i think may got a other request but it's a armor there need to be made/take from a Skyrim mod to Fallout 4, / it need to be convert to Fallout 4 from Skyrim or Oblivion, it's the Sloth Armor. i did update it here so you will have to download to see how the armor looks: https://mega.nz/#!01VGlZDB!FJKhtsoLNWisQWMfm_2Mp01NDS6YO1etqfj9ckPU2i4  butit you cloud make/convert to Fallout 4, i would be super happy also if you there 2 times same armor in the download, 1 for Skyrim and the other is for Oblivion, would be most happy it you made the Oblivion one to Fallout 4 for it just looks best of them

How to get freckles on the body?

Wrong thread to ask, but you can get them by getting a body texture with freckles on it. Or use Photoshop/Gimp to add freckles to your already existing body texture.

Two mods I know of that have freckles are Kirs Freckles (which replaces the face freckles with better ones) and then Kirs Freckled Body to go with it.

There is also Silky Smooth Skin which has an optional file for freckled face and body.

i make them with photoshop

i think may got a other request but it's a armor there need to be made/take from a Skyrim mod to Fallout 4, / it need to be convert to Fallout 4 from Skyrim or Oblivion, it's the Sloth Armor. i did update it here so you will have to download to see how the armor looks: https://mega.nz/#!01VGlZDB!FJKhtsoLNWisQWMfm_2Mp01NDS6YO1etqfj9ckPU2i4  butit you cloud make/convert to Fallout 4, i would be super happy also if you there 2 times same armor in the download, 1 for Skyrim and the other is for Oblivion, would be most happy it you made the Oblivion one to Fallout 4 for it just looks best of them

1st i need get permission from author ,can you post link for that armor post ?

It's just me or the boots is equipped , it change the height abit and I got a really tiny gap neckseam

Boots are with body mesh so when you equip boots then you equip boddy ,body for heels have no feet 

I have finish mesh for new dress 

0b845f1.jpg

zena11, you work is amazing!!! Can you tell, please, what version of NifPlugin for 3DsMax you use? And what version of 3DsMax?

P.S. If you want, i can help to create textures foy you plugins, have any skills in photoshop and dds texturing)))

PPS, sorry for bad english, i am Rus...

well i think, no one owns it, it has for sure been taking down from Nexus but i see if i can finde the owner, found the name of the owner, he's 2phe but i cant finde him anywhere. here is where i found he's name: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/611-bbb-for-sloth-armor-h-cup/

zena11, you work is amazing!!! Can you tell, please, what version of NifPlugin for 3DsMax you use? And what version of 3DsMax?

P.S. If you want, i can help to create textures foy you plugins, have any skills in photoshop and dds texturing)))

PPS, sorry for bad english, i am Rus...

#ds max 2012 and plugin hmm dont ryly remember im sure last bete 2.0 or somethink like that ,but i just need plug for import FO$ body and fit mesh to that body only :)

And about texture sure if you like i sent you template and nif file from that dress on top :)

well i think, no one owns it, it has for sure been taking down from Nexus but i see if i can finde the owner, found the name of the owner, he's 2phe but i cant finde him anywhere. here is where i found he's name: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/611-bbb-for-sloth-armor-h-cup/

i check that armor and i see what i can do :)

Thank you a lot, that helped me to recreate the prostitutes outfits from New Vegas, and I added a slave collar on top lol, because yea, MinuteLegion with a female Caesar XD

The outfits on their own looks great too ! Excellent work and thank you again, I'll make a video soon :)