Yet another soulgem start suggestion I have now that I've seen them... but we could be trapped inside the soulgem used for a vaginal or anal vibrator/plug. Game would tell us that we would not be able to be let out unless the master of said slave allows us, or we somehow will ourselves out when our prison isn't stuck inside the slave. Could be an interaction point that causes the entire place to shake as if causing it to vibrate.

Yet another soulgem start suggestion I have now that I've seen them... but we could be trapped inside the soulgem used for a vaginal or anal vibrator/plug. Game would tell us that we would not be able to be let out unless the master of said slave allows us, or we somehow will ourselves out when our prison isn't stuck inside the slave. Could be an interaction point that causes the entire place to shake as if causing it to vibrate.

How would that work, exactly? I can't do anything like put a window in the side of the soulgem and show where we're going, so it'd be down to messageboxes or an NPC in there saying "looks like we're going up the chimney!" Not sure if that would work out, really. Vibrating screen is easy enough to do IIRC, but... that's it? Vibrating screen, a message saying "you've been inserted" and then... randomly let out?

To me, the player should start encased in crystal so that the soulgem can "feed" off the player's energy. And escape you'd have to break the bonds. Once released outside of the gem, and if you have SGO, you could have a present left inside.

Mechanically, something like Arachnophobia, but with crystal instead of webs? Could be interesting, that.

I would still love to have a Horse start

I'm still debating whether to include a simple horse start in CCAS, or wait until I finish the Ponygirl Farm and do it there.

Since Ponygirl Farm is probably going to take a while to finish, I might end up making a simple horse start at first, and then updating later. I dunno.

Do you mean something similar to you and a horse in a cave and whatever slavery mod you have takes over?  Or you as the horse?

How many animals with sex animations do we have now, and how many of them could be in simple animal starts.  That would make a really big dialog branch. The mara statue might just fall over at that point. :D  As a pony though, does the race start gear and bind you enough that it would work in the meantime? Can the race be ignored for a bit or is the mod unstable enough that things fall apart?

On that soulgem idea, it would be rather interesting if your struggles inside the gem are the random vibrations that torment your plug's victim.

I'm still debating whether to include a simple horse start in CCAS, or wait until I finish the Ponygirl Farm and do it there.

Since Ponygirl Farm is probably going to take a while to finish, I might end up making a simple horse start at first, and then updating later. I dunno.

Just a simple one like the dog start, but instead you are "training" a horse at like a stable or something, either way I cant wait for either mod

Do you mean something similar to you and a horse in a cave and whatever slavery mod you have takes over?  Or you as the horse?

How many animals with sex animations do we have now, and how many of them could be in simple animal starts.  That would make a really big dialog branch. The mara statue might just fall over at that point. :D  As a pony though, does the race start gear and bind you enough that it would work in the meantime? Can the race be ignored for a bit or is the mod unstable enough that things fall apart?

On that soulgem idea, it would be rather interesting if your struggles inside the gem are the random vibrations that torment your plug's victim.

Yeah Sort of slavery mod

Yeah Sort of slavery mod

Yeah Sort of slavery mod

Yeah Sort of slavery mod

Whats the ponygirl farm about?

Oof, I can just see the CK having a heart attack when trying to load that up. It already takes about 30 seconds...

Pony race? Do you mean like a playable pony character (play as a horse), or like a QAYL-something? Is this a new mod somewhere?

Re soulgem plug thing - I'm still really not sure how this would play out. I mean, all you'd basically have is a small room to move around in and periodic messageboxes, culminating in a "you've been released" sort of event. I mean, I could do it, no problem, it sounds pretty easy, but I just don't see the point.

Whats the ponygirl farm about?

So far, I haven't really done anything with it except set up a farm location (my profile background sort of shows it) and a couple of basic lines of dialogue.

The eventual plan is to have a three-questline mod though.

1: Stablehand, where you join the farm and work with the ponygirls and ponyboys, working your way up to stablemaster, with a variety of daily tasks and one-time or limited activities

2: Ponygirl/ponyboy, where you join the farm and become a ponygirl or ponyboy, with a (necessarily shorter) list of daily tasks and one-time or limited activities

3: Ponygirl Express, an idea I started working on once, and then S.L.U.T.S. came out and I abandoned it.

Right now I haven't done anything with it for about two months, but I've started working on the Stablehand questline.

A short introduction to the Ponnijente Ranch, written by jordisslave, can be found in the Devious Manual books. :)

Nah I just meant QAYL / SLUTS as a pony option. Also not thinking much of the wiggling thing, haven't played the spider mod either to know what it does, but maybe just one box when you get out, or dialog with the plugged person about you being the one wiggling around, and either a "can you get back in there" or "I'm as glad as you that you're out"

Using the latest version of CCAS (v13), this option does not appear:

"130 I've been enslaved! / I am a chaurus egg breeder."

I checked the requirements for this, and it states:

"While this scenario does not technically require SD+ or EC+, some features will be missing if you do not have those mods."

I do not have SD+ installed, but this note says it is not required. Other "enslaved" options do appear, but this 1 is missing.

Can anyone confirm if SD+ is actually supposed to be a hard requirement for this option?

"While this scenario does not technically require SD+ or EC+, some features will be missing if you do not have those mods."

I do not have SD+ installed, but this note says it is not required. Other "enslaved" options do appear, but this 1 is missing.

Can anyone confirm if SD+ is actually supposed to be a hard requirement for this option?

Actually, I just found a bug with that yesterday. I had made both SD+ and EC+ hard requirements, when they're both actually completely optional. In v13, both mods are required to get the dialogue option, even though they're not required for the scenario.

To bypass this, use the following commands in the console:

set ccas_mod_estruschaurus to 1

set ccas_mod_sdplus to 1

And that should do it. You should be able to use those commands at any point before talking to the mara statue, IIRC.

EDIT: If not there, then right after talking to the mara statue and selecting "I am a character in a dark tale" but before selecting "I've been enslaved." I can't remember exactly where I put those checks...

Fixed in the next version. ;)

Actually, I just found a bug with that yesterday. I had made both SD+ and EC+ hard requirements, when they're both actually completely optional. In v13, both mods are required to get the dialogue option, even though they're not required for the scenario.

To bypass this, use the following commands in the console:

set ccas_mod_estruschaurus to 1

set ccas_mod_sdplus to 1

And that should do it. You should be able to use those commands at any point before talking to the mara statue, IIRC.

EDIT: If not there, then right after talking to the mara statue and selecting "I am a character in a dark tale" but before selecting "I've been enslaved." I can't remember exactly where I put those checks...

Fixed in the next version. wink.png

Fantastic, thank you very much for investigating, as well as providing a simple workaround.

Glad to hear it is resolved in the next version as well.

Thanks again for the fast response and the great work.

Do I really, really need DA to install SD+ to use some slavery mods required by some of your CCAS? I HATE having to configure both DA and Defeat, it's always a pain in my ass and I can NEVER get them both to work. I love this mod so much but, the alternate starts I want to use require SD+ and it says that it kinda needs DA.

Please say "No".

Do I really, really need DA to install SD+ to use some slavery mods required by some of your CCAS? I HATE having to configure both DA and Defeat, it's always a pain in my ass and I can NEVER get them both to work. I love this mod so much but, the alternate starts I want to use require SD+ and it says that it kinda needs DA.

Please say "No".

DA is not a hard dependency for SD+. SD+ slavery scenarios work without DA. What does not work is the slavery by death event, which is managed by DA.

Unless Content Consumer has added DA as a hard dependency to some scenario (I am not seeing any), then SD+ works without it.

Please say "No".

DA is not a hard dependency for SD+. SD+ slavery scenarios work without DA. What does not work is the slavery by death event, which is managed by DA.

Unless Content Consumer has added DA as a hard dependency to some scenario (I am not seeing any), then SD+ works without it.

Groovy. I can't ever play SD+ but, I know it's a requirement for some scenarios. As long as I don't have to install DA then I'm a happy camper and pick one of the awesome starts from CCAS. :D

Thank you. xoxo

Please say "No".

While Death Alternative is still listed as a requirement on the SD+ page, skyrimll moved away from that recently. Death Alternative is an optional extra IIRC.

So... no.

Truth be told, I'd actually rather remove all hard requirements. Sexlab, Dawnguard, etc. Mostly because it makes loading the mod in the CK much quicker and less prone to crashes. ;)

Hallo Content Consumer, just a short question. Did you know that your mod (at least if I uncheck this mod it works again) mess with Bijin NPC mod ? I get grey face bug on Hulda and Adrianne, maybe more.

That's pretty strange. CCAS doesn't touch those NPCs at all. In fact, it doesn't modify any vanilla NPCs at all except the Robbers Gorge bandits:

post-462261-0-88172400-1485990136_thumb.jpg

And soon enough it won't even alter those bandits either.

I'm not sure where the grey face on those NPCs is coming from, but it's not CCAS. Also, I use all of the Bijin mods and CCAS and I haven't noticed it.

Groovy. I can't ever play SD+ but, I know it's a requirement for some scenarios. As long as I don't have to install DA then I'm a happy camper and pick one of the awesome starts from CCAS. :D

Thank you. xoxo

Well, it's an optional requirement for most of them. The creature slave scenarios, for example, will start and work just fine without SD+, but you won't technically be a "slave" without it.

Some scenarios do have it as a hard requirement. Drelas springs to mind - doing without SD+ there would make Drelas permanently hostile to the player. There are one or two others that require SD+ as a non-optional extra, IIRC.

So to answer your previous question... no, and yes. ;)

I have a problem with the "I'm the pet of a necromancer" start. It doesn't show up as an option when I talk to the statue.

I have both dependencies installed, and other starts that use the same dependencies (like "I'm an ancient Nord Queen") DO show up.

I'm guessing you're experiencing a vanilla Skyrim bug that prevents some dialogue options from showing when there are too many.

If you don't want to use EZ2C or Better Dialogue Overhaul, try using the arrow keys instead of the mouse when scrolling through the Mara options.

Please say "No".

So to answer your previous question... no, and yes. ;)

bcCWWLO.gif

xoxo

I have a problem with the "I'm the pet of a necromancer" start. It doesn't show up as an option when I talk to the statue.

I have both dependencies installed, and other starts that use the same dependencies (like "I'm an ancient Nord Queen") DO show up.

I'm guessing you're experiencing a vanilla Skyrim bug that prevents some dialogue options from showing when there are too many.

If you don't want to use EZ2C or Better Dialogue Overhaul, try using the arrow keys instead of the mouse when scrolling through the Mara options.

Do you mean Better Dialogue Controls? (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27371/?)

Because I AM using that.

Do you mean Better Dialogue Controls? (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27371/?)

Because I AM using that.

Oops, yep, that's the one. Hmm...

Okay, looking at it, looks like I made another goof on the main page. The main page lists SD+ and Sexlab Stories (and a female character), it actually requires Sexlab Stories and Sexlab Stories Devious, not SD+. Are you using both Stories and Devious Stories?

EDIT: Of course, I'm looking at the current version, so it's possible in v13 I've left all three as requirements. I'm an idiot.  :-/ At any rate, you can bypass the check using the three following commands in the console:

set ccas_mod_sdplus to 1
set ccas_mod_stories to 1
set ccas_mod_storiesdevious to 1
And that should do it. You should be able to use those commands at any point before talking to the Mara statue.

In troll slave/ giant slave etc, after initiating sex, the troll/giant does nothing, just sits there while I go through the animations :c

And with the egg factory, do you just leave? I cant find anything to do in the compound :c

Dunno what to tell you about the troll or giant. If the creatures aren't animating, I'd think it'd be a sexlab or FNIS issue or something like that.

The Egg Factory doesn't really have anything to do in there, nope.