Vampiric Thirst by Miss Leeches

good to see you again :)

could you use that one ?

Oh yah I'm switching to hotkey events in this version but I'm not using that spell effect anymore, now hotkeys are managed by a script attached to a reference alias which makes my life a little easier ^^ but thank you

Loving the progress :P

Just found me a blackhole launcher, it is the most awesome, overpowerered weapon ever.

for some reason my saints row crashed every time I take a screenshot, but heres a nice vid I found of it :P

Ooooh I love it! I dont ahve it unlocked yet but I got to try it during a mayhem activity and its fun ^^ But I think I'm weird because I like using sniper rifle more than any other special weapons! I wanted to use dubstep gun but I'm playing on hardcore and I discovered it's kinda suicidal. Climbing buildings and sniping people from like 2 streets away is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun ^^

Oh yah I'm switching to hotkey events in this version but I'm not using that spell effect anymore, now hotkeys are managed by a script attached to a reference alias which makes my life a little easier ^^ but thank you

ah ok. haven't read about that technique yet

[edit]

hm, really interspersing thingie.  and all these aliases gets deactivated when quest is stopped? nice

Ooooh I love it! I dont ahve it unlocked yet but I got to try it during a mayhem activity and its fun ^^ But I think I'm weird because I like using sniper rifle more than any other special weapons! I wanted to use dubstep gun but I'm playing on hardcore and I discovered it's kinda suicidal. Climbing buildings and sniping people from like 2 streets away is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun ^^

:b I love the new powers, especially DFA's special... I won't spoil if you haven't got it yet :D

Boooo it looks like I have even more work to do than I thought! I finally started setting up MCM yesterday and while I was happy to discover it's actually very easy and intuitive... it is also kinda time consuming ._.

But most of it is already done! I have pages for basic and advanced options working and now I just need to write all the help information, faqs and tutorials. I could skip them but if after releasing this version people come back to asking me the same questions they've been asking me for like ever I'm going to cryyyyyy!

So there will be tutorials included inside the mod and accessible through MCM and I hope users will learn to look there first and post questions later.

Awh these questions aren't stupid buuuut being asked the same thing like 438436439 times a day can be kinda annoying especially if my last answer is still on the same page of comments! ._.

I understand that answering the question when asked by one person won't make everyone else know it too but if someone doesn't do like any search at all before asking me it feels like someone thinks I'm an automated answering machine.

Anyways it's finally done! I just need to do TES5edit cleaning, remove some obsolete thingies, do final tests and pack it all up and then update mod page on nexus and then... oksies sooooooo I still have lots to do but at least the difficult work is over nao ^^ I'll upload it today and then finally go to sleep unless I fall asleep on my keyboard first, if I do that you'll be able to tell bydgffffgfgffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffghjjjjjjjjjjjjjjiikkkkkk

You're awesome. Truly awesome. (:

Add framework for sustained feeding - IN PROGRESS

Don't mean to annoy you, but when can we expect to have this feature implemented into the mod? 

It's not my priority now ^^ I have the animations and they're pretty but I can't get them working right because of their collisions. I need an animator to move their collision boxes so the actors would stop bumping each other out of the way

hey, Ms Leeches, are you planning to make character less controllable, to make the player feel the "beast inside" (something from VTMB, like loosing control when hungry) ?

or feel the panic in sunlight (again, at panic, powerful, uncontrollable creature wakes up and mind just turns off)

to make him feel remorse because of killing some innocent victim.. huh (no idea how it should look though)

i know, questline would be much more helpful to bring all these feelings

• 2 weeks later...

hey, Ms Leeches, are you planning to make character less controllable, to make the player feel the "beast inside" (something from VTMB, like loosing control when hungry) ?

or feel the panic in sunlight (again, at panic, powerful, uncontrollable creature wakes up and mind just turns off)

to make him feel remorse because of killing some innocent victim.. huh (no idea how it should look though)

i know, questline would be much more helpful to bring all these feelings

Sorreh I don't think I want to go into this, putting player under AI control is kinda unstable in skyrim and there are lots of limits what can be done with it, trying to implement something like this would just make more bugs than fun.

Anyways I just uploaded the latest version (2.55) on nexus which has default compatibility with ZaZAnimationPack resources (and any mods using its bondage keywords) and Sanguine's Debauchery (if I did it right I think it will be compatible with SD2 too!) Player should be prevented from biting if wearing any gags (with "zbfWornGag" keyword), full helmets, execution hoods and bindings that disable activation or fighting controls.

I did some tests on ZaZAnimationPack resources and everything worked okay but I didn't test SD so if someone is running both Sanguine's Debauchery and VT I'd really love if you could check the compatibility!

So far no problems running VT and SD at the same time. (Granted, it has only been for 1 hour at best so far and I am not even a vampire yet).

edit:

That reminds me, I wonder if it would be possible to make a vampiric power that allows you to dig a hole for you to rest in. Just in case you get surprised by the sun and there is no cave or anything avaible.

Alright. I am not sure if that is a problem with SD or VT or any other of my mods but...

The hotkeys don't work. I can press them and nothing happens. When I press V to feed does the game have a short hiccup but nothing happens.

edit:

Got the hotkeys to work. Not sure why, but they were just not working the first time around. but when I rebound(Rebinded?) them onto other keys and then back to the originals then everything worked.

A few people reported this but I never saw this problem while playing and others claim it works for them too. I'm kinda curious if it only happens with with a certain "kind" of extra health. Extra actor values can come from "modAV" and "setAV" function, enchantments, permanent abilities or temporary spell effects. Does the issue happen for you with all of them or only some?

it happens with arkay health buff (+25 hp), arkay amulet (+10 hp).

i hadn't other health buffs on me yet..

since skyrim's health percent method returns current_hp / base_hp, (right?), i think that 'bug' should affect all health enchanments

when my current health is 180 (base hp - 180, buffed - 215) that function returns 1 

Also i found a slight glitch in current implementation. I'm BYOG user and i have reduced my attributes by 50 points (yeah, i'm trying to play in your style).

Vigor mortis tries heal me even if my HP is 'full'(ofc it's reduced, but there is no more health points to heal).

I'd say it's okay - just a single mod issue, but i'm not sure

• 2 months later...

there is a possible conflict with Defeat 4.2.1, sometimes when i activate the V key  in Vampiric Thirst and aggro npc my character will be stuck unable to move i.e. all movement keys disable, but when I do a clean-up of defeat I am able to use the movement keys (including hotkeys).

p/s: i did an update on vampiric thirst nothing happens

• 3 months later...

Finally! I was starting to doubt I'd ever get it released!

I'm not sure just how "adult" this is but I did get a tinge racy with the seduction dialogue ^^ and intend to work closely with Skyrim Slavers Guild and Sexrim so I gueeeeess it's safest to put it here ^^

Vanilla edition (outdated):

Nexus download link: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=16691

Dawnguard edition:

Nexus download link: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24222/

Version 2.5 is up!

And unless I get buried by bug reports I think it's time to finally start working on compatibility with SexLab and its mods ^^

The best Vampire mod...by FAR.

Many thanks for this.