OLD - Sexout Pregnancy- Locked Thread (Do Not Use)

I set everything to max speed for testing purposes. In one day Sunny went from nothing to what looked like p5 or 6, on a human pregnancy. I got the message that she was going into labor, then CTD. I forgot to save at any point during her pregnancy and have not been able to reproduce the results.

Also, is the sexout store supposed to sell maternity wear? All I can find is bondage and slavery gear, and armors.

I am probably driving everyone crazy lately, and I appologise. So I turned down my pregnancy settings to roleplay a bit instead of them inflating like balloons. I got the message that clothes are feeling tight, so I hit the S.O. Bunker and bought all 4 stages of Ghost armor for my pregnant companions (Sunny and Veronica). As they progress through their pregnancies, so far the P1 and P2 armor versions have disappeared from their inventories. No change in appearance though, yet I get the bodyswapping messages. And when I de-equip the armors I now have 3 versions of the base armor, pregnancy alterations (i.e "Ghost Armor(p1)" etc.) removed. Is this a bug or did I install something wrong?

Guest user29

I may be mistaken but I thought you automatically shifted in armor to pregnant versions and did not have to use SexoutStore. Am I mistaken?

For most of them yes, some heavy armor sort of stuff like power armor won't automatically switch and you'll need to purchase larger sizes. Also some of the non vanilla armors we've converted must first be purchased from the store to even have them at all. but then they'll switch.

I may be mistaken but I thought you automatically shifted in armor to pregnant versions and did not have to use SexoutStore. Am I mistaken?

For most of them yes' date=' some heavy armor sort of stuff like power armor won't automatically switch and you'll need to purchase larger sizes. Also some of the non vanilla armors we've converted must first be purchased from the store to even have them at all. but then they'll switch.

[/quote']

Color me informed. Thank You.

With Fertilise set to companions, still getting non-named, ie Prim Resident, intialised for pregnancy.

Male courier getting pregnancy messages constantly, have to clean save to fix, therefore unable to test the many features of pregnancy

Guest user29

Because of Evil's amazing tutorial I made a little something special. See the attachment.

Does that give you any ideas Halstrom :P

and to everyone else I'm open to suggestions. They're pretty fun and relatively simple to make.

Guest Loogie

Because of Evil's amazing tutorial I made a little something special. See the attachment.

Does that give you any ideas Halstrom :P

and to everyone else I'm open to suggestions. They're pretty fun and relatively simple to make.

Would be good for spore carrier stuff moving around, could also make supermutant babies kicking.

Guest user29

It was sorta just a trial. As it is I'd say it would work well for mutated spore carriers offspring, centaurs, multiple canines maybe, and cazadores if he has them hatch inside of you.

I'd need to do something similar with the p5 and p6 sizes for super mutants and big horners.

Possible dumb question, but will that only be visible while nude? I'd see it not carrying through with a semi-rigid armor, say leather or harder. But clothing, especially anything exposing the midriff, will that show through?

I know, it hasn't been implemented yet and I'm probably way ahead of the game. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

It was sorta just a trial. As it is I'd say it would work well for mutated spore carriers offspring' date=' centaurs, multiple canines maybe, and cazadores if he has them hatch inside of you.

I'd need to do something similar with the p5 and p6 sizes for super mutants and big horners.[/quote']

Awesome stuff, shouldn't be hard to implement, I just have to check the armor being worn is belly exposed or soft / skinhugging like the mantissuits

Ok ran through with Willow, all the way till you become more then BFF. Well my male courier knocked her up, in her inventory it showed multiple gestating offsprings, I mean hundreds of each type one male and one female per race up to 4 different types. Now the scanner showed normal reading for my settings, preghours size etc. But she went from P1 to P6 shape in a manner of hours and each time I recieved the message about my courier being pregnant.

Oh there is no way to remove the gestating offspring, tried via console but they all respawn when you zone.

But I must admit the bodyshapes look awesome.

Oh My fert setting are 15% for both male and female.

Yeah thanks, got some bugs still to hunt down this weekend, might not get much done till then, I'm just fixing little things each night as I don't have enough time afterwork to focus on any major stuff like bodyswapping.

New Update: SCR20120516.1AlphaTest

Nothing much, maybe a fix for Armor on during sex, I gave all the nude outfits .01 DR/DT to see if that stopped NPC's removing them for armor.

Also added BikiniUnderwear, LaraCroft & a Mantis Suit, but they won't do much till pregnancy is activated.

Guest user29

Possible dumb question' date=' but will that only be visible while nude? I'd see it not carrying through with a semi-rigid armor, say leather or harder. But clothing, especially anything exposing the midriff, will that show through?

I know, it hasn't been implemented yet and I'm probably way ahead of the game. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

[/quote']

It would only be visible while nude unless I specifically created outfits for that body. Which, when he gets it implemented, I might do for bikini underwear since it would take so little time.

And it's not that creepy compared to half the things in the game that can knock you up :P

Guest user29

I had seen that but whoever uploaded it wanted people to ask permission before using it. I'll convert it if we get permission.