Vampiric Thirst by Miss Leeches

I always thought Serana sounded more like Blood Rayne ^^

Anyways! No worries I'm working on it day and night and making a lot of progress. But I also learned my lesson from the first release so now I'm doing lots of testing and double checking too ^^

But the most important parts are done now! Yesterday I was just polishing and optimising things (I'm so happy everything in the new version runs so much smoooooooother!) and today I'm going to just try finishing up the last vampire lord perks and powers and update the readme and it should be ready for release. If nothing slows me down I may even be done before the weekend!

Anyways! No worries I'm working on it day and night and making a lot of progress. But I also learned my lesson from the first release so now I'm doing lots of testing and double checking too ^^

But the most important parts are done now! Yesterday I was just polishing and optimising things (I'm so happy everything in the new version runs so much smoooooooother!) and today I'm going to just try finishing up the last vampire lord perks and powers and update the readme and it should be ready for release. If nothing slows me down I may even be done before the weekend!

thats great news thanks, i am happy, bye bye teeni vamp hi vampire :D

She does sound Bloodrayne-y' date=' but the whole daddy rebelion thing, her hairstyle, and the name Serana sounding so close to Selene make me think of Kate Beckinsale's character in Underworld.

EDIT: Also Lord Harkon sounds a hell of a lot like this guy playing this character

Sweet! Im very excited!

Yes! I finally finished all the powers and perks so wheeeeeee! ^^ The vampire lord form and its perks are all functional, its powers are available out of vampire lord form and I made them more interesting than they were and while working on it I even rewrote all the other powers' script formulas so now they work better, have fewer bugs waiting to happen and it's easier for me to make new powers!

Of course after all the days of working on I'm totally sick of even looking at them xD

But this means the mod is 99% finished now! The last 1% left to do is just:

- changing the Khajiit blood quality bonus so it doesn't apply the buggy attack spell

- implementing the first powers for npc vampires in the form of passive bonuses pretending to be toggleable powers

- making it so Serana, Harkon, Valerica and that one Falmer have them too despite actually using a different system than normal vampires

- and making sure that player has "Mesmerism - Seduction" power when the main vampire quest needs it. Aaaaaaand this is where I need some ideas...

Congratulations on your mod hitting the hot files section on Nexus!

Oh? Hot files? Ohhhh! But where are they?

Glad to see the mod up and running again. One question though, how do you get your character to open her mouth in all the screenshots?

I thiiiiink you can use Puppeteer Master mod for that but personally I used a trick with ZAZ Gags. First I put a gag on my character to open her mouth, then I positioned her how I wanted (setting up those scenes and making those screenshots took me all day xD) and then I used the "tfc 1" command (normal tfc works too!) to freeze time and took it off. The gag was uneqipped but her mouth stayed open.

Finally! I was starting to doubt I'd ever get it released!

Is there any way to adjust the rate of blood pool decline? I've only been using it for a few hours but it feels like I'm constantly searching for food, little time to do much else, especially when I fast travel or take a carriage and then next 20 minutes is spent searching for something to munch on.

Also, anyone recommend a good source for empty bottles? There was about 15 object id's that might work, but I didn't want to player.additem all of them to try.

Do you have any toggleable powers on? They make blood deteriorate faster. Also sleeping instead of waiting helps you save some blood during the day. The system also adjust to your timescale so you can set it to a lower value (like 8 which I'm using personally) I think the formula is designed to drain about 700 to 800 blood points over 24 in game hours (if you aren't using any powers, the drain is faster if you do) When you start your blood point is only 1000 but as you age it becomes larger so it takes longer to go hungry.

btw, this mod is not currently compatible with futanarium and any mod that changes vampire or werewolf behaviors/etc....

just FYI.

wish doc would hurry up with his work issues lol... then work could start on maybe working this into sexrimresource.esm or something.

need some better toggles for vamplord and werewolf too, and make it possible for both forms to loot/access inventory/map n stuff.

gonna have to shut down several mods to try this one out... will do that when im not playing torchlight2 and borderlands2 :D

werewolf and vampire 'beast form' toggle mods... vampiric thurst replaces hkx(i believe thats what is used for behavior files for the new scaleform stuff) files added/moded by futanarium and the futa_equipable mods as well.

mostly i think its the togglable mods, since it replaces the same files for those... not sure why those 2 mods needs the werewolf/vampire behavior files though, or to modify them.

by toggle i mean turn on/off without worrying about time constraints or whatever, and be able to enter exit those beast forms whenever you like.

Is anyone else having a problem with the animation hanging when you try and feed from a sleeping victim?

I got similar problems trying to use FNIS and Dawnguard, so I suspect the problem is there, or in a clash between a FNIS enabled mod and DG rather than in VT itself. Still, this seems like a likely place to ask.

[edit]

Oh, and just so I'm not dragging this totally off-topic, a bit of a bug report: if you start as a vampire using Live Another Life, you wake up with one of your fellow vamps attacking you. The other resident vamp at mara's pond seems relaxed enough, so the combat probably starts mid-transform.

Not sure if LAL's vampire start is something that should necessarily be supported, mind. I just thought I'd mention it while I remembered.

[edit edit]

The animation getting stuck may be due to me trying to drain a stormcloak general. He's essential, which gets an error and leaves me trapped. Draining an ordinary soldier worked fine (apart from the having to run for my un-life, but that's my charater's problem ...) so I should really try draining the general again with my current setup. And then probably with my usual mods re-enabled, just to pin it down.

[editty edit edit]

Yup, seems to work fine on non-essential types. Still need to add some more mods in