.esp

9F  Midas Magic Expanded.esp

A0  Follower Neisa.esp

A1  cheeseshout.esp

A2  jutsu.esp

A3  Additional Shouts-Restore Life.esp

A4  DuSuMo.esp

A5  MF_RadiantProstitution.esp

A6  Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp

A7  Equipping Overhaul.esp

A8  100xcarryweight.esp

A9  AddItemMenu.esp

AA  alduinwing.esp

AB  Animated Dragon Wings.esp

AC  BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp

AD  Bijin NPCs.esp

AE  jh_dawnguard.esp

AF  Bijin Warmaidens.esp

B0  JH_dragonborn.esp

B1  Bijin Wives.esp

B2  Blaze Of Eventide.esp

B3  Blush When Aroused.esp

B4  CircleSword.esp

B5  ContinueGameNoCrash.esp

B6  a tale of tongues - standard unbound.esp

B7  Hakari.esp

B8  DBZKaioken.esp

B9  DBZKiBlastAuto.esp

BA  DBZMagc.esp

BB  DBZmultidestructodisc.esp

BC  DSAMG - Greybeard Fix.esp

BD  DSAMG - Miraak Music Fixes.esp

BE  DbzKiBlast.esp

BF  DeadlyDragons.esp

C0  Dragon Combat Overhaul.esp

C1  FNIS.esp

C2  FNISSexyMove.esp

C3  FNIS_PCEA2.esp

C4  FixCombatMusic.esp

C5  GR123 Healing Shout.esp

C6  HDT Maid Outfit.esp

C7  HeartBreaker.esp  [Version 3.3]

C8  Immersive Speechcraft.esp

C9  JaxonzMCMKicker.esp

CA  Jugs.esp

CB  KS Hairdos - HDT.esp

CC  LootandDegradation.esp

CD  MHYH_RentRoomFollower.esp

CE  MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp

CF  MoreNastyCritters.esp

D0  _jumprunchanger.esp

D1  Devious Deviants.esp

D2  Kamehameha.esp

D3  abundant enchantments.esp

D4  bigbangattack.esp

D5  bm_SimpleAction.esp

D6  conjuregold.esp

D7  ktxcompleteskyforge.esp

D8  cowdeath.esp

D9  FNISspells.esp

DA  haaax.esp

DB  kvn.esp

DC  dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

DD  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

DE  multifollowerlite.esp

DF  JaxonzUtilities.esp

E0  god ring.esp

E1  InfernoStormShout.esp

++  levelfast.esp

E2  mastersprinter.esp

E3  montyxaddperkpoints.esp

++  mxlevelupallperks.esp

E4  HDTPhysicsWeaponSling.esp

E5  ImmersiveFP.esp

E6  banditfemale.esp

E7  jh_ELF.esp

E8  JH_Companion.esp

E9  12FemaleBrows.esp

++  HDT Maid Outfit Slot Change.esp

EA  glowing-enemies-wellsantos.esp

EB  Alduin the Ultimate Dragon Boss.esp

EC  MonnoBikini.esp

ED  change_children_to_adult.esp

EE  HumanoidVampires.esp

EF  VLW_Hybrid.esp

F0  explosivechickens.esp

F1  chickenshout.esp

F2  CollectBodies.esp

F3  Deadly Traps.esp

F4  Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp

F5  Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp

F6  Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp

F7  Bathing in Skyrim - Hunterborn.esp

F8  Dead Body Collision.esp

F9  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

FA  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.4]

FB  Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp

FC  da_alternate_start_extension.esp

FD  ASIS-Dependency.esp

FE  ccas_starts.esp 

This is my load order CCAS_starts is at the bottom, you can clearly see everything in it can you help.

( I have the newest version of SEXLAB even thou it doesn't say it. I posted this before I checked everything, SexLab Framework V1.62 is installed. Everything els is exactly the same.)