OLD - Sexout Pregnancy- Locked Thread (Do Not Use)

Another problem with megafiles is that it exponentially increases the chance of bad installation. I got frustrated with installing mods one at a time and unpacked them all into a megafile once. After installing it all my savegames got corrupted, and new characters couldn't leave Doc Mitchels house. I ended up having to do a clean install and install all the mods properly to fix it.

I wonder how much more popular fallout mods would be if you could just download ONE file to make the mod work.

Putting it all in one is not a bad idea' date=' but it is a logistical nightmare.[/quote']Sounds like he's talking in a more general sense. Instead of having to put the plugin file here, load it in the right order, put the meshes here, the textures here, the sounds here, make sure they don't overwrite other things unless you want them to, etc... What if the format of mods themselves was just a single file?

Wrye Flash is a superior choice in my opinion.

I know FOMM is vastly more popular in the FNV community, but Wrye Flash has everything FOMM has (except shader management, and even that could be simulated), and just does it better.

No artifacts (orphan files) left behind when uninstalling mods, direct integration with BOSS, Bashed Patches saving ESP slots, accurate conflict detection before installing anything, merge of leveled lists, inventories, actor data (faces, stats, ai packages, etc.), scripted wizards that allow users to pick their options during install (like FOMM), etc.

Also, it's very easy to make an OMOD out of a BAIN archive, the contrary is not true.

Just my two Sarsaparilla caps.

Guest user29

Ixia conversions are coming along nicely. Though because p4 - p6 is still a little rough I can't finish it yet.

Also this pose pack can be pretty funny. I know you guys like free samples so here: :P

Ixia conversions are coming along nicely. Though because p4 - p6 is still a little rough I can't finish it yet.

Also this pose pack can be pretty funny. I know you guys like free samples so here: :P

Looks awesome :)

She seems a bit surprised as well, first time she's noticed? :P

I wonder how much more popular fallout mods would be if you could just download ONE file to make the mod work.

I'm not computer illiterate. I've been playing around with game mods for 10-15 years but I've never experienced this level of frustration that oblivion/fallout modding brings.

Maybe it's just steam. I fucking loathe steam. It makes clean installs so much more time consuming and difficult.

If you could get ONE author to write all the mods that would work just fine, but probably boring too :)

You got to remember it means more options for the player, traditionally many game mods used to be the choice of only one mod at a time, you couldn't run "ChainMail Bikini", "Naked Sexy Dancing Babes" and "SuperBFG WaltherPPK" together :)

I still label Pregnancy as in AlphaTesting for good reasons, hopefully a lot less buggy in a month or so :)

Guest Loogie
She seems a bit surprised as well' date=' first time she's noticed? :P[/quote']

"I don't remember that being there before I started that last bottle of Tequila last night" :)

Spore carrier?

I know FOMM is vastly more popular in the FNV community' date=' but Wrye Flash has everything FOMM has (except shader management, and even that could be simulated), and just does it better.

No artifacts (orphan files) left behind when uninstalling mods, direct integration with BOSS, Bashed Patches saving ESP slots, accurate conflict detection before installing anything, merge of leveled lists, inventories, actor data (faces, stats, ai packages, etc.), scripted wizards that allow users to pick their options during install (like FOMM), etc.

Also, it's very easy to make an OMOD out of a BAIN archive, the contrary is not true.

[/quote']

+1 for Wrye Bash/Flash. Vastly superior to OBMM/FOMM, once you get over the initial "omgwtf" of it. It's really not hard to learn, it just looks intimidating.

I can almost hear her saying "the fuck is this shit?"

If you could get ONE author to write all the mods that would work just fine' date=' but probably boring too :)

You got to remember it means more options for the player, traditionally many game mods used to be the choice of only one mod at a time, you couldn't run "ChainMail Bikini", "Naked Sexy Dancing Babes" and "SuperBFG WaltherPPK" together :)

I still label Pregnancy as in AlphaTesting for good reasons, hopefully a lot less buggy in a month or so :)

[/quote']

Sorry I didn't mean it as an attack on how you're doing things, just general frustration at how difficult it apparently is to troubleshoot an alpha. When something isn't working I have no idea if it's the mod itself, one of the depedencies, the dependencies for the dependencies or a wrong setting etc.

My character gave birth and now the mod is glitching. Everything but my preg size is zero, and the size won't go down. Any reason why?

My load order is this:

FalloutNV.esm

FOOK - New Vegas.esm

Primary Needs HUD.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

Project Nevada - Core.esm

Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp

AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

FOOK - New Vegas.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutRocket.esp

SexoutDiscounts.esp

SexoutBribes.esp

SexoutHookupsAlt.esp

SexoutSex.esp

SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

Companions Commander.esp

SexoutNotify.esp

SexoutStore.esp

SexoutNGXP.esp

AlienSymbiot.esp

SexoutPregnancyNG.esp

Total active plugins: 27

Total plugins: 48

My character gave birth and now the mod is glitching. Everything but my preg size is zero' date=' and the size won't go down. Any reason why?

My load order is this:

[/quote']

Yep, I haven't finished that bit of coding is why it's glitching at the end of Birthing :)

I'm testing & tweaking an update now that I hope has fixed this, hopefully in an hour or 2.

Guest user29

because its a work in progress most likely. If you were able to get that far then it's likely not a problem on your end.

I know FOMM is vastly more popular in the FNV community' date=' but Wrye Flash has everything FOMM has (except shader management, and even that could be simulated), and just does it better.

[/quote']

Personally, I was using Wrye before I was asked to switch to FOMM... I am still not sure I understand all of the reasons (and some of the problems I experienced with Wrye I have also seen sometimes with FOMM). However:

FOMM does not leave orphaned files behind, in my experience. Am I missing something?

FOMM integrates with BOSS.

You can create the equivalent of Bashed Patches with FOMM+FNVEdit.

I do agree that Wrye is much better about telling you about conflicts and conflict statuses at the file level.

FOMM's integration with FNVEdit (giving you the active mods for your default selection) is incredibly useful -- and FNVEdit is vastly superior to Wrye Bash's support for package integration, in my opinion.

guys just want to point out that i had no end of trouble trying to implement most of the mod features using FOMM, however the Nexus mods have released a beta of their mod manager that supports oblivion, Fallout3/NV, skyrim, morrowind and more, and well for me at least runs more stable on both my laptops and desktop gaming rigs.

it basically saved me a 2 day headache of trying to load these mods and wonder WTF keeps happening to the textures and unexplainable crashes

it reads omod files, 7zip, rar, zip files and installs the mods

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/content/modmanager/

it saved me going mental from trying to figure out where i was going wrong

please be aware i have had 4 strong beers at this point and probably shoud not be posting

^ like me. hurray fr being differant

on a serious note, i am haveing an issiue with the tight clothing thing. like it's spamming me messages so fast i can't bring up me pip boy to change clothes.

it's happening with armors i'm getting from the sexout store, ones that swapped into maternaty clothes. but depending on how it feels, it works sometimes and only gives me one "too tight clothing" message and then leaves me the fuck alone even if i put on other tight shit..

O.o

this is why i don't mod.

New Update 20120527.1:

Additions, Changes and hopefully Fixes in Start Scripts, Debugging system, Fertility, Bodyswapping, Pregnancy, Birthing, Messages etc.

Still got a few bugs in all the above, I changed Bodyswapping to get around some issues, but have a few quirks to solve, it doesn't seem to work all the time.

This probably effects the Tight Clothing Message Spam in one way or another, I hadn't seen the issue testing with a Mantis suit :)

It tested ok from Caucasian Sex to Birthing a Caucasian child ok. Sorry if it doesn't look like a lot of progress but there's also a lot of stuff being worked on tthat hasn't been activated yet. Still it only works for Humans & animals so far, no eggs or Larve stuff yet.

So activating this from a clean save, I ran into the problem that when it came on line my courier, cass, and veronica all became pregnant by a deathclaw without having sex. Even after birthing they all re-became pregnant by a deathclaw, and there was no visible offspring.

Less importantly, we were spammed pretty much constantly with the "off color" message.

So activating this from a clean save' date=' I ran into the problem that when it came on line my courier, cass, and veronica all became pregnant by a deathclaw without having sex. Even after birthing they all re-became pregnant by a deathclaw, and there was no visible offspring.

Less importantly, we were spammed pretty much constantly with the "off color" message.

[/quote']

Having same issue with a New Game Male courier using Sunny companpion Mod by Loogie, got the "off color" message from Sunny. Console msg concerning Sunny showed she was pregnant. Did a Inv on her, showed "zImplanted Deathclaw Egg". Remove it via Console, msgs stopped.

Ok further Testing, everytime you get close to Sunny, she initializes fertilization, a "zImplanted Deathclaw Egg" is added to her inventory making her pregnant. Making this version unplayable for me.

So activating this from a clean save' date=' I ran into the problem that when it came on line my courier, cass, and veronica all became pregnant by a deathclaw without having sex. Even after birthing they all re-became pregnant by a deathclaw, and there was no visible offspring.

Less importantly, we were spammed pretty much constantly with the "off color" message.[/quote']

Having same issue with a New Game Male courier using Sunny companpion Mod by Loogie, got the "off color" message from Sunny. Console msg concerning Sunny showed she was pregnant. Did a Inv on her, showed "zImplanted Deathclaw Egg". Remove it via Console, msgs stopped.

Hmm weird, I've never seen that message come up yet, knew it was there but hadn't really thought about chasing it till I sorted bigger issues out.

Were you actually near a Deathclaw at all for it to start?

Ahah! just found the issue, it was in all the other codes besides Caucasian, I think Sunny is Hispanic Race form memory.