So Denter is a character in the dog start?  I haven't tried that one yet, I've been using other CCAS starts, but I've run into him several times in Cidhna Mine, where his explanation of why he was thrown into prison makes sense now that I realize he's from the dog start.  Of course he probably shouldn't be there unless you've used the dog start ...

The way I figure it, Denter let someone out of a work contract. If you choose the dog chewtoy scenario, that someone happened to be you. :)

Yeah, my character may have fucked the dogs. I just think it's a bit "light" for an indentured servant to be walking free after just that.

Oh, it totally is. That's why Denter got sent to Cidhna Mine.

The thing about my own scenarios is that they're all basically stubs. I may go back and improve upon them in the future, if I get enough ambition to do so. :)

Maybe I'm missing something but how do I select the "I am an ancient Nord Queen" option? I don't see it in the list.

Do you have Sexlab Stories installed?

I can't remember which header (if any) it's installed under either.

I do have Sexlab Stories installed, I'm a Nord female. I only see about 5 options under the "i am a character in a dark story...."

EDIT: I updated Sexlab Stories and now I see more options. If someone could screenshot the Nord Queen one, that might help.

BTW, shouldn't you be a nord to access that option?

Looks like I left that condition out. I should probably add it.  :D

I do have Sexlab Stories installed, I'm a Nord female. I only see about 5 options under the "i am a character in a dark story...."

EDIT: I updated Sexlab Stories and now I see more options. If someone could screenshot the Nord Queen one, that might help.

Okay, let's check some of the usual suspects:

• If you're using any of the following mods, try disabling them: JUGS, Eternal Darkness Redone, ImprovementInn, OBIS, Genesis, Maria Eden, Skyrim Unbound, Populated Skyrim.
  • Make sure that Live Another Life is very low in your load order, ideally just before LAL mods (like CCAS), bashed patches, TES5Merged patch, etcetera. LOOT generally does a good job at sorting these mods.
  • If you've been using an older save in the starting cell, that could cause problems - try beginning a brand new game instead.
  • If you're using Mod Organizer or another mod manager, that might be the cause of some issues. I recommend manually installing just to be on the safe side.
  • Make sure you're using EZ2C or Better Dialogue Controls or some other mod that fixes the vanilla engine bug with dialogue (NB: USKP or USLEEP does not fix this bug). If you plain don't want to use a mod like that, try using the arrow keys instead of the mouse in the dialogue menu.
  • If you try all of that and still nothing is working, attach a copy of your papyrus log (instructions can be found here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-troubleshooting-support-guide/)and I'll see if I can find anything relevant in it.

I can't seem to get enslaved when using the wolf's bitch starter. In fact I can't seem to get SD+ to work on any starter, optional dependency or otherwise, except for the Falmer one for some reason.

I'm using standard SD+ modevents to trigger enslavement. I have no idea why it would be working with the Falmer and not other races, unless something has changed in the code very recently.

Are you using the most up-to-date version of SD+?

EDIT: Try posting a papyrus log. I can't guarantee I'll be able to figure out why SD+ isn't working for you, but I'll give it a shot. :)

Oops sorry, thought I posted it. And yes I am using the most up to date one

I don't see anything going wrong where the modevent takes place. In fact, I don't see any SD+ thing happening at all right there, almost as if your game forgot you had SD+ installed. I'd expect at least to see a warning or something...  :blink:

I did notice a whole bunch of script bind errors early in the log, and when people have had problems with that (with a wide variety of mods) in the past, I've usually chalked it up to script overload. Sometimes trying a couple of times (with brand new games, not loading the same one unfortunately) helps, and sometimes cleaning script instances with a utility like this one seemed to help. No guarantees there, but you could give either of those a shot.

You could post this in the SD+ thread and ask for help, skyrimll might have some better information for you. Or maybe not... but at least you'll reach a wider audience. :)

Ref info: in your log, the modevent is being called between line 2052 and 2054 using the standard "PCSubEnslave" modevent on an animal actor.

I don't see anything going wrong where the modevent takes place. In fact, I don't see any SD+ thing happening at all right there, almost as if your game forgot you had SD+ installed. I'd expect at least to see a warning or something...  blink.png

I don't know much about the engine but from the little bits I could gleam from looking at different logs sometimes I get that problem, other times I get some issue related to dw_breathspellscr and invalid sound instancestack. It seems to flip flop between the problem I just posted and this one. So i guess a script problem does make since. I don't have much of a frame of reference but I'm willing to bet my modlist is a taaaaaaaaaad absurd in size.

Here's an example of it running the process but failing

Papyrus.3.log

One thing I've noticed with SD+ starts is that some of them, especially the ones that leave you in populated camps, take a bit to kick in. So one should pause the second they load into the the Enslaved by Falmer and Enslaved by Hagraven starts, to avoid getting killed.

One thing I've noticed with SD+ starts is that some of them, especially the ones that leave you in populated camps, take a bit to kick in. So one should pause the second they load into the the Enslaved by Falmer and Enslaved by Hagraven starts, to avoid getting killed.

Hmm... I wish there was something I could do about that from this end. I'll look into it - maybe it's possible to turn all AI off via script, and then gradually turn it all back on piece by piece over a period of, say, three seconds or so. I don't know how that would interfere with various other mods or even Sexlab, though...

just asking when is the next update coming and are new stories coming????

There isn't much new content with the next update. Mostly just a bunch of tweaks and minor bug fixes:

• Reorganized the mara statue dialogue menus. Hopefully this is a little better...
  • Added a "back to previous menu" option in all submenus
  • Moved the Red Wave dialogue option to the Prostitute submenu.
  • Added Family Ties scenarios (currently Altmer, Breton, Imperial, Nord, and generic Orphan)
  • Enabled the Trapped In Rubber scenario
  • Removed SD+ requirement for Alicia and Dibellan Sisterhood.
  • Added a "must be Nord race" requirement to the Ancient Nord Queen scenario (must be female, nord, and have sexlab stories installed).
  • Changed the Spriggan Wood Bow in the Witch of the Wilds scenario, and added another one.
  • Set Anise's Cabin Cellar ownership to NONE.
  • Changed some furniture and placement of items in the Witch of the Wilds starting cell.
  • Added some Hello lines to Anise if you use the Witch of the Wilds start
  • Fixed a bug where the quest would not complete properly in the Soulgem Incubator scenario.
  • Moved the "wrong way" trigger box in the Soulgem Incubator scenario closer to the starting area.
  • Prevented Necromancers and some undead from being permanently friendly if taking the "bad" ending route in Soulgem Incubator.
  • Added patrol markers to the Dark Counselor so he wouldn't get too busy playing with alchemy to stop the player in the Soulgem Incubator scenario
  • Updated Egg Factory scenario for version 1.7
  • Fixed bad faction properties in the Egg Factory scenario
  • Fixed bad faction properties in the Beeing Female scenario, as well as a problem with the player/pregnancy faction.
  • Updated Parasites volume 1 with new parasite
  • Fixed yet another problem with Gaev not speaking to the player in the Expectant Mother scenario.
  • Fixed a typo in Gaev's dialogue.
  • Added patrol markers to the Whiterun guard in the XPO scenario so he doesn't just sit in one place all day doing nothing. Users might not ever notice this unless they specifically use that scenario and even then only after getting out of prison.
  • Moved starting location for Prison Overhaul closer to Whiterun
  • Added a small item to the Inn Prostitute scenarios
  • Fixed a typo in one of the Inn Prostitute scenarios
  • Moved starting location for the Alicia scenario out of the prison (currently uses a forsworn camp).
  • Changed SD+ parasite events to Kyne's Blessing events
  • Added Kyne's Blessing parasites events (optional as always) to some scenarios where appropriate
  • Fixed the Skooma Whore cleanup script from triggering a debug trace whenever you'd enter the area around the worker's house in Mixwater Mill regardless of whether or not you're using that scenario.
  • Fixed a partially broken script in the Aspiring Mage scenario when talking to Urulaaska-Shun.
  • Messed with the lighting in the creature start cell. Should be a bit better now, I hope.
  • Cleaned up .esp of unused items, spells, packages, globals, NPCs, etc. Players hopefully won't notice any difference, but it makes me happier.
  • Deleted some unused meshes from the archive. Players hopefully won't notice any difference, but the archive should be a tad smaller now.
  • Fixed numerous USLEEP overwrites... except the damnable Moldering Ruins issues. End users probably won't really notice anything, but take pleasure in the knowledge that CCAS is now (mostly) USLEEP-compatible.
  • Renamed a lot of the topic information form scripts. Players won't notice any difference, but my sanity does.

As for when it updates, I'm sort of waiting on Trapped In Rubber to update, which may be quite a while. More stuff will probably be added to this list by then... but probably no new scenarios or major updates, because I've been sucked into Borderlands and Moo2016 of late. :)

Hmm... I wish there was something I could do about that from this end. I'll look into it - maybe it's possible to turn all AI off via script, and then gradually turn it all back on piece by piece over a period of, say, three seconds or so. I don't know how that would interfere with various other mods or even Sexlab, though...

just asking when is the next update coming and are new stories coming????

There isn't much new content with the next update. Mostly just a bunch of tweaks and minor bug fixes:

• Reorganized the mara statue dialogue menus. Hopefully this is a little better...
  • Added a "back to previous menu" option in all submenus
  • Moved the Red Wave dialogue option to the Prostitute submenu.
  • Added Family Ties scenarios (currently Altmer, Breton, Imperial, Nord, and generic Orphan)
  • Enabled the Trapped In Rubber scenario
  • Removed SD+ requirement for Alicia and Dibellan Sisterhood.
  • Added a "must be Nord race" requirement to the Ancient Nord Queen scenario (must be female, nord, and have sexlab stories installed).
  • Changed the Spriggan Wood Bow in the Witch of the Wilds scenario, and added another one.
  • Set Anise's Cabin Cellar ownership to NONE.
  • Changed some furniture and placement of items in the Witch of the Wilds starting cell.
  • Added some Hello lines to Anise if you use the Witch of the Wilds start
  • Fixed a bug where the quest would not complete properly in the Soulgem Incubator scenario.
  • Moved the "wrong way" trigger box in the Soulgem Incubator scenario closer to the starting area.
  • Prevented Necromancers and some undead from being permanently friendly if taking the "bad" ending route in Soulgem Incubator.
  • Added patrol markers to the Dark Counselor so he wouldn't get too busy playing with alchemy to stop the player in the Soulgem Incubator scenario
  • Updated Egg Factory scenario for version 1.7
  • Fixed bad faction properties in the Egg Factory scenario
  • Fixed bad faction properties in the Beeing Female scenario, as well as a problem with the player/pregnancy faction.
  • Updated Parasites volume 1 with new parasite
  • Fixed yet another problem with Gaev not speaking to the player in the Expectant Mother scenario.
  • Fixed a typo in Gaev's dialogue.
  • Added patrol markers to the Whiterun guard in the XPO scenario so he doesn't just sit in one place all day doing nothing. Users might not ever notice this unless they specifically use that scenario and even then only after getting out of prison.
  • Moved starting location for Prison Overhaul closer to Whiterun
  • Added a small item to the Inn Prostitute scenarios
  • Fixed a typo in one of the Inn Prostitute scenarios
  • Moved starting location for the Alicia scenario out of the prison (currently uses a forsworn camp).
  • Changed SD+ parasite events to Kyne's Blessing events
  • Added Kyne's Blessing parasites events (optional as always) to some scenarios where appropriate
  • Fixed the Skooma Whore cleanup script from triggering a debug trace whenever you'd enter the area around the worker's house in Mixwater Mill regardless of whether or not you're using that scenario.
  • Fixed a partially broken script in the Aspiring Mage scenario when talking to Urulaaska-Shun.
  • Messed with the lighting in the creature start cell. Should be a bit better now, I hope.
  • Cleaned up .esp of unused items, spells, packages, globals, NPCs, etc. Players hopefully won't notice any difference, but it makes me happier.
  • Deleted some unused meshes from the archive. Players hopefully won't notice any difference, but the archive should be a tad smaller now.
  • Fixed numerous USLEEP overwrites... except the damnable Moldering Ruins issues. End users probably won't really notice anything, but take pleasure in the knowledge that CCAS is now (mostly) USLEEP-compatible.
  • Renamed a lot of the topic information form scripts. Players won't notice any difference, but my sanity does.

As for when it updates, I'm sort of waiting on Trapped In Rubber to update, which may be quite a while. More stuff will probably be added to this list by then... but probably no new scenarios or major updates, because I've been sucked into Borderlands and Moo2016 of late. :)

ok then i hope there is new content coming soon :( 

I don't know if what I observed was correct or would be affected, but I have used TAI in the console to get past NPCs without them reacting (like using TCL to just fly over places to get somewhere fast) and sometimes I've tried changing things in an MCM or other things I haven't really paid attention to, but certain things haven't happened with AI turned off.

I don't know if that was right, or if toggling combat AI would work or detection (TCAI or TDetect) or I'm totally wrong. Just a heads up if you've never looked at that.

I don't know if what I observed was correct or would be affected, but I have used TAI in the console to get past NPCs without them reacting (like using TCL to just fly over places to get somewhere fast) and sometimes I've tried changing things in an MCM or other things I haven't really paid attention to, but certain things haven't happened with AI turned off.

I don't know if that was right, or if toggling combat AI would work or detection (TCAI or TDetect) or I'm totally wrong. Just a heads up if you've never looked at that.

Oh, I'll use tai, tcai, and tdetect a lot when developing and testing (and when playing sometimes too  :P ), they really help. I just don't know if there's a script version (there undoubtedly is, I just haven't looked for one).

Thing is, I'm not sure it would really even help in this case. My mod is pretty much done at the instant the player sleeps in the LAL bed. For my homemade scenarios (vampire larder, bandit honeypot, etc) they basically work like any other mod does, which means they all start well after LAL is finished. So there's a long period of time between the point where I hand control over to LAL and when LAL hands back over to me.

I can shorten that down considerably with a simple trigger box on all start locations, something that disables AI for a few seconds right when the player teleports in after sleeping in the bed... but I don't know if that would help. I suspect that it would help in very few, rare cases, and most of the time it would do absolutely nothing. It's even possible for it to harm, considering that I'll be running a countdown timer before turning AI back on, not to mention that turning off AI will certainly interfere with various other mods. For example, if you're having trouble with SD+ taking a long time on enslavement, deliberately slowing things down by turning off AI isn't going to be a good solution.  :D

There are a few scenarios where doing that might be of some benefit, though. Like with the Service to Sanguine, or the spriggan host scenario - there's a split second in that one between the bed activation and the modevent kicking in - where the spriggans in the area are hostile. Depending on your difficulty settings, you can take some serious damage or even get killed (or go into bleedout with DA) by spriggans that are supposed to be nonhostile, before they are calmed and their faction awareness kicks in. Turning off combat AI for two or three seconds is not a bad idea.

Even then, it might interfere with some scenarios or other mods where NPC AI is designed to be on... hmm...

After the next update, I might go ahead and do that for all scenarios and let people test it out. If it seems to be helping, or more importantly not causing more problems, I'll go ahead and make it part of the main mod.

With spriggans, charus, falmer and such, a mod like One With Nature or Manipulator with its faction hacks could be used to toggle the enemies into friends. Let the game load you in the new area, and then go in and turn things off if needed. Relies on another mod and if someone has enough script load or other stresses, adding another mod to the mix might not be the best idea.

Now as I type this, what are the chances that adding the player to the correct faction or friendly faction during that AI is Off timer instead? I don't think it is as wise to add people to the bandit faction like some mods do, since there are banditcaptive and other factions that would work better, probably.

With spriggans, charus, falmer and such, a mod like One With Nature or Manipulator with its faction hacks could be used to toggle the enemies into friends. Let the game load you in the new area, and then go in and turn things off if needed. Relies on another mod and if someone has enough script load or other stresses, adding another mod to the mix might not be the best idea.

Now as I type this, what are the chances that adding the player to the correct faction or friendly faction during that AI is Off timer instead? I don't think it is as wise to add people to the bandit faction like some mods do, since there are banditcaptive and other factions that would work better, probably.

It's really quite easy to add the player to a faction or remove from a faction. The problem is, some mods (notably SD+) use this faction information to determine how to deal with your master and master's allies. Adding factions in that split second before the other mod takes over isn't a great idea, because of what might happen down the road when it's time for the mod to kick in.

For example, if I teleport the player into a Falmer hive for an SD+ slavery scenario, and I don't want that split-second of aggression that can kill a player, I could add the player to the falmer faction just before teleporting. Which would work, right enough... but a split-second later when SD+ kicks in, it determines which factions the master is a member of, adds the player to that, and keeps it in memory unless the player is already a member of that faction. Later on, when the player escapes or is sold to a different master or something, it checks the list and determines that the player was already a member of the falmer faction before enslavement, so it should not remove that faction after enslavement. SD+ does this to make sure the player can be enslaved to, for example, the Companions or Stormcloaks or something without forcing the player to leave the faction when breaking free of the master. Thus, by my adding the player to the falmer faction in this scenario, once the player breaks free you'd end up permanently a member of the falmer faction. Bug reports to SD+ about failing to properly remove now.  :P

Adding to a bandit friendly faction (or other [_____] friendly faction) like you suggested is a much better idea, but there's still the issue of a mod or mods looking at this information and doing something based on it that we don't really want to do.

Now, when it comes to skyrimll's mods, SD+ for example, I can listen for the modevents SD+ sends out when a player is removed from slavery, so I can force-remove from the faction or _friendly faction at that point. And just cross my fingers and hope that no other mod has done something with this information in the meantime.  :dodgy:

I dunno... the way I figure it, if someone knew of a method to dynamically scale a stability increase on older hardware with an outdated engine and multiple conflicting modifications, we'd know about it by now.  :lol:

Your mod being an alternate start, only people that start a new game will find this mod relevant. But if you wait for the next release of mod X, most people won't wait and start a game anyhow. Therefor, I'd advise you to adopt the "release early, release often" philosophy. If a mod gets updated and you write or update the proper alternative start, a new release is worth it.

Your mod being an alternate start, only people that start a new game will find this mod relevant. But if you wait for the next release of mod X, most people won't wait and start a game anyhow. Therefor, I'd advise you to adopt the "release early, release often" philosophy. If a mod gets updated and you write or update the proper alternative start, a new release is worth it.

If you're talking about Trapped In Rubber... normally I would do just that, but in this case there's a specific reason why I'm waiting to release. I don't want to go into too much detail about TIR, but

post-462261-0-72425600-1482416586_thumb.jpg

trolol

Anyway, there are several things I've added to CCAS for that. A starting scenario is easy to disable - I've done it by accident several times  :D, but it's kind of a pain in the ass to disable everything else I've got set up for it. Not to say it's all some groundbreaking overload of fun, I'm just too damn lazy to go in and delete the changes to the books and disable the scenario and close off the relevant zone, only to put it all back when TIR updates.

As it is, CCAS is mostly bug-free (at least, mostly major-bug free), and the few times there are other bugs it's easy enough to get around them, so there's no immediate pressing need to update to add fixes. Unless something major comes up, it's good to wait. :)