Vampiric Thirst by Miss Leeches

Hello Houstoun... hm 'MISS LEECHES', we... I have a problem...

I format my pc and reinstall Skyrim w/ up to V1.6.89 and mods(some mods and Vampiric Thrist-unique VAmpire MOD)... and start a new game ... ( i have some saves... but) and my char not Vampire in moment... but me and all npc in SKyrim is Burning in sunlihgt ... can help-me?

Hello Houstoun... hm 'MISS LEECHES'' date=' we... I have a problem...

I format my pc and reinstall Skyrim w/ up to V1.6.89 and mods(some mods and Vampiric Thrist-unique VAmpire MOD)... and start a new game ... ( i have some saves... but) and my char not Vampire in moment... but me and all npc in SKyrim is Burning in sunlihgt ... can help-me?

[/quote']

Tks for all help :angel::dodgy:

...but not need more... after some time all burning stop and now normal in char and NPCs... i think is some bug in game...;)

• 3 weeks later...

Now that dawnguard is out and incompatible with Vampiric Thirst, I had to deactivate the mod for now. Problem is that I still have no passive health regeneration. Anyone know of a way to fix that?

Looks like I'm stuck with a 'temporary' negative -198 modifier on HealRateMult.

Ended up reverting to a save with VT active , cured myself and had Serana reinfect me. That fixed it

and yes it's an Actor Value that receives a 'temporary' modifier from the mod that can't be removed via console. (Console can only modify base values and permanent modifiers)

How is the compatibility with dawnguard?

Bad, just as you'd expect.

If you want to play Dawnguard, you have to disable VT for now. If you do want that, do so by curing your character first, then disable and uninstall the mod.

After that you can enable and enjoy Dawnguard.

So I turned the mod off and made a completely new character for Dawnguard. I got all the way in dawnguard to the point where I get turned into a vampire lord, and I get a looping script of "Vampiric thirst has finished updating" I go back and check my esps. Vampiric thirst is off. I am guessing the scripts Ms Leeches included are still running. Sadly I no longer have the defaults. Would anyone be willing to PM me the default Skyrim scripts that Vampiric Thirst replaces?

This one:

PlayerVampireQuestScript.pex

So I turned the mod off and made a completely new character for Dawnguard. I got all the way in dawnguard to the point where I get turned into a vampire lord' date=' and I get a looping script of "Vampiric thirst has finished updating" I go back and check my esps. Vampiric thirst is off. I am guessing the scripts Ms Leeches included are still running. Sadly I no longer have the defaults. Would anyone be willing to PM me the default Skyrim scripts that Vampiric Thirst replaces?

This one:

[/quote']

Remove the script, then verify the game files through Steam. That "should" sort it.

So I turned the mod off and made a completely new character for Dawnguard. I got all the way in dawnguard to the point where I get turned into a vampire lord' date=' and I get a looping script of "Vampiric thirst has finished updating" I go back and check my esps. Vampiric thirst is off. I am guessing the scripts Ms Leeches included are still running. Sadly I no longer have the defaults. Would anyone be willing to PM me the default Skyrim scripts that Vampiric Thirst replaces?

This one:

[/quote']

Remove the script, then verify the game files through Steam. That "should" sort it.

That did the trick thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Oh my! Who scripted vampire lord in dawnguard? ._. It looks like different people were working on it and none of them had any idea what the others were doing...

Anyways I thought I should mention that I'm almost done with version 2.0! I fixed all incompatibilities with dawnguard, added some fixes to other issues and applied the most basic changes to vampire lord so now you can feed in it and the drain and raise spells are only available if you unlocked them. Now I only need to finish the rest of vampire lord and the new version should be ready for release!

Oh my! Who scripted vampire lord in dawnguard? ._. It looks like different people were working on it and none of them had an idea what the others were doing...

Anyways I thought I should mention that I'm almost done with version 2.0! I fixed all incompatibilities with dawnguard' date=' added some fixes to other issues and applied the most basic changes to vampire lord so now you can feed in it and the drain and raise spells are only available if you unlocked them. Now I only need to finish the rest of vampire lord and the new version should be ready for release!

[/quote']

Hooray!

Oh my! Who scripted vampire lord in dawnguard? ._. It looks like different people were working on it and none of them had an idea what the others were doing...

Anyways I thought I should mention that I'm almost done with version 2.0! I fixed all incompatibilities with dawnguard' date=' added some fixes to other issues and applied the most basic changes to vampire lord so now you can feed in it and the drain and raise spells are only available if you unlocked them. Now I only need to finish the rest of vampire lord and the new version should be ready for release!

[/quote']

Hooray!

tks for your work...

waiting desperately :P:D

Realy its so boring play without your mod' date=' even i tray other vampir mod, but i need your mod. sorry bad english i am swiss. so please make hurry or never i play vampir.

[/quote']

Been holding off on doing much in Dawnguard here myself. I know Ima have to cure myself again before I can use 2.0 so Ive got a savefile right before I get transformed by Kate Beckin... I mean Serena's Dad :P

No rush! I know your working hard Ms. Leeches, I just want you to know your mod is what makes vampires fun for me in this game. :D