I'd love to tuck the balls up against the body when sneaking instead of having them drag in the dust...

What...? I couldn't stop laughing. Caught me off guard.  :lol:  After I remembered this but with that as the theme.

Just wondering Bad Dog. Have you ever run into to a problem with vertices or the vertex count not matching up and managed to fix it? Me and Blaze69 seem to have run into a problem with the new female sharkmer head where 4 vertices are missing.

Could you upload feet replacers from yiffy age of skyrim as standalone mods? (argonian and lykaios). That would be awesome. I don't want (in my current playthrough) everyone to be a beast race, but I love what you've done to the beast races. So far I'm getting conflicts with khajiit feet while playing lykaios. Feet textures freak out when I try to wear shoes and game is attampting to use khajiit feet.

Could you upload feet replacers from yiffy age of skyrim as standalone mods? (argonian and lykaios). That would be awesome. I don't want (in my current playthrough) everyone to be a beast race, but I love what you've done to the beast races. So far I'm getting conflicts with khajiit feet while playing lykaios. Feet textures freak out when I try to wear shoes and game is attampting to use khajiit feet.

Check my post on the Yiffy Age thread on how to fix the Lykaios. As for Argonians, BadDog would be the one to decide.

• 4 weeks later...

I would love to add the digitigrade legs to the XPMSSE skeleton with the dagger on back and quiver on hips (included here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1988/? ).

Bad Dog included a txt that explains how to add the legs to another skeleton and since this is the same XPMSSE skeleton already used I figured it would be easier, but I'm pretty lost. I realize it is a newbie question and as such I don't want to steal anyone's time but if anybody could briefly explain to me how I can add or even simply "copy" the nodes I'd be grateful. Alternatively, I could also add whatever makes the quiver and dagger be at their desired places to the digitigrade skeleton, but I'm equally clueless here - what would be easier and how can I do that?

Um, check out the OP. XPMSE is built in.

Indeed, but not the "Quiver on hips and dagger on back" version. At least when I use compleat khajiit, khajiit carry daggers and quivers in their default location while anybody else using the XPMSSE carry them in their "new" position. Doesn't the skeleton have a information where stuff like this goes?

Yes. I wasn't aware there were multiple XMPSE versions. Ugh. Who'd carry their dagger on their back, anyway?

Actually, the main XPMSE mod for regular Skyrim has all of those versions merged into one. Instead of having a different skeleton nif for each possible weapon config, it has a single default nif and it edits the weapon nodes on runtime to fit your preferences. That's one of the reasons for the XPMSE.esp, it includes the MCM menu that allows you to choose the weapon placement options you want.

Since SSE doesn't have SKSE yet, and the node manipulation functions used by that functionality are only present in SKSE, you have to go back to the old "one skeleton file per weapon config" structure when using SSE.

Yes. I wasn't aware there were multiple XMPSE versions. Ugh. Who'd carry their dagger on their back, anyway?

Actually, the main XPMSE mod for regular Skyrim has all of those versions merged into one. Instead of having a different skeleton nif for each possible weapon config, it has a single default nif and it edits the weapon nodes on runtime to fit your preferences. That's one of the reasons for the XPMSE.esp, it includes the MCM menu that allows you to choose the weapon placement options you want.

Since SSE doesn't have SKSE yet, and the node manipulation functions used by that functionality are only present in SKSE, you have to go back to the old "one skeleton file per weapon config" structure when using SSE.

Right, but which node do I have to manipulate to let either the copleat khajiit skeleton have the desired effects or to add the compleat khajiit feet to the XMPSSE I use?

@Bad Dog: The "dagger on back" makes sense for stealth characters drawing the dagger in crouch mode (it comes with animations fitting the new placement, of course). Also, quiver on hips and dagger on back allow for wearing backpacks (that come with numerous immersion mods like "Wet and Cold" etc.) without clipping into the quiver. Personally I'd love to see dagger and short swords wearable on the thigh, but carrying a dagger like a sword always struck me as odd.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

K sorry wrong mod, where I find for lykaios?

He didn't make a seperate mod for that race alone. It's only included in his "Yiffy Age of Skyrim" mod. The only race he made it for separately are khajiits. I've already asked him for a separate Argonian version too. You would have to figure out how to separate it from the "Yiffy Age" file yourself. He is currently messing with a new digitigrade version, so I doubt he will do it any time soon.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't get this mod to install through NMM, it gives me the choices but does not install the .esp; when I put the BDDigiFeet.esp manually, the game CTD on the loading of mine or any khajiit character. I've had no luck trying to install the mod manually, either due to the textures not loading onto the feet specifically or that the textures that allows the feet to have textures but the body textures becomes unaligned. is there any readme files for manual installation?

Where did you download BDDigiFeet.esp? I can't find it!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there a way to get this working with the Custom Races mod? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8720/?

I was planning to play as a CustomKhajiit via that mod for the sake of using unique textures just for my PC, as well as PC Exclusive Animation Path (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14871/?) + Khajiit Sneak and Sprint (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22604/?) so that these changes would only apply to my character. I'd still like all khajiit to use the feet of course, but the problem is setting up the folder structure so it also applies to the CustomKhajiit race, and I'm not quite sure of how to do that. I tried just copying the skeleton and foot meshes into the CustomKhajiit folder used by that mod, but no dice.

Anyone who knows a little more about modding who could maybe help me out?

I don't really get the custom races mod. Seems like you end up with a PC that the other characters don't recognize, so if you play as a khajiit bandits don't make rude comments about rugs, for example.

I'd grab my Unique Tiger and replace the textures with whatever you want. It's a standard khajiit race, so you get standard khajiit buffs and interactions with other characters.

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, Kelvryn said:

Now that there is a very basic SOS for Skyrim Special Edition can you please, if its possible, adapt this and your hoodie schlongs for SSE? Vanila Khajits are fuggly. Even if its without erection functionality it would be an improvement.

That's basically just the SOS behaviour/animation files converted to SSE format and a few body replacers with built-in schlong meshs; it works as-is but it's nothing like the actual SOS full system.

At most, the current erect sheath meshes could be edited to work like the Lite SOS ones do, being part of the malebody_1/0 file and drawing their textures from the corner of the male body texture UV. But it would take some work with the meshes and they would be perma-erect.

10 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

I wish someone would explain to me the difference between SOS and SOS Lite. Every time I go over there to figure it out I end up with brain rot.

Basically, SOS Lite includes:

• The SOS animation data (the auxbones folder with the animations and behaviours).
  • A body mesh replacer (malebody_0/1) that includes a build-in schlong mesh.
  • Since the schlong texture needs to go in the body texture file due to the way Skin Textures work in the game and the placement clashes with the vanilla feet UV placement, the plugin separates the feet textures to a different file (malebody_feet.dds) so schlong and feet textures can work fine without overlapping.

That's it. No scripts, no SKSE plugin, no extra load. But none of the functions or framework either.

Hmm, okay. But why does the schlong have to be in the same mesh? Why not add it to malebody_0/1 as it's own tridata node the way labia are added to the UUNP body? Then it can have its own textures in its own files. That way adding the schlong would be essentially a copy/paste rather than having to redo a bunch of texture files. 

& different races could have different bodies and schlongs. 

The "lite" isn't for lite on features, it's lite for "light on functions". SOS lite provides for having a penis at all, penis being erect, that's it. It's essentially just a nude mod, not a "less functioning penis" mod, also the intent of the modder four years ago, versus what we know we can do now with nifs based on bethesda's incredibly horrible documentation.

7 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Hmm, okay. But why does the schlong have to be in the same mesh? Why not add it to malebody_0/1 as it's own tridata node the way labia are added to the UUNP body? Then it can have its own textures in its own files. That way adding the schlong would be essentially a copy/paste rather than having to redo a bunch of texture files. 

It is a separate NiTriShape. The problem with textures is a flaw in the engine: if you assign a Skin Texture set in the ArmorAddon data, then any part of the nif that has the "SkinTint" or "FaceTint" shader type will be forced to use that texture set, period. So if you set "SkinMaleBody" in the AA data, both the body mesh and the schlong will use it, with no way to assign a different texture set to the schlong.

Otherwise, if you don't set the schlong as SkinTint shader type, then it can use whatever texture you set in the nif itself, but, it also doesn't get the skin tint applied and there's a mismatch with the rest of the body. That's why the schlongs have to be edited to draw from the corner of the body texture, because there is simply no other way to get everything to work.

As 27X said, it's pretty much a nude body mod whose schlong happens to use the SOS anims. Nothing more.