Does any one have a version one copy of OCO?

I borked my game when I tried fixing the floating dick. And when I went to reinstall is I found it got taken down from Nexus. I was using the face textures from it with Colourwheels Sexy Overhaul.

I would go with OCO2, but the last two times I tried it. I had this super bad reaction where all the faces turned black and the game crashed after that.

Also I did find it on a Russian site. But I have no idea how to sign up for their service and down load it from them.

Working on big Scarlet Monastery faction / player home mod with quests and for while been looking for WoW paladin t2 armor set that I'd like to use as end-quest reward in couple with Ashbringer weapon. (files for which I got)

Anyone still have or got leads on Judgment armor mod like on this footage?

• 2 weeks later...

attachicon.gifUntitled.jpg

I found this when checking out a mod under https://up.mnty.net/?gal=1 Viking Armor.jpg http://ux.getuploader.com/hanbun/

anyone know what head variant this is, I feel there is a noticeable difference with the lips, and would love to get the tri and egm files.

attachicon.gifhead.nif

Hmm...a quick look in Nifskope and testing multiple different textures on it tells me that's an edited Ren's head or from the vanilla game, any egm and tri files for one of those head sshould work with this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. I need some really good help finding a set of clothes made by Hentai. It's this one called IU dress. 38336-5-1304674121.jpgI tried searching everywhere but even the name barely turns up anywhere, much less links where I could download it. Does anyone know if it's uploaded somewhere or if they could pass it to me here? Thanks.

@firehawksh

The outfit is from zotman12 AKA (Hentai) I'm not sure if they released it or not but reverse searching the screenshot lead me back to their nexus page for their seraphin blade which is what the screenshots are actually showing off. Reading some of the posts on the outfit have gone unanswered by them and any searching by anyone has been fruitless so the chance of finding this is next to none.

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/38336/?tab=3&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Foblivion%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D38336%26gid%3D101

• 3 weeks later...

I have a request, I lost my downloaded oblivion files, and Nuska removed oblivion character overhaul version 1 from nexus. Can anyone with version 1 please share a file? I prefer version 1 over version 2 because it fits my aesthetic choice. ( i think nuska also had a  compatibility file for F-INevOblivion with OCOv1 before it was deleted as well, if you can share that too you have my undying love and gratitude).  

• 2 weeks later...

I found a really cute fur armour replacer on here a year back or so, but it seems to be gone. I'm not good at describing things but it was cutesy, non-revealing and had bear paws as gloves. Does anyone know which mod I mean and where to get it?

Does anyone have edited waterfalls by katkat / elbethien in their stash.. Looks like i overwrote something by accident and.. Well.. can't fix it and no rars in my hdds. :(

See PM

Sorry for the post necro, but is KatKat waterfall still available anywhere?