OLD - Sexout Pregnancy- Locked Thread (Do Not Use)

Looking good Halstrom, if I get some sparetime tonight I'll give the latest version a go.

If anyone is looking for a partial translation for nanocrisis, well I can help abit. This is the dialog, and images. SS overwrites the SS folder, and the sprite one should be setup to overwrite the images. The image translations are courtesy of a friend on hongfire. http://www.mediafire.com/?w5vv97avgsi823s

Guest jenny2011

Do I HAVE to erase my save from last week or to test out the Alpha? My female PC is in a pregnancy, but would like to see a way to keep my save (don't care about the pregnancy).

Also, can you allow multiple births at once? It sucks waiting 10-20 full minutes watching your female PC spawning Deathclaw eggs, one by one.

A speed improvement in human children growth would be nice, beyond the MCM slider. I am fine with animal or insect based offsprings because they can die, but an invincible 5 inch tall human offspring is just creepy, especially since it just follows you around.

Lastly, an idea: How about making the stomach of a female PC GIGANTIC when having a non-human birth? Like 1.5 to 3x bigger than current? Also, reducing running speed when that happens?

Maybe you could make it so wearing tight armor for too long could mutate the child (eg. From what would be a human male birth to a Super Mutant birth, or normal radscorpian to the huge mutated ones), or taking in too much radiation, or using too much BunX, or being raped during pregnancy... causing the stomach I described above ;)

just having a bit of a problem with the last stages of pregnancy' date=' either i get stuck at the 90 to 100 stage of birth or i CTD when birthing starts. Any ideas?

[/quote']

Human? Ghoul? Male? Female? Player? NPC? More info on which of the 22 types of Pregnancy would help a lot, saves me looking through 44 pages of code, more detail you can give me the faster I can find & fix it :)

As I said earlier, birth code for many creatures just doesn't exist yet, this is an Alpha Test release.

I did not have much luck with this one.

Male Courier: No one got pregnant, even with 100% fertilitiy, 100% of cycle and one day. Tested on four women several times. Also, clothing reappeared most of the time.

Female Courier: Had two successful human pregnancies. Rex did not seem to leave sperm. Cass had sex with three humans and Rex twice and never got pregnant, despite 100%s. Veronica had sex with Rex twice and no luck either. Courier got no Sperm from rex, but got pregnant from humans no problem. Bodyswapping occurred normally, but AP penalties remained after birth (though body went back to normal)

ETA: Only messages were pregnancy initializing when courier got pregnant, the mod initializing for me, the countdown, and the usual pop ups. As I think of it I did not see messages for other women on getting close

Also, could not adjust sperm/ova life. Whatever was put in it stayed as it was.

ETA 2: If relevant, sex with other girls was with SexoutRex, with Courier was Sexout Companions

Ah I forgot to note that I made the SpermOva time maximum the same as the Pregnancy length Maximum to stop Ova & Sperm lasting longer than the Pregnancy :)

I hought there was a fair chance of dogs working, but didn't expect Cazadors to work.

There is an after effect that activates after birth for Birth Exhaustion for an hour or so, I'll see if I can get it to show in the PipBoy.

I'll check into Rex a bit more and Player Male Fertility.

Does the bodyswapper actually work? All females just get the small bulge and don't get any bigger. Any hints on why it's not working?

_The old 325 version works perfectly_ However, If I replace it with V3 alpha and the newer scr it's no longer works. No semen for humans and no bellies.

Does the bodyswapper actually work? All females just get the small bulge and don't get any bigger. Any hints on why it's not working?

_The old 325 version works perfectly_ However' date=' If I replace it with V3 alpha and the newer scr it's no longer works. No semen for humans and no bellies.[/quote']

Bodyswapping was working and I did some changes to fix some other problems and that seems to have broken it, will have to sort it out again.

There is an after effect that activates after birth for Birth Exhaustion for an hour or so' date=' I'll see if I can get it to show in the PipBoy.

[/quote']

Hmmm that could be it...I think I changed right after a pregnancy and stopped right after a pregnancy...I can't guarantee it was not working as intended. Would have to check again.

I'm not sure that's it. For me bodyswapping works in 325 but not 412' date='521,524 or 529. I'm using the right scr versions and the exact same mods every time.

Any idea why it would work for ONLY 325? Thanks.[/quote']

Because 325 is based on an old system that only allowed me to use it on the Player and required a seperate script handwritten for every other NPC it used, This Alpha version is a new script that can be copied to any NPC. 90% of the script is from the original but the other 10% new stuff calling the script and how it's called needs some bughunting.

At the moment, I'm concentrating on the basic functionality bugs first, and just tweaking other stuff as I can bit by bit. Sometimes I'll do some work on messages or something minor because I know I only have an hour to poke with it. Other things I shouldn't poke with until I have a 4 hour window to focus on that issue.

This version also supports nearly twice the creatures, even though the actually wild bumpy game sex stuff hasn't been activated in the core SexoutNG for the others yet, it means later some crazy scientist or mutation could render your female toons up with just about anything in the game :)

From what I can see Birth Exhaustion shouldd show as an effect in Pipboy already too.

So I was messing around with shape keys for a bit instead of doing something productive. Anyway, this possibly isn't for everyone, but I made a sort of egg laying animation.

Entire thing is sort of hacked together very crudely, was more an idea I had working on some other stuff, but it would work fine in game.

Sort of intended having it from a squatting position. I'd need to know the size of the eggs, and how many to lay though before I can do much more. I know deathclaws are one egg laying pregnancy, not sure about others. Also not sure if any of the eggs are likely to be bigger than the sample I used.

That and I bit more care when setting up :)

Guest Loogie

What interests me most is spore carrier pregnancy, where, while you're dropping a ton of them, you're doing it one a time.

I think it's a turn on because of how horribly unnatural it is for a human to lay eggs.

Probably the same from half the stuff in this mod then. Partly as well why I'd like to see more of this stuff included in other mods. Some of this framed around a quest could be quite interesting, but I guess that's down to finding a modder with the time.

These meshes aren't that complex, the only real time consuming part is getting everything looking good. So it really wouldn't be hard to do one for each type. Spore carriers have several easily passed eggs, while a deathclaw egg would take a little more effort to get out :)

Guest user29

I like it evil. Can you only edit shape keys in edit mode? I do almost all my editing in sculpt mode and know next to nothing about modifying things to look good outside of it.

Hey Halstrom,

i hope you could manage to complete this version because it is the only version i can use with the latest version of SCR. It is very buggy but you mentioned it before. Is it maybe possible to get your latest stable version compatible with the latest version of SCR. The latest Version of SCR is needed for the Tryout Plugins. Thats why i can't use one of your stable versions.

Great mod by the way! This is one of the best here!

You could be proud of your work :)

Oh and one more thing, you have a very bad Avatar picture (lol)!!!!

Sort of intended having it from a squatting position. I'd need to know the size of the eggs' date=' and how many to lay though before I can do much more. I know deathclaws are one egg laying pregnancy, not sure about others. Also not sure if any of the eggs are likely to be bigger than the sample I used.

That and I bit more care when setting up :)[/quote']

Wow that looks cool, sizes range between the Goud seeds for spore carriers, Ant Eggs, Gecko eggs & Deathclaw eggs being the largest I think, just needs the belly to reduce if possible as the egg comes out?